Holiday Inn Big Rapids Reviews

3 | Big Rapids, MI

3 Reviews for Holiday Inn Big Rapids

leah · Married on 08/23/2014

All the staff were very accommodating and really friendly! They were great about blocking off rooms for our guests at a discounted rate. Our wedding ceremony and reception were beautiful thanks to the Holiday Inn and the help of our wedding coordinator Erika!

Sent on 09/18/2014

Dana · Married on 05/21/2011

The Holiday Inn was beyond helpful in planning our wedding reception. They had all the basic things we needed, but allowed us as many of our own personal touches that we wanted. The planning process was easy, and the actual event was exactly what we had discussed. I would highly recommend looking here for planning a reception in the Big Rapids area.

Sent on 06/07/2011

Amber · Married on 06/21/2008

3.5

This was just my reception venue, not ceremony. The contact for receptions at this Holiday Inn did an EXCELLENT job! I always felt as though I was her only client ... she was immediately responsive, very professional, flexible and caring. We chose a plated meal package and were very happy with the service. The food was good, though not excellent, and we received no complaints. I would certainly recommend this venue to other couples.

Sent on 10/01/2008