7 Reviews for Hunterdon Ballroom at Holiday Inn Clinton-Bridgewater

Accommodations (1)

Our Photographer was wonderful! We loved the fact that she worked out of her home...it gave us a warm feeling when we met at her house! She was so excited on the upcoming days until out wedding which made us even more excited! She took the best pics and captured the best moments. The very best part of her was that she wasnt bothering us all night for pictures! We had fun and barely knew she was there!!

Profile Picture Carrie, 10/4/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I absolutely loved our reception at the Holiday Inn Select in Clinton. The staff was wonderful. I have a lot of serious food allergies and they were very flexible with the menu and very careful not to have any food i was allergic to in the preparation area. To everyone at the Holiday Inn- We could never thank you enough.

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/5/08, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake

We had such a great time and everything looked beautiful. Working with Stephanie was such a pleasure, she was professional and personal at the same time. I would recommend the Holiday Inn Select for any of my friends or family.

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/25/08, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Holiday Inn Select gives a good price for a lovely venue in the quaint old town of Clinton. The food was excellent and the service was good. The guest rooms were also very nice, neat, clean and well appointed. The front desk people are very friendly and responsive. The only glitch was that while putting together the event, I didn't always get a response the same day. I got the feeling they were somewhat understaffed. When we went the week before our wedding to pay the final bill, the banquet manager had forgotten to subtract our second deposit. In addition, the alcohol free champagne we asked for and reconfirmed several times was completely forgotten the day of our wedding. When we asked we were told they didn't have any. They gave us sparkling cider! In the whole scheme of things, these were very minor occurrences. We had a wonderful wedding there and would definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Jane, 3/21/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is a great place to host your wedding, guests can stay the night afterwards and not have to worry about getting home or drinking to much. Also, they offer discounts on rooms for your guests. We would have our wedding here again anyday.

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/29/07, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
3.0

The hotel block process was a bit daunting and the response rate/level of detail provided by the Sales Manager was a bit lacking. I think I myself (the bride) had the most trouble dealing with the hotel. However, all of my guests were very happy with the service and the food. It was also great that there was a lounge for an after party.

Profile Picture Holly, 7/29/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Accommodations
This review is currently being verified.