Hollow Hill Reviews

Hollow Hill 5
Hollow Hill 6
Hollow Hill 7

Dawn · Getting married on 10/15/2022

My experience at Hollow Hill was exceptional. I could not have dreamed up a more delightful venue.
    We hosted my son's 18th birthday/graduation party at Hollow Hill. I had looked at several other venues, but at the moment I pulled into Hollow Hill I knew this was the right place!
    The owners are very nice and the venue gorgeous. The facilities were top-notch and had every bell and whistle I could think to need.
    I am not sure if there is another place out there that offers so much to a client and do so in such a calming and polite demeanor.
    The moment I met Jean she made me feel like family and once the event was taking place her and her husband were there for us when we needed them. They will forever have a special place in our hearts and memories.
    I hope to have the opportunity to enjoy more events at Hollow Hill in the future.
    My suggestion to anyone near or around DFW; take time to check out Hollow Hill you will be very happy you did!!

Thank you again to everyone at Hollow Hill!!!

Many blessings and warm regards from the Dillon family

Sent on 04/12/2017

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your son's birthday and graduation party. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us.

Brian Garrett · Getting married on 09/02/2019

Great Customer Service

We toured the venue today and loved we what saw! The venue has so many photographic areas and areas to entertain guests. I absolutely love the bar area! Bob is so courteous and willing to help in any way possible. Great customer service makes this experience so worth it to us! Definitely recommend.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Ashley · Married on 04/20/2019

Everything was so breathtaking and beautiful

I could not have picked a more perfect location to have my wedding. Jean, Bob and David are such an amazing help from beginning to end! They are so flexible and informative and patient. I wish I could relive my night over and over again.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Bonnie · Married on 04/13/2019

Best place to have any event

They went above and beyond for me. The day of my wedding it was raining and cold. When the rain decided to stop they dried the walk way and still gave me, my WOW entrance that every bride dreams of. They made my wedding dreams come true.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Jennifer · Married on 03/30/2019

Phenomenal!

There really are no words to describe how amazing Jean & David at Hollow Hill are! I could not have asked for a more perfect venue and day! They were there for every need and question! They wanted my day to be as perfect as I did and did everything in their power to make that happen! If you are looking for the perfect place for any occasion Hollow Hill is your place!

Sent on 04/18/2019
    Hollow Hill 22
    Hollow Hill 23
    Hollow Hill 24
    Hollow Hill 25
    Hollow Hill 26

Jennifer · Married on 03/24/2019

One the best days

My husband and I couldn't have picked a better place to have our wedding. This place is truly beautiful and was exactly what we wanted for our day. This was the only venue we toured and immediately decided to book our wedding here after the tour given by David. The owners are some of the nicest people I have met and you can tell how much they love to help couples plan their special days.

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/10/2019

Great Experience

I loved Hollow Hill the first time I went on a tour there. Everyone was so incredibly kind and willing to help. They have so many cool things that are usable during the ceremony and reception. It was great knowing that they set up the reception hall for us while we were busy! I definitely recommend checking them out!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Miranda A Lewis · Married on 03/09/2019

Dreams come true at Hollow Hill

This is the perfect venue! Various areas to choose from to create your special day! We were even able to have our ceremony out in the field behind the lake under two extremely magical trees that grew together to form one canopy! We used the old town for cocktail hour, great room for dinner and the barn for a funky and fun danceparty. Each wish we had for the day came together. We were pleased beyond our expectations. The Hollow Hill team works together seamlessly to ensure that we are able to see our vision come to life. what sweet, open hearted, creative and excellent people with enchanting and unique grounds. And don't forget to book the lodge we had the best time staying close by!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Adan · Married on 11/23/2018

Amazing venue! Couldn't have picked a better venue for our wedding

Can I give this venue a million stars? I wish I could because they deserve it!

After visiting many venues, we instantly knew this was the one as soon as we stepped foot on the property and met with the amazing owners (Jean and David).

The venue itself is so beautiful and packed with unique details and touches throughout the property. Jean and David are also the sweetest people we've ever met and were always very accommodating. We visited the venue so many times prior to our wedding because we just wanted to see it over and over again and show our friends and family, each time we visited we were always greeted with smiles. Jean, David and Bob (their son) were extremely helpful through out our wedding planning and were always there to answer any questions we had.

I cannot reiterate how amazing our experience with Hollow Hill was. Every single member of their staff was extremely helpful and made our special day even better than we could have possibly imagined.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Hollow Hill's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! You and Lauren are a delightful couple and we totally enjoyed working with you and your family and friends. It was a wonderful day!

Lyle and Tisha · Married on 10/21/2018

Perfection!

To a guest, everyone said this venue was amazing. We looked at a bunch and this beautiful place stood out head and shoulders above the rest. The owners and staff are so accommodating and ensure every single detail is covered. This wedding came off without a hitch. This venue does not disappoint. We couldn't recommend it any higher. Check it out!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Hollow Hill's reply:

It was really the perfect day! We are blessed you let us be a part of it.
    Thank you so much for the review.

Robert Young · Married on 10/12/2018

Perfect Texas Wedding

With multiple ceremony and reception sites on property, this place was great! Our ceremony was inside the Spanish mission courtyard. Our cocktail hour was in Old Town. Finally, our reception was in the gorgeous barn.

The venue is beautiful enough that we didn't have much decorating to do. The owners and staff were great. I cant imagine anything I'd change about this place.

This was the first venue we looked at and none of the others could compare. I'm so glad we had our wedding at Hollow Hill!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Hollow Hill's reply:

Robert, from your courtyard ceremony, to cocktails in the bar, then reception in the Barn we are excited to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!
    Take care, Hollow Hill Team

Kimberely · Married on 09/15/2018

Jean, David, Bob and Michelle certainly know how to make a Bride feel special and they certainly know how to provide an amazing place for a Bride’s dream wedding! From start to finish they were wonderful and I couldn’t be happier with the outcome of our special day! The guests love the venue and there were a few couples who are engaged at our wedding that may choose this venue as theirs as well!

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Hollow Hill 27
    Hollow Hill 28
    Hollow Hill 29

Hollow Hill's reply:

We are so happy that we were able to help make your wedding day extra special! We thoroughly enjoyed working with you all and wish you many years of love and happiness together! Take care, Hollow Hill Team

Brianna · Married on 07/08/2018

Hollow Hill was amazing at everything! The only reason their they didn't respond once was because my email went to junk email (it happens often with that email address) and even then, they found it and responded in only a couple of days! They were on top of everything all the way through the process and I book with them over a year ahead of time! All of their staff was amazing and so accommodating! I would tell everyone to get married here if I could!!!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Brianna,
    We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Julie · Married on 06/30/2018

We had our company picnic at Hollow Hill. The owners of Hollow Hill are wonderful to work with. They are all very nice and easy to work with. The venue is extraordinarily clean and updated which has to very difficult given the size of the venue. Great attention given to the décor and they just keep making it better.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Hollow Hill's reply:

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us!

Caitlin · Married on 05/25/2018

Hollow hill was the most perfect venue. I completely fell in love with it, along with my husband and all 250 of our guests. The Owners are the nicest and most helpful people you will ever meet!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Caitlin,
    We are delighted to hear that we were able to help you find the "perfect venue"! Thank you for sharing you special day with us!

Rachael · Married on 05/11/2018

My HUSBAND and I fell in love with the venue the first time we saw it! ?? And our family and friends had the same expression we did! Could not be more happier working with Bob and his family at such a lovely place.
    Thank you!
    Love Mr. And Mrs. Krueger

Sent on 10/10/2017

Hollow Hill's reply:

So wonderful to hear that you and your guests enjoyed your experience with us! It was delightful working with you all!

Holly · Married on 04/07/2018

Jean & Bob we’re great! Highly recommend this venue for your wedding. It was everything I dreamed of & more and I couldn’t be happier! Hollow Hills is the way to go!

Sent on 04/14/2018
    Hollow Hill 30
    Hollow Hill 31

Holly,
    It was a pleasure to work with you and we are so glad to hear that we were able to help make your big day "the wedding of your dreams".

Kimberly · Married on 04/04/2018

My family celebrated our parents 60th Diamond Wedding Anniversary on April 8, 2018 at beautiful Hollow Hill Farm Event Center located in the rolling hills of North Eastern Parker County. Our family's experience was EXCEPTIONAL!!! The Gechter Family, owner and operators of the venue, attended to our every need! Bob Gechter drove and provided a double-seated golf cart which was invaluable in accommodating guests with mobility issues. The ONE-OF-A-KIND Rustic Venue , with its themed structures such as Old Town, Mission Style Chapel, Wedding Barn, and Great Hall offered so many opportunities to tour during the day. The reception was held in the Great Hall which accommodated our 210 guests beautifully! More importantly, the owners of the venue are present for the entire event answering questions and providing assistance. Compliments continue to flood in regarding this rustic venue with acres of landscaped grounds and gardens!!!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Kimberly,
    Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We truly appreciate it!
    We are thrilled that your family had an EXCEPTIONAL time with us!

Libby · Married on 03/31/2018

The staff and owners at Hollow Hill will go above and beyond to make your day special! My husband and I looked at 5-8 venues all within the same price range as Hollow Hill (Hollow hill has been my number one choice since I first heard about it a few years back) and every other place charged for any little extra thing, when we took our tour their exact words were “if it’s on the property, it’s apart of your rental”. They were so easy to get in contact with and very quick to respond. They let us come out as often as we needed to make sure we had any pictures or info we needed to make the day go smoothly. All in all they’re just great people running a great venue. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you did for us!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Libby,
    We are thrilled to hear that you had an awesome experience with us! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day. It was truly a pleasure to work with you.

Natalie · Married on 03/17/2018

My wedding was MAGICAL! The staff went above and beyond for me. I would highly recommend this venue to any Bride!

Sent on 03/23/2018
    Hollow Hill 32
    Hollow Hill 33
    Hollow Hill 34

Natalie,
    Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day! We are thrilled that you all had a great time!

Leah · Married on 03/16/2018

With all the venues popping up in the area, none compare to Hollow Hill. From the tour of the grounds, the booking process, the set up, and the actual day everything was easy and stress free!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Leah,
    We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! It was truly a pleasure working with you!

Robyn · Married on 02/17/2018

This was the perfect setting for my daughter and son in-law's wedding. Jean, David and their entire staff made sure everything went off without a hitch.

Sent on 02/05/2018

Hollow Hill's reply:

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! It was a pleasure working with you all!

Geena · Married on 12/30/2017

All of my needs and requests were met! They went above and beyond our expectations! I am forever grateful!

Sent on 01/11/2018
    Hollow Hill 35
    Hollow Hill 36
    Hollow Hill 37
    Hollow Hill 38

Hollow Hill's reply:

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! It was a pleasure working with you!

Rebekah · Married on 12/16/2017

We had our company Christmas Party here and brought in a bunch of Casino Tables in the barn and it was a blast. The décor in the barn was so unique. Not at all like your typical barn. The barn is beautiful. The Great Room was so spacious and the tables and chairs were great as well. The Old Town is so awesome. You really think you have stepped back into the 1800's when you walk through each room such as the old school house, jail and barber shop. We loved the fact that there was a campfire outside because it was dark and cold so that was cozy. I loved the golf cart picking guests up as well. The lake and the old church was so amazing. The giant Christmas tree and giant Christmas balls that you had line the driveway as guests drove in was the perfect touch. I love the fact that this is a family business and Jean, Bob and David were the nicest people. I am already prepping my boss to have it there next year. I am so happy I found this place!!!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Hollow Hill's reply:

Rebekah, we are delighted to hear that everyone enjoyed their Christmas Party! It was a pleasure working with you and hopefully we'll see you out again this time next year!