Holly D Photography Reviews

Holly D Photography 5
Holly D Photography 6
Holly D Photography 7

Mark · event on: 03/13/2015

Holly D Photography is a miracle worker they helped give me self-confidence. Throughout the the shoot the photography would say encouraging things such as, "that looks nice" or "Wow your good at this". Then to see my pictures put a giant smile on my face. They made me feel so good about myself... Thank You Holly D Photography ! I would recommend them to anyone.

Rebecca · event on: 05/24/2014

Pictures were beautifully done and the price was extremely comparable.

Justin · event on: 05/18/2014

Fun experience along with great product and service. Holly is truly a one of a kind. The best photographer I know.

Catrina · event on: 05/31/2014

This was my first experience taking professional picture. I was very pleased with the pictures and would definitely be using this Holly D Photography again.

Sent on 04/22/2015

arlinique · event on: 03/28/2015

It was a pleasure to work with Holly for my graduation photos! She did an amazing job much better than the "photoshops" that they have.! She captured every precious moment in this photo shoot and I couldn't be more happier and pleased with my pictures. They look wonderful I think I made the best choice anything else I don't think I would've been this satisfied,because of her my announcements are going to be absolutely amazing thanks Holly you're the best!

Sent on 04/22/2015

Monique · event on: 03/20/2014

Holly is great. She's very professional and a lot of fun to work with. She's got a great eye for capturing moments that you don't even realize is happening. I loved every minute of working with her. And me and my husband would love to have her take pictures for us again. Our engagement pictures turned out so beautiful and the experience was nothing short of amazing. Eyes the best.

Stephanie · event on: 06/11/2014

Holly is very professional, talented, and reasonable. I have used her for head shots at my job and graduation photos for my daughter, son, and niece.

Holly and her team captured the perfect moments and settings which gives me memories that will last a lifetime.

Samiya · event on: 02/09/2015

Patient, flexible and creative photographer! Makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera and brings out the best in your photos! Reliable and timely. Love Holly D Photos!

Anjanee · event on: 09/22/2014

Holly was very accommodating to our limited schedule. We are from out of town and not only had limited availability but gave her little to no notice. Yet, she made herself available and did a fantastic job on such short notice.

• User5006708 · event on: 11/29/2014

Holly is excellent with children and I highly recommend her for family portraits!!

Sweet Kreations · event on: 09/07/2014

The services provided were exceptional. The pictures came to life. I would not use anyone else. The services are stellar, I would wait for her to use her again to have the best. Whatever you are having, you will not be disappointed sing this company.

• User5008473 · event on: 11/17/2014

I am so glad we had Holly as our photographer for yearly family photos. She made it so easy going for the entire family,which made the photo shoot flow smoothly.
    We had such a great photo shoot,that we all were so excited.to view our photos! I was impressed by how quick we were able to view our photos,It only took a week,or maybe less to view them! We all loved them!!!!
    I would definitely recommend Holly to any one,...infact,she will be our photographer for my daughter's Sr pictures and future family shoots.

Thank you much Holly,so such memorable photos!!!

Stephanie · event on: 06/04/2014

This was a really good experience overall and the photos were just outstanding

Vita · event on: 04/19/2015

Holly was recommended to me by my boss to have senior graduation pictures taken of my granddaughter because the proofs from the school photographer were less than satisfactory. From the moment I contacted Holly she was extremely engaging, responsive, accommodating, professional, and flexible. Her customer service skills are only surpassed by her exceptional abilities as a photographer. Such a talented young woman. She went above and beyond to ensure that this experience was a positive one. I can't imagine what she could have done better. We have scheduled another photo session with her to take pictures of all my grandchildren to be followed by another session for a wedding anniversary photograph of my husband and I.

Adrienne · event on: 03/28/2015

Loved the experience and Holly's eye!!! She somehow makes photos come alive, not just a pose but personality! She recently took Graduation photos that we are thrilled with! Looking forward to scheduling some Family portraits Soon!

• User5011161 · event on: 09/06/2014

Holly, I'm not sure where to begin! Holly took great care of our family! Our photos came out excellent, Holly took excellent candid shots of our family having a good time, she is one amazing photographer! HollyDPhotograpgy gets outstanding, over the top reviews from Hankins family.

Kimberly · event on: 04/11/2015

I know it seems crazy but I just love this little lady! She's courteous, professional, easy going, and is slick with that camera. She takes the best candid shots and the posed positions are priceless. If I ever need a photographer she is the one! Thank you Holly for a super memorable day.

Sent on 04/25/2015

Arshdeep · event on: 08/25/2014

Holly D is the best. I love love love how she took time to get me in, even on her busiest schedule! And on top of that she was very flexible to manage her time according to our needs. I wish I could have found her on our wedding day, but it's never too late she done our anniversary pictures and I must say they came out really great! I will definitely recommend Holly. Last but not least Thanks again Holly for all the beautiful work that you have done. Can't wait to get our anniversary pictures done again this year! ?

Sent on 04/29/2015

harold · event on: 04/24/2015

Holly has that certain "eye" that many other competent photographers just don't have. Very pleasant to work with and quite efficient too.

Sent on 04/30/2015

Lori · event on: 04/11/2015

Holly is quite the professional ... very thoughtful and knows a good shot when she sees it. Location, loaction, location! I love the spots chooses for my photo shoot... Holly D is awesome!

Sent on 04/30/2015

athena · event on: 04/26/2015

I really appreciated her professionalism and her attentiveness to helping us capture the memories we wanted to have! I opted to get a CD of my photos and got that back in a few days. I was shocked because I've used otherside in the past and had a long wait for my photos. Timeliness! Attentiveness! Care! Professionalism! So glad I found her and will definitely be using her from now on!

Sent on 05/01/2015

Craig · event on: 12/22/2013

Often artists are difficult when we hire them to ply their craft. There is something about their vision that breeds an arrogance which is hard to penetrate. Holly is the exact opposite! She is pleasant, polite, accomodating, flexible, and understanding. You would think that this personality would then force us to compromise on the talent and then you would be grossly mistaken. For all her personality virtues, she still has an incredibly ability to capture still shots that speak volumes, candids that capture emotion, and action shots that make wish you were still there. I have not worked with a more gifted shutterbug. I hate all the other vendors who prevent her from working with us at every event.

Did I mention that she is the best?

Sent on 05/02/2015

Brittany · event on: 05/10/2015

Holly not only is an amazing young lady to work with but her passion, creativity, and "photographers eye" are beyond any comparison. She is very meticulous about her work and strives to get the perfect shot (which is what photography is all about) . I was in a wedding in which she was the hired photographer and I was blown away at the end product. She knows which angles to use to capture the perfect lighting (with great lighting who needs a filter right?) she has creative genius in directing the poses, and she knows exactly how to capture perfect candids (she made me pass for a real model - even though I had no idea what I was doing ).

She is also very accommodating. I recently used her for my graduation photos. I had to reschedule with her multiple times, and each time she always made herself available (without complaint!) Once I was finally able to get in front of her camera - I was blown away (yet again) by the results. All of these points and more make her stand out from other photographers I've worked with.

I want my review to (((resonate))) because Holly D is not only a phenomenal individual but she is an amazing photographer! BOOK HOLLY D!

Sent on 05/11/2015
  • User5065131 · event on: 06/11/2014

She was very nice and professional.

Sent on 05/11/2015
  • User5155139 · event on: 12/15/2014

Holly was great. I used her for a corporate recognition event. The pictures were very professional, yet she captured the excitement in the atmosphere with the in-the-moment shots. Also, her process is very efficient. I travel so being able to sign the contracts and pay on-line was ideal. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/08/2015