Holiday Inn Rochester NY - Downtown Reviews

36 | Rochester, NY

36 Reviews for Holiday Inn Rochester NY - Downtown

Dominique · Married on 08/18/2018

Shannon was amazing! I appreciate EVERYTHING she has done for me. She made my wedding day very special! I am sooo thankful for her and the Holiday inn!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Holiday Inn Rochester NY - Downtown's reply:

Thank you Dominique! It was an absolute pleasure working with you!

Stephanie · Married on 08/11/2018

Someone recently reached out to me toask for a review of the Holiday Inn since they were thinking about using them for their wedding venue. Here's my advice: do it, you can't go wrong!! We had a great experience there and would recommend it to anyone!! The staff, food, hotel rooms were all soo good! Shannon, our wedding coordinator, was so organized and attentive throughout the entire planning process. She also is very quick at responding to emails which allowed me to feel at ease since we were planning out of state. You will get great quality for the price you pay!!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Holiday Inn Rochester NY - Downtown's reply:

Thank you so much Steph. It was an absolute pleasure working with Brad and you!

Rebecca · Married on 08/04/2018

Shannon and her staff were absolutely wonderful to work with! She was always willing to help and offer suggestions to make the planning process run smoothly! The venue was beautiful and exactly what we had envisioned. The day of went off without a flaw as she worked to keep the day moving and ensure all of our events took place! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Ashley · Married on 07/07/2018

Shannon was absolutely amazing to work with! She was so quick to answer emails and questions I had throughout the planning process. All of the staff throughout the day/night were very courteous and guests couldn’t stop commenting on how attentive they all were! We would definitely recommend this venue to other future couples and appreciate everyone making our day so amazing!!

Thomas · Married on 05/26/2018

Shannon at the Holiday Inn took care of everything we needed. She was very easy to reach with questions and super accommodating to requests.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Holiday Inn Rochester NY - Downtown's reply:

Thank you Tommy and Poonam. It was a pleasure working with the both of you!

Amanda · Married on 05/25/2018

I loved working with Shannon. She always responded so quickly whenever I reached out to her and she made sure that everything went so smoothly for our day and everything turned out absolutely perfect and more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! Thank you Shannon!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Holiday Inn Rochester NY - Downtown's reply:

Thank you Amanda. It was an absolute pleasure working with you as well!

Alyssa · Married on 05/18/2018

Now that everything has settled down a bit I wanted to take a minute to appreciate Shannon Flanagan Eller at Holiday Inn Downtown Rochester. We can’t say enough amazing things about her. Since meeting her, she has been on top of coordinating our wedding. She’s so quick and effective when it comes to answering any questions or concerns we had (and boy did I have questions all the time) and always made us feel welcome to reach out to her. Shannon had amazing ideas as well and had great suggestions that added to the day and made it flow more smoothly, but really encouraged our input/decision for every part! She went so above and beyond for us and made our day everything we wanted and more. Everything went off without an issue! Shannon really is an expert in what she does and we couldn’t have been more blessed to have her in this important step in our lives. She’s just an amazing wedding coordinator and person and we’re just so thankful for her and everything she did for us. Thank you Shannon! ??

Sent on 06/04/2018

Holiday Inn Rochester NY - Downtown's reply:

Thank you Alyssa! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and sharing so many different ideas. Congratulations once again.
    -Shannon

Sarah · Married on 12/31/2017

Holiday Inn was so wonderful to work with. Shannon was always there to help us. Working above and beyond to make our day so special. She made everything so easy and was fun to work with. Thank you to Shannon and the staff at Holiday Inn for making our day the best day of our lives

Sent on 01/08/2018

Holiday Inn Rochester NY - Downtown's reply:

Thank you Sarah and Nick! It was an absolute pleasure working with the both of you.

Stephanie · Married on 10/07/2017

Such a great venue to work with to plan a wedding. Shannon is amazing to work with as well as her entire team. Leading up to the day my questions and last minute concerns were answered within minutes. The entire weekend the whole staff was so pleasant and sweet! I couldn't have asked for a better place and better staff for my wedding! They exceeded my expections more than I could have ever thought!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Holiday Inn Rochester NY - Downtown's reply:

Thank you Stephanie and Kevin! It was our pleasure to make sure everything was perfect and beyond your expectation. We wish you nothing but the best!
    -Shannon

Don · Married on 08/19/2017

Shannon Flanagan (our wedding organizer from Holiday Inn) was absolutely amazing! Everything was planned out well and went off without a hitch. The banquet crew did an excellent job as well. Russel was checking in with us the whole night and was very attentive to our requests. Can't say enough good things about the Holiday Inn Downtown Rochester. Superb venue!!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Holiday Inn Rochester NY - Downtown's reply:

Thank you Don and Ruth! It was an absolute pleasure working with you.

Andrea · Married on 08/19/2017

We had a great experience! Shannon was amazing. She was very professional and always prompt on emailing me with any questions. Our wedding was even better than we could have imagined. Thank you to everyone at the Holiday Inn who made our day so special.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Holiday Inn Rochester NY - Downtown's reply:

Thank you Andrea and Chad. It was my pleasure working with you on our dream wedding, congratulations once again!

Kristen · Married on 07/14/2017

Great venue, very spacious and staff exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Holiday Inn Rochester NY - Downtown's reply:

Thank you Kristen and Darren! We wish you all the best with your new married life together.

Erin · Married on 07/01/2017

The Holiday Inn was awesome and accommodating. We had a fabulous time!! They took care of everything.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Holiday Inn Rochester NY - Downtown's reply:

Thank you Erin. We wish all the best for you and Tom!

Priscilla · Married on 06/25/2017

The wedding reception held at the Holiday Inn for my friends was absolutely beautiful! The staff was amazing and very accommodating! Shannon Flanagan made sure everything was perfect, and it was! We could not have asked for a better night or a better place to have had the event!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Holiday Inn Rochester NY - Downtown's reply:

Congratulations again to you and Edward. It was an absolute pleasure working with you to make sure all your dreams came true.

Andrea · Married on 06/17/2017

Our wedding at the Holiday Inn Downtown was absolutely amazing!!! Shannon and her staff are more than accommodating and went above and beyond in every aspect throughout the entire process. The food was fantastic, appetizers & entrees. As far as price goes I doubt you could get a better priced package in Rochester for all that it includes. Shannon worked with us to make sure that everything was exactly the way we wanted and was not afraid to consider out of the box ideas in order to give us what we envisioned. Her responsiveness was on point and every email i sent was answered withing 30 minutes, literally it did not matter what time of day it was she was always accessible and responsive. Our entire experience with the Holiday Inn Downtown was exquisite and when we told our other vendors what our venue was they were pleased to hear it was the Holiday Inn Downtown because they have all had great experiences working with Shannon and her staff. Definitely consider this venue for your wedding you will not regret it!!

-Andrea & Steven 2017

Sent on 06/30/2017

Holiday Inn Rochester NY - Downtown's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Andrea. You were by far one of the easiest brides to work with. We wish you the best in this new life together.

Cedric · Married on 05/06/2017

The service four our wedding was absolutely amazing!! There was never a time where we couldn't find anyone about a question. The staff member made sure myself and my wife were always taken care of and our guests wer extremely satisfied!!! The venue was beautiful!! I would recommend holiday inn to anyone that is thinking about having a wedding!!! Food was amazing as well!! A+ thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our day memorable!!!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Holiday Inn Rochester NY - Downtown's reply:

Thank you Cedric. We wish you all of the best!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 12/31/2016

Working with the Holiday Inn and Shannon was amazing. Any questions I had were answered in a timely matter, any concerns I had were taken care of well before the big day! We were very lucky to be able to have our wedding at the Holiday Inn. Our guests loved the s'mores bar and the food.

Maureen · Married on 11/26/2016

The Holiday Inn was a terrific location for a wedding reception. The hotel staff including the reception area, all the chefs and servers, Shannon, Dave and Russell and everyone else involved in the planning were fantastic to work with and did an outstanding job. The reception room looked beautiful. The food was excellent. We had many guests stay overnight and enjoyed breakfast the following morning. The day, from start to finish, was perfect. We would highly recommend this venue for a wedding reception!!

Kate · Married on 10/08/2016

We had our wedding reception here and it was AMAZING. I can't thank the staff enough for everything they did to help make our reception phenomenal. Shannon was absolutely amazing and so patient with us during all the planning - she also had pretty much immediate responses to any questions we had emailed her. Every single detail was beautiful and better than I ever imagined.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Holiday Inn Rochester NY - Downtown's reply:

Thank you Kate and Paul! It was my pleasure working with you and making all your dreams come true.

Maggie · Married on 08/06/2016

The staff was very accommodating and pleasant to work with! Five star service

Sent on 08/19/2016

Holiday Inn Rochester NY - Downtown's reply:

Thank you so much Maggie! It was a pleasure working directly with you!

Monica · Married on 06/25/2016

Wonderful service, food & staff. The Holiday Inn Downtown Rochester went above & beyond for our wedding day. We're still get calls about the food, accommodations & staff from our guests.

Nicole · Married on 05/28/2016

Shannon was amazing to work with! She pays great attention to detail, and works hard to make sure your perfect day is just how you envisioned it! With 300+ guests being served dinner the Holiday Inn did it in record time! Every guest at our wedding LOVED their meal, loved the venue and had a wonderful evening. Thank you so much Shannon and Russell for your hard work!

Danielle · Married on 08/31/2014

We had our wedding reception at the RPH on Sunday, August 31, 2014. It was absolutely AMAZING. The room, seated for 300, looked beautiful, the food was delicious and the staff was helpful and extremely accommodating. The room was set up perfectly to my specifications, down to the smallest details.
    Austyn was our coordinator and she did a fantastic job and always responded to my e-mails and questions. I wish we could have used the Grand Ballroom and stayed past 12:30!!!! It was the best day of my life and I wish I could relive it!

Jason & Danielle · Married on 11/02/2013

The Rochester Plaza hotel was simply amazing! We are SO glad we decided to have our reception here..from the very beginning to the very end details, the management and staff helped us throughout the way-they answered all of our details and helped us stay within our budget. The ballroom was absolutely beautiful and they did such an awesome job with all of it. We had an amazing night, thanks to the Rochester Plaza Hotel!