Holiday Valley Reviews

Holiday Valley 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/03/2018

Phenomenal venue!

I can’t even describe how happy my husband and I were with having our wedding at Holiday Valley. The day was PERFECT! We did not notice a single thing to go wrong thanks to both Jolene and Kaitlyn who are the coordinators. We worked mostly with Jolene and she was seriously my saving grace. She had such great ideas, kept in touch often, answered my never ending questions, and was always extremely pleasant and professional. We choose Holiday Valley Lodge and it was beyond beautiful. I would choose this venue over and over again. I highly recommend!!

Holiday Valley 8
    Holiday Valley 13
    Holiday Valley 14

Sara Little · Married on 10/26/2018

A Great Time!

Our wedding was on Friday, October 26, 2018. The venue was absolutely perfect! We are from the area originally but moved 4 years ago.
    We planned our wedding from 2,000 miles away and it was so easy. Katelyn, the wedding coordinator was super helpful with timelines and all of my questions. Our wedding took place at Yodeler Lodge, with our ceremony outside under a pavilion and reception indoors. I have too many favorite parts to name one!

• Abbe

Abbe Hogle · Married on 10/12/2018

The most perfect Wedding Ever!!!

Just wonderful!!! Definitely recommend.

Kate · Married on 09/15/2018

Katelyn and Jolene were absolutely amazing through this entire process. We wish we could do this day over a million times. They were so attentive to all of our needs and easy to get in contact with at all times.

Jess · Married on 09/14/2018

Holiday Valley was the perfect venue for our September wedding. Jolene was an amazing Event Coordinator and the entire staff was excellent! We were married at Yodeler Lodge and our guests raved about the patio, fire pit and gorgeous lodge. We received lots of compliments on the food. We were married by a friend of ours who had never performed a wedding before. Jolene was tremendously helpful at the rehearsal and the during the ceremony and reception keeping everything running smoothly. On top of having a great experience from planning to the big day - we found Holiday Valley to be a great value for the money.

Bethany · Married on 08/18/2018

We had an amazing time planning our wedding with Jolene. Everything went very smoothly day of and appreciative of the wonderful staff's help, especially Sandy! It was a beautiful setting for wonderful memories and we are so happy we chose this venue. Having guests stay at the Inn and Tamerak was very convenient.

Danielle · Married on 08/04/2018

Choosing Holiday Valley's Yodeler Lodge was the best decision I made regarding my wedding (except for my groom). Working with Katelyn throughout the planning process was phenomenal. She is a gem, and knows her stuff. Her colleagues Jolene and Sandy (who was my day-of coordinator) were also phenomenal. I felt like I was in good hands every single step of the way. Their food was wonderful, and their baker options sublime (I went with Chrusciki and had the best cupcakes OF MY LIFE). People loved the woodsy atmosphere, and the fact that I could get married outside, then have a cocktail hour on the massive deck, and go inside to the reception was everything my husband and I hoped for. It was private, intimate, and just a blast. Ellicottville as a town is super cute, too, so it adds a lot for a destination wedding. My husband's family is from around there, but mine was all traveling in. I couldn't have asked for better hosts than Holiday Valley and its staff and I'm so, so grateful we had our wedding there.

Chelsea · Married on 07/28/2018

We cannot express enough appreciation and thanks to Katelyn and Jolene for their outstanding service. The team was accessible to our every need, down to the most minor request. They offered helpful suggestions when we had no clue what we wanted, and accommodated changes we proposed no matter how last minute. This team was competent in the wedding planning process at Holiday Valley and professional in their demeanor. We could not recommend a better team!

Heather · Married on 07/21/2018

Holiday Valley was very accommodating and made every step of the wedding planning process as stress-free as possible!!

• JMK1037

Jenna · Married on 07/21/2018

My husband and I got married at Holiday Valley a few weekends ago and we are extremely happy that we chose to have our wedding there, we had such an amazing day! Our ceremony was held outside on the practice putting green behind the Tamarack and it was BEAUTIFUL -- such a lush green picturesque backdrop.
    Our reception took place upstairs at the Holiday Valley Lodge which is truly a top notch site. Two beautiful stone fireplaces, amazing bar area, serene views off the back decks, modern & clean restrooms (with plenty of stalls! no bathroom lines for your guests), etc. etc. We chose to do a buffet style dinner and everything was delicious. The rustic mashed potatoes....YUM. Oh and I can't forget the appetizers! The pot stickers & BLT crostini were SO. GOOD. The head waitress that was assigned to us was such a sweetheart and super attentive! If I remember right her name was Anna. All of our bartenders were so friendly & efficient as well. So many of our guests went out of their way to tell us about how much they enjoyed our wedding, how gorgeous the venue is and how great the food/drinks and service was.
    We had the privilege of working with Katelyn throughout the planning process and we cannot say enough good things about her. She was so responsive, helpful, knowledgeable, and is truly one of the kindest people. Thanks to her, our entire day went smoothly and was completely stress-free.
    I have so many more compliments to give but apparently there is a character limit on here! But seriously, HV is amazing and we can't thank them enough. You won't regret booking your wedding here!

Kim · Married on 06/23/2018

Katelyn and Jolene made it so easy to plan our wedding. Any questions I had I existed responses immediately. Venue was beautiful, food was delicious. My guests did nothing but rave about how wonderful our wedding was!

Rachael · Married on 06/22/2018

Working with Jolene was absolutely wonderful! She made planning our wedding from out of town easy and flawless. She answered all of our questions (and we had a lot!) in a timely manner. She always made us feel at ease and made the planning process an enjoyable experience :)

I would highly recommend Jolene (and Holiday Valley) if you'd like a fabulous, stress-free, and special day!

Nicole · Married on 06/15/2018

Amazing! Very accommodating to all of our wedding wishes. Everything was set & organized just as we had discussed and we don’t have a single complaint! Did a fantastic job!

Megan · Married on 06/02/2018

Our wedding at Holiday Valley was perfect! Katelyn was so helpful and kind! The staff was also very nice and attentive! I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day!!

Keely · Married on 06/02/2018

We worked with Jolene throughout our wedding planning, and we were so happy with how everything turned out! I cannot say enough good things about the staff at Holiday Valley - the day was flawless and Jolene and her staff had a lot to do with that! :)

Sari · Married on 05/26/2018

Anyone that sees holiday valley knows what a beautiful venue it is. But our experience with the staff was better than we could have ever expected. They truly go above and beyond. Katelyn is WONDERFUL and was so helpful during the planning process. We can’t thank them enough for making our wedding day the best day of our lives!!!

Kathleen · Married on 05/26/2018

We really can't say enough about how wonderful our experience with Holiday Valley has been. Katelyn and her assistant were absolutely wonderful throughout the entire process. They were helpful, genuine and made you feel special every step of the way. Every staff member that we interacted with the weekend was outstanding (we really mean it - every single one was a joy - our girl Sandy, her entire wait staff at the receptions, cooks, bartenders at John Harvard's, all hotel staff ). Our gratitude is endless that Holiday Valley made our weekend such a magical experience.

Rachel · Married on 05/19/2018

Our wedding was a fairytale come true! Holiday Valley was everything we ever imagined and more. The team of people were amazing - from our wedding coordinators - Katelyn and Joelene to even the servers. Everyone was so great and professional and made our day beautiful and effortless as they handled all the details that we needed them to! I highly recommend!

Breana · Married on 04/28/2018

Holiday valley was wonderful!! I couldn’t have asked for better staff or management to work with! Thank you so much for making our wedding special and so enjoyable!

Holiday Valley 15
    Holiday Valley 20
    Holiday Valley 21
    Holiday Valley 22

Kayla · Married on 11/03/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Jolene from start to finish. She was extremely responsive, friendly and always willing to help ease my worries. Holiday Valley gorgeous, but it's the attentive/professional staff that truly made it memorable.

Holiday Valley 23
    Holiday Valley 24

Julie · Married on 10/21/2017

Everyone at Holiday valley was great throughout the entire wedding process! Katelyn was very quick to respond and help with everything! The entire staff on the day of the event was great as well and truly enjoyed their time working!

Chelsea · Married on 10/14/2017

Absolutely beautiful venue. Everything was perfect! I couldn't have imagined my day anywhere else !

Steve · Married on 09/30/2017

Katelyn and Jolene work great together, and make it easy to communicate details as they progress. They helped us with setup the morning of the event, which was incredibly beneficial!!

Amy · Married on 09/29/2017

We worked with Katelyn at Holiday Valley and she was the best. Everything was so simple with her and there was no request she could not help us with. We live in Colorado and were planning the wedding across the county and Katelyn made it so easy to do with her laid back attitude and willingness to work with any of my family members for planning. We are also very last minute and that never bothered Katelyn. The day of the wedding, she was so calm and helpful. She would round up that one person of the wedding party that was always missing and make sure everyone knew what was happening next. The whole day was perfect and we are VERY pleased.