Hollow Hill Reviews

150 | Weatherford, TX

150 Reviews for Hollow Hill

Jenny · Married on 04/23/2016

We enjoyed everything about the venue, it was an amazing experience for our special day.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special celebration!

Kellee · Married on 04/17/2016

Hollow Hill was an amazing and beautiful venue for our wedding. We thoroughly enjoyed all the time we spent there.

Sent on 04/22/2016

Hollow Hill's reply:

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us!

Hollow Hill was so easy to work with. They are so friendly and are able to provide so much. By using them, you get access to everything! They provide tables and chairs which is huge! If you are looking for a rustic venue...this is the place...not much decoration or set up is needed! By the end of the wedding you all are family!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us!

Ashley · Married on 04/02/2016

Hollow Hill is one of the best venues I know of! The staff is amazing, they go above and beyond your requests to make sure your day is nothing short of perfect! I would recommend them in a heart beat! On top of that, the venue itself is gorgeous and has so much to offer for anything you!

Sent on 04/08/2016

Hollow Hill's reply:

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your very special day!

Heather · Married on 03/13/2016

Absolutely wonderful!! Thank you for making our wedding day so amazing!!!!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Hollow Hill's reply:

We are delighted to have been a part of your special day!

Mandy · Married on 03/05/2016

The best venue! The owners are so accommodating, flexible, and 100% concerned with making sure that your day is all about you!

Sent on 03/10/2016

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us!

Gina · Married on 01/30/2016

We couldn't have asked for a better venue. The staff at Hollow Hill was absolutely amazing. They answered every question and responded to all contact very quickly. The day of was seamless. They were very visible without being in the way. They were beyond helpful. I would suggest this venue to anyone who is planning a special event. The venue itself was so comfortable, clean and well taken care of. I dealt with everyone on the staff and each of them were equally helpful and went above and beyond to ensure that we had a positive experience. Our guests loved the venue and enjoyed the festivities thanks to Hollow Hill and all that they did to help. Thanks so much for making my daughter's day special!

Sent on 02/03/2016

Jennifer · Married on 12/31/2015

Hollow Hill Farm is simply AMAZING!!! The staff was so friendly and was willing to help in anyway possible! Everything about this was place was absolutely beautiful! My daughters wedding was December 31 2015.

Sent on 01/13/2016

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you for your review.
    We are delighted to hear that you all enjoyed your experience with us!

Mollie · Married on 12/05/2015

Jean and David are the kindest and most accommodating couple. They provided in- depth tours of their beautiful farm/venue when we were considering where to host our daughter's 16th birthday. They wanted her party to be as special as we did. We couldn't have found a more perfect place for the party. HHF's attention to detail is impeccable and the Gechters were so helpful down to the tiniest detail. They provided any extra tables or accessories we needed, and their son Bob was there during the party to help move things and make sure it was just as we wanted. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone who wants a beautiful, fun and classy event. We really couldn't have been happier, and most importantly, our daughter was delighted and made many special memories!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Hollow Hill's reply:

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your daughter's special occasion!

Great venue, would recommend to anyone looking for one. The owners are outstanding and easy to deal with. Could not have found a better place to celebrate with our guests.

Sent on 12/03/2015

Hollow Hill's reply:

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us!

Leah · Married on 11/21/2015

We had a country wedding and this place was PERFECT!! We know the first time we saw it this was the place!!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Adrian · Married on 11/15/2015

Hollow Hill hosted a church celebration for us. They did a fantastic job and I will recommend them to others for sure!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you so much for submitting your review!

We are delighted that your church enjoyed their experience with us!

Jacob & Erin · Married on 11/07/2015

If you are looking for a rustic venue, this is it!!!! After viewing multiple venues and being treated like we were buying real estate, this venue was a MIRACLE!!! The grounds are so beautiful and well kept, the decor and setup in the multiple buildings were amazing, and the owners were down to earth, excited for us, and willing to pull out all the stops to make our day a day to remember. The location has not one or two areas you can have your ceremony at, but 80 acres of opportunities. There are multiple outdoor areas as well as indoor areas to celebrate. This is a must see if you are looking for a venue that has more than 2 or 3 options for ceremony or celebration!!! I love this location!!! I will always remember our experience here!!!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you for submitting your review!

We are delighted that we were able to be a part of your special occasion!

Amanda · Married on 10/25/2015

We fell in love with this venue to moment we got out of our car. Jean and David are two of the kindest, sweetest people we have ever met and it was such a joy to just receive a tour from them! David has built literally everything on his property, and he is so proud to show it off to people (as he should be) and Jean was so very accommodating towards us. Hollow Hill Farm was the first venue we looked at, and we wanted to book it right then and there! (Heck, we wanted to move onto the property and have David and Jean adopt us!) We looked at other venues just to make sure, but this was the clear winner! This venue had everything we wanted: outdoor and indoor options for the ceremony, private bride and groom quarters, and a fire pit! Plus it has "Old Town" which was so perfect for all the kids invited to the wedding! They all loved playing in the school house and jail! We ended up picking a date that nearly conflicted with a hurricane and her aftermath, so we were watching the weather very closely! But the staff at Hollow Hill Farm was so patient as we waited to see if we could still have the wedding of our dreams outside - and we did! They waited for the grounds to dry some, and then they set up all the tables and chairs exactly as we asked. I also appreciate the fact that we were allowed to come in early on the day of for rehearsal as most of our wedding party flew in and could not get here any earlier (especially with a hurricane nearby). At our wedding, every guest shared not only congratulations but compliments about the venue. I think many of our out of town guests pictured some run-down Texas Barn, but they were seriously blown away. Many asked how we found this hidden treasure, and the truth is, we googled "Texas Wedding Venues with Fire Pits." We are big into camping and we really wanted to end the night around the fire with our family and friends, which is exactly what happened. Jean, David, and Hollow Hill Farm made our day magical!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you for your review! We are delighted to hear that you had a fantastic experience with us!

Elena · Married on 10/23/2015

Hollow Hill did an amazing job making sure that everyone was comfortable even with the unwelcomed weather we had that night. Our guest could not believe how beautiful the facility was. The architecture is outstanding! I would definitely recommend Hollow Hill Farm to a friend.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Hollow Hill's reply:

We are delighted to hear that you and your guests enjoyed your experience with us! Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

This was an amazing venue! The people were so helpful and the place is gorgeous! It can be used for anything from family reunions to weddings. You can use it for outside or inside. The venue is the perfect scene for a country or rustic setting. I absolutely recommend!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you for submitting your review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your experience with us!

Whom should we thank?

Jaclyn · Married on 10/17/2015

Words can not describe how amazing Hollow Hill was for our wedding! From the breathtaking scenery to the hospitable staff - you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Hollow Hill's reply:

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! We appreciate you allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Bailie · Married on 09/26/2015

I can honestly say that that my experience with Hollow Hill farms was nothing short of AMAZING! David and Jean were two of the most genuine people I have ever met, their staff were wonderful as well! The Venue is absolutely breathtaking in every aspect! They made everything from planning, my bridals, the rehearsal, and most importantly the day of our wedding a breeze! It was above and beyond any expectations I could have ever had. I would recommend brides, couples, or anyone looking for a venue for that matter to Hollow Hill in a heart beat!! So thank you Again David, Jean, And Hollow Hill Farm's staff for just simply being wonderful!!!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Hollow Hill's reply:

We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us!

Thank you for your review!

Mauna · Married on 07/23/2015

Best venue I could of ever dreamed of. Definitely my fairytale. So gorgeous it barely needs decorating. They have so many things of theirs they let you use. My friends and family wouldn't stop talking about how beautiful the venue was days after.

They include set up and tear down which is amazing.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Hollow Hill's reply:

We are delighted to hear that you and your guests enjoyed your experience with us. Glad we could help make your special day extra-special. It was truly a pleasure working with you.

I am so excited that my fiancé and I find this venue. It is everything we dreamed of and more. The couple who runs the venue is incredibly nice and they have worked with us to plan our perfect day. The venue is beautiful and it gives you so many options for your ceremony and reception.

Sent on 03/01/2015

Rachel · Married on 05/15/2015

If someone were to ask me today where they should get married I would tell them here. We had a great experience. Also, it helped that my in-laws knew the owners but that did not change anything about how they treated us! Choose here!

Sent on 05/23/2015

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review!

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us!

Jennifer · Married on 04/19/2015

Hollow Hill Farm is amazing! All of my guests couldn't stop talking about what a unique and beautiful venue! It requires minimum decorating and they are so flexible with which vendors you use, both helped us save a lot of money. They allow you to bring in your own alcohol, it just needs to be served by a certified bartender. You get the venue for the entire day and there are so many different locations to choose from for the ceremony and reception! The price is reasonable and their flexibility allows you to save even more money. Check them out and you won't regret it!

Sent on 05/10/2015

Hollow Hill's reply:

We are so very pleased that you and your guests enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Amazing location that our guest loved, well worth the drive! David and Jean were excellent in making our day special.

Sent on 03/23/2015

Hollow Hill's reply:

We appreciate your review! We have a "thank you" gift for you. To whom and where should we send it? -Hollow Hill Farm Event Center

Natalie · Married on 03/14/2015

This was the first and last venue that my fiancé and I visited and from the moment we began speaking with the owners we knew we had found the place we wanted to be married. And now that I'm married I'm still 100% sure we made the right choice! The venue itself is gorgeous, with no little detail ignored in its beautiful workmanship! You can really feel the pride and love the owners have for this place everywhere you look. The moment you set foot in Hollow Hill Farm you fall under its spell and it is never broken, even after you leave. There isn't one inch of this beautiful venue that doesn't add to the magic of its entirety. It has now been two weeks since my wedding and we are STILL getting compliments! Between the beautiful venue and the AMAZING owners I don't have ONE negative thing to day. If I had to do my wedding all over again I would still choose Hollow Hill Farm!

Sent on 03/27/2015

Alex · Married on 03/07/2015

I loved hollow hill! They were so awesome to work with, very sweet people, an very professional! I highly recommend hollow hill farm!!!

Sent on 03/29/2015