Holy Smoke BBQ and Catering Reviews

Holy Smoke BBQ and Catering 2
  • Sarah

Sarah 路 Married on 11/03/2018

Delicious!!!

Our guests LOVED the food at our wedding and working with Magdalena was a breeze! 馃槉 Thank you so much for the delicious BBQ!!! 馃槉

Sent on 11/07/2018

John 路 Married on 07/14/2018

Doug and Magdalena were great through the whole process. They are incredibly friendly and easy to work with and serve amazing food. Even our Texas guests said that Holy Smokes was the best bbq they had ever had! Thank you so much for helping make our special day so amazing!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Lana 路 Married on 06/30/2018

It was a pleasure working with Doug and Magdalena. Food was spectacular for my wedding day. From our first meeting up to the wedding day, Doug and Magdalena were courteous, professional, flexible and over all exceptional. I couldn't have ask for anything more. I would recommend Holy Smoke to anyone.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Dayna 路 Married on 06/30/2018

Doug and Magdalena did an amazing job catering our BBQ dinner for our wedding. Not only was the food great, but the service provided by Magdalena leading up to and during the wedding were second to none. Magdalena and her staff ran a flawless event. We would not hesitate to use them again for any future event.

Sent on 07/07/2018

Maya 路 Married on 06/02/2018

Doug and Magdalena were an absolute JOY to work with! As soon as my husband and I sat with them for the tasting we knew they were the ones! Perfectly communicative wit h fast response times to all of my questions and requests. They showed up early and were completely prepared and hands on with everything!

Now, the food! "Finger Licking Good" would be the cheesy thing to say but oh hey look, I already said it. Absolutely delicious! Flavorful and cooked to perfection. The pulled up with the big meat cooker and nearly store the show! Every guest had great things to say and even stopped for quick photo ops before the sun set. With absolutely nothing negative to write or critique I just want to end by saying I am looking for for the next event on my calendar to make up and "excuse" to use their services and interact with them again.

Four thumbs way way up from my husband and myself!

Thank you THANK YOU!

Sent on 07/24/2018
    Holy Smoke BBQ and Catering 3
    Holy Smoke BBQ and Catering 4

Jeanne 路 event on: 05/17/2018

For the last two years the great folks at Holy Smoke have catered big parties for us, the first was for 100, the second was for 200 people. They are lovely people, on time, professional, the food is consistently delicious, and you can focus on your guests and let their crew handle it. They adapt when needed, as when our party for 200 turned into almost 300 unexpectedly. I can heartily recommend Holy Smoke for a great BBQ.

Sent on 07/06/2018