Holiday Valley Reviews

Holiday Valley 7
  • W

Wendy Vasquez · Getting married on 07/05/2021

Holiday Valley

Staff were amazing. Jolene did a great job

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Smith · Married on 08/17/2019

Just Incredible

I honestly can’t say enough about how amazing Holiday Valley was for our rehearsal and wedding venue. All of the staff are so friendly and nice and willing to help you out in any way to make your wedding weekend perfect. Also, the ground are kept so well - beautiful green grass and colorful flowers everywhere you look. We specifically would like to thank our wedding coordinator, Katelyn, our personal server, Libbi, and one of the managers, Franco, who helped us arrange a last minute transportation service. I highly recommend HV. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/24/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 08/10/2019

Surreal, perfect wedding

Incredible!! Staff was phenomenal, every detail perfect and our wedding was even better then I could have imagined. Planning our wedding was a breeze with the help of Katelyn and Jolene, and the help day of was more then I could have asked for. It was because of everyone at this venue that I had the wedding of my dreams and I would without a doubt recommend them to every bride and groom. The food was incredible, the venue absolutely stunning, and the evening was more then perfect. Thank you all for the best day of our lives

Sent on 08/12/2019

Nichole Kan · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing wedding

Holiday Valley made our Wedding a dream come true!!! Jolene was our main wedding planner and was almost always available to answer any questions we had. If she wasn't available Katelyn would step right in! Right from the start we know this would be the perfect location! Yodeler Lodge was perfect. It was secluded and romantic. A beautiful venue!!! The coordinated they day without a hitch. Libby was a terrific head waitress just for the wedding party. All the teams worked together to make the day flawless and the food was phenomenal! Our wedding was May 11th, 2019 and it was truly the best day of our lives!

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Shannen

Shannen · Married on 04/27/2019

Incredible Venue

We just got married at Holiday Valley in the Yodeler Lodge. Everything from making arrangements to choosing table cloth colors was made simple and easy. The Holiday Valley staff was professional, kind, efficient, and amazing. The food was the best meal I’ve ever had and all the guests couldn’t stop commenting on how they loved it too. We worked with Katelyn and she made everything so easy and organized. No request was ignored or overlooked. Absolutely loved this venue and I do not have a single complaint!

Sent on 04/29/2019
    Holiday Valley 13
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/03/2018

Phenomenal venue!

I can’t even describe how happy my husband and I were with having our wedding at Holiday Valley. The day was PERFECT! We did not notice a single thing to go wrong thanks to both Jolene and Kaitlyn who are the coordinators. We worked mostly with Jolene and she was seriously my saving grace. She had such great ideas, kept in touch often, answered my never ending questions, and was always extremely pleasant and professional. We choose Holiday Valley Lodge and it was beyond beautiful. I would choose this venue over and over again. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/05/2019
    Holiday Valley 19
    Holiday Valley 20

Sara Little · Married on 10/26/2018

A Great Time!

Our wedding was on Friday, October 26, 2018. The venue was absolutely perfect! We are from the area originally but moved 4 years ago.
    We planned our wedding from 2,000 miles away and it was so easy. Katelyn, the wedding coordinator was super helpful with timelines and all of my questions. Our wedding took place at Yodeler Lodge, with our ceremony outside under a pavilion and reception indoors. I have too many favorite parts to name one!

Sent on 11/01/2018
  • Abbe

Abbe Hogle · Married on 10/12/2018

The most perfect Wedding Ever!!!

Just wonderful!!! Definitely recommend.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Kate · Married on 09/15/2018

Katelyn and Jolene were absolutely amazing through this entire process. We wish we could do this day over a million times. They were so attentive to all of our needs and easy to get in contact with at all times.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Jess · Married on 09/14/2018

Holiday Valley was the perfect venue for our September wedding. Jolene was an amazing Event Coordinator and the entire staff was excellent! We were married at Yodeler Lodge and our guests raved about the patio, fire pit and gorgeous lodge. We received lots of compliments on the food. We were married by a friend of ours who had never performed a wedding before. Jolene was tremendously helpful at the rehearsal and the during the ceremony and reception keeping everything running smoothly. On top of having a great experience from planning to the big day - we found Holiday Valley to be a great value for the money.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Bethany · Married on 08/18/2018

We had an amazing time planning our wedding with Jolene. Everything went very smoothly day of and appreciative of the wonderful staff's help, especially Sandy! It was a beautiful setting for wonderful memories and we are so happy we chose this venue. Having guests stay at the Inn and Tamerak was very convenient.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Danielle · Married on 08/04/2018

Choosing Holiday Valley's Yodeler Lodge was the best decision I made regarding my wedding (except for my groom). Working with Katelyn throughout the planning process was phenomenal. She is a gem, and knows her stuff. Her colleagues Jolene and Sandy (who was my day-of coordinator) were also phenomenal. I felt like I was in good hands every single step of the way. Their food was wonderful, and their baker options sublime (I went with Chrusciki and had the best cupcakes OF MY LIFE). People loved the woodsy atmosphere, and the fact that I could get married outside, then have a cocktail hour on the massive deck, and go inside to the reception was everything my husband and I hoped for. It was private, intimate, and just a blast. Ellicottville as a town is super cute, too, so it adds a lot for a destination wedding. My husband's family is from around there, but mine was all traveling in. I couldn't have asked for better hosts than Holiday Valley and its staff and I'm so, so grateful we had our wedding there.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Chelsea · Married on 07/28/2018

We cannot express enough appreciation and thanks to Katelyn and Jolene for their outstanding service. The team was accessible to our every need, down to the most minor request. They offered helpful suggestions when we had no clue what we wanted, and accommodated changes we proposed no matter how last minute. This team was competent in the wedding planning process at Holiday Valley and professional in their demeanor. We could not recommend a better team!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Heather · Married on 07/21/2018

Holiday Valley was very accommodating and made every step of the wedding planning process as stress-free as possible!!

Sent on 09/06/2018
  • JMK1037

Jenna · Married on 07/21/2018

My husband and I got married at Holiday Valley a few weekends ago and we are extremely happy that we chose to have our wedding there, we had such an amazing day! Our ceremony was held outside on the practice putting green behind the Tamarack and it was BEAUTIFUL -- such a lush green picturesque backdrop.
    Our reception took place upstairs at the Holiday Valley Lodge which is truly a top notch site. Two beautiful stone fireplaces, amazing bar area, serene views off the back decks, modern & clean restrooms (with plenty of stalls! no bathroom lines for your guests), etc. etc. We chose to do a buffet style dinner and everything was delicious. The rustic mashed potatoes....YUM. Oh and I can't forget the appetizers! The pot stickers & BLT crostini were SO. GOOD. The head waitress that was assigned to us was such a sweetheart and super attentive! If I remember right her name was Anna. All of our bartenders were so friendly & efficient as well. So many of our guests went out of their way to tell us about how much they enjoyed our wedding, how gorgeous the venue is and how great the food/drinks and service was.
    We had the privilege of working with Katelyn throughout the planning process and we cannot say enough good things about her. She was so responsive, helpful, knowledgeable, and is truly one of the kindest people. Thanks to her, our entire day went smoothly and was completely stress-free.
    I have so many more compliments to give but apparently there is a character limit on here! But seriously, HV is amazing and we can't thank them enough. You won't regret booking your wedding here!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Kim · Married on 06/23/2018

Katelyn and Jolene made it so easy to plan our wedding. Any questions I had I existed responses immediately. Venue was beautiful, food was delicious. My guests did nothing but rave about how wonderful our wedding was!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Rachael · Married on 06/22/2018

Working with Jolene was absolutely wonderful! She made planning our wedding from out of town easy and flawless. She answered all of our questions (and we had a lot!) in a timely manner. She always made us feel at ease and made the planning process an enjoyable experience :)

I would highly recommend Jolene (and Holiday Valley) if you'd like a fabulous, stress-free, and special day!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Nicole · Married on 06/15/2018

Amazing! Very accommodating to all of our wedding wishes. Everything was set & organized just as we had discussed and we don’t have a single complaint! Did a fantastic job!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Megan · Married on 06/02/2018

Our wedding at Holiday Valley was perfect! Katelyn was so helpful and kind! The staff was also very nice and attentive! I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day!!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Keely · Married on 06/02/2018

We worked with Jolene throughout our wedding planning, and we were so happy with how everything turned out! I cannot say enough good things about the staff at Holiday Valley - the day was flawless and Jolene and her staff had a lot to do with that! :)

Sent on 06/23/2018

Sari · Married on 05/26/2018

Anyone that sees holiday valley knows what a beautiful venue it is. But our experience with the staff was better than we could have ever expected. They truly go above and beyond. Katelyn is WONDERFUL and was so helpful during the planning process. We can’t thank them enough for making our wedding day the best day of our lives!!!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Kathleen · Married on 05/26/2018

We really can't say enough about how wonderful our experience with Holiday Valley has been. Katelyn and her assistant were absolutely wonderful throughout the entire process. They were helpful, genuine and made you feel special every step of the way. Every staff member that we interacted with the weekend was outstanding (we really mean it - every single one was a joy - our girl Sandy, her entire wait staff at the receptions, cooks, bartenders at John Harvard's, all hotel staff ). Our gratitude is endless that Holiday Valley made our weekend such a magical experience.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Rachel · Married on 05/19/2018

Our wedding was a fairytale come true! Holiday Valley was everything we ever imagined and more. The team of people were amazing - from our wedding coordinators - Katelyn and Joelene to even the servers. Everyone was so great and professional and made our day beautiful and effortless as they handled all the details that we needed them to! I highly recommend!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Breana · Married on 04/28/2018

Holiday valley was wonderful!! I couldn’t have asked for better staff or management to work with! Thank you so much for making our wedding special and so enjoyable!

Sent on 05/08/2018