Holly D Photography Reviews

Holly D Photography 5
Holly D Photography 6
Holly D Photography 7

Carrie · Married on 12/12/2015

Holly was a spectacular photographer for my wedding. Bottom Line - Our photos turned out AWESOME! No one can stop talking about them. She has a gift. She guided us through great poses and caught the special candid moments. She was also very helpful in helping us think about where to take photos and timing given that we had a winter wedding with an early sunset and chance of rain. I highly recommend her and will without a doubt be using her for all my future photography needs.

Sent on 12/25/2015

Holly D Photography's reply:

Aww wow thank you so much! I am so glad that I was able to be a part of your wedding and capture these memories :)

DeShae · Married on 11/28/2015

Holly D Photography has been my absolute favorite vendor ever! I flew out to her area a few days after the proposal to visit my family in July of this year. There, many friends and family supported her and her amazing work. It was just within those few days of visiting that I was confinced and excited that she was available to do a last minute engagement photo session with us. The pictures are gorgeous! Immediately after seeing the engagement pictures she was hired to capture our wedding day as well. Holly came out to take our wedding photos and I am still basking in how beautiful they turned out. She is truley amazing and creative. It is obvious she loves what she does. And she has all the proof she needs by the outstanding results she delivers. Thanks again so much Holly D. You're the best!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Holly D Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I am so happy I was able to go to Baton Rouge to take your wedding photos. I enjoyed every moment of being there. There were so many amazing moments! :)

Amanda · Married on 11/22/2015

Holly is an amazing photographer to work with! She went above and beyond in everything she did for our special day. Very flexible during schedule and locations changes and somehow managed to be very timely and professional through it all. Overall, the passion she has for capturing special moments are evident in the pictures she took. :)

Sent on 12/21/2015

Holly D Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful! :) I loved going to the Redwoods and I am so happy you love the photos!

Holly was an amazing photographer and an all around great person to work with. We quickly felt very comfortable with her, especially after we met up for lunch before the wedding on her suggestion to get to know each other a bit better. She was fantastic about keeping everything organized before, during, and after the wedding -- sending in a shot list went very smoothly, and we had so many compliments about how friendly and wonderful she and her aides were during the wedding from our guests. She took a very creative approach to making sure we got the shots we wanted (even some really hard ones!) and making everyone feel really comfortable and happy. We were very glad to have her with us for the wedding and are so happy with the over 650 photos we received. Holly put up an online gallery that we can use to order prints and share directly with family and friends (so they also can order prints directly if they want) and sent us a customized flash drive within two weeks of the wedding. The fact that she was willing to travel for our wedding was even better! Holly is an amazing, laid back, friendly, and professional person who made our wedding all that much better, and we would absolutely recommend her to folks looking for a great photographer.

Sent on 09/17/2015
  • User5190316 · 2+ years ago

Professional, patient, talented, precise.

Sent on 06/19/2015
  • F

Felicia · Married on 06/13/2015

Professional, Creative and Thoughtful.

Sent on 07/07/2015

Working with Holly D Photography was pure delight! The owner is so sweet and works really hard to get the perfect shot. She is very professional and her passion for photography shows in her work. My family and I have worked with Holly D Photography for our family portraits and my daughter's birthday celebration. We're never disappointed with her work and always look forward to our next photo shoot!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Kate · Married on 05/30/2015

Holly was AMAZING! I knew i didn't need to worry about m photos because her skill and kindness kept me calm and happy! She is with out a doubt one of the single best photographers i have ever worked with!

Sent on 06/02/2015

My wife and I were distraught a month before our wedding day. Our photographer had cancelled on us leaving my wife a nervous wreck. Luckily one of her coworkers told us about Holly and our wedding day was the only day she had available in April. Holly not only saved our wedding but did an AMAZING job with our photos. My wife didn't have to tell my frugal self what we need to buy from her, I was the one who decided to buy several photo books, digital photo gallery, and a canvas to hang over the fireplace. We are so glad we had the opportunity to work with such a patient, kind, and AFFORDABLE person such as Holly!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Holly D Photography's reply:

I am so happy I was available on your wedding day. I know how stressful it can be when things change at the last minute. It was a beautiful day and I am so glad I was able to be apart of all of your special memories.

Jackie · Married on 04/08/2015

Holly did an excellent job on the photos of my wedding. I am so pleased and plan to have her do our family photos. If you're looking for an expert she's the one.

Sent on 04/21/2015

Jayden · Married on 02/16/2015

Amazing skill and such a lovely person to work with!!

Sent on 04/22/2015

Hannah · Married on 01/24/2015

Holly takes great photos, I can't believe the deals she gave me. She does such a great job and is so reasonable. She worked within my budget and I still received everything I wanted. There are so many photographers out there that are really cheap but you won't get the quality you are looking for (believe me I know). Then there are photographers that charge an arm and a leg and the photos might be nice but you could have just went with Holly and get both great photos for a great price.

Hannah · event on: 08/09/2014

I found Holly through a friend that recommended her as a great photographer. I had Holly take my birthday photos and create me a photo book that captured the whole birthday. It came out so professional, I was stunned. I not only had her do my birthday photos but I also had her do my wedding photos. I love her work. If your looking for great photos to capture moments you want to relive then you should go with Holly. I can always count on her.

Kristina · Married on 12/27/2014

Holly had a warmth about her that made the session fun and comfortable. Her professionalism was second to none! I highly recommend her. She has a way connecting with you that makes you feel that she has know you all your life!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Emily · Married on 12/06/2014

This photographer is truly wonderful. She took my wedding photos and they came out simply amazing. My husband and I are camera shy but she made me feel so comfortable. After she took a few of the photos she showed us and it made us have so much more confidence in ourselves. She made the whole experience so fun. I can hardly believe I actually like photos of myself. I am so pleased with everything and I would recommend her to anyone. If you want great photos go to Holly D.

Emily · event on: 02/21/2015

Where do I start, there are so many things I loved about Holly D. She was very professional. We had a meeting before the event to discuss what I was looking to capture for a special event at work. She took it above and beyond my expectations. She arrived early to take photos of all of the decorations, captured funny moments throughout the event, and took wonderful group photos that are now hanging throughout the building. I am so happy that we went with Holly D Photography.

• U

Uirl · Married on 09/19/2014

My wife and I felt were at ease and completely comfortable with Holly during the shoot.

Sent on 04/28/2015

Stacy · Married on 08/16/2014

Holly was a very professional photographer, very organized, and she had all the top of the line equipment. The pictures came out so clear and beautiful!!! I loved working with Holly!!

Sent on 04/16/2015

Princess · Married on 08/16/2014

Capturing beautiful moments is Hollys expertise! If you would like to relive your special occasion through your photos, then Holly is your photographer. Hollys passion for photography is best shown through her work. From her wonderful personality to her professional high standards, she is absolutely amazing! Most importantly, Holly is very responsive, reliable and her punctuality is impressive. She is officially my photographer, from my Wedding to Maternity to my newborn sons photo shoot, Holly has been there. It's amazing how beautiful she can make you feel and the proof is always in her photos. I am so lucky to have met Holly!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Elena · Married on 03/14/2014

If you want fabulous photos without breaking the bank, Holly is the photographer for you! My husband hates to have his picture taken but she managed to keep him happy and get lots a wonderful photos. She listens to your desires and captures precisely what you want. One of my favorite photos is a candid shot where my husband is removing a tag from my shoe! My package of photos range from very traditional and formal (ones that mom wants) to emotional and intimate.

Sent on 12/15/2015

Holly D Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I am so happy I was there to capture these memories for you. I enjoyed every minute of your wedding day. :)

Very responsive and able to give and receive feedback on the spot. Very knowledgeable about her craft.

Sent on 04/16/2015

Molly · Married on 12/07/2013

Holly is incredible!!! She caught every memory we wanted to re-live. If I could give ten stars I would, but I guess five will have to do.

Sent on 04/26/2015

Justin · Married on 08/03/2013

Holly has amazing talent, she photographed my wedding portrait and was very creative with different poses. My wife and i couldn't have asked for better. Holly is patient, kind, and professional! A++++

Sent on 04/24/2015

Julie · Married on 06/15/2013

Holly is very good at what she does. She goes above an beyond to get that right shot you will approve of. Great prices reasonable grounded lady! Respectable talent that know her field! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 04/18/2015

She was amazing. I had so many insecurities during this very special moments and she made me forget about every last one of them. She took our engagement photos as well. She knows how to capture those beautiful moments at the right time.

Sent on 04/20/2015