Hollister Entertainment Reviews

Hollister Entertainment 5
Hollister Entertainment 6
Hollister Entertainment 7

Kate · Married on 09/27/2013

Chris was great! From the first time I met with him I could tell that he would be the perfect DJ! I could tell that he was really there to make the wedding day everything that we wanted it. He kept everyone on the dance floor all night and knew how to read the crowd. He was so well organized and had suggestions when I needed help picking songs. I would definitely recommend Chris Hollister to anyone that needed a wedding DJ!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Chris helped us personalize our wedding by allowing us to build custom ceremony, cocktail, and dinner playlists. Even if he didn’t have a song we requested, he found it and added it prior to the wedding.

After we met Chris in-person, he quickly determined our taste in music and made recommendations that fit right in with our style. Most importantly, during the ceremony when we ran out of our selected songs, on the fly Chris played additional songs that transitioned flawlessly from our original selections - our guests loved it!

The action didn’t stop, as Chris gauged the liveliness of the wedding guests and adjusted the reception music accordingly to ensure everyone enjoyed themselves and stayed on the dance floor.

On top of playing great music, our bridal party, other vendors, and good friend who married us commented on how professional he was and how they made them feel at ease so they could focus on their wedding role.

Sent on 11/24/2013

Jessica · Married on 09/06/2013

Here are all the reasons we thought Chris was the best DJ ever: 1) We had no idea how to plan a wedding reception as far as what the usual timeline is, what elements we could change and which should stay the same, how long certain parts usually take, etc. In addition to being a great DJ, Chris was an amazing master of ceremonies! He helped us plan out every element of the ceremony and reception that we hadn’t thought of or had questions about. Nothing fell through the cracks because he made sure we were aware, which made the whole night run so smoothly! 2) Any time there was a hiccup, whether one of our chosen songs was only available in the live version, or one set of grandparents weren’t able to make it to the ceremony last-minute, Chris stepped in, discussed the problem with us, and addressed it quickly and efficiently. We felt that we were consulted on each decision but that he also took the initiative to make things run smoothly using his own judgment when there was a bump in the road. 3) He was very reasonably priced, even for 6+ hours! 4) He truly made our wedding into the best party we have ever been to! People are still talking about it over a month later, about how much fun they had, about how they didn’t leave the dance floor all night, and they say it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to. We actually had trouble getting people to leave the dance floor for formal dances and toasts! Chris’s music choices and constant interaction with the crowd really brought the whole night to the next level. He was great at keeping a balance between pumping the crowd up and letting them do their own thing. 5) Even though he made sure we were aware of every issue, he didn’t require constant decision-making from us in the planning stages and during the wedding. He kept things very simple, which was very helpful to us because we were already so stressed out planning the rest of the wedding! ---- We would recommend Chris a million times over!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Lindsey · Married on 08/24/2013

Chris was easy and fun to work with and made my whole wedding come to life!

Sent on 09/18/2013

Anna · Married on 08/16/2013

Chris Hollister was a great pick for our wedding! If you need a DJ that will give you 100% and keeps the crowd going, look up Chris Hollister!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Scott · Married on 08/10/2013

Chris was an amazing part of Abby and my special day. He was perfect behind the mic, kept the night moving, and it was like he was a member of the wedding party by the end of the night. Abby and I couldn't recommend a better DJ for any event. Chris is a true professional and will really go above and beyond to make you truly happy.

Sent on 11/10/2013

Rosanna · Married on 08/04/2013

Our Family and Friends had such an amazing time at our wedding. I believe it definitely makes a difference in what entertainment you have that makes the party. Chris did an amazing job with our Ceremony music, Cocktail Hour music and Reception. We had a special request for our introduction as husband and wife and Chris came through flawlessly. He made sure to play all our specific request my husband and I chose to be played throughout the evening. Chris was very organized and made sure every detail was covered for our special day. I would HIGHLY recommend Chris to DJ your wedding or any other function you make have coming up. You won't regret it!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Rosanna · Married on 08/04/2013

Sent on 08/19/2013

Sandra · Married on 07/27/2013

DJ Chris Hollister was FANTASTIC from start to finish! We had a very long wedding....9 hours...and he provided exactly what we wanted throughout...he filled the air during the arrival reception with lovely classical music, provided the music throughout the ceremony exactly on time, and then created a fantastic mood for the cocktail hour, and had everybody dancing all night under the stars. We asked him to stay longer as folks just wouldn't clear the dance floor, and despite having spent a very long day at our event, he continued playing music. He and his assitant were excellent throughout. He is a real professional who also clearly enjoys what he is doing! Thanks DJ Chris! You made our wedding day even more special!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Sara · Married on 07/20/2013

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding was hiring Chris as our DJ! When we first started looking for a dj my husband and I were worried it was going to be tough, but Chris was recommended to us and as soon as we met with him our worries were forgotten. From the first time we spoke on the phone Chris was professional and helpful. I knew right away that he knew what he was doing. We had no idea however just how excellent he was until that day.. we knew he would be great but he actually was phenomenal. Our guests kept complementing us on our dj! He had everyone on the dance floor all night! Chris wasfunny and really got the party going. He checked in with me periodically through the night which was great! He even brought us drinks during our pictures! I highly recommend Chris Hollister as a DJ!

Sent on 07/21/2013
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 07/06/2013

Very simply, DJ Chris Hollister is the absolute BEST! It was a pleasure working with Chris from the very beginning. He made the planning process seamless and enjoyable. Chris is an extremely experienced DJ, and his expertise is one to be trusted. On the day of our wedding, he led the party with ease and kept the dance floor packed all night long. We haven't stopped hearing about how awesome our wedding was and how much fun our guests had. Throughout the night, Chris occasionally checked in with my husband and I, to see if we were enjoying ourselves and to see if we had any additional requests. Of course, we were thrilled and trusted Chris to keep doing what he does best. We certainly owe the awesome-ness to Chris and his ability to keep a party going. We couldn't have made a better decision that choosing Chris as our DJ.

Sent on 07/27/2013

Melanie · Married on 07/05/2013

Chris Hollister was remarkable to work with! He was always professional, fun and ensured that our wedding reflected the personalities of both me and my husband. He responded quickly to emails and phone calls prior to the wedding, was easy to talk to, took the time to get to know us as people (personalities, music preferences, our love of dancing, etc.) and even helped us select the song we would be introduced to when walking into our reception because we were stuck on what to pick! My husband and I wanted a reception that would be fun for all (we LOVE to dance and so do our families!) and Chris far exceeded all of our expectations! The dance floor was never empty!

Prior to our wedding, each of our vendors asked who our DJ was and, upon telling them it was Chris, they all had wonderful things to say! Chris fit in seamlessly and worked well with all of our other vendors the day of the wedding. We had an incredible time, have had SEVERAL compliments on how amazing our DJ was and would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding, or any other event! THANK YOU, Chris Hollister, for making our wedding a night we will never forget!

Sent on 08/06/2013
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 06/22/2013

Chris Hollister was awesome! He was very easy to stay in contact with and easy to meet with. We had some unique requests at our wedding , Chris took the time to plan them out and keep the secrets from each one of us so the other wouldnt find out !! we really enjoyed him and the music that he played at our wedding!! Chris has an endless amount of music and is willing to change anything on the fly !! Definitely take the time to meet chris hollister we highly recommend him ! itwill be worth your while!! Thank you again Chris for making our day very special ! We will be in contact again for more events !

Sent on 06/28/2013

Erica · Married on 06/21/2013

Chris did an AMAZING job for us during our wedding! We could not have been happier! From the very start he was always prompt in replying to emails and was always willing to accommodate our special requests. We had some very specific music that we wanted played and Chris made it happen! I highly recommend Chris for any DJ services!

Sent on 06/22/2013

Nicolas · Married on 06/15/2013

Chris was very helpful, informative, and willing to do anything we asked for our wedding. He provided great advice about wedding music and sequence of events. He was energetic and funny during the wedding but not overpowering. Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/29/2013

Heather · Married on 06/08/2013

Chris was awesome to work with and definitely got the party stared....no one wanted it to stop! We told him what we wanted and it was exactly that. I could not have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 06/17/2013

Margaret · Married on 06/01/2013

Chris Hollister delivers a flawless performance!! A model of professionalism and character, we couldn't have been more pleased with the job Chris and his staff did for us on our wedding day. From our first initial phone inquiry till the last song played on our wedding night, Chris was thorough, attentive and absolutely wonderful. Do you have specific songs you love, those that you Hate, a special group dance perhaps you want someone to lead you in? Chris and his team are willing to go the extra mile for any request, if you are thinking about calling or booking him, STOP and Just DO IT! You will be ever grateful that you did!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Jake · Married on 05/25/2013

Chris is the best decision (besides my wife) I made for our wedding. He is energetic, professional, and his music kept everyone moving from the start. He was very flexible, as the event timeline shifted throughout the day, went with the flow and the guests never knew the difference. Chris helped my wife and I plan our reception. He obviously left it all to us, but provided an experienced hand when we didn't think of something. Our wedding reception was outside on the coldest, wettest May 25th ever recorded in our area. The only thing that concerned him, was us and our guests having a great time. Chris' MCing ability is unmatched. The subtle commentary throughout the night was very supportive and funny when it needed to be.
    I would recommend Mr. Hollister to anyone. Thank you again for making our day special to not only us, but also all who attended.

Sent on 05/28/2013

Lisa · Married on 05/18/2013

CHRIS WAS AWESOME!!!! We are in our mid-late 20's and decided it would be fun to have a 90's dance party at our, so when we met with Chris at our final meeting he was totally down with the idea. He helped us brainstorm some awesome 90's hits and people CANNOT STOP talking about our wedding and the flashback hits. He sent us some video that he shot as well as a CD of our reception music- totally unexpected! and we got to relive every moment.
    I would HIGHLY recommend Chris to anyone looking to have a good time!!!!! He goes above and beyond and makes sure to check in to make sure the bride and groom are having a good time. If we have a 1 yr anniversary party (I'm working on this with the hubby), he will be the DJ.

Sent on 05/23/2013

tracy · Married on 11/17/2012

What can I say, but I had an extrodinary wedding with Chris behind the music!!! He kept the dance floor going for the entire night for all generations! Chris is very professional and certainly knows his craft. He tries to make your wedding experience a night that you will never forget. Chris customizes what you want for your wedding and will suggest options. I can't thank him enough for the terrific job! I would recommend him to anyone who is getting married or having a function!!!! I guarantee that you will have "The time of your life!" Brides, don't miss this DJ!!! -Coop

Sent on 11/21/2012

Lauren · Married on 10/26/2012

I cannot say enough great things about Chris! Chris was the first and only DJ I wanted at our wedding after being the DJ at my sisters wedding a few years back. Chris is so down to earth, awesome sense of humor and has an amazing way of making the couples feel comfortable. Chris is a phenomenal DJ and a phenomenal person all around! He is the DJ you want at your wedding, I promise you!

Sent on 09/17/2013

Christine · Married on 10/07/2012

DJ Chris Hollister was amazing. He was great since the first time we met him. My husband and I met with Chris, and once we started talking to him we knew right away we wanted him to be a part of our special day. Chris truly gets to know you as a couple and will do anything he can to make your wedding wonderful. Our dance floor was packed all night and everybody had fun! I would recommend DJ Chris Hollister to anybody.

Sent on 10/22/2012

Stephanie · Married on 09/08/2012

Chris is an amazing DJ. He is very personable and comfortable and he makes sure everyone has a good time. He has a great sense of humor and an awesome taste in music. Everything he played at my wedding was both danceable and appropriate. I was beyond pleased with his work and even my parents danced! (That never happens.)

Before the wedding, he sat down with me and asked for a list of songs to play for specific points in the wedding that I didn't even realize needed to be chosen. He was very helpful in suggesting songs and brought his computer to the meeting so I could hear samples. He responded to all of my e-mails very quickly and maintained the flexibility to change things right up to the day.

Professionally, he was everything you could ask for and more. He is such a fun and friendly guy. You really can't go wrong hiring Chris for your wedding. Five stars and two thumbs up.

Sent on 09/26/2012

Stephanie · Married on 08/18/2012

Excellent, Chris has an excitement about him that not only makes him great at what he does but you know he wants everyone to have a good time as much as you do.

Sent on 08/28/2012

Danielle · Married on 08/17/2012

DJ Chris Hollister is without a doubt the best DJ ever!!! He really listens to your requests and helps you create the perfect atmosphere for your special day! He sat with us and went over every detail, from the ceremony music to party time! He really gets people up and keeps the energy high! I HIGHLY recommend him!

Sent on 09/05/2012