Hollow Hill Reviews

121 | Weatherford, TX

121 Reviews for Hollow Hill

121 Hollow Hill Reviews

Dawn · Getting married on 10/15/2022

My experience at Hollow Hill was exceptional. I could not have dreamed up a more delightful venue.
    We hosted my son's 18th birthday/graduation party at Hollow Hill. I had looked at several other venues, but at the moment I pulled into Hollow Hill I knew this was the right place!
    The owners are very nice and the venue gorgeous. The facilities were top-notch and had every bell and whistle I could think to need.
    I am not sure if there is another place out there that offers so much to a client and do so in such a calming and polite demeanor.
    The moment I met Jean she made me feel like family and once the event was taking place her and her husband were there for us when we needed them. They will forever have a special place in our hearts and memories.
    I hope to have the opportunity to enjoy more events at Hollow Hill in the future.
    My suggestion to anyone near or around DFW; take time to check out Hollow Hill you will be very happy you did!!

Thank you again to everyone at Hollow Hill!!!

Many blessings and warm regards from the Dillon family

Sent on 04/12/2017

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your son's birthday and graduation party. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us.

Lyle and Tisha · Married on 10/21/2018

Perfection!

To a guest, everyone said this venue was amazing. We looked at a bunch and this beautiful place stood out head and shoulders above the rest. The owners and staff are so accommodating and ensure every single detail is covered. This wedding came off without a hitch. This venue does not disappoint. We couldn't recommend it any higher. Check it out!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Hollow Hill's reply:

It was really the perfect day! We are blessed you let us be a part of it. Thank you so much for the review.

Robert Young · Married on 10/12/2018

Perfect Texas Wedding

With multiple ceremony and reception sites on property, this place was great! Our ceremony was inside the Spanish mission courtyard. Our cocktail hour was in Old Town. Finally, our reception was in the gorgeous barn.

The venue is beautiful enough that we didn't have much decorating to do. The owners and staff were great. I cant imagine anything I'd change about this place.

This was the first venue we looked at and none of the others could compare. I'm so glad we had our wedding at Hollow Hill!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Hollow Hill's reply:

Robert, from your courtyard ceremony, to cocktails in the bar, then reception in the Barn we are excited to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day! Take care, Hollow Hill Team

Kimberely · Married on 09/15/2018

Jean, David, Bob and Michelle certainly know how to make a Bride feel special and they certainly know how to provide an amazing place for a Bride’s dream wedding! From start to finish they were wonderful and I couldn’t be happier with the outcome of our special day! The guests love the venue and there were a few couples who are engaged at our wedding that may choose this venue as theirs as well!

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Hollow Hill 15
    Hollow Hill 16
    Hollow Hill 17

Hollow Hill's reply:

We are so happy that we were able to help make your wedding day extra special! We thoroughly enjoyed working with you all and wish you many years of love and happiness together! Take care, Hollow Hill Team

Brianna · Married on 07/08/2018

Hollow Hill was amazing at everything! The only reason their they didn't respond once was because my email went to junk email (it happens often with that email address) and even then, they found it and responded in only a couple of days! They were on top of everything all the way through the process and I book with them over a year ahead of time! All of their staff was amazing and so accommodating! I would tell everyone to get married here if I could!!!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Hollow Hill's reply:

Brianna, We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day! Take Care, Hollow Hill Team

Julie · Married on 06/30/2018

We had our company picnic at Hollow Hill. The owners of Hollow Hill are wonderful to work with. They are all very nice and easy to work with. The venue is extraordinarily clean and updated which has to very difficult given the size of the venue. Great attention given to the décor and they just keep making it better.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Hollow Hill's reply:

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us!

Caitlin · Married on 05/25/2018

Hollow hill was the most perfect venue. I completely fell in love with it, along with my husband and all 250 of our guests. The Owners are the nicest and most helpful people you will ever meet!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Hollow Hill's reply:

Caitlin, We are delighted to hear that we were able to help you find the "perfect venue"! Thank you for sharing you special day with us! Take care, Hollow Hill Team

Rachael · Married on 05/11/2018

My HUSBAND and I fell in love with the venue the first time we saw it! ?? And our family and friends had the same expression we did! Could not be more happier working with Bob and his family at such a lovely place.
    Thank you!
    Love Mr. And Mrs. Krueger

Sent on 10/10/2017

Hollow Hill's reply:

So wonderful to hear that you and your guests enjoyed your experience with us! It was delightful working with you all!

Holly · Married on 04/07/2018

Jean & Bob we’re great! Highly recommend this venue for your wedding. It was everything I dreamed of & more and I couldn’t be happier! Hollow Hills is the way to go!

Sent on 04/14/2018
    Hollow Hill 18
    Hollow Hill 19

Hollow Hill's reply:

Holly, It was a pleasure to work with you and we are so glad to hear that we were able to help make your big day "the wedding of your dreams". Take care, Hollow Hill Team

Kimberly · Married on 04/04/2018

My family celebrated our parents 60th Diamond Wedding Anniversary on April 8, 2018 at beautiful Hollow Hill Farm Event Center located in the rolling hills of North Eastern Parker County. Our family's experience was EXCEPTIONAL!!! The Gechter Family, owner and operators of the venue, attended to our every need! Bob Gechter drove and provided a double-seated golf cart which was invaluable in accommodating guests with mobility issues. The ONE-OF-A-KIND Rustic Venue , with its themed structures such as Old Town, Mission Style Chapel, Wedding Barn, and Great Hall offered so many opportunities to tour during the day. The reception was held in the Great Hall which accommodated our 210 guests beautifully! More importantly, the owners of the venue are present for the entire event answering questions and providing assistance. Compliments continue to flood in regarding this rustic venue with acres of landscaped grounds and gardens!!!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Hollow Hill's reply:

Kimberly, Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We truly appreciate it! We are thrilled that your family had an EXCEPTIONAL time with us! Take Care, Hollow Hill Team

Libby · Married on 03/31/2018

The staff and owners at Hollow Hill will go above and beyond to make your day special! My husband and I looked at 5-8 venues all within the same price range as Hollow Hill (Hollow hill has been my number one choice since I first heard about it a few years back) and every other place charged for any little extra thing, when we took our tour their exact words were “if it’s on the property, it’s apart of your rental”. They were so easy to get in contact with and very quick to respond. They let us come out as often as we needed to make sure we had any pictures or info we needed to make the day go smoothly. All in all they’re just great people running a great venue. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you did for us!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Hollow Hill's reply:

Libby, We are thrilled to hear that you had an awesome experience with us! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day. It was truly a pleasure to work with you. Take care, Hollow Hill Team

Natalie · Married on 03/17/2018

My wedding was MAGICAL! The staff went above and beyond for me. I would highly recommend this venue to any Bride!

Sent on 03/23/2018
    Hollow Hill 20
    Hollow Hill 21
    Hollow Hill 22

Hollow Hill's reply:

Natalie, Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day! We are thrilled that you all had a great time! Take Care, Hollow Hill Team

Leah · Married on 03/16/2018

With all the venues popping up in the area, none compare to Hollow Hill. From the tour of the grounds, the booking process, the set up, and the actual day everything was easy and stress free!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Hollow Hill's reply:

Leah, We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! It was truly a pleasure working with you! Take care, Hollow Hill Team

Robyn · Married on 02/17/2018

This was the perfect setting for my daughter and son in-law's wedding. Jean, David and their entire staff made sure everything went off without a hitch.

Sent on 02/05/2018

Hollow Hill's reply:

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! It was a pleasure working with you all!

Geena · Married on 12/30/2017

All of my needs and requests were met! They went above and beyond our expectations! I am forever grateful!

Sent on 01/11/2018
    Hollow Hill 23
    Hollow Hill 24
    Hollow Hill 25
    Hollow Hill 26

Hollow Hill's reply:

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! It was a pleasure working with you!

Rebekah · Married on 12/16/2017

We had our company Christmas Party here and brought in a bunch of Casino Tables in the barn and it was a blast. The décor in the barn was so unique. Not at all like your typical barn. The barn is beautiful. The Great Room was so spacious and the tables and chairs were great as well. The Old Town is so awesome. You really think you have stepped back into the 1800's when you walk through each room such as the old school house, jail and barber shop. We loved the fact that there was a campfire outside because it was dark and cold so that was cozy. I loved the golf cart picking guests up as well. The lake and the old church was so amazing. The giant Christmas tree and giant Christmas balls that you had line the driveway as guests drove in was the perfect touch. I love the fact that this is a family business and Jean, Bob and David were the nicest people. I am already prepping my boss to have it there next year. I am so happy I found this place!!!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Hollow Hill's reply:

Rebekah, we are delighted to hear that everyone enjoyed their Christmas Party! It was a pleasure working with you and hopefully we'll see you out again this time next year!

Emily · Married on 12/09/2017

We had a fantastic experience with Hollow Hill! David, Jean and Bob were delightful to work with - kind, flexible and laid back. Their facilities are unique and beautiful. We were able to use the vendors of our choice, and they even recommended some vendors that turned out to be great. Our wedding was an absolute blast, and the staff/facilities at Hollow Hill were a huge part of making that happen!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Hollow Hill's reply:

Wonderful to hear that you had a fantastic experience with us! We enjoyed working with you and wish you both the best!

Joni · Married on 11/18/2017

Hollow Hill is an amazing Place the venue and helpful service is the absolute best. They helped make our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Hollow Hill's reply:

Joni, We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. It was truly a pleasure working with you. Take Care, Hollow Hill Team

Kristen · Married on 11/11/2017

Just book your wedding here ... perfect is not a good enough word to describe our wedding day. It was beautiful full of love and laughter and of course happily ever after!

Sent on 11/24/2017

City of Azle · Married on 11/02/2017

We had a great time, the place is absolutely beautiful, the Gechters were very helpful and made sure that everything that we needed is ready for us. highly recommended.

Sent on 11/09/2017
    Hollow Hill 27
    Hollow Hill 28
    Hollow Hill 29

Hollow Hill's reply:

Wonderful to hear that everyone had a great time. It was a pleasure working with you.

Leonard · Married on 11/02/2017

My wife and I attended an Appreciation Dinner for the City of Azle at this venue last week. What an awesome place. The owners were very attentive to all of the guests. This is not just a building that looks nice. This is an experience. The owners have created "Old Town". You stroll down the 'street and look in the buildings filled with antiques. There area several areas that we were shown where a wedding or an event could take place rain or shine.

I hope the the City of Azle will choose this place again when we have another dinner! I highly recommend it.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Hollow Hill's reply:

Leonard, We are delighted to hear that you and your wife had a great time at the banquet. Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We greatly appreciate your feedback. Take care, Hollow Hill Team

Pennie · Married on 11/02/2017

Professional and courteous owners. Wonderful venue and decor.

Sent on 11/10/2017

Hollow Hill's reply:

We are glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We truly appreciate it!

Erin · Married on 10/28/2017

This was the perfect venue! Everyone is so friendly and always there for you! It’s beautiful out there!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Hollow Hill's reply:

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day.

Angela · Married on 10/27/2017

Loved every bit of our time at Hollow Hill, the staff is AMAZING then venue is GORGEOUS and they did an awesome job at making our special day the best one ever!!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Hollow Hill's reply:

Angela, We are thrilled to hear that you loved your experience with us! It was truly a pleasure working with you! Take care, Hollow Hill Team