108 Reviews for Hollow Hill

Linens (5)
Wireless Internet (4)
Shuttle (3)
107 Hollow Hill Reviews

My experience at Hollow Hill was exceptional. I could not have dreamed up a more delightful venue.
We hosted my son's 18th birthday/graduation party at Hollow Hill. I had looked at several other venues, but at the moment I pulled into Hollow Hill I knew this was the right place!
The owners are very nice and the venue gorgeous. The facilities were top-notch and had every bell and whistle I could think to need.
I am not sure if there is another place out there that offers so much to a client and do so in such a calming and polite demeanor.
The moment I met Jean she made me feel like family and once the event was taking place her and her husband were there for us when we needed them. They will forever have a special place in our hearts and memories.
I hope to have the opportunity to enjoy more events at Hollow Hill in the future.
My suggestion to anyone near or around DFW; take time to check out Hollow Hill you will be very happy you did!!

Thank you again to everyone at Hollow Hill!!!

Many blessings and warm regards from the Dillon family

Profile Picture Dawn, 10/15/22, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My HUSBAND and I fell in love with the venue the first time we saw it! ?? And our family and friends had the same expression we did! Could not be more happier working with Bob and his family at such a lovely place.
Thank you!
Love Mr. And Mrs. Krueger

Profile Picture Rachael , 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This was the perfect setting for my daughter and son in-law's wedding. Jean, David and their entire staff made sure everything went off without a hitch.

Profile Picture Robyn, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

All of my needs and requests were met! They went above and beyond our expectations! I am forever grateful!

Profile Picture Geena, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our company Christmas Party here and brought in a bunch of Casino Tables in the barn and it was a blast. The décor in the barn was so unique. Not at all like your typical barn. The barn is beautiful. The Great Room was so spacious and the tables and chairs were great as well. The Old Town is so awesome. You really think you have stepped back into the 1800's when you walk through each room such as the old school house, jail and barber shop. We loved the fact that there was a campfire outside because it was dark and cold so that was cozy. I loved the golf cart picking guests up as well. The lake and the old church was so amazing. The giant Christmas tree and giant Christmas balls that you had line the driveway as guests drove in was the perfect touch. I love the fact that this is a family business and Jean, Bob and David were the nicest people. I am already prepping my boss to have it there next year. I am so happy I found this place!!!

Profile Picture Rebekah, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had a fantastic experience with Hollow Hill! David, Jean and Bob were delightful to work with - kind, flexible and laid back. Their facilities are unique and beautiful. We were able to use the vendors of our choice, and they even recommended some vendors that turned out to be great. Our wedding was an absolute blast, and the staff/facilities at Hollow Hill were a huge part of making that happen!

Profile Picture Emily, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Hollow Hill is an amazing Place the venue and helpful service is the absolute best. They helped make our wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture Joni, 11/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Transportation, Travel, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Just book your wedding here ... perfect is not a good enough word to describe our wedding day. It was beautiful full of love and laughter and of course happily ever after!

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had a great time, the place is absolutely beautiful, the Gechters were very helpful and made sure that everything that we needed is ready for us. highly recommended.

Profile Picture City of Azle, 11/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My wife and I attended an Appreciation Dinner for the City of Azle at this venue last week. What an awesome place. The owners were very attentive to all of the guests. This is not just a building that looks nice. This is an experience. The owners have created "Old Town". You stroll down the 'street and look in the buildings filled with antiques. There area several areas that we were shown where a wedding or an event could take place rain or shine.

I hope the the City of Azle will choose this place again when we have another dinner! I highly recommend it.

Profile Picture Leonard, 11/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Professional and courteous owners. Wonderful venue and decor.

Profile Picture Pennie, 11/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

This was the perfect venue! Everyone is so friendly and always there for you! It’s beautiful out there!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Loved every bit of our time at Hollow Hill, the staff is AMAZING then venue is GORGEOUS and they did an awesome job at making our special day the best one ever!!

Profile Picture Angela, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Linens, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access

The venue worked with my husband and I regarding the budget. The staff is very helpful and ensures that your special day exceeds expectations.

Photo for Hollow Hill Review - Outdoor Wedding Ceremony at the Mission
Profile Picture Karen, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We cannot say enough GREAT things about this venue. To say that the venue is perfect would be an understatement. It is one of the most prettiest venues we've seen, and to top it off the owners are beyond amazing. We arrived for the first time with the intentions of looking around and visiting other venues. After almost 3 hours and a tour of the entire property a contract was signed and we never looked back. If you're looking for an amazing venue with amazing people then you'd be a fool not to book here.

Profile Picture Adam, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Every single person we worked with at Hollow Hill was exceptional. We had the best experience here, and we will recommend this venue to friends and family for years to come!
They made us feel like family, and that's something there is no price tag for. We are forever thankful for the Hollow Hill staff for our perfect day!

Sincerely,

The Newkirks

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everything was amazing. The owners were great. I couldn't have picked a better venue. I highly recommend this place.

Profile Picture Shelbie, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

PERFECT WEDDING VENUE!!! They made our wedding dreams come true!!! Jean and Bob, the owners, were amazing and easy to work with. After taking a tour with my mom I called my fiancé and told him I needed to cancel all of the other venue tours because I found the place I had dreamed of. The pictures online are beautiful but it will never do the venue justice! We got married in the red barn, guests mingled during happy hour in the Old Town Area while we took photos, then we all headed to the dinner area while they flipped the red barn for the reception. The details Jean and Bob have put into the venue make it ONE OF A KIND, a texas shaped table, Old Town that's takes you back in time, even the men's bathroom guests were talking about and still are!! -Tiffany and Shaun Piepkorn

Photo
Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/3/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Bridal Suite, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Linens

This vendor was great to work with. I can't imagine of having my wedding anywhere else. There were there to help me every step of the way. The team was on hand the day of the wedding and never left me not knowing. If I had a question or a problem they were they to take care of me. I can't thank them enough for making my day so special.

Profile Picture Crystal, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Parking

Hollow Hill was amazing and would suggest any one to use it.

Profile Picture Emily , 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

From the moment we stopped in for a tour I knew this was the place we would get married. This place is so beautiful and full of the most interesting and fun things that there was no shortage of compliments and picture taking. Our caterer said they had the best kitchen and set up he's seen and all of our guests had the best time there. Jean, David, Bob, and Michelle were so sweet and wonderful to work with and they definitely brought the "Wow" factor to our wedding!

Profile Picture Shar, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet

Hollow Hill is so beautiful!! This venue gave us the opportunity to create our perfect wedding. There are so many unique features that no other venue has. They are so awesome to work with and everyone there works to make sure your vision comes true.

Profile Picture Lori, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I cannot express how wonderful my experience was with Hollow Hill. I had my wedding there, and the venue was beyond perfect. Rustic and uniquely creative touches all throughout the property, really made for a beautiful wedding venue. And the owners were so nice and accommodating, even helping me to plan, with wonderful suggestions to make the big day go even more smoothly than I could have ever dreamed. I'd give more stars if I could!

Profile Picture paige, 7/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Indoor, Linens

Hollow Hill made my wedding so much better than I could have ever dreamed. 5 out of 5 stars does not even come close to covering how awesome, helpful and available the staff of Hollow Hill was throughout the whole planning process. And the venue itself was so much more beautiful and accommodating than we even realized we'd need, all of the guests loved the unique touches!

Profile Picture Paige, 7/21/17, 1 Review