Hollow Hill Reviews

165 | Weatherford, TX

165 Reviews for Hollow Hill

Dawn · Getting married on 10/15/2022

My experience at Hollow Hill was exceptional. I could not have dreamed up a more delightful venue.
    We hosted my son's 18th birthday/graduation party at Hollow Hill. I had looked at several other venues, but at the moment I pulled into Hollow Hill I knew this was the right place!
    The owners are very nice and the venue gorgeous. The facilities were top-notch and had every bell and whistle I could think to need.
    I am not sure if there is another place out there that offers so much to a client and do so in such a calming and polite demeanor.
    The moment I met Jean she made me feel like family and once the event was taking place her and her husband were there for us when we needed them. They will forever have a special place in our hearts and memories.
    I hope to have the opportunity to enjoy more events at Hollow Hill in the future.
    My suggestion to anyone near or around DFW; take time to check out Hollow Hill you will be very happy you did!!

Thank you again to everyone at Hollow Hill!!!

Many blessings and warm regards from the Dillon family

Sent on 04/12/2017

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your son's birthday and graduation party. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us.

Dot Barnes · Getting married on 07/12/2022

Dream Com True Wedding

Hollow Hill made our dreams come true for our special day! From the lodge to the branding to the beautiful landscaping we were in love from at first sight!

Sent on 01/12/2021

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Dot. We totally enjoyed working with you and Bryan and we are so happy that you were so happy! You two are a special couple and we wish you many years of love and happiness together!
  • Erika

Erika Taylor · Married on 01/01/2021

Beautiful place and lovely people!

Everyone was very accommodating!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Erika, for your nice compliment. We look forward to working with you and Jonathon as you plan your special day!

Cati Mensing · Married on 11/22/2020

Great and wonderful team who made my day just excellent

Made my vision of having a wedding under the most beautiful tree come true!

Sent on 11/24/2020

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Cati, for your kind words. We were so happy for you and Jonny that the weather cooperated and you were able to have the wedding of your dreams under "the most beautiful tree!" And you definitely chose one of our most beautiful trees! You two are a totally delightful couple and we wish you many years of love and happiness together! Jean

Bryana Esquibel · Married on 11/01/2020

The best experience ! A dream come true !

It was more than I could’ve asked for, the people, the land, the stories behind it. Everything just came to life! I had such a magical wedding and I thank Hollow Hill for giving me the best experience with the best atmosphere!!!

Sent on 06/23/2020

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Bryana, for your kind words. We so enjoyed being a part of your and Bryan's special wedding! We wish the two of you many years of love and happiness together!

Jan Johnson · Married on 10/24/2020

Mother of the Bride

Jean and David are two very awesome people to work with. The venue was well worth everything they said. My daughters Wedding turn out just like she planned. I couldn’t ask for a better place then Hollow Hill Event Center to have a Wedding. I could go on and on 100 stars for this Venue and the owners a very good hearted people.

Sent on 10/30/2020

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you so much for your very kind words, Jan. You were such a delight to work with - you truly made my job easy! Best wishes to Brandye and Elijah as they begin their new life together and best wishes to you and all of your family for many years of love and happiness! Thank you - Jean

Kimberly Nowlin · Married on 10/02/2020

Amazing!!!

Everything was absolutely perfect and staff were amazing.

Sent on 10/06/2020

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Kimberly. We enjoyed working with you and Matt and we wish you many years of love and happiness.

Makayla Hovious · Married on 09/19/2020

Amazingly perfect

There aren’t enough wonderful words to say about Hollow Hill. We got married there on 9/19/2020. They went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect! I would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 09/29/2020

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Makayla, for your kind words. You had such a lovely wedding and we enjoyed working with you and your friends and family. You and Roman are a delightful couple and we wish you many years of happiness.

Mariah Flores · Married on 09/19/2020

Absolutely perfect!

I would without a doubt recommend them to anyone! They are absolutely amazing to work with, and it’s the perfect venue all around. We had several compliments and had a lot of friends turn around an ask for information to book there own weddings in future. It’s the perfect venue nested out in the middle of nowhere. It accommodated everything we needed an wanted. David an Jean Along side the crew were amazing to work with they made everything a breeze! 💜💜

Sent on 10/07/2020

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Mariah, for such lovely words. The day was perfect, the weather wonderful, the family and guests were delightful and the couple was beautiful and fun to work with! We wish you the best always!

Marianna · Married on 08/29/2020

Excellent venue

Everything we hoped and dreamed of in a venue.

Sent on 09/01/2020

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you. We enjoyed working with you and your families. Best wishes to the two of you for many years of love and happiness together.

Ashley · Married on 08/22/2020

Hogye Wedding 8/22/2020

We had our wedding 8/22/2020 and Hollow Hill made everything so easy. They handled all of the little things we never would’ve thought about and made our dream day a reality. Our photographer said the venue was like a fairy tail and our pictures prove it!

Sent on 09/01/2020

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Ashley. Our goal is for each couple to truly have their "dream wedding" and it is always nice to hear that that has happened! You and Colton are a delightful couple and we wish you many years of love and happiness together - let the Fairy Tale continue!

Richard Wheeler · Married on 07/04/2020

Fortunate Find!

Great place! Several spots to use for the ceremony! The owners are super friendly and very accommodating to help make your event special!

Sent on 07/06/2020

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Richard, for your kind words. Hannah and Timothy had a beautiful wedding and we were thrilled to be a part of their special day. We wish the two of them many years of love and happiness together!

Elliot Fernandez · Married on 06/07/2020

Amazing and beautiful.

A beautiful place were we could make our dreams come true.. David and Jean are amazing.

Sent on 06/14/2020

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Elliot. You and Marina are a delightful couple and we wish you many years of love and happiness together.
  • Bre

Bre Madden Claycamp · Married on 06/05/2020

Perfect Venue with Elite Service

I had my wedding at Hollow Hill on May 18, 2019 and it was a dream. Despite the monsoon that day the staff came up with a beautiful alternative and it was perfect. The staff has been super responsive since the onset of planning and was so helpful the day of. I absolutely loved working with them and wish I could get married again just so I could have it happen exactly the same way!

You will not regret using them!
    Bre

Sent on 06/06/2019

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Bre, for such a delightful review. You and Michael were so easy to work with and you both had such wonderful attitudes about "the monsoon!" You just need to plan a day to have a picnic in the Pecans! We wish the two of you the very best and may you have many years of love and happiness together!

CYNTHIA ISHMAEL · Married on 05/23/2020

Keith & cindy wedding

Everything was fabulous, venue is beautiful and everyone had a great time. The owners were helpful with each step of the way.

Sent on 07/14/2020

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Cynthia and Keith, for letting us be a part of your special day. We wish the two of you many years of love and happiness together!

Danielle Bonanno · Married on 04/04/2020

Best Wedding Venue, Hands Down!

We cannot recommend Hollow Hill enough. Not only is the property BEAUTIFUL but the owners are hands down some of the best people you will ever meet. They are more than venue owners, they are people and they care. If you wanted to be treated like a human being and not just a paycheck, look no further! When COVID hit they were so easy to work with and honestly, always have been. They have so many ceremony sites so they can truly cater to any style you are looking for!! You will not regret booking Hollow Hill, it will forever have a special place in our hearts.

Sent on 08/29/2020

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Danielle, for your kind words. You and Dan are a delightful couple and we totally enjoyed working with you - couples like you are the reason we so enjoy what we are doing! Wishing the two of you many years of love and happiness together!
  • Ember

Ember Mitchell · Married on 02/22/2020

Dreams come true!

From the moment we toured the venue, until our wedding was over and packed up, we have completely enjoyed our experience with Hollow Hill. The staff is AMAZING and made all if our wedding dreams come true!!

Sent on 02/26/2020

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Ember, for your kind words! You and John are such a delightful couple and we totally enjoyed working with you and your families! Wishing you many years of love and happiness together!
  • Brianna

Brianna Lee · Married on 11/23/2019

Amazing venue! Love the family that owns it!

When I first walked into this venue, I fell in love. The venue was beautiful but the people and the family is what really won me over. They made my experience one of a kind and so enjoyable. Could not be more thankful!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Brianna, for your kind words. We truly enjoyed working with you and Travis and we wish the two of you many years of love and happiness together!

Rachel Copeland · Married on 11/22/2019

Best Wedding Decision!

There are many beautiful venues in DFW, but choosing Hollow Hill was an easy and instant decision for numerous reasons. Touring venues can be a daunting process, with limited scheduling options and long drives for short visits. However, my husband booked our tour at Hollow Hill with ease online, the day prior to our visit. We met the owners, Jean and David, at their office and they drove us around the entire property on their golf cart. They are so passionate about their venue and it shows in all the amazing details they’ve added everywhere. We truly had a blast at the tour, and I wanted to share that experience with my family and friends.

Prior to our wedding, the owners were very accommodating to our additional tour requests, as our parents from out of town wanted to see our selection as well. With each visit, we were introduced to new features. This venue is always improving and gaining more character!

When I arrived the morning of our wedding, all the chairs and tables were setup and I was truly in awe of how beautiful the space looked without our additional décor. Hollow Hill has storage for guests to leave décor behind, as well as a list of their own unique inventory they allow you to use. We discussed table/chair layout and requested specific inventory to use at our wedding when we met with the owners the month prior and everything was setup as requested! As we decorated, Jean and David were available for assistance the entire time. Their storage area came in handy, as we forgot some needed items and were able to find substitutes that were left behind for previous weddings/events.

I could go on endlessly about the beauty of the venue and how cool the space is, but alas, this review would become too long. I encourage everyone considering Hollow Hill to schedule a tour; I promise you will leave happy and informed!

At the end of the night, the Hollow Hill team made it very easy for us to pack our stuff up with their assistance in gathering our items to a central area. My family stayed at their onsite lodge and my husband and I stayed in their honeymoon suite. Check these spaces out as well when you tour! They are just as impressive as the rest of the venue.

I highly recommend Hollow Hill and I can’t put into words how happy I am with my venue selection.

Sent on 12/04/2019

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Rachel, for your awesome review! You and Ben are pretty awesome yourselves and we totally enjoyed working with you throughout the process from beginning to end! We wish you many years of love and happiness together!

Kristen Adams · Married on 11/08/2019

Amazing!!!

Everything was amazing about this venue! The staff, the setting, the options/versatility was all amazing!!! The staff is so helpful!!! It was a wonderful experience!! The pictures on the site do not do it justice!!!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Kristen, for your kind words. Our goal is to make your special day truly "a wonderful experience" and it is always good to know that you had that wonderful day! We wish you and Austin many years of love and happiness together.

Brooke Smith · Married on 10/17/2019

Breathtaking. Hollow Hill made our day feel like a fairy tail.

This venue is the place to be!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Brooke, for your kind words. We totally enjoyed working with you and Jake. We wish you many years of love and happiness together.

Audrey Whitehead · Married on 10/12/2019

So perfect!

This is the perfect place for a wedding or any event! Love the atmosphere, scenery, and the staff is amazing!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Audrey, for your kind words. Your and Braxton's wedding day was just perfect all around! And the two of you are such a delightful couple - an absolute pleasure to know and work with! We truly wish the two of you many many years of love and happiness together!
  • Angelica

Angelica · Married on 10/05/2019

Love. This. Venue!

Amazing venue, all of our guest loved it. The owners are amazing!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Angelica! You and Luis are a delightful couple and your wedding was amazing! We wish you many years of love and happiness together!
  • Ignacia

Ignacia · Married on 09/28/2019

Best venue ever!

They are the sweetest and they went above and beyond what they had to to make sure our day was special and went without a hitch. The place is beautiful and the suprises really had everyone in their feels! We could not have chose a better venue.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Angel, for your kind words. We so enjoyed working with you and Kaylee and helping make your day extra-special. Y'all are such a delightful couple and we wish you many many years of love and happiness together! Jean

Brian Garrett · Married on 09/02/2019

Great Customer Service

We toured the venue today and loved we what saw! The venue has so many photographic areas and areas to entertain guests. I absolutely love the bar area! Bob is so courteous and willing to help in any way possible. Great customer service makes this experience so worth it to us! Definitely recommend.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you, Brian! Our goal is to help couples have a relaxing and memorable wedding day - a day special not only to the couple but to their family and friends! Best Wishes to you - Jean