118 Reviews for Hollow Hill

In-House Bar (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Bartender(s) (1)
117 Hollow Hill Reviews

My experience at Hollow Hill was exceptional. I could not have dreamed up a more delightful venue.
We hosted my son's 18th birthday/graduation party at Hollow Hill. I had looked at several other venues, but at the moment I pulled into Hollow Hill I knew this was the right place!
The owners are very nice and the venue gorgeous. The facilities were top-notch and had every bell and whistle I could think to need.
I am not sure if there is another place out there that offers so much to a client and do so in such a calming and polite demeanor.
The moment I met Jean she made me feel like family and once the event was taking place her and her husband were there for us when we needed them. They will forever have a special place in our hearts and memories.
I hope to have the opportunity to enjoy more events at Hollow Hill in the future.
My suggestion to anyone near or around DFW; take time to check out Hollow Hill you will be very happy you did!!

Thank you again to everyone at Hollow Hill!!!

Many blessings and warm regards from the Dillon family

Profile Picture Dawn, 10/15/22, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jean, David, Bob and Michelle certainly know how to make a Bride feel special and they certainly know how to provide an amazing place for a Bride’s dream wedding! From start to finish they were wonderful and I couldn’t be happier with the outcome of our special day! The guests love the venue and there were a few couples who are engaged at our wedding that may choose this venue as theirs as well!

Profile Picture Kimberely, 9/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Hollow Hill was amazing at everything! The only reason their they didn't respond once was because my email went to junk email (it happens often with that email address) and even then, they found it and responded in only a couple of days! They were on top of everything all the way through the process and I book with them over a year ahead of time! All of their staff was amazing and so accommodating! I would tell everyone to get married here if I could!!!

Profile Picture Brianna, 7/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Accommodations, In-House Bar, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Indoor, Bartender(s), Wheelchair Access

We had our company picnic at Hollow Hill. The owners of Hollow Hill are wonderful to work with. They are all very nice and easy to work with. The venue is extraordinarily clean and updated which has to very difficult given the size of the venue. Great attention given to the décor and they just keep making it better.

Profile Picture Julie, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Hollow hill was the most perfect venue. I completely fell in love with it, along with my husband and all 250 of our guests. The Owners are the nicest and most helpful people you will ever meet!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

My HUSBAND and I fell in love with the venue the first time we saw it! ?? And our family and friends had the same expression we did! Could not be more happier working with Bob and his family at such a lovely place.
Thank you!
Love Mr. And Mrs. Krueger

Profile Picture Rachael , 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jean & Bob we’re great! Highly recommend this venue for your wedding. It was everything I dreamed of & more and I couldn’t be happier! Hollow Hills is the way to go!

Profile Picture Holly, 4/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

My family celebrated our parents 60th Diamond Wedding Anniversary on April 8, 2018 at beautiful Hollow Hill Farm Event Center located in the rolling hills of North Eastern Parker County. Our family's experience was EXCEPTIONAL!!! The Gechter Family, owner and operators of the venue, attended to our every need! Bob Gechter drove and provided a double-seated golf cart which was invaluable in accommodating guests with mobility issues. The ONE-OF-A-KIND Rustic Venue , with its themed structures such as Old Town, Mission Style Chapel, Wedding Barn, and Great Hall offered so many opportunities to tour during the day. The reception was held in the Great Hall which accommodated our 210 guests beautifully! More importantly, the owners of the venue are present for the entire event answering questions and providing assistance. Compliments continue to flood in regarding this rustic venue with acres of landscaped grounds and gardens!!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 4/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

The staff and owners at Hollow Hill will go above and beyond to make your day special! My husband and I looked at 5-8 venues all within the same price range as Hollow Hill (Hollow hill has been my number one choice since I first heard about it a few years back) and every other place charged for any little extra thing, when we took our tour their exact words were “if it’s on the property, it’s apart of your rental”. They were so easy to get in contact with and very quick to respond. They let us come out as often as we needed to make sure we had any pictures or info we needed to make the day go smoothly. All in all they’re just great people running a great venue. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you did for us!

Profile Picture Libby, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My wedding was MAGICAL! The staff went above and beyond for me. I would highly recommend this venue to any Bride!

Profile Picture Natalie, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

With all the venues popping up in the area, none compare to Hollow Hill. From the tour of the grounds, the booking process, the set up, and the actual day everything was easy and stress free!

Profile Picture Leah, 3/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This was the perfect setting for my daughter and son in-law's wedding. Jean, David and their entire staff made sure everything went off without a hitch.

Profile Picture Robyn, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

All of my needs and requests were met! They went above and beyond our expectations! I am forever grateful!

Profile Picture Geena, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our company Christmas Party here and brought in a bunch of Casino Tables in the barn and it was a blast. The décor in the barn was so unique. Not at all like your typical barn. The barn is beautiful. The Great Room was so spacious and the tables and chairs were great as well. The Old Town is so awesome. You really think you have stepped back into the 1800's when you walk through each room such as the old school house, jail and barber shop. We loved the fact that there was a campfire outside because it was dark and cold so that was cozy. I loved the golf cart picking guests up as well. The lake and the old church was so amazing. The giant Christmas tree and giant Christmas balls that you had line the driveway as guests drove in was the perfect touch. I love the fact that this is a family business and Jean, Bob and David were the nicest people. I am already prepping my boss to have it there next year. I am so happy I found this place!!!

Profile Picture Rebekah, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had a fantastic experience with Hollow Hill! David, Jean and Bob were delightful to work with - kind, flexible and laid back. Their facilities are unique and beautiful. We were able to use the vendors of our choice, and they even recommended some vendors that turned out to be great. Our wedding was an absolute blast, and the staff/facilities at Hollow Hill were a huge part of making that happen!

Profile Picture Emily, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Hollow Hill is an amazing Place the venue and helpful service is the absolute best. They helped make our wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture Joni, 11/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Transportation, Travel, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Just book your wedding here ... perfect is not a good enough word to describe our wedding day. It was beautiful full of love and laughter and of course happily ever after!

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had a great time, the place is absolutely beautiful, the Gechters were very helpful and made sure that everything that we needed is ready for us. highly recommended.

Profile Picture City of Azle, 11/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My wife and I attended an Appreciation Dinner for the City of Azle at this venue last week. What an awesome place. The owners were very attentive to all of the guests. This is not just a building that looks nice. This is an experience. The owners have created "Old Town". You stroll down the 'street and look in the buildings filled with antiques. There area several areas that we were shown where a wedding or an event could take place rain or shine.

I hope the the City of Azle will choose this place again when we have another dinner! I highly recommend it.

Profile Picture Leonard, 11/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Professional and courteous owners. Wonderful venue and decor.

Profile Picture Pennie, 11/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

This was the perfect venue! Everyone is so friendly and always there for you! It’s beautiful out there!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Loved every bit of our time at Hollow Hill, the staff is AMAZING then venue is GORGEOUS and they did an awesome job at making our special day the best one ever!!

Profile Picture Angela, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Linens, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access

The venue worked with my husband and I regarding the budget. The staff is very helpful and ensures that your special day exceeds expectations.

Photo for Hollow Hill Review - Outdoor Wedding Ceremony at the Mission
Profile Picture Karen, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We cannot say enough GREAT things about this venue. To say that the venue is perfect would be an understatement. It is one of the most prettiest venues we've seen, and to top it off the owners are beyond amazing. We arrived for the first time with the intentions of looking around and visiting other venues. After almost 3 hours and a tour of the entire property a contract was signed and we never looked back. If you're looking for an amazing venue with amazing people then you'd be a fool not to book here.

Profile Picture Adam, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews