Holly D Photography Reviews

Holly D Photography 5
Holly D Photography 6
Holly D Photography 7

Hannah · event on 08/09/2014

I found Holly through a friend that recommended her as a great photographer. I had Holly take my birthday photos and create me a photo book that captured the whole birthday. It came out so professional, I was stunned. I not only had her do my birthday photos but I also had her do my wedding photos. I love her work. If your looking for great photos to capture moments you want to relive then you should go with Holly. I can always count on her.

Sent on 04/19/2015

Marquez · event on 08/03/2014

She is one of the best photographers I have ever had the pleasure to meet. She came to NC from CA to do a shoot for my birthday. The experience was fantastic. Not only was she professional, she was fun and personalbe and we'll worth the price. She puts heat heart in her work and it shows. I hope I have the pleasure of her doing a shoot for me again.

• User4993264 · event on 07/28/2014

I used Holly D, Photography in the past. and wanted to take my 25th wedding anniverary pictures. I knew form the past photo shot, that Holly was professional and Easy to work with. I must say that She did not let me down.. She exceeded my Expetation. I have a wonderful memory and Treasure. My pictures came out so Beautiful. She captured Me and the Love of my life photos in such a way, it made me see the love that we had for each other exuded through the pictures.

Thank Holly, For such a beatiful memory.

Stephanie · event on 06/11/2014

Holly is very professional, talented, and reasonable. I have used her for head shots at my job and graduation photos for my daughter, son, and niece.

Holly and her team captured the perfect moments and settings which gives me memories that will last a lifetime.

• User5065131 · event on 06/11/2014

She was very nice and professional.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Shelsie · event on 06/04/2014

Holly D is extremely talented and very professional. We have used her for multiple family photos, as well as, special events for the past 4 years. I have a 6 year old daughter who can be quite a handful, especially when it comes to photos shoots, but thankfully Holly has a lot of patience and is great with kids. She has taken my daughter's graduation photos for both preschool and kindergarten. Holly is also super accommodating and flexible when it comes to scheduling and really trying to capture the essence of what you request. Just last year, Holly was able to accommodate our family photo shoot that consisted of 12 family members. Holly's photos always come out with a clean, professional look and she always makes us look like models! Holly has great turnaround times! We have never had to wait a long time for our photos. She gives you so many options on how you would like to view your photos, as well as, how you would like the finished product to look. Holly chooses great locations for photo shoots and highly complimentary surroundings. She is very creative with her backgrounds and poses. We have been using Holly for years and will continue to do so as we have never been disappointed with the results.

Sent on 04/16/2015

Stephanie · event on 06/04/2014

This was a really good experience overall and the photos were just outstanding

Sent on 04/24/2015

Catrina · event on 05/31/2014

This was my first experience taking professional picture. I was very pleased with the pictures and would definitely be using this Holly D Photography again.

Sent on 04/22/2015

Rebecca · event on 05/24/2014

Pictures were beautifully done and the price was extremely comparable.

Sent on 04/21/2015

Justin · event on 05/18/2014

Fun experience along with great product and service. Holly is truly a one of a kind. The best photographer I know.

Sent on 04/21/2015

Monique · event on 03/20/2014

Holly is great. She's very professional and a lot of fun to work with. She's got a great eye for capturing moments that you don't even realize is happening. I loved every minute of working with her. And me and my husband would love to have her take pictures for us again. Our engagement pictures turned out so beautiful and the experience was nothing short of amazing. Eyes the best.

Elena · Married on 03/14/2014

If you want fabulous photos without breaking the bank, Holly is the photographer for you! My husband hates to have his picture taken but she managed to keep him happy and get lots a wonderful photos. She listens to your desires and captures precisely what you want. One of my favorite photos is a candid shot where my husband is removing a tag from my shoe! My package of photos range from very traditional and formal (ones that mom wants) to emotional and intimate.

Sent on 12/15/2015

Holly D Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I am so happy I was there to capture these memories for you. I enjoyed every minute of your wedding day. :)

Very responsive and able to give and receive feedback on the spot. Very knowledgeable about her craft.

Sent on 04/16/2015

Abigail · event on 12/27/2013

Holly D Photography...

I have nothing but amazing things to say about this establishment. Holly, the photographer, is wonderful at what she does. She is so creative and is very passionate about her art. I have had several photo shoots done by her, and they have all come out wonderfully. Each and every time that I have the opportunity to work with her, she has been always done a stellar job! She makes you feel very welcome and comfortable and she is very respectful of your time. She has a unique eye and makes the best use of lighting. The photos come out very crisp and are high quality.

Something else that I really like about Holly is her versatility - she does it all. From engagement and wedding photographs, to graduation pictures, to family, to other special events, to portraits - Holly really has an eye for it all. And she does not stop there, she also does pictures of inanimate objects too (such as food/desserts).

I also appreciate Holly's willingness to be flexible. If you have specific preferences, she is willing to make it happen. She does photo shoots just about anywhere, and she is definitely open to traveling to meet you (she recently went to Riverside to do a photo shoot - yup she's just that good that people are willing to fly her out just to have her be the photographer at their special day :-) I just love Holly D Photography so much! I can't wait for my next photo shoot. I most definitely have and would continue to recommend Holly to friends, family, and even to people I don't know. ;-)

Craig · event on 12/22/2013

Often artists are difficult when we hire them to ply their craft. There is something about their vision that breeds an arrogance which is hard to penetrate. Holly is the exact opposite! She is pleasant, polite, accomodating, flexible, and understanding. You would think that this personality would then force us to compromise on the talent and then you would be grossly mistaken. For all her personality virtues, she still has an incredibly ability to capture still shots that speak volumes, candids that capture emotion, and action shots that make wish you were still there. I have not worked with a more gifted shutterbug. I hate all the other vendors who prevent her from working with us at every event.

Did I mention that she is the best?

Sent on 05/02/2015

Molly · Married on 12/07/2013

Holly is incredible!!! She caught every memory we wanted to re-live. If I could give ten stars I would, but I guess five will have to do.

Sent on 04/26/2015

Nicole · event on 10/20/2013

Holly is awesome! She always has a smile on her face and she has the sweetest demeanor I've seen in a young lady her age. We had a family of 15 , with 5 young children and she did awesome at keeping all the children focused on the smiles. I would HIGHLY recommend holly for any type of session!

Justin · Married on 08/03/2013

Holly has amazing talent, she photographed my wedding portrait and was very creative with different poses. My wife and i couldn't have asked for better. Holly is patient, kind, and professional! A++++

Sent on 04/24/2015

Julie · Married on 06/15/2013

Holly is very good at what she does. She goes above an beyond to get that right shot you will approve of. Great prices reasonable grounded lady! Respectable talent that know her field! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 04/18/2015

She was amazing. I had so many insecurities during this very special moments and she made me forget about every last one of them. She took our engagement photos as well. She knows how to capture those beautiful moments at the right time.

Cora · Married on 02/23/2013

Holly D is amazing, she has taken all our special moments from dating, engagement, wedding, maternity and so much more. She make each moment special. I am so grateful for her making each moment unique and wonderful.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Since my wedding she's the only photographer I will use.

Sent on 05/12/2015

My wife and I should have had our wedding photos taken by Holly but instead our friend photographer said he would take them for free. We thought what a great opportunity to save money and use that money for something else. We made the biggest mistake EVER by doing that. We made other high purchases for the decor and the dress, etc.. But who would know now we don't really have a single photo of any of those things. We don't even have one photo of just my wife and I. It is just so sad. So what we did was have Holly take photos of us in our wedding outfits, we had my wife's hair and make up redone and put on our wedding attire. Wow what a difference her photos makes compared to his. I am so happy that we at least decided to do that and that Holly was sweet enough to understand the situation we put ourselves in. My recommendation is to NEVER LET A FRIEND TAKE YOUR WEDDING PHOTOS! Choose Holly D, its worth it!!!!

Sent on 12/19/2015

Holly D Photography's reply:

I am so glad that I was able to recapture your wedding photos! I know you were disappointed with the other photographers photos but I am happy that you have some good ones to put on your walls :)

Jennifer · Married on 04/20/2012

Holly and her team did an exceptional job to make our wedding day so special! Without hesitation, we can say that she absolutely went above and beyond our expectations with the level of professionalism to all the little personal touches she captured. A little back story to our wedding is that my husband and I decided to elope and include only 3 of our dearest friends. This decision was not easy especially to have our wedding day without our parents there but after seeing the beautiful photos that Holly captured, well......we have no regrets with our decision.

We were so impressed with Holly that our next trip to Napa, we will be scheduling some time with her for a family photo shoot! (Hopefully our parents can join us!)

A big thank you Holly for making our dreams come to life with the photos that you captured!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Holly D Photography's reply:

You are so sweet! Thank you so much for all of your sweet words! I am so happy I was able to capture your beautiful wedding and I can't wait for the next time you come out here. It will be great to see you both again! :)

Laura · Married on 01/28/2012

Holly was a pleasure to work with. She took our wedding photos before, during and after the wedding. I had two different photographers shooting and she definitely knows how to capture beautiful candid shots and also posed pictures which I really enjoyed that quality. I loved all my photos from her. She also lets you enjoy your event and she just does her thing. So easy to work with. I had other friends use her and they all say the same thing.

Sent on 05/04/2015