Hollow Hill Reviews

Hollow Hill 5
Hollow Hill 6
Hollow Hill 7

Dawn · Getting married on 10/15/2022

My experience at Hollow Hill was exceptional. I could not have dreamed up a more delightful venue.
    We hosted my son's 18th birthday/graduation party at Hollow Hill. I had looked at several other venues, but at the moment I pulled into Hollow Hill I knew this was the right place!
    The owners are very nice and the venue gorgeous. The facilities were top-notch and had every bell and whistle I could think to need.
    I am not sure if there is another place out there that offers so much to a client and do so in such a calming and polite demeanor.
    The moment I met Jean she made me feel like family and once the event was taking place her and her husband were there for us when we needed them. They will forever have a special place in our hearts and memories.
    I hope to have the opportunity to enjoy more events at Hollow Hill in the future.
    My suggestion to anyone near or around DFW; take time to check out Hollow Hill you will be very happy you did!!

Thank you again to everyone at Hollow Hill!!!

Many blessings and warm regards from the Dillon family

Sent on 04/12/2017

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your son's birthday and graduation party. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us.
  • Bre

Bre Madden Claycamp · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Perfect Venue with Elite Service

I had my wedding at Hollow Hill on May 18, 2019 and it was a dream. Despite the monsoon that day the staff came up with a beautiful alternative and it was perfect. The staff has been super responsive since the onset of planning and was so helpful the day of. I absolutely loved working with them and wish I could get married again just so I could have it happen exactly the same way!

You will not regret using them!
    Bre

Sent on 06/06/2019

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Bre, for such a delightful review. You and Michael were so easy to work with and you both had such wonderful attitudes about "the monsoon!" You just need to plan a day to have a picnic in the Pecans! We wish the two of you the very best and may you have many years of love and happiness together!
  • Erika

Erika Taylor · Getting married on 05/22/2020

Beautiful place and lovely people!

Everyone was very accommodating!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Brian Garrett · Getting married on 09/02/2019

Great Customer Service

We toured the venue today and loved we what saw! The venue has so many photographic areas and areas to entertain guests. I absolutely love the bar area! Bob is so courteous and willing to help in any way possible. Great customer service makes this experience so worth it to us! Definitely recommend.

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • F

Fernanda Panis · Married on 08/10/2019

Great people, beautiful place.

I had an awesome experience. They are really helpful and easy to work with. I had the wedding of my dreams !!! I would highly recommend Hollow Hill.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Nate · Married on 07/20/2019

Absolutely Perfect

The owners are wonderful to work with, the place is gorgeous and flexible, plenty of room for a big wedding and very reasonable in cost.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Melissa Chavez · Married on 06/08/2019

Awesome experience at Hollow Hill.

Just got married at Hollow Hill June 8, 2019 and could not be happier with the venue. The venue is gorgeous on its own and needs very little decoration. The owners are fabulous and so helpful. They went above and beyond to make my wedding a perfect and unforgettable experience. The guests all raved about how wonderful the venue was. I would recommend Hollow Hill to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Pinkerton · Married on 05/26/2019

Best Venue in DFW

We LOVED having our wedding at Hollow Hill! There is a ceremony location for everyone there. We wanted to have an outdoor ceremony and there were at least 3 locations to choose from plus one location with a pavilion over it just in case there was rain. The Great Hall area was perfect for dinner and is beautiful inside and the guests loved the Old Town area! It was perfect for pictures and cocktail hour. I was unsure about having the reception in a different location as the dinner but it was absolutely perfect. It allowed for a smooth transition and made clean up easier. On top of everything about the venue being perfect, Jean is also amazing! She is so sweet and kind and tries her best to help you with your needs.

Would highly recommend Hollow Hill!

- Taylor and Jordan Muell

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Amber

Amber Smith · Married on 05/25/2019

Best day every

The people at Hollow Hill did everything they could to make my day special. They were kind, funny, and caring. The location is gorgeous, and the amount of space you get for the money is crazy! Our price is based on a Saturday during a holiday weekend during the peak wedding season (max price).

Sent on 05/31/2019
    Hollow Hill 22
    Hollow Hill 23
    Hollow Hill 24
    Hollow Hill 25
    Hollow Hill 26
    Hollow Hill 27

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Amber, for your very kind review. It is easy to be "kind, funny and caring" when working with delightful couples such as you and Nathan. May the happiness you two felt on your wedding day last through all the years your marriage!

Ashley · Married on 04/20/2019

Everything was so breathtaking and beautiful

I could not have picked a more perfect location to have my wedding. Jean, Bob and David are such an amazing help from beginning to end! They are so flexible and informative and patient. I wish I could relive my night over and over again.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Bonnie · Married on 04/13/2019

Best place to have any event

They went above and beyond for me. The day of my wedding it was raining and cold. When the rain decided to stop they dried the walk way and still gave me, my WOW entrance that every bride dreams of. They made my wedding dreams come true.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Jennifer · Married on 03/30/2019

Phenomenal!

There really are no words to describe how amazing Jean & David at Hollow Hill are! I could not have asked for a more perfect venue and day! They were there for every need and question! They wanted my day to be as perfect as I did and did everything in their power to make that happen! If you are looking for the perfect place for any occasion Hollow Hill is your place!

Sent on 04/18/2019
    Hollow Hill 28
    Hollow Hill 29
    Hollow Hill 30
    Hollow Hill 31
    Hollow Hill 32

Jennifer · Married on 03/24/2019

One the best days

My husband and I couldn't have picked a better place to have our wedding. This place is truly beautiful and was exactly what we wanted for our day. This was the only venue we toured and immediately decided to book our wedding here after the tour given by David. The owners are some of the nicest people I have met and you can tell how much they love to help couples plan their special days.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Jennifer, for your kind words. You and Christopher were a delight to work with and we so enjoyed being a part of your special day. David and Bob and I do love working with couples as they plan the first day of their life together as a married couple - a day that should be "The Best Day Ever!"
  • Lauren

Lauren Bishop · Married on 03/23/2019

Beautiful!

Our day was nothing but amazing and couldn’t of done it with out David, Jean and the rest of their staff! It was absolutely breathe taking!!!

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Hollow Hill 33
    Hollow Hill 34
    Hollow Hill 35
    Hollow Hill 36
    Hollow Hill 37

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Lauren. You and Stephen are a delightful couple and we totally enjoyed working with you and your family and friends! We wish the two of you many years of love and happiness together!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/10/2019

Great Experience

I loved Hollow Hill the first time I went on a tour there. Everyone was so incredibly kind and willing to help. They have so many cool things that are usable during the ceremony and reception. It was great knowing that they set up the reception hall for us while we were busy! I definitely recommend checking them out!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Miranda A Lewis · Married on 03/09/2019

Dreams come true at Hollow Hill

This is the perfect venue! Various areas to choose from to create your special day! We were even able to have our ceremony out in the field behind the lake under two extremely magical trees that grew together to form one canopy! We used the old town for cocktail hour, great room for dinner and the barn for a funky and fun danceparty. Each wish we had for the day came together. We were pleased beyond our expectations. The Hollow Hill team works together seamlessly to ensure that we are able to see our vision come to life. what sweet, open hearted, creative and excellent people with enchanting and unique grounds. And don't forget to book the lodge we had the best time staying close by!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Adan · Married on 11/23/2018

Amazing venue! Couldn't have picked a better venue for our wedding

Can I give this venue a million stars? I wish I could because they deserve it!

After visiting many venues, we instantly knew this was the one as soon as we stepped foot on the property and met with the amazing owners (Jean and David).

The venue itself is so beautiful and packed with unique details and touches throughout the property. Jean and David are also the sweetest people we've ever met and were always very accommodating. We visited the venue so many times prior to our wedding because we just wanted to see it over and over again and show our friends and family, each time we visited we were always greeted with smiles. Jean, David and Bob (their son) were extremely helpful through out our wedding planning and were always there to answer any questions we had.

I cannot reiterate how amazing our experience with Hollow Hill was. Every single member of their staff was extremely helpful and made our special day even better than we could have possibly imagined.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! You and Lauren are a delightful couple and we totally enjoyed working with you and your family and friends. It was a wonderful day!

Lyle and Tisha · Married on 10/21/2018

Perfection!

To a guest, everyone said this venue was amazing. We looked at a bunch and this beautiful place stood out head and shoulders above the rest. The owners and staff are so accommodating and ensure every single detail is covered. This wedding came off without a hitch. This venue does not disappoint. We couldn't recommend it any higher. Check it out!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Hollow Hill's reply:

It was really the perfect day! We are blessed you let us be a part of it.
    Thank you so much for the review.

Robert Young · Married on 10/12/2018

Perfect Texas Wedding

With multiple ceremony and reception sites on property, this place was great! Our ceremony was inside the Spanish mission courtyard. Our cocktail hour was in Old Town. Finally, our reception was in the gorgeous barn.

The venue is beautiful enough that we didn't have much decorating to do. The owners and staff were great. I cant imagine anything I'd change about this place.

This was the first venue we looked at and none of the others could compare. I'm so glad we had our wedding at Hollow Hill!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Hollow Hill's reply:

Robert, from your courtyard ceremony, to cocktails in the bar, then reception in the Barn we are excited to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!
    Take care, Hollow Hill Team

Kimberely · Married on 09/15/2018

Jean, David, Bob and Michelle certainly know how to make a Bride feel special and they certainly know how to provide an amazing place for a Bride’s dream wedding! From start to finish they were wonderful and I couldn’t be happier with the outcome of our special day! The guests love the venue and there were a few couples who are engaged at our wedding that may choose this venue as theirs as well!

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Hollow Hill 38
    Hollow Hill 39
    Hollow Hill 40

Hollow Hill's reply:

We are so happy that we were able to help make your wedding day extra special! We thoroughly enjoyed working with you all and wish you many years of love and happiness together! Take care, Hollow Hill Team

Brianna · Married on 07/08/2018

Hollow Hill was amazing at everything! The only reason their they didn't respond once was because my email went to junk email (it happens often with that email address) and even then, they found it and responded in only a couple of days! They were on top of everything all the way through the process and I book with them over a year ahead of time! All of their staff was amazing and so accommodating! I would tell everyone to get married here if I could!!!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Brianna,
    We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!
    Take Care,
    Hollow Hill Team

Julie · Married on 06/30/2018

We had our company picnic at Hollow Hill. The owners of Hollow Hill are wonderful to work with. They are all very nice and easy to work with. The venue is extraordinarily clean and updated which has to very difficult given the size of the venue. Great attention given to the décor and they just keep making it better.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Hollow Hill's reply:

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us!

Caitlin · Married on 05/25/2018

Hollow hill was the most perfect venue. I completely fell in love with it, along with my husband and all 250 of our guests. The Owners are the nicest and most helpful people you will ever meet!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Caitlin,
    We are delighted to hear that we were able to help you find the "perfect venue"! Thank you for sharing you special day with us!
    Take care,
    Hollow Hill Team

Rachael · Married on 05/11/2018

My HUSBAND and I fell in love with the venue the first time we saw it! ?? And our family and friends had the same expression we did! Could not be more happier working with Bob and his family at such a lovely place.
    Thank you!
    Love Mr. And Mrs. Krueger

Sent on 10/10/2017

Hollow Hill's reply:

So wonderful to hear that you and your guests enjoyed your experience with us! It was delightful working with you all!