Holly D Photography Reviews

Holly D Photography 5
Holly D Photography 6
Holly D Photography 7

Rhea · Married on 06/04/2016

Holly did an amazing job capturing our special day. She truly loves what she does and it definitely shows in her photos. I enjoyed working with her and I am so glad we chose to hire her. I absolutely love our pictures, it was so hard to decide which one to frame! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Holly D Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet words! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful!!

Elaine · Married on 05/28/2016

I would love to write positive and negative criticism, but I have nothing negative to say! The photographer was the one vendor I was nervous about hiring, because your wedding photos are so important, but I'm so happy I stumbled upon Holly on the wedding wire website.
    Holly was wonderful, she knows exactly what she's doing and takes directions and suggestions wonderfully. Great attitude and extremely responsive and flexible with changes. She had good quality equipment and wasn't afraid to get dirty or get in an uncomfortable spot to get a great shot.
    Highly recommend.
    Oh, and the photo's are wonderful, only problem I have is to choose from all the great photos.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Holly D Photography's reply:

You are the sweetest! Your wedding was so beautiful, I loved how everyone had such a great time. So many laughs and so much fun. Thank you so much for having me be a part of your special day. :)

Murray · Married on 05/14/2016

Holly was incredible. She was engaged, excited, helpful and super responsive from the moment we met her. She provided a lot of questions to help think about how the wedding would proceed and how she would be involved. I felt very at ease throughout the process which is a tough thing to do. At the end of the process, the pictures were incredible. We were seriously impressed with so many of the pictures. The only tricky part is trying to pick out the best ones! We actually bought an additional photo book since we enjoyed her work so much.

Sent on 05/30/2016

Holly D Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for all of your sweet words! I honestly had such a great time capturing so many great moments. :) Trying to pick out which ones is always a good hard thing to do. I'm so glad I was able to be a part of your first day as husband and wife!

Ralph · Married on 05/14/2016

Holly is an amazing photographer, and does a great job of really capturing the moment. I'm the owner of Paella Time. We specialize in authentic tapas & paella catering. We worked a wedding together, and Holly is professional, friendly, and engaging. I highly recommend Holly to anyone for any occasion.

Sent on 03/22/2017

Danielle · Married on 12/31/2015

Holly is very professional, reasonably priced, takes incredible photos, and is genuinely super sweet! Anyone that works with her will be very pleased!

Sent on 04/24/2016

Holly D Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words! I truly enjoyed capturing such great moments at your wedding. :)

Carrie · Married on 12/12/2015

Holly was a spectacular photographer for my wedding. Bottom Line - Our photos turned out AWESOME! No one can stop talking about them. She has a gift. She guided us through great poses and caught the special candid moments. She was also very helpful in helping us think about where to take photos and timing given that we had a winter wedding with an early sunset and chance of rain. I highly recommend her and will without a doubt be using her for all my future photography needs.

Sent on 12/25/2015

Holly D Photography's reply:

Aww wow thank you so much! I am so glad that I was able to be a part of your wedding and capture these memories :)

DeShae · Married on 11/28/2015

Holly D Photography has been my absolute favorite vendor ever! I flew out to her area a few days after the proposal to visit my family in July of this year. There, many friends and family supported her and her amazing work. It was just within those few days of visiting that I was confinced and excited that she was available to do a last minute engagement photo session with us. The pictures are gorgeous! Immediately after seeing the engagement pictures she was hired to capture our wedding day as well. Holly came out to take our wedding photos and I am still basking in how beautiful they turned out. She is truley amazing and creative. It is obvious she loves what she does. And she has all the proof she needs by the outstanding results she delivers. Thanks again so much Holly D. You're the best!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Holly D Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I am so happy I was able to go to Baton Rouge to take your wedding photos. I enjoyed every moment of being there. There were so many amazing moments! :)

Amanda · Married on 11/22/2015

Holly is an amazing photographer to work with! She went above and beyond in everything she did for our special day. Very flexible during schedule and locations changes and somehow managed to be very timely and professional through it all. Overall, the passion she has for capturing special moments are evident in the pictures she took. :)

Sent on 12/21/2015

Holly D Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful! :) I loved going to the Redwoods and I am so happy you love the photos!

Holly was an amazing photographer and an all around great person to work with. We quickly felt very comfortable with her, especially after we met up for lunch before the wedding on her suggestion to get to know each other a bit better. She was fantastic about keeping everything organized before, during, and after the wedding -- sending in a shot list went very smoothly, and we had so many compliments about how friendly and wonderful she and her aides were during the wedding from our guests. She took a very creative approach to making sure we got the shots we wanted (even some really hard ones!) and making everyone feel really comfortable and happy. We were very glad to have her with us for the wedding and are so happy with the over 650 photos we received. Holly put up an online gallery that we can use to order prints and share directly with family and friends (so they also can order prints directly if they want) and sent us a customized flash drive within two weeks of the wedding. The fact that she was willing to travel for our wedding was even better! Holly is an amazing, laid back, friendly, and professional person who made our wedding all that much better, and we would absolutely recommend her to folks looking for a great photographer.

Sent on 09/17/2015
  • User5190316 · 2+ years ago

Professional, patient, talented, precise.

Sent on 06/19/2015
  • F

Felicia · Married on 06/13/2015

Professional, Creative and Thoughtful.

Sent on 07/07/2015

Working with Holly D Photography was pure delight! The owner is so sweet and works really hard to get the perfect shot. She is very professional and her passion for photography shows in her work. My family and I have worked with Holly D Photography for our family portraits and my daughter's birthday celebration. We're never disappointed with her work and always look forward to our next photo shoot!

Sent on 07/15/2015
  • User5232793 · event on 06/05/2015

Best experience with a photographer. I'm not big on professional photos, but Holly made the whole thing enjoyable. She even got some great shots!

Sent on 07/06/2015
  • User5232795 · event on 06/05/2015

Sent on 07/06/2015

Kate · Married on 05/30/2015

Holly was AMAZING! I knew i didn't need to worry about m photos because her skill and kindness kept me calm and happy! She is with out a doubt one of the single best photographers i have ever worked with!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Brittany · event on 05/10/2015

Holly not only is an amazing young lady to work with but her passion, creativity, and "photographers eye" are beyond any comparison. She is very meticulous about her work and strives to get the perfect shot (which is what photography is all about) . I was in a wedding in which she was the hired photographer and I was blown away at the end product. She knows which angles to use to capture the perfect lighting (with great lighting who needs a filter right?) she has creative genius in directing the poses, and she knows exactly how to capture perfect candids (she made me pass for a real model - even though I had no idea what I was doing ).

She is also very accommodating. I recently used her for my graduation photos. I had to reschedule with her multiple times, and each time she always made herself available (without complaint!) Once I was finally able to get in front of her camera - I was blown away (yet again) by the results. All of these points and more make her stand out from other photographers I've worked with.

I want my review to (((resonate))) because Holly D is not only a phenomenal individual but she is an amazing photographer! BOOK HOLLY D!

Sent on 05/11/2015

athena · event on 04/26/2015

I really appreciated her professionalism and her attentiveness to helping us capture the memories we wanted to have! I opted to get a CD of my photos and got that back in a few days. I was shocked because I've used otherside in the past and had a long wait for my photos. Timeliness! Attentiveness! Care! Professionalism! So glad I found her and will definitely be using her from now on!

Sent on 05/01/2015

harold · event on 04/24/2015

Holly has that certain "eye" that many other competent photographers just don't have. Very pleasant to work with and quite efficient too.

Sent on 04/30/2015

Vita · event on 04/19/2015

Holly was recommended to me by my boss to have senior graduation pictures taken of my granddaughter because the proofs from the school photographer were less than satisfactory. From the moment I contacted Holly she was extremely engaging, responsive, accommodating, professional, and flexible. Her customer service skills are only surpassed by her exceptional abilities as a photographer. Such a talented young woman. She went above and beyond to ensure that this experience was a positive one. I can't imagine what she could have done better. We have scheduled another photo session with her to take pictures of all my grandchildren to be followed by another session for a wedding anniversary photograph of my husband and I.

Sent on 04/24/2015

My wife and I were distraught a month before our wedding day. Our photographer had cancelled on us leaving my wife a nervous wreck. Luckily one of her coworkers told us about Holly and our wedding day was the only day she had available in April. Holly not only saved our wedding but did an AMAZING job with our photos. My wife didn't have to tell my frugal self what we need to buy from her, I was the one who decided to buy several photo books, digital photo gallery, and a canvas to hang over the fireplace. We are so glad we had the opportunity to work with such a patient, kind, and AFFORDABLE person such as Holly!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Holly D Photography's reply:

I am so happy I was available on your wedding day. I know how stressful it can be when things change at the last minute. It was a beautiful day and I am so glad I was able to be apart of all of your special memories.
  • User4983894 · event on 04/12/2015

Holly D Photography produced by far the best photos I have ever received. I would recommend her to everyone for any event. She is wonderful. Thank you Holly!

Sent on 04/16/2015

Kimberly · event on 04/11/2015

I know it seems crazy but I just love this little lady! She's courteous, professional, easy going, and is slick with that camera. She takes the best candid shots and the posed positions are priceless. If I ever need a photographer she is the one! Thank you Holly for a super memorable day.

Sent on 04/25/2015

Lori · event on 04/11/2015

Holly is quite the professional ... very thoughtful and knows a good shot when she sees it. Location, loaction, location! I love the spots chooses for my photo shoot... Holly D is awesome!

Sent on 04/30/2015

Jackie · Married on 04/08/2015

Holly did an excellent job on the photos of my wedding. I am so pleased and plan to have her do our family photos. If you're looking for an expert she's the one.

Sent on 04/21/2015

arlinique · event on 03/28/2015

It was a pleasure to work with Holly for my graduation photos! She did an amazing job much better than the "photoshops" that they have.! She captured every precious moment in this photo shoot and I couldn't be more happier and pleased with my pictures. They look wonderful I think I made the best choice anything else I don't think I would've been this satisfied,because of her my announcements are going to be absolutely amazing thanks Holly you're the best!

Sent on 04/22/2015