Holly D Photography Reviews

Holly D Photography 5
Holly D Photography 6
Holly D Photography 7

Cora · Married on 02/23/2013

Holly D is amazing, she has taken all our special moments from dating, engagement, wedding, maternity and so much more. She make each moment special. I am so grateful for her making each moment unique and wonderful.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Since my wedding she's the only photographer I will use.

Sent on 05/12/2015

My wife and I should have had our wedding photos taken by Holly but instead our friend photographer said he would take them for free. We thought what a great opportunity to save money and use that money for something else. We made the biggest mistake EVER by doing that. We made other high purchases for the decor and the dress, etc.. But who would know now we don't really have a single photo of any of those things. We don't even have one photo of just my wife and I. It is just so sad. So what we did was have Holly take photos of us in our wedding outfits, we had my wife's hair and make up redone and put on our wedding attire. Wow what a difference her photos makes compared to his. I am so happy that we at least decided to do that and that Holly was sweet enough to understand the situation we put ourselves in. My recommendation is to NEVER LET A FRIEND TAKE YOUR WEDDING PHOTOS! Choose Holly D, its worth it!!!!

Sent on 12/19/2015

Holly D Photography's reply:

I am so glad that I was able to recapture your wedding photos! I know you were disappointed with the other photographers photos but I am happy that you have some good ones to put on your walls :)

Jennifer · Married on 04/20/2012

Holly and her team did an exceptional job to make our wedding day so special! Without hesitation, we can say that she absolutely went above and beyond our expectations with the level of professionalism to all the little personal touches she captured. A little back story to our wedding is that my husband and I decided to elope and include only 3 of our dearest friends. This decision was not easy especially to have our wedding day without our parents there but after seeing the beautiful photos that Holly captured, well......we have no regrets with our decision.

We were so impressed with Holly that our next trip to Napa, we will be scheduling some time with her for a family photo shoot! (Hopefully our parents can join us!)

A big thank you Holly for making our dreams come to life with the photos that you captured!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Holly D Photography's reply:

You are so sweet! Thank you so much for all of your sweet words! I am so happy I was able to capture your beautiful wedding and I can't wait for the next time you come out here. It will be great to see you both again! :)

Laura · Married on 01/28/2012

Holly was a pleasure to work with. She took our wedding photos before, during and after the wedding. I had two different photographers shooting and she definitely knows how to capture beautiful candid shots and also posed pictures which I really enjoyed that quality. I loved all my photos from her. She also lets you enjoy your event and she just does her thing. So easy to work with. I had other friends use her and they all say the same thing.

Sent on 05/04/2015

Nicole · event on: 10/20/2013

Holly is awesome! She always has a smile on her face and she has the sweetest demeanor I've seen in a young lady her age. We had a family of 15 , with 5 young children and she did awesome at keeping all the children focused on the smiles. I would HIGHLY recommend holly for any type of session!

Sent on 04/23/2015

Nicole · Married on 08/01/2011

Holly did a great job taking pictures at my wedding! She was very flexible and willing to take my wedding photos on a Monday evening (how weird is that?! .., To get married on a Monday night, but I did!) It was a small wedding but she did great and even followed my groin and I to a site 40 miles away to get the scenic photos that I desired. I love how accommodating she was! Great job Holly!!

Sent on 04/23/2015

Calvin · Married on 06/19/2010

Showed up early, respectful to guests, creative and artistic eye,great backgrounds and suggestions, very nice and provides great customer service, and I would hire her again for any event. Professional and accommodating

Sent on 05/12/2015
  • W

Warren · Married on 04/10/2010

We used Holly D Photography at our wedding and we are so pleased with the results. She did a great job capturing the "traditional shots" that you would normally see in wedding photos, but what made us so happy is that her and her team were able to capture lots of photos of our family and friends as well as the overall theme of our wedding. We got married over 5 years ago and my wife and I still use Holly for family pictures. She is super easy to work with, and does a great job at capturing all of the candid and special moments you would expect from a photographer.

Sent on 04/21/2015

Stephanie · Married on 01/30/2010

I loved the photos Holly did for my wedding!
    They were professional and she really captured the love of our special day. I recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 05/21/2015

Shelsie · event on: 06/04/2014

Holly D is extremely talented and very professional. We have used her for multiple family photos, as well as, special events for the past 4 years. I have a 6 year old daughter who can be quite a handful, especially when it comes to photos shoots, but thankfully Holly has a lot of patience and is great with kids. She has taken my daughter's graduation photos for both preschool and kindergarten. Holly is also super accommodating and flexible when it comes to scheduling and really trying to capture the essence of what you request. Just last year, Holly was able to accommodate our family photo shoot that consisted of 12 family members. Holly's photos always come out with a clean, professional look and she always makes us look like models! Holly has great turnaround times! We have never had to wait a long time for our photos. She gives you so many options on how you would like to view your photos, as well as, how you would like the finished product to look. Holly chooses great locations for photo shoots and highly complimentary surroundings. She is very creative with her backgrounds and poses. We have been using Holly for years and will continue to do so as we have never been disappointed with the results.

Sent on 04/16/2015

Christopher · event on: 11/01/2017

Holly was absolutely outstanding. She exceeded all expectations. She was professional, personable, and made the photoshoot fun and enjoyable. Her work is unmatched, and also affordable. I would recommend her for any event!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Holly D Photography's reply:

Awww thank you so much! I appreciate it! :) I had such a great time capturing your photos!!

Jazmine · event on: 06/01/2017

If you're looking for a great photographer that will capture your special moment for you like no other then don't look any further!! Holly is so AMAZING at what she does. She took beautiful graduation pictures of me that I didn't know I was capable of taking. I hate taking pictures but Holly made the whole experience enjoyable and fun. My pictures came out amazing and I cant wait to use her again for future events.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Holly D Photography's reply:

Aww thank you so much! You had it in you, we just had to let it come out! Your photos were so amazing and unique. I loved the city look that you chose to go with. :) I can't wait to take photos with you again!

Micah · event on: 12/16/2016

I feel so fortunate to have the opportunity to have Holly as our family photographer! We will continue utilizing her service because of the high quality of her work. Holly is a fabulous photographer with the unique ability to capture the essence of the moment as well as the classic images that all families hope to obtain during a traditional photo shoot. Holly’s warm and patient approach is invaluable when working with large groups and/or children. Holly has captured several milestones for my family including my maternity photos, our son's newborn photos, holiday photos with our extended family, and our son’s smash cake/first birthday photos. We hope to request Holly’s support in capturing many more of our family’s memories! I can not overstate the value I find in her service!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Holly D Photography's reply:

Aww thank you so much Micah! I have loved every photo shoot with you and your family! I can't wait for future photos. :)

Mikayah · event on: 10/23/2017

Holly is the best and always has the best vision for her pictures.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Holly D Photography's reply:

Thank you Mikayah! :) I really enjoyed photographing your photos! :)
  • User4983894 · event on: 04/12/2015

Holly D Photography produced by far the best photos I have ever received. I would recommend her to everyone for any event. She is wonderful. Thank you Holly!

Sent on 04/16/2015
  • User4984787 · event on: 12/28/2014

Holly was very professional and well prepared. I got exactly what I wanted from the photo shoot, and the quality of the pictures were outstanding. We will definitely be using Holly as our family photographer from now on.

Sent on 04/17/2015

Dakari · event on: 12/20/2014

Holly was a pleasure to work with. She helped make my 60th birthday a success. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/17/2015

Donna · event on: 08/09/2014

Holly & crew were on time, they listened to our requests, made sound suggestions & performed the job like pros.

Sent on 04/18/2015

Cynthia · event on: 03/21/2015

My engagement party was a success and I have the photos to prove it! It was such a fun day and it has now been documented as one of the greatest times of my life...until my wedding. It all turned out so nice I can't wait for Holly D to take my wedding photos. I'm going to use her for life!

Sent on 04/19/2015
  • User4993264 · event on: 07/28/2014

I used Holly D, Photography in the past. and wanted to take my 25th wedding anniverary pictures. I knew form the past photo shot, that Holly was professional and Easy to work with. I must say that She did not let me down.. She exceeded my Expetation. I have a wonderful memory and Treasure. My pictures came out so Beautiful. She captured Me and the Love of my life photos in such a way, it made me see the love that we had for each other exuded through the pictures.

Thank Holly, For such a beatiful memory.

Abigail · event on: 12/27/2013

Holly D Photography...

I have nothing but amazing things to say about this establishment. Holly, the photographer, is wonderful at what she does. She is so creative and is very passionate about her art. I have had several photo shoots done by her, and they have all come out wonderfully. Each and every time that I have the opportunity to work with her, she has been always done a stellar job! She makes you feel very welcome and comfortable and she is very respectful of your time. She has a unique eye and makes the best use of lighting. The photos come out very crisp and are high quality.

Something else that I really like about Holly is her versatility - she does it all. From engagement and wedding photographs, to graduation pictures, to family, to other special events, to portraits - Holly really has an eye for it all. And she does not stop there, she also does pictures of inanimate objects too (such as food/desserts).

I also appreciate Holly's willingness to be flexible. If you have specific preferences, she is willing to make it happen. She does photo shoots just about anywhere, and she is definitely open to traveling to meet you (she recently went to Riverside to do a photo shoot - yup she's just that good that people are willing to fly her out just to have her be the photographer at their special day :-) I just love Holly D Photography so much! I can't wait for my next photo shoot. I most definitely have and would continue to recommend Holly to friends, family, and even to people I don't know. ;-)

• User4994130 · event on: 12/11/2014

Holly was the best and most professional service that we could have used. Her pricing and knowledge of her business was superb. He lighting and visual techniques were just fabulous!!!

Monique · event on: 01/26/2015

Holly is such an amazing photographer!! She has such a creative eye to be able to capture unforgettable moments on camera! She did my maternity pictures as well as my daughter's one year pictures. She was very professional. Even had patience in taking pictures with our little pooch Zoe during our maternity pics.

When she took my daughter's pictures she was also very patient in trying to make her laugh and switching to different locations in the park. We weren't rush and felt such at ease.

Once we saw the prints I was so amazed. I wanted them all!! I ended up buying the cd because I couldn't decide on what prints. Her turnaround time was fairly quick.

Overall, I am very pleased and will continue to use Holly to capture all our family special moments!

Marquez · event on: 08/03/2014

She is one of the best photographers I have ever had the pleasure to meet. She came to NC from CA to do a shoot for my birthday. The experience was fantastic. Not only was she professional, she was fun and personalbe and we'll worth the price. She puts heat heart in her work and it shows. I hope I have the pleasure of her doing a shoot for me again.