Holiday Inn Auburn-Finger Lakes Region Reviews

8 | Auburn, NY

8 Reviews for Holiday Inn Auburn-Finger Lakes Region

Jenna Mosher · Getting married on 12/10/2019

Wonderful Wedding Weekend

Thank you to the team at the Holiday Inn Auburn for such a special day. Everything was perfect! New rooms, great venue and the food was the best (I even had time to eat!!) Thank you for making my wedding day a WHOLE wedding weekend. My friends and family all said it was the best wedding they have been to!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Holiday Inn Auburn-Finger Lakes Region's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback! We hope you come and stay with us again soon. We wish you and your new husband a lifetime of love and happiness!

Holiday Inn & Suites Auburn Team

Shelby · Married on 05/28/2016

We used the Holiday Inn Auburn for our block for wedding guests. They were extremely accommodating and went above and beyond for us. There were some wedding guests that did not book in the block and they found those guests and distributed gift bags to them. Also at the time the bar did not have their liquor license so they gave us a small ballroom for our after party at no charge due to the inconvenience. We had many out of town guests and everyone had a perfect stay.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Lacey · Married on 10/10/2009

The Holiday Inn looked so amazing when we walked into our reception. They were so professional and the food was delicious. They made sure during the entire reception that we knew what was going on and if we needed anything at all. They made our wedding so much fun and so many people didnt want to leave. I would recommend this venue to anyone in this area planning a wedding. Its such a great place and everyone there is willing to work with you with what you want.

Sent on 12/18/2009

Meghan · Married on 06/26/2004

We held our reception here and they did a beautiful job of setting up the banquet. All of the linens were clean and pressed, chair covers were tied nicely with beautiful ribbon and the staff was very attentive to all of our guests. Cocktail hour prior to reception start was enjoyed by all of our guests and helped them to pass the time quickly while we were finishing photos at the church.

Sent on 07/26/2008

Catharine · Married on 08/09/2008

All of the girls who work in the sales office are awesome. Also the event staff was amazing. I am so pleased with how everything was run. The cost was well within our budget, and was worth it... I would recomend having any sort of event here

Sent on 11/09/2008

Cassandra · Married on 10/08/2016

Great for booking blocks of rooms at a "group rate."

Sent on 11/21/2016

Keri · Married on 08/30/2014

2.8
      3.0
      3.0
      2.0

They did a WONDERFUL job decorating and understanding how I, someone who is a perfectionist, wanted things to be done. However, they were extremely unprofessional. We booked a long way ahead of time (We booked March of 2013 for an August 2014 wedding). We probably went through 4-5 "catering sales managers", someone who I was told was like a wedding coordinator. The one we got stuck with last was nice and friendly and did cut us a big break on our price which was much appreciated. We had a lot of our "minimum" price not met so we were going to use that as an open bar, which the bartender would keep a tally. We ended up having 4 more people saying they were going to attend after our "final" count so I emailed her telling her to work the numbers a bit so they could attend, meaning take it off the bar. Apparently I wasn't clear enough because two weeks after our wedding she calls telling me I owe her another $230. I was not happy and she was so rude when I explained why we shouldn't have to pay it. Also when we arrived at the hotel before our wedding reception we were supposed to have a separate waiting area for the bridal party and parents and the people at the front desk were clueless. And our "Wedding coordinator" that I was under the impression would be at our wedding per our contract wasn't there on Saturdays. I have to say the price was decent and the food was good, but I would never ever ever have another event there. Ever. 2.8 is way too nice.

Sent on 09/23/2014

Catrina · Married on 07/02/2011

0.6
      1.0
      0.0

What a horrible experience!
    In less than a year we had 4 catering managers. Not one of them passed the information of our wedding on to the next manager. So we had to repeat our reception plan and meet with 4 different individuals!
    On the night of our reception, they messed up our room reservations and did not have a room for the groom and I! The staff behind the front desk was woefully incompetent and actually yelled at me on my wedding day!

Food was decent, especially for the price. But stay away from this place at all costs!

Sent on 07/11/2011