Hollow Hill Reviews

152 | Weatherford, TX

152 Reviews for Hollow Hill

Dawn · Getting married on 10/15/2022

My experience at Hollow Hill was exceptional. I could not have dreamed up a more delightful venue.
    We hosted my son's 18th birthday/graduation party at Hollow Hill. I had looked at several other venues, but at the moment I pulled into Hollow Hill I knew this was the right place!
    The owners are very nice and the venue gorgeous. The facilities were top-notch and had every bell and whistle I could think to need.
    I am not sure if there is another place out there that offers so much to a client and do so in such a calming and polite demeanor.
    The moment I met Jean she made me feel like family and once the event was taking place her and her husband were there for us when we needed them. They will forever have a special place in our hearts and memories.
    I hope to have the opportunity to enjoy more events at Hollow Hill in the future.
    My suggestion to anyone near or around DFW; take time to check out Hollow Hill you will be very happy you did!!

Thank you again to everyone at Hollow Hill!!!

Many blessings and warm regards from the Dillon family

Sent on 04/12/2017

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your son's birthday and graduation party. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us.
  • Erika

Erika Taylor · Getting married on 01/01/2021

Beautiful place and lovely people!

Everyone was very accommodating!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Erika, for your nice compliment. We look forward to working with you and Jonathon as you plan your special day!

Bryana Esquibel · Getting married on 11/01/2020

The best experience ! A dream come true !

It was more than I could’ve asked for, the people, the land, the stories behind it. Everything just came to life! I had such a magical wedding and I thank Hollow Hill for giving me the best experience with the best atmosphere!!!

Sent on 06/23/2020

Elliot Fernandez · Married on 06/07/2020

Amazing and beautiful.

A beautiful place were we could make our dreams come true.. David and Jean are amazing.

Sent on 06/14/2020

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Elliot. You and Marina are a delightful couple and we wish you many years of love and happiness together.
  • Bre

Bre Madden Claycamp · Married on 06/05/2020

Perfect Venue with Elite Service

I had my wedding at Hollow Hill on May 18, 2019 and it was a dream. Despite the monsoon that day the staff came up with a beautiful alternative and it was perfect. The staff has been super responsive since the onset of planning and was so helpful the day of. I absolutely loved working with them and wish I could get married again just so I could have it happen exactly the same way!

You will not regret using them!
    Bre

Sent on 06/06/2019

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Bre, for such a delightful review. You and Michael were so easy to work with and you both had such wonderful attitudes about "the monsoon!" You just need to plan a day to have a picnic in the Pecans! We wish the two of you the very best and may you have many years of love and happiness together!
  • Ember

Ember Mitchell · Married on 02/22/2020

Dreams come true!

From the moment we toured the venue, until our wedding was over and packed up, we have completely enjoyed our experience with Hollow Hill. The staff is AMAZING and made all if our wedding dreams come true!!

Sent on 02/26/2020

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Ember, for your kind words! You and John are such a delightful couple and we totally enjoyed working with you and your families! Wishing you many years of love and happiness together!
  • Brianna

Brianna Lee · Married on 11/23/2019

Amazing venue! Love the family that owns it!

When I first walked into this venue, I fell in love. The venue was beautiful but the people and the family is what really won me over. They made my experience one of a kind and so enjoyable. Could not be more thankful!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Brianna, for your kind words. We truly enjoyed working with you and Travis and we wish the two of you many years of love and happiness together!

Rachel Copeland · Married on 11/22/2019

Best Wedding Decision!

There are many beautiful venues in DFW, but choosing Hollow Hill was an easy and instant decision for numerous reasons. Touring venues can be a daunting process, with limited scheduling options and long drives for short visits. However, my husband booked our tour at Hollow Hill with ease online, the day prior to our visit. We met the owners, Jean and David, at their office and they drove us around the entire property on their golf cart. They are so passionate about their venue and it shows in all the amazing details they’ve added everywhere. We truly had a blast at the tour, and I wanted to share that experience with my family and friends.

Prior to our wedding, the owners were very accommodating to our additional tour requests, as our parents from out of town wanted to see our selection as well. With each visit, we were introduced to new features. This venue is always improving and gaining more character!

When I arrived the morning of our wedding, all the chairs and tables were setup and I was truly in awe of how beautiful the space looked without our additional décor. Hollow Hill has storage for guests to leave décor behind, as well as a list of their own unique inventory they allow you to use. We discussed table/chair layout and requested specific inventory to use at our wedding when we met with the owners the month prior and everything was setup as requested! As we decorated, Jean and David were available for assistance the entire time. Their storage area came in handy, as we forgot some needed items and were able to find substitutes that were left behind for previous weddings/events.

I could go on endlessly about the beauty of the venue and how cool the space is, but alas, this review would become too long. I encourage everyone considering Hollow Hill to schedule a tour; I promise you will leave happy and informed!

At the end of the night, the Hollow Hill team made it very easy for us to pack our stuff up with their assistance in gathering our items to a central area. My family stayed at their onsite lodge and my husband and I stayed in their honeymoon suite. Check these spaces out as well when you tour! They are just as impressive as the rest of the venue.

I highly recommend Hollow Hill and I can’t put into words how happy I am with my venue selection.

Sent on 12/04/2019

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Rachel, for your awesome review! You and Ben are pretty awesome yourselves and we totally enjoyed working with you throughout the process from beginning to end! We wish you many years of love and happiness together!

Kristen Adams · Married on 11/08/2019

Amazing!!!

Everything was amazing about this venue! The staff, the setting, the options/versatility was all amazing!!! The staff is so helpful!!! It was a wonderful experience!! The pictures on the site do not do it justice!!!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Kristen, for your kind words. Our goal is to make your special day truly "a wonderful experience" and it is always good to know that you had that wonderful day! We wish you and Austin many years of love and happiness together.

Brooke Smith · Married on 10/17/2019

Breathtaking. Hollow Hill made our day feel like a fairy tail.

This venue is the place to be!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Brooke, for your kind words. We totally enjoyed working with you and Jake. We wish you many years of love and happiness together.

Audrey Whitehead · Married on 10/12/2019

So perfect!

This is the perfect place for a wedding or any event! Love the atmosphere, scenery, and the staff is amazing!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Audrey, for your kind words. Your and Braxton's wedding day was just perfect all around! And the two of you are such a delightful couple - an absolute pleasure to know and work with! We truly wish the two of you many many years of love and happiness together!
  • Angelica

Angelica · Married on 10/05/2019

Love. This. Venue!

Amazing venue, all of our guest loved it. The owners are amazing!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Angelica! You and Luis are a delightful couple and your wedding was amazing! We wish you many years of love and happiness together!
  • Ignacia

Ignacia · Married on 09/28/2019

Best venue ever!

They are the sweetest and they went above and beyond what they had to to make sure our day was special and went without a hitch. The place is beautiful and the suprises really had everyone in their feels! We could not have chose a better venue.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Angel, for your kind words. We so enjoyed working with you and Kaylee and helping make your day extra-special. Y'all are such a delightful couple and we wish you many many years of love and happiness together! Jean

Brian Garrett · Married on 09/02/2019

Great Customer Service

We toured the venue today and loved we what saw! The venue has so many photographic areas and areas to entertain guests. I absolutely love the bar area! Bob is so courteous and willing to help in any way possible. Great customer service makes this experience so worth it to us! Definitely recommend.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Brian! Our goal is to help couples have a relaxing and memorable wedding day - a day special not only to the couple but to their family and friends! Best Wishes to you - Jean
  • Kristin

Kristin Kimball · Married on 09/01/2019

Hollow Hill is one of a kind

Hollow Hill is a one-of-a-kind venue. The site is beautiful with so many options and people who make you feel like family too. Jean, David, and Bob went above and beyond helping me get through my wedding, letting me come up multiple times to plan and borrow decor. The rehearsal and day of, went so smoothly because of their hard work. If you are looking for a venue that feels like family and is beautiful and professional, definitely check out Hollow Hill!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Kristin, for letting Hollow Hill be a part of your and Kolton's special day. And thank you for giving us such a nice review. You and Kolton were delightful and a joy to work with. We wish you many years of love and happiness together - and remember to laugh!
  • Whitney

Whitney Grant Brooks · Married on 08/25/2019

My fairytale

I don’t think words can do this beautiful Venue justice, it’s simply the most unique place! I can’t imagine my wedding anywhere else.

Jean and David have poured their hearts and souls into this place and you can tell the moment you drive up. The stories of how it all came to be, from the barn, the little town and everything else on the property made me decide this was my choice. Only venue we toured because I instantly fell in love.

They always answer any questions we had and squashed any and all concerns we may of had! They give fantastic ideas and encouragement when you feel stressed from planning. They check in throughout the entire process and make you feel like family!

The price is so worth it, especially since there is payment plans! It also helped we booked about two years in advance. You get what you pay for and so much much more with Hollow Hill.

My favorite thing was when they came to see me right before the ceremony, their faces lit up and congratulated me again. It truly made mine and my husbands experience that much more sweeter because they actually care about each and every couple.

Thank you again, it was the best night of our lives and I’m so happy I got to spend it with you and your venue. Honestly the best in the business!

- Shea and Whitney Brooks

Sent on 08/26/2019

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Whitney and Shea, for letting Hollow Hill be a part of your special, delightful, unique wedding day! Your entrance, Whitney, with your parents will always be one of our very favorites! I have always thought that weddings should be fun - and I was thrilled that you felt that way also!! The two of you are such a sweet and delightful couple - we wish you many years of love and happiness and fun and laughter together! Jean
  • Whitney

Whitney Garcia · Married on 08/24/2019

Fairy Tale Wedding

Hollow Hill has everything we wanted and more. Jean and her husband David, have created such a Fairy Tail venue, tucked away in Weatherford. The moment we met Jean and had our tour we fell in love with her the beautiful masterpiece they have created. I suggest anyone who is thinking about having an event / wedding here not to think twice. She works so flexible with us as we have never had planned a wedding we were able to come up there multiple times and decide on different things, she even has an attic in the barn where there are many leftover Treasures, decorations that we were able to use free of charge which saved us money and most importantly a lot of time. The bartender and clean up crew were included. All we had to worry about was cake, decorations we wanted to use, Reverend, music, Rings and catering. We had to decorate very little because her venue is already so beautifully decorated. She even had rental items available. My wedding guests were blown away with how beautiful the venue was. It was definitely the best day ever. Caitlin's catering with chef scott was suggested and he also blew everyone away with his delicious meal. Thanks Jean and David!! We will never forget our beautifully perfect day, we hope to have our 10 year anniversary with you guys in the future! GOD BLESS YALL!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Whitney, for such a wonderful review. I totally enjoyed working with you and your mom on your very special day. David and I love sharing venue with special couples and families - you all make our lives brighter! And I agree with you - Chef Scott Tanner is fabulous! All of us here at Hollow Hill wish you and David many years of love and happiness together! Jean
  • Deborah

Deborah Vert · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing Venue, Wonderful People

I booked Hollow Hill because the Old Town and Great Room were going to be great for my 50th birthday party and the Barn was exactly what I envisioned for our wedding. When I met with Bob at Hollow Hill to discuss my plans for a 50th birthday party turned surprise wedding he was very enthusiastic and supportive which made the planning process great.
    I highly recommend Hollow Hill - beautiful place, flexible with multiple locations for pictures and events (The Mission, The Barn, Great Room, etc)
    The value is incredible with linens and bartender included. The Hollow HIll team was amazing in switching the barn from wedding seating to reception dance hall!
    I was sold when Bob had me stand outside the barn doors and he opened them as if I was the bride ready to walk down the aisle. The moment was even more spectacular on our wedding day.

Sent on 08/28/2019

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Deborah, for your wonderful review! We all totally enjoyed being a part of your birthday/surprise wedding! And we thank you for letting us be a part of such a happy, fun and loving day. It is great to hear that it was all "exactly what I envisioned for our wedding." You were a delight and we loved working with you for this extra-special birthday/wedding! We wish you many more Happy and Fun Birthdays and you and Daniel many years of love and happiness and fun together! Jean
  • F

Fernanda Panis · Married on 08/10/2019

Great people, beautiful place.

I had an awesome experience. They are really helpful and easy to work with. I had the wedding of my dreams !!! I would highly recommend Hollow Hill.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Fernanda, for your kind words. And thank you for choosing Hollow Hill to be part of your and Frank's special day. The two of you are a delightful couple and we wish you many years of love and happiness together!

Nate · Married on 07/20/2019

Absolutely Perfect

The owners are wonderful to work with, the place is gorgeous and flexible, plenty of room for a big wedding and very reasonable in cost.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Nate, for your nice compliments and review. We are always happy to hear that our couples were happy to have chosen Hollow Hill. We wish you and Ashley many years of love and happiness together!

Melissa Chavez · Married on 06/08/2019

Awesome experience at Hollow Hill.

Just got married at Hollow Hill June 8, 2019 and could not be happier with the venue. The venue is gorgeous on its own and needs very little decoration. The owners are fabulous and so helpful. They went above and beyond to make my wedding a perfect and unforgettable experience. The guests all raved about how wonderful the venue was. I would recommend Hollow Hill to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Melissa, for your nice compliments and review. We always love to hear that our couples were happy with their wedding day at Hollow Hill. Couples like you and Chris are so enjoyable to work with - and we thank you for letting us be a part of your special day! We wish you many years of love and happiness together!
  • Taylor

Taylor Pinkerton · Married on 05/26/2019

Best Venue in DFW

We LOVED having our wedding at Hollow Hill! There is a ceremony location for everyone there. We wanted to have an outdoor ceremony and there were at least 3 locations to choose from plus one location with a pavilion over it just in case there was rain. The Great Hall area was perfect for dinner and is beautiful inside and the guests loved the Old Town area! It was perfect for pictures and cocktail hour. I was unsure about having the reception in a different location as the dinner but it was absolutely perfect. It allowed for a smooth transition and made clean up easier. On top of everything about the venue being perfect, Jean is also amazing! She is so sweet and kind and tries her best to help you with your needs.

Would highly recommend Hollow Hill!

- Taylor and Jordan Muell

Sent on 06/16/2019

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Taylor and Jordan, for such a nice review. It is always good to hear how happy you were with your wedding at Hollow Hill. The two of you are such a delightful couple - you were a joy to work with! We wish you many years of love and happiness together.
  • Amber

Amber Smith · Married on 05/25/2019

Best day every

The people at Hollow Hill did everything they could to make my day special. They were kind, funny, and caring. The location is gorgeous, and the amount of space you get for the money is crazy! Our price is based on a Saturday during a holiday weekend during the peak wedding season (max price).

Sent on 05/31/2019

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Amber, for your very kind review. It is easy to be "kind, funny and caring" when working with delightful couples such as you and Nathan. May the happiness you two felt on your wedding day last through all the years your marriage!

Ashley · Married on 04/20/2019

Everything was so breathtaking and beautiful

I could not have picked a more perfect location to have my wedding. Jean, Bob and David are such an amazing help from beginning to end! They are so flexible and informative and patient. I wish I could relive my night over and over again.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Bonnie · Married on 04/13/2019

Best place to have any event

They went above and beyond for me. The day of my wedding it was raining and cold. When the rain decided to stop they dried the walk way and still gave me, my WOW entrance that every bride dreams of. They made my wedding dreams come true.

Sent on 04/16/2019