Holly's Cakes LLC Reviews

308 Reviews for Holly's Cakes LLC

• Madeline

Madeline Bryan · Married on 03/14/2020

Scrumptious

Holly’s Cakes was nothing short of amazing. She made my vision into reality for my wedding day. We had 3 flavors of cake: sweet potato, marble, and red velvet. When we did the tasting, she was so attentive to us and answered all of our questions. The only issue we had was trying to narrow down the flavors because ALL OF THEM were so yummy!

Sent on 03/22/2020

Holly's Cakes LLC's reply:

Thank you, Mrs. Childs! Truly enjoyed working with you and your family. :-)
    And your dress..... simply stunning!! Wishing you and Cooper all the best!
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 11/02/2019

Delicious and beautiful

Holly was very easy to work with and our cake was beautiful and delicious! She even gave us this little packaged freezer ready cake for us to enjoy on our 1st anniversary. So thoughtful!!

Sent on 12/30/2019

Holly's Cakes LLC's reply:

Thank you Laura! Old Cigar Warehouse was the perfect backdrop for your day - everything looked stunning!! Including you, of course!

Davis O'Connell · Married on 10/26/2019

Beautiful + Tasty Wedding Cake!

Holly was great! She was able to make a great cake taking inspiration from a few cakes that my wife had found on Pinterest. Who knew that sweet potato cake was so delicious! Beautiful design and very tasty - thanks for helping make our special day so memorable!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Holly's Cakes LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! You had a beautiful layout! We are honored to have been a part of your special day!
  • Cheyenne

Cheyenne Rowbotham · Married on 10/26/2019

Exactly what I wanted!

The cake my now husband and I picked out was something Holly had said she’d never done before, but it came out exactly like the picture! And it was soooooo delicious! I highly recommend Holly for all your cake needs!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Holly's Cakes LLC's reply:

Thank you Cheyenne!! Loved the design you chose - always fun to take on new designs. :-) It was perfect in the Gassaway venue, beautiful!
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 10/12/2019

Delicious and Beautiful!

A lot of cakes are gorgeous on the inside but dry and not so tasty on the inside or the opposite but Holly's cakes are gorgeous on the outside and the cake was scrumptious. My guests are still telling me how great the cake was and I am so happy I went with Holly. From the moment we met with Holly through to the end the experience was awesome.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Holly's Cakes LLC's reply:

Caitlyn, you just made my day! It was so fun working with you and Rusty for your big day at Rocky River Plantation!
  • Jamie

Jamie Underwood · Married on 09/21/2019

A Cake Your Guests Will Rave About

We had such a great experience with Holly’s Cakes! There were so many choices during the cake tasting, and all were delicious. We chose a different flavor cake for each wedding cake tier. Our guests couldn’t stop talking about our cake during the reception! The orange cake so the crowd favorite with strawberry coming in as a close second. The best wedding cake I’ve ever had!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Holly's Cakes LLC's reply:

Thank you Jamie! You and Zack were such a pleasure to work with. Truly honored to be a small part of your big day!
  • Katie

Katie Gossett · Married on 08/11/2019

Delicious, couldn’t keep the cake on the table long enough!

I can’t say enough about Holly’s Cakes! We went to three other cake tastings, and no one else’s compared. Every single flavor we picked was delicious and the whole cake was eaten at the reception! My parents only had a tiny bit left to take home because everyone loved it so much. Holly also sent us with a sweet note for our honeymoon with a slice of every piece and then mailed us a sweet thank you note in the mail. We can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Holly's Cakes LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you! We are honored to have been a part of your special day!

Kelly Baarman · Married on 07/27/2019

Delicious and beautiful!

Using Holly's Cakes for our wedding cake was a fantastic decision! When we met with Holly she was friendly and answered all of my questions. She was knowledgeable and very helpful. Holly helped make my vision come to life, and she made us an absolutely BEAUTIFUL cake. Our cake was not only visually perfect, but it was very tasty too! I also love that she gives you a separate/wrapped cake to save for your anniversary. You won't be disappointed with Holly!

Sent on 11/24/2019

Colleen · Married on 06/22/2019

Most delicious cake

Holly’s Cakes did a phenomenal job with my wedding cake! Everyone raves about how delicious and moist the vanilla and strawberry cakes were. Thank y’all so much!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Lisa Hill · Married on 06/08/2019

Our wedding cake

We had our wedding cake made by Holly's Cake. everyone loved the cake, the sweet potato flavour was loved by everyone who tried it. We will definitely choose Holly's cakes again. Also the Anniversary Cake came already prepared for the freezer which was great.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Holly's Cakes LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Lisa. I'm so glad everyone loved it! Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!

Anna Holcombe · Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful!

We are so glad that Holly’s Cakes was available for our wedding day. Holly was always so very quick to respond to any of my emails/questions. Holly was so easy to work with and her cakes are AMAZING! She did my wedding cake and the grooms cake... which was a stacked cookie cake. Both turned out better than I could have imagined. Thank you Holly!

Sent on 07/27/2019

Holly's Cakes LLC's reply:

Thank you Anna Kate! We make cakes for all occasions and sometimes you just need a stuffed chocolate chip cookie! :-)
  • Lindsey

Lindsey London Coolidge · Married on 06/07/2019

Delicious, Organized, and Beautiful!

Holly's Cakes did a wonderful job for our wedding. She had some unique options as far as flavors went. When I first read Sweet Potato as an option I was skeptical but once we tried it... it was SOOOO GOOD! We actually made that our take home cake and the one we had at the wedding. We got three different flavors. Everyone said how great the cake was! Holly was very responsive, easy to work with, and very reasonably priced for the quality!

The only thing I would mention to keep in mind for those not familiar with Greenville... This was a destination wedding for us... The only thing that we were not expecting was it was a good 20-30 minutes out of Downtown Greenville to meet for our tasting/ consultation. This is not really a big deal just something to keep in mind if you are an out-of-towner. It was fine getting an Uber out to meet with Holly but getting one to come back was a little difficult because it's in the country. If you have a rental car than that's perfect!

Thank you Holly for everything! We were more than happy!!

-Zeke and Lindsey

Sent on 07/05/2019

Holly's Cakes LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, we enjoyed being able to work with you. So glad you made the trek to Anderson :-) my only consult day in Greenville is on Mondays.

Rachel Zander · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing wedding cake!

We tried several wedding cakes before we landed on Holly's Cakes. The price point was just right and her cakes were AMAZING! Her cakes were so delicious, we picked 5 flavors, because why not!!! Do yourself a favor and start with Holly's Cakes! I recommend the Sweet Potato Cake and the Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter Fudge!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Holly's Cakes LLC's reply:

We are so flattered to have been a part of your special day, Rachel! Thank you for your kind words:)
  • Amanda

Amanda Rose Yordy · Married on 05/25/2019

Better than we dreamed!

We used Holly for our wedding cake, and i had my eyes on her cakes for awhile from tasting at the wedding festivals. The tasting went so smoothly and was fun. We got to taste a handful of cakes and fillings (and enjoyed every moment of it!) and even had some fun mixing up a few of the flavors. When designing the cake we knew what we wanted to do and had some inspiration photos to help. Holly was so awesome when it came to sketching it out and really making our vision come to life, especially with my request of some hidden mickeys into the piping. The day of the wedding, seeing it in person, we were in awe of how absolutely perfect it turned out!! The designs were just as perfect as I had asked and dreamed it would be! The flavors were AMAZING, and EVERYONE enjoyed them! Aside from all of the wonderful things, the extra little touch of having a layer of each flavor (we had 4) back in the room for us, was the icing on the cake and so sweet! Cannot recommend holly enough and no words can truly describe how happy we are with everything! Thank you Holly. We will be back!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Holly's Cakes LLC's reply:

We are so flattered to have been a part of your special day, Amanda! Thank you for your kind words:)

Teresa Merriweather · Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding cake

Our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious. Holly was very friendly yet professional. She set the cake up very nicely. I would definitely recommend Holly's Cakes!

Sent on 04/04/2019

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 02/16/2019

You can't beat Holly's Cakes!

We were told that Holly’s Cakes was the best of the best, and that’s not a joke! We met with Holly for a tasting and she provided half a dozen different flavors of cakes and icings/fillings to choose from and it was seriously so hard to decide what we wanted because they were all delicious! We didn’t want fondant on our cake because neither of us are big fans of the taste, so we went with an all buttercream cake and it turned out beautifully. It was simple and elegant and exactly what we wanted. We were even more surprised that she included a separate anniversary cake in her pricing, so that our guests could actually enjoy the top layer of cake at the wedding!

I also had Holly do our groom’s cake and it came out even better than I could have wanted! My husband has a Scottish terrier who he adores, and I knew that for the groom’s cake I wanted to do something with a scottie. Holly and I went back and forth on several designs but eventually landed on a design I found on pinterest. All I had to do was send her the photo of the design, a picture of his dog, and a photo of his collar and she created the most epic Scottish terrier 3D cake! It was a hit at our rehearsal dinner and we are looking forward to using Holly for all of our special occasion cakes in the future! (I’ve got my heart set on a unicorn cake at some point!)

Sent on 05/04/2019

Holly's Cakes LLC's reply:

Thank you Chelsea! I truly enjoyed working with you! So fun when you can do something close to the heart - thrilled that Jesse liked it!

Amanda · Married on 10/27/2018

Gorgeous cake

Our wedding cake was just what we dreamed of, beautiful and delicious! The anniversary cake that Holly prepares for us was an added bonus too!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Holly's Cakes LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda! Truly loved working with you. The separate boxed anniversary cake saves so much hassle for the one in charge - one less thing to worry about!

Kelly Bell · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful and delicious

Holly’s Cakes was the only Baker I wanted at my wedding after trying her cupcakes at a bridal show. We went there with zero idea of what I wanted in a cake. Everything turned out beautiful!

Sent on 10/17/2018

• Anna

Anna Lee McLeod · Married on 10/06/2018

Delicious and beautiful!

We were beyond happy with our wedding cake! Holly met with us in person for a tasting, worked with us at all stages of the planning process, and even provided us with tips/tricks for other aspects of our wedding. We chose three different flavors for each of our three tiers. Everyone keeps raving about how delicious and moist our cake was - there was none left over! The cake itself was decorated beautifully as well. I definitely recommend Holly's Cakes for anyone in need of a delicious and beautiful cake in the Upstate!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Holly's Cakes LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you all! We are honored to have been a part of your special day!

Harley · Married on 09/27/2018

Our wedding cake was perfect! The cake has such amazing flavor. Its so moist and everybody thought it was delicious. They nailed the design I wanted too. I was beyond happy with everything!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Holly's Cakes LLC's reply:

Thank you Harley! Truly loved working with you!

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2018

You know how at most weddings there is a lot of cake left over? People don’t really eat it? Not so with Holly’s cake! We had four different kinds and had enough for 130 with only 105 in attendance and it all was gone. People raved about how good it was. And she was also wonderful to work with. Don’t hesitate- just go with her!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Holly's Cakes LLC's reply:

Thank you, Sarah! Your kind words mean so much to us!

Ashley · Married on 08/25/2018

Our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful. Holly's Cakes took my ideas and delivered exactly what I wanted. Not only was the cake beautiful, but it was delicious! My husband and I definitely recommend Holly's cakes!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Holly's Cakes LLC's reply:

Thank you so much! You were a pleasure to work with:)

Brittney · Married on 08/18/2018

Holly’s Cakes are amazing!!! Our wedding cake was not only stunningly beautiful but tasted amazing. Our guests raves about how great the cake was and the variety of flavors we had. Thank you so much to Holly and her amazing team!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Ashley · Married on 08/04/2018

Holly provided the cake for our wedding and we could not have been happier. The design was exactly what we wanted and the cake was absolutely delicious! She is a delight to work with and we will definitely use her again for any future cake needs!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Holly's Cakes LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Ashley! We wish you both the best on your journey:)

Haley · Married on 07/28/2018

Holly’s cakes are not only delicious but beautiful as well. I enjoyed the entire process from trying cake flavors to designing our dream cake. I can’t wait until our one year anniversary when we can eat more! Thank you Holly for making our cake so special!!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Holly's Cakes LLC's reply:

Thank you, Haley! It was our pleasure to be a part of your special day! And I love this shot of you two:)