Hollow Hill Reviews

178 | Weatherford, TX

178 Reviews for Hollow Hill

Dawn · Getting married on 10/15/2022

My experience at Hollow Hill was exceptional. I could not have dreamed up a more delightful venue.
    We hosted my son's 18th birthday/graduation party at Hollow Hill. I had looked at several other venues, but at the moment I pulled into Hollow Hill I knew this was the right place!
    The owners are very nice and the venue gorgeous. The facilities were top-notch and had every bell and whistle I could think to need.
    I am not sure if there is another place out there that offers so much to a client and do so in such a calming and polite demeanor.
    The moment I met Jean she made me feel like family and once the event was taking place her and her husband were there for us when we needed them. They will forever have a special place in our hearts and memories.
    I hope to have the opportunity to enjoy more events at Hollow Hill in the future.
    My suggestion to anyone near or around DFW; take time to check out Hollow Hill you will be very happy you did!!

Thank you again to everyone at Hollow Hill!!!

Many blessings and warm regards from the Dillon family

Sent on 04/12/2017

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your son's birthday and graduation party. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us.

Dot B. · Getting married on 07/12/2022

Dream Com True Wedding

Hollow Hill made our dreams come true for our special day! From the lodge to the branding to the beautiful landscaping we were in love from at first sight!

Sent on 01/12/2021

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Dot. We totally enjoyed working with you and Bryan and we are so happy that you were so happy! You two are a special couple and we wish you many years of love and happiness together!

Alicia M. · Married on 06/26/2021

Made my special day more than perfect

The wonderful people at Hollow Hill really went above and beyond to make my day easy and perfect.

Sent on 07/02/2021
  • Jessica

Jessica B. · Married on 06/05/2021

Great place!

This venue has a variety of indoor/outdoor options. They work with you are are very willing to help get you what you want. I would 10/10 recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/14/2021

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Jessica, for your kind words. We do try to make a wedding day as stress-free as possible and help the couple get the day they dreamed about. Thank you for your recommendation! Jean
  • Ashley

Ashley L. · Married on 06/04/2021

We love Hollow Hill!

We absolutely loved everything about this venue! So easy to work with, loved the original look and feel to the whole location, and the staff were extremely complimentary and involved with us every step of the way. Day before and day of the staff did everything they could to help it run smoothly. Would highly recommend this venue to anyone!!

Sent on 06/12/2021

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Ashley, for your kind words. You and Chane were great to work with. We all try to take the stress out of wedding days and let the magic and fun take over - so happy it worked for you! Best wishes for many years of love and happiness together. Jean

T. S. · Married on 05/29/2021

So many choices at a great price!

Hollow Hill was amazing! From the time we contacted them until after the wedding, their customer service was great. The venue was beautiful and had so many options for indoor and outdoor settings. Our wedding started in one building and worked its way across three other buildings too include outdoor settings and the price was the price. My wife was starstruck by this Venue, as it was a surprise Vow Renwal. Jean was the sweetest!

Sent on 06/01/2021

Tiffany M. · Married on 05/08/2021

I love hollow hill!

The whole crew was so awesome. They really made my wedding dream com true and they are so accommodating with all my ideas. This venue was so unique and really stood out to us, we could not have picked a better place! I will forever recommend this venue to all my friends and family.

Sent on 05/17/2021

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Tiffany, for your kind words. You and Jeremy were a wonderfully easy couple to work with - you made our job totally delightful and stress-free! The day two people pledge their love for each other is one of the most special moments in your entire life - thank you for sharing that special time with Hollow Hill! We wish you many years of love and happiness together! Jean

Eric B. · Married on 05/01/2021

Hollow Hill was the ideal place to hold our wedding. Jean, David, and Bob were the most gracious of hosts. We couldn't have been happier!

Hollow Hill was like no other venue we'd ever been to. Everything about it had a special feel. We were so very pleased with how Jean, David, and Bob helped in every way, to make our special day unique and unforgettable. They were so easy to work with, and went above and beyond on the day of the wedding. We just can't give them enough praise for what they helped create for our wedding. We'd highly recommend Hollow Hill for any wedding or event. They almost make you want to get married a 2nd time, just to go back and take in everything they have to offer. Such a great time and amazing memories.

Sent on 06/22/2021

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Eric, for such kind words! We enjoy working with all of our couples but some couples become extra special to us - you and Angela are one of those extra-special couples. And remember, you do not have to get married a second time to come out and visit with us! Wishing the two of you many many years of love and happiness together. Jean
  • Britton

Britton B. · Married on 04/24/2021

Best wedding EVER

David and Jean were absolutely amazing throughout our whole process, and were accommodating to all our wants and needs! I planned my wedding 300 miles away from our venue, so communication was a must. Very happy with how everything turned out, my wedding was PERFECT! Their land is beautiful, so many picture opportunities!

Sent on 04/28/2021

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Britton, for the lovely review. We truly enjoyed working with you and David and we are so happy to know that we had a part in making your wedding day "the best day ever!" The pictures will always be there to remind you that you were blessed with a gorgeous Spring day - such a wonderful beginning to your new life as a married couple. You and David are a beautiful couple inside and out and we wish the two of you many days and years of love and happiness together. Jean
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/02/2021

Best Day Ever

I could write all day about how incredible Jean, David and Bob are at Hollow Hill. They have created the most beautiful venue that is sure to check every single box on your wants list. I can not believe how beautiful our wedding turned out and would recommend Hollow Hill to anyone!

Sent on 04/05/2021

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Amanda, for your very kind words. You and Michael were wonderfully easy and fun to work with! And your beautiful wedding by the Wedding Trees was just simply perfect! You two are a totally delightful couple and we wish you many years of love and happiness together! Jean

Chantel R. · Married on 03/20/2021

So amazing

Hollow Hill Event Center was the first and only venue we looked at. We fell in love with everything. Especially the stories of how they became.

Sent on 03/30/2021

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Chantel, for your kind words. We totally enjoyed working with you and Conrad - and your March wedding was so beautiful! You and Conrad are a delightful couple and we wish you many years of love and happiness together. Jean

Brooke W. · Married on 02/20/2021

An Amazing Experience

Our wedding was the weekend after “Snowmagedon” the snow was just melting and the Hollow Hill team made sure everything went on without a hitch. We got so many compliments on the wedding and it was really the most special day we could have imagined.

Sent on 02/23/2021

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Brooke, for your kind words. I told David that you and Jack had definitely been living right and you were destined to get married on February 20th!! Your wedding day not only brought a day of love and happiness - but also a day of sunshine and warm temperatures! We do wish the two of you many years of love and happiness and sunshine! Take care - Jean
  • Erika

Erika T. · Married on 01/01/2021

Beautiful place and lovely people!

Everyone was very accommodating!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Erika, for your nice compliment. We look forward to working with you and Jonathon as you plan your special day!

Cati M. · Married on 11/22/2020

Great and wonderful team who made my day just excellent

Made my vision of having a wedding under the most beautiful tree come true!

Sent on 11/24/2020

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Cati, for your kind words. We were so happy for you and Jonny that the weather cooperated and you were able to have the wedding of your dreams under "the most beautiful tree!" And you definitely chose one of our most beautiful trees! You two are a totally delightful couple and we wish you many years of love and happiness together! Jean

Bryana E. · Married on 11/01/2020

The best experience ! A dream come true !

It was more than I could’ve asked for, the people, the land, the stories behind it. Everything just came to life! I had such a magical wedding and I thank Hollow Hill for giving me the best experience with the best atmosphere!!!

Sent on 06/23/2020

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Bryana, for your kind words. We so enjoyed being a part of your and Bryan's special wedding! We wish the two of you many years of love and happiness together!

Jan J. · Married on 10/24/2020

Mother of the Bride

Jean and David are two very awesome people to work with. The venue was well worth everything they said. My daughters Wedding turn out just like she planned. I couldn’t ask for a better place then Hollow Hill Event Center to have a Wedding. I could go on and on 100 stars for this Venue and the owners a very good hearted people.

Sent on 10/30/2020

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you so much for your very kind words, Jan. You were such a delight to work with - you truly made my job easy! Best wishes to Brandye and Elijah as they begin their new life together and best wishes to you and all of your family for many years of love and happiness! Thank you - Jean

Brandie B. · Married on 10/11/2020

Completely Amazing!

The team at Hollow Hill was a dream to work with BOTH times LOL. Unfortunately, we were forced to reschedule our ceremony due to COVID but they held our hands throughout the entire process. The venue is gorgeous, and it is fabulous having the entire space for your event. We booked the honeymoon suite, the lodge and our ceremony was in the yard of the mission. GORGEOUS and extremely personal while being professional too!

Sent on 05/13/2021

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Brandie, for your kind words. You and Mike were a wonderful couple to work with and we wish you many years of love and happiness - and good health together! Thank you for sharing such a special life event with us here at Hollow Hill! Jean

Kimberly N. · Married on 10/02/2020

Amazing!!!

Everything was absolutely perfect and staff were amazing.

Sent on 10/06/2020

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Kimberly. We enjoyed working with you and Matt and we wish you many years of love and happiness.

Makayla H. · Married on 09/19/2020

Amazingly perfect

There aren’t enough wonderful words to say about Hollow Hill. We got married there on 9/19/2020. They went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect! I would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 09/29/2020

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Makayla, for your kind words. You had such a lovely wedding and we enjoyed working with you and your friends and family. You and Roman are a delightful couple and we wish you many years of happiness.

Mariah F. · Married on 09/19/2020

Absolutely perfect!

I would without a doubt recommend them to anyone! They are absolutely amazing to work with, and it’s the perfect venue all around. We had several compliments and had a lot of friends turn around an ask for information to book there own weddings in future. It’s the perfect venue nested out in the middle of nowhere. It accommodated everything we needed an wanted. David an Jean Along side the crew were amazing to work with they made everything a breeze! 💜💜

Sent on 10/07/2020

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Mariah, for such lovely words. The day was perfect, the weather wonderful, the family and guests were delightful and the couple was beautiful and fun to work with! We wish you the best always!

Marianna · Married on 08/29/2020

Excellent venue

Everything we hoped and dreamed of in a venue.

Sent on 09/01/2020

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you. We enjoyed working with you and your families. Best wishes to the two of you for many years of love and happiness together.

Ashley · Married on 08/22/2020

Hogye Wedding 8/22/2020

We had our wedding 8/22/2020 and Hollow Hill made everything so easy. They handled all of the little things we never would’ve thought about and made our dream day a reality. Our photographer said the venue was like a fairy tail and our pictures prove it!

Sent on 09/01/2020

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Ashley. Our goal is for each couple to truly have their "dream wedding" and it is always nice to hear that that has happened! You and Colton are a delightful couple and we wish you many years of love and happiness together - let the Fairy Tale continue!

Richard W. · Married on 07/04/2020

Fortunate Find!

Great place! Several spots to use for the ceremony! The owners are super friendly and very accommodating to help make your event special!

Sent on 07/06/2020

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Richard, for your kind words. Hannah and Timothy had a beautiful wedding and we were thrilled to be a part of their special day. We wish the two of them many years of love and happiness together!
  • Megan

Megan N. · Married on 06/20/2020

Megan And Zach

Hollow Hills made wedding planning so much easier and fun! They are very helpful and have lots of extra decor that have been donated to them. But to be honest, the venue itself is so beautiful that you need very little decor yourself. We also booked the lodge for the night before and the night of our wedding for family member who came from out of town The lodge is just as beautiful as the venue! I would definitely recommend this venue.

Sent on 07/01/2021

Elliot F. · Married on 06/07/2020

Amazing and beautiful.

A beautiful place were we could make our dreams come true.. David and Jean are amazing.

Sent on 06/14/2020

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Elliot. You and Marina are a delightful couple and we wish you many years of love and happiness together.