Holly D Photography Reviews

Holly D Photography 5
Holly D Photography 6
Holly D Photography 7

Kimberly · event on 04/11/2015

I know it seems crazy but I just love this little lady! She's courteous, professional, easy going, and is slick with that camera. She takes the best candid shots and the posed positions are priceless. If I ever need a photographer she is the one! Thank you Holly for a super memorable day.

Sent on 04/25/2015

Lori · event on 04/11/2015

Holly is quite the professional ... very thoughtful and knows a good shot when she sees it. Location, loaction, location! I love the spots chooses for my photo shoot... Holly D is awesome!

Sent on 04/30/2015

Jackie · Married on 04/08/2015

Holly did an excellent job on the photos of my wedding. I am so pleased and plan to have her do our family photos. If you're looking for an expert she's the one.

Sent on 04/21/2015

arlinique · event on 03/28/2015

It was a pleasure to work with Holly for my graduation photos! She did an amazing job much better than the "photoshops" that they have.! She captured every precious moment in this photo shoot and I couldn't be more happier and pleased with my pictures. They look wonderful I think I made the best choice anything else I don't think I would've been this satisfied,because of her my announcements are going to be absolutely amazing thanks Holly you're the best!

Sent on 04/22/2015

Adrienne · event on 03/28/2015

Loved the experience and Holly's eye!!! She somehow makes photos come alive, not just a pose but personality! She recently took Graduation photos that we are thrilled with! Looking forward to scheduling some Family portraits Soon!

Cynthia · event on 03/21/2015

My engagement party was a success and I have the photos to prove it! It was such a fun day and it has now been documented as one of the greatest times of my life...until my wedding. It all turned out so nice I can't wait for Holly D to take my wedding photos. I'm going to use her for life!

Mark · event on 03/13/2015

Holly D Photography is a miracle worker they helped give me self-confidence. Throughout the the shoot the photography would say encouraging things such as, "that looks nice" or "Wow your good at this". Then to see my pictures put a giant smile on my face. They made me feel so good about myself... Thank You Holly D Photography ! I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 04/21/2015

Emily · event on 02/21/2015

Where do I start, there are so many things I loved about Holly D. She was very professional. We had a meeting before the event to discuss what I was looking to capture for a special event at work. She took it above and beyond my expectations. She arrived early to take photos of all of the decorations, captured funny moments throughout the event, and took wonderful group photos that are now hanging throughout the building. I am so happy that we went with Holly D Photography.

Jayden · Married on 02/16/2015

Amazing skill and such a lovely person to work with!!

Sent on 04/22/2015

Samiya · event on 02/09/2015

Patient, flexible and creative photographer! Makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera and brings out the best in your photos! Reliable and timely. Love Holly D Photos!

Monique · event on 01/26/2015

Holly is such an amazing photographer!! She has such a creative eye to be able to capture unforgettable moments on camera! She did my maternity pictures as well as my daughter's one year pictures. She was very professional. Even had patience in taking pictures with our little pooch Zoe during our maternity pics.

When she took my daughter's pictures she was also very patient in trying to make her laugh and switching to different locations in the park. We weren't rush and felt such at ease.

Once we saw the prints I was so amazed. I wanted them all!! I ended up buying the cd because I couldn't decide on what prints. Her turnaround time was fairly quick.

Overall, I am very pleased and will continue to use Holly to capture all our family special moments!

Sent on 04/20/2015

Hannah · Married on 01/24/2015

Holly takes great photos, I can't believe the deals she gave me. She does such a great job and is so reasonable. She worked within my budget and I still received everything I wanted. There are so many photographers out there that are really cheap but you won't get the quality you are looking for (believe me I know). Then there are photographers that charge an arm and a leg and the photos might be nice but you could have just went with Holly and get both great photos for a great price.

LaShanna · event on 01/11/2015

I've actually have had the pleasure of watching Holly's business grow from the infancy stage to a flourishing business today.

She has become an outstanding professional always displaying the utmost care for the customers that she serves. Her flexibility, gentle demeanor, and overall pleasant personality makes her my families photographer of choice.

I highly recommend Holly and her team of professionals.

Ms. Jackson

• User4984787 · event on 12/28/2014

Holly was very professional and well prepared. I got exactly what I wanted from the photo shoot, and the quality of the pictures were outstanding. We will definitely be using Holly as our family photographer from now on.

Sent on 04/17/2015

Kristina · Married on 12/27/2014

Holly had a warmth about her that made the session fun and comfortable. Her professionalism was second to none! I highly recommend her. She has a way connecting with you that makes you feel that she has know you all your life!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Dakari · event on 12/20/2014

Holly was a pleasure to work with. She helped make my 60th birthday a success. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/17/2015
  • User5155139 · event on 12/15/2014

Holly was great. I used her for a corporate recognition event. The pictures were very professional, yet she captured the excitement in the atmosphere with the in-the-moment shots. Also, her process is very efficient. I travel so being able to sign the contracts and pay on-line was ideal. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/08/2015
  • User4994130 · event on 12/11/2014

Holly was the best and most professional service that we could have used. Her pricing and knowledge of her business was superb. He lighting and visual techniques were just fabulous!!!

Sent on 04/20/2015

Emily · Married on 12/06/2014

This photographer is truly wonderful. She took my wedding photos and they came out simply amazing. My husband and I are camera shy but she made me feel so comfortable. After she took a few of the photos she showed us and it made us have so much more confidence in ourselves. She made the whole experience so fun. I can hardly believe I actually like photos of myself. I am so pleased with everything and I would recommend her to anyone. If you want great photos go to Holly D.

• User5006708 · event on 11/29/2014

Holly is excellent with children and I highly recommend her for family portraits!!

• User5008473 · event on 11/17/2014

I am so glad we had Holly as our photographer for yearly family photos. She made it so easy going for the entire family,which made the photo shoot flow smoothly.
    We had such a great photo shoot,that we all were so excited.to view our photos! I was impressed by how quick we were able to view our photos,It only took a week,or maybe less to view them! We all loved them!!!!
    I would definitely recommend Holly to any one,...infact,she will be our photographer for my daughter's Sr pictures and future family shoots.

Thank you much Holly,so such memorable photos!!!

Anjanee · event on 09/22/2014

Holly was very accommodating to our limited schedule. We are from out of town and not only had limited availability but gave her little to no notice. Yet, she made herself available and did a fantastic job on such short notice.

• U

Uirl · Married on 09/19/2014

My wife and I felt were at ease and completely comfortable with Holly during the shoot.

Sent on 04/28/2015

Sweet Kreations · event on 09/07/2014

The services provided were exceptional. The pictures came to life. I would not use anyone else. The services are stellar, I would wait for her to use her again to have the best. Whatever you are having, you will not be disappointed sing this company.

• User5011161 · event on 09/06/2014

Holly, I'm not sure where to begin! Holly took great care of our family! Our photos came out excellent, Holly took excellent candid shots of our family having a good time, she is one amazing photographer! HollyDPhotograpgy gets outstanding, over the top reviews from Hankins family.