Hollow Hill Reviews

149 | Weatherford, TX

149 Reviews for Hollow Hill

Erin · Married on 10/28/2017

This was the perfect venue! Everyone is so friendly and always there for you! It’s beautiful out there!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Hollow Hill's reply:

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day.

Angela · Married on 10/27/2017

Loved every bit of our time at Hollow Hill, the staff is AMAZING then venue is GORGEOUS and they did an awesome job at making our special day the best one ever!!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Angela,
    We are thrilled to hear that you loved your experience with us! It was truly a pleasure working with you!

Sarah · Married on 10/22/2017

Stop your venue search and go check this place out! The owners, Bob and Jean, are seriously the nicest people. We loved working with them. They are so laid back and flexible. Even before we booked with them they encouraged us to come out to the venue as many times as we wanted. Once we did book we were out there often and they always made sure to take the time to answer every question and to provide ideas when we needed them. The week before our wedding they willing walked around the venue with us for 3hours so help us visualize the day and how exactly It would be set up. I can not stress enough how amazing they were. To add the cherry on top, during our rehearsal we decided that we would like to brand a piece of wood during our ceremony. We knew they had wood available but we really wanted a piece in the shape of Texas. When we asked if that was possible Bob said he didn’t have the means to cut wood into the Texas shape. We were disappointed but understanding. Fast forward to our ceremony and you can only image how thrilled I was to see a Texas shape piece of wood there ready for us to brand. Bob went out of his way to make it happen! We were perfectly ok with not having it but he did it anyways! It was honestly one of my favorite things from our wedding and I will always remember that moment of surprise.

So whatever you’re doing. Even if you think you already found your venue. Go check Hollow Hill out. Talk with Jean and Bob. I promise they will treat you like family.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Sarah,
    We are so thrilled to hear that we could help make your big day extra special! We greatly appreciate your feedback. It was a pleasure working with you all.

Karen · Married on 10/21/2017

The venue worked with my husband and I regarding the budget. The staff is very helpful and ensures that your special day exceeds expectations.

Karen,
    Wonderful to hear that we exceeded your expectations! It was a pleasure working with you!

Adam · Married on 10/20/2017

We cannot say enough GREAT things about this venue. To say that the venue is perfect would be an understatement. It is one of the most prettiest venues we've seen, and to top it off the owners are beyond amazing. We arrived for the first time with the intentions of looking around and visiting other venues. After almost 3 hours and a tour of the entire property a contract was signed and we never looked back. If you're looking for an amazing venue with amazing people then you'd be a fool not to book here.

Hollow Hill's reply:

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. It was a pleasure working with you. We appreciate and value your feedback.

Chelsea · Married on 10/15/2017

Every single person we worked with at Hollow Hill was exceptional. We had the best experience here, and we will recommend this venue to friends and family for years to come!
    They made us feel like family, and that's something there is no price tag for. We are forever thankful for the Hollow Hill staff for our perfect day!

Sincerely,

The Newkirks

Dear Newkirks,
    It was truly delightful to work with you. We are thrilled that we were able to help make your special day extra-special. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your big day.

Shelbie · Married on 10/07/2017

Everything was amazing. The owners were great. I couldn't have picked a better venue. I highly recommend this place.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Shelbie,
    We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day.

Tiffany · Married on 09/03/2017

PERFECT WEDDING VENUE!!! They made our wedding dreams come true!!! Jean and Bob, the owners, were amazing and easy to work with. After taking a tour with my mom I called my fiancé and told him I needed to cancel all of the other venue tours because I found the place I had dreamed of. The pictures online are beautiful but it will never do the venue justice! We got married in the red barn, guests mingled during happy hour in the Old Town Area while we took photos, then we all headed to the dinner area while they flipped the red barn for the reception. The details Jean and Bob have put into the venue make it ONE OF A KIND, a texas shaped table, Old Town that's takes you back in time, even the men's bathroom guests were talking about and still are!! -Tiffany and Shaun Piepkorn

Sent on 10/01/2017

Tiffany and Shaun,
    We are thrilled to hear that you and your guests enjoyed your experience with us! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day. We appreciate your feedback and pictures. We truly enjoyed working with you!

Crystal · Married on 08/19/2017

This vendor was great to work with. I can't imagine of having my wedding anywhere else. There were there to help me every step of the way. The team was on hand the day of the wedding and never left me not knowing. If I had a question or a problem they were they to take care of me. I can't thank them enough for making my day so special.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Crystal,
    We are delighted to hear that we were able to help make your big day extra special! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of it. It was a pleasure working with you.

Emily · Married on 08/13/2017

Hollow Hill was amazing and would suggest any one to use it.

Sent on 08/20/2017

Emily,
    we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! We enjoyed working with you!

Shar · Married on 08/12/2017

From the moment we stopped in for a tour I knew this was the place we would get married. This place is so beautiful and full of the most interesting and fun things that there was no shortage of compliments and picture taking. Our caterer said they had the best kitchen and set up he's seen and all of our guests had the best time there. Jean, David, Bob, and Michelle were so sweet and wonderful to work with and they definitely brought the "Wow" factor to our wedding!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Shar,
    We are thrilled to hear that you and your guests enjoyed your experience with us! We are glad we were able to help make you big day extra-special. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of it.

Lori · Married on 07/22/2017

Hollow Hill is so beautiful!! This venue gave us the opportunity to create our perfect wedding. There are so many unique features that no other venue has. They are so awesome to work with and everyone there works to make sure your vision comes true.

Sent on 08/04/2017

Lori,
    We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day. We enjoyed working with you.

paige · Married on 07/21/2017

I cannot express how wonderful my experience was with Hollow Hill. I had my wedding there, and the venue was beyond perfect. Rustic and uniquely creative touches all throughout the property, really made for a beautiful wedding venue. And the owners were so nice and accommodating, even helping me to plan, with wonderful suggestions to make the big day go even more smoothly than I could have ever dreamed. I'd give more stars if I could!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Paige,
    Take Care,

Paige · Married on 07/21/2017

Hollow Hill made my wedding so much better than I could have ever dreamed. 5 out of 5 stars does not even come close to covering how awesome, helpful and available the staff of Hollow Hill was throughout the whole planning process. And the venue itself was so much more beautiful and accommodating than we even realized we'd need, all of the guests loved the unique touches!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Paige,
    We are thrilled to hear that you and your guests had an awesome experience with us! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day. We truly enjoyed working with you.
    Take care, Hollow Hill Team

Cassidy · Married on 07/01/2017

A wonderful place to get married! They were so flexible with all of our needs, they helped in whatever way they could, and are good wholesome people to work with. Thank you Hollow Hill for making our day the best!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Hollow Hill's reply:

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 06/24/2017

This venue is amazing!!! The owners go over the top and made sure every detail of our day was special! The venue is gorgeous and well maintained! There are so many options for location of ceremony and party! We highly highly recommend this venue for your wedding!!! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Hollow Hill's reply:

We are thrilled to hear that we were able to help make your big day extra-special! It was a pleasure working with you.

Lauren · Married on 06/17/2017

My husband and I fell in love with this venue the moment we toured it, not only because there were so many options for ceremony, reception, and dance spaces, but also because the owners, Jean and David, were so incredibly sweet and helpful. We visited the venue another four times after we booked it just to review our plans for our big day, and they were very open to any ideas we had and gave their own ideas, which really helped us develop our vision for our wedding day. They went above and beyond with every detail and even helped set up the decorations, tables, and chairs for the ceremony and reception. I could not be more thankful for this venue and the wonderful staff as they far exceeded my expectations for my wedding day!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Lauren,
    We are thrilled to hear that we were able to help make your special day extra-special. We thoroughly enjoyed working with you. Thank you for taking the time to review us and we appreciate your feedback.

Sami · Married on 06/03/2017

Hollow Hill was absolutely amazing. The venue is very unique- it allows you to have a wedding that is very different from others. It's hands down the best place to get married. The owners were extremely accommodating, always making sure I had everything I needed and extremely flexible.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Hollow Hill's reply:

We are happy to hear that we were able to help make your big day memorable. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of it. It was a pleasure working with you.

samantha · Married on 06/03/2017

Hollow Hill was absolutely amazing! They were wonderful to work with, the Venue is incredible, so unique. The price is great for all that you get! I truly loved this place.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Hollow Hill's reply:

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your big day celebration.

Erin · Married on 05/28/2017

Jean and Bob Gechter and the entire staff at hollow hill were beyond outstanding! I really cannot thank them enough for everything they did to ensure our wedding day was perfect! They were so accommodating even when at the last minute we had 25 additional guests RSVP and had to add 5 additional tables to the space! Thank you again for everything y'all did to ensure the day was relaxed and beautiful!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Hollow Hill's reply:

We are thrilled to hear that you had a relaxing and beautiful experience with us. It was our pleasure to help make your big day memorable!

camille · Married on 05/19/2017

They are very easy to work with and made the event a lot of fun!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Hollow Hill's reply:

Great to hear that you had a lot of fun! It was a pleasure working with you!

Hope · Married on 05/12/2017

I absolutely would recommend this venue to couples looking for the rustic feel to there wedding! They were so patient and they helped us out a lot with making sure everything went accordingly and I could not be more grateful for all there help and hard work!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Hollow Hill's reply:

We are delighted that we were able to help make your big day extra special. It was a pleasure working with you.

Courtney · Married on 04/30/2017

The venue was perfect! I will 100% recommend to every bride I know. The venue is gorgeous and the staff were so helpful and made sure my day went perfectly.

Sent on 05/03/2017

Hollow Hill's reply:

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. It was a pleasure working with you.

Chelsey · Married on 04/22/2017

Hollow Hill was an amazing venue for us. Everyone involved was very responsive and they made our wedding day the BEST DAY EVER!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Hollow Hill's reply:

We are thrilled that we were able to help make your wedding day the BEST DAY EVER! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of it!

Carla · Married on 04/15/2017

It was love at first sight! After our tour at Hollow Hill I fell in love with the place and knew it was exactly the perfect place for our wedding. David and Jean the owners spent a lot of time with us showing us around the place and their future plans for new developments on the property. David obviously takes a lot of pride in what he has built. It is a beautiful place. We got married under a tree in the pecan grove. The staff was there to assist us in set up and David helped us design my fairy tale ceremony site. I cannot decide what I liked more, the venue or the service the staff at Hollow Hill provided. My husband liked that they didn't nickel and dime us for everything and that it was all included. Our wedding was in April and I am still getting compliments on what an amazing, unique wedding venue Hollow Hill is. In fact, when I hear people talk about my wedding, they say that it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to. There is a place there for every thing you could need. A cantina, fire pit, gardens, pond, banquet hall, covered pavilion, and more and when you book the place you get access to it all. I cannot thank David and Jean enough. They are two wonderful human beings who truly enjoy making your special event everything that you dream of!!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Carla,

It was truly a pleasure working with you all. Thank you for allowing us to help make your big day extra-special. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your review and value your feedback.

Best wishes to you both from all of us at Hollow Hill!