Hollywood Florist, Inc. Reviews

35 | Union, NJ

35 Reviews for Hollywood Florist, Inc.

Allison · Married on 06/02/2013

I absolutely loved ever thing about my bouquet and my girls flowers. Eve truly
    Took all my visions and brought them to love, and exceeded my expectations.y bouquet was stunning she took the romantic vintage feel I had been looking for and turned it reality. I have told my husband if he ever wants to buy me flowers don't go any were else but to Hollywood florist!

Sent on 03/02/2014

Rachel · Married on 05/18/2013

Loved Hollywood Florist and Eve! She came highly recommended by my sister-in-law. I priced almost a dozen florists, and Eve came in at one of the best prices and provided beautiful bouquets, arrangements and centerpieces. But what I loved the most about Eve is that she was so warm and friendly and she listened to my ideas and replicated them perfectly.

Sent on 06/05/2013

Deirdre · Married on 05/04/2013

I used Hollywood Florist for my wedding which took place on 5/4/13. I dealt with Eve and she was so wonderful!

I found out about HF through another vendor of mine just about 2 weeks before my wedding. I had a million things going on and very unusual circumstances. I had just sustained a major injury to my leg and didn't know if I was even going to be able to go through with my wedding at this time and I also was "dumped" by my original florist bc she decided that she would rather celebrate her birthday on that day rather than work my wedding as we had agreed! Unreal! Anyway, when I first spoke with Eve I knew I was in good hands, she is very professional, knowledgeable and creative. I sent her pics so she could get an idea of my vision and then gave her creative license basically with a few parameters. What an amazing job she did! My flowers were gorgeous, I got so many compliments on them. She managed to pull this off for me in my very short time frame and with Mother's Day right around the corner too. On top of that she came in right in the ball park of my budget as well. Perfect!

She actually delivered my bouquets to my hotel as well; which I enjoyed because I had a change to meet her.

Don't even hesitate -- book with them you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/14/2013

naomi · Married on 04/17/2013

Eve from holly wood florist was completely amazing and her flowers were absolutely gorgeous. She was so sweet and accommodating and catered to my every need. She was prompt with her flower delivery and my jaw dropped when I saw the arrangements she provided. They were even more spectacular than I could have imagined. Thanks Eve!

Sent on 04/22/2013

Melissa · Married on 04/13/2013

Absolutely fantastic! Eve went above and beyond to meet the ideas that I was envisioning. The flowers were fresh, fragrant, and really beautiful. The centerpieces and bouquets were so artistically put together and I am still getting praises from guests on how beautiful they were. Words cannot express how I felt about the amazing beauty of my bouquet of gardenias, white roses, and lavender spray roses. It looks stunning in the photographs. The pricing is very reasonable, especially considering the quality of work Eve provides. She also was very accommodating and helpful in creating my vintage/record album theme. It worked beautifully with the reception venue. I highly recommend Hollywood Florist to future brides that are looking for excellent quality work.

Sent on 05/03/2013

Jay · Married on 08/26/2012

I was very happy with everything.

Sent on 09/21/2012

Kristina · Married on 05/26/2012

Eve was WONDERFUL! She really worked hard to make sure that we had beautiful flowers for everything and within our budget. When something I suggested was too expensive, she quickly had other equally pretty options to suggest. My bridal bouquet was absolutely gorgeous, as were the bridesmaids' bouquets and reception centerpieces. She also provided us with votive candles for the tables, and crystals and rose petals to accent the tables as well as the cake. She was easy to communicate with and always responded quickly to my emails, even through the Easter and Mother's Day holidays. I highly recommend Eve and Hollywood Florist.

Sent on 08/14/2012

Stephanie · Married on 09/26/2010

Eve, Frank and the whole staff at Hollywood Florists are AMAZING!!! They worked with our budget and made us feel at ease knowing we were in good hands!!! I wanted a very unique flower for my wedding bouquet and was a little nervous since I never actually saw them in person before but when my bouquet showed up at my venue the day of the wedding I was IN LOVE!!!! They even added a few extra jewels to it to make it EXTRA SPECIAL!!! I would go back to them over and over again for any kind of floral needs!!!!

Thank you again!!

Stephanie and Joe Vicidomini

Sent on 09/23/2011

Dee · Married on 06/20/2015

3.0

Eve and Hollywood Florist were fantastic. I was on a limited budget and Eve worked with me. I was able to afford beautiful, tall, centerpieces and 5 bridesmaids bouquets and a bridal bouquet. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and I would definitely recommend Hollywood Florist to everyone!

Sent on 07/11/2015

Satarra · Married on 10/15/2017

3.0

I had the floral company do my personals for my wedding for 10-15-2017. Eve was great to work with and she was able to create a bouquet style that reflected both my overall theme and desired budget!

Sent on 11/01/2017