Holden Michael Events Reviews

Holden Michael Events 6
Holden Michael Events 7

Derrick Bassett · Married on 11/03/2018

Superstar Coordinator

Beth from Holden Michael Events was our coordinator. She was amazing. Even though the day threw a few curveballs at us - she took care of it all so my husband and I didn’t have to worry.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Teresa Wooden · Married on 10/13/2018

Great Support

Holden was such a wonderful assistant in helping us to organize our daughter's wedding. We hired him and his staff for "day-of" coordination, but he provided a great deal of insight, advice, and planning in the weeks and months leading up to the wedding. My daughter and I are both artists and craftspeople, and so her wedding was mostly a DIY production. Holden took all that in stride and helped us when we asked for input, while being open and flexible with whatever plans we made on our own. He was supportive and positive, and it was just such a comfort to know that we had his skills and expertise in our corner when/if we should need it. He made sure that everything ran smoothly on the wedding day, helped with the decorations, and kept everything on schedule. It went off without a hitch. I highly recommend his services for anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Melanie

Melanie Critelli · Married on 09/22/2018

Angel Boys

Holden and his partner are absolutely incredible. They took care of every detail of our day so we could just enjoy ourselves. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Virginia · Married on 09/08/2018

Holden and his team were professional, organized and very helpful throughout the planning and the wedding day itself.
    I would highly recommend him.
    V Brooks

Sent on 09/10/2018

Lara · Married on 07/28/2018

Holden guided us through our wedding design, decor, planning, and day of coordination. This was the best decision we made, and I truly do not know how we would have pulled it off without him! He is incredibly patient, knowlegable, organized, and honest. Holden answered every single question that we had, and following his advice resulted in a gorgeous event that was incredibly smooth, well-timed...honestly just completely perfect. so many small details that would have been totally overlooked by us made a huge difference at the end of the day. What Holden has to offer is worth every penny of the investment. We will be recommending him and his team to every engaged couple we know and will always remember him as a main component in our special day!!!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Sandra · Married on 10/13/2017

My daughter (the bride) and I live a few hours drive from the venue site and we did not know any vendors there. Holden was instrumental in helping us choose everything from the caterer to the florist. He brought my daughter's vision of a rustic, romantic, and elegant wedding to life. We worked remotely with him with a couple face to face meetings. He was always available to us. We couldn't have done the wedding without him.

Sent on 10/19/2017
    Holden Michael Events 18

Holden Michael Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Sandy! I loved working with you and Nicole, and am so glad you loved everything!

Sandy · Married on 10/13/2017

Holden was amazing. My daughter's vision was brought to life and her wedding was perfect. Not a detail missed. We couldn't have done it without him!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Holden Michael Events's reply:

Thank you, Sandy! I'm so glad you and Nicole loved everything.....I thought it was pretty close to perfect!

Jasmine · Married on 09/16/2017

Holden exceeded my expectations and,ace my dream wedding come true. Truly a gifted individual with a talent to create a vision into reality. His staff is equally as amazing. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my day so special.

More photos to come!

Sent on 09/26/2017
    Holden Michael Events 19
    Holden Michael Events 20
    Holden Michael Events 21
    Holden Michael Events 22

Holden Michael Events's reply:

Thank you, Jasmine!! Derrick and I loved working with you and bringing your vision to life!

Megan · Married on 09/16/2017

Holden was absolutely amazing. We hired him for day-of coordination but received so much more than just day-of help. He helped us come up with a budget, provided awesome vendor recommendations, and answered our never ending list of questions. I felt like I could reach out to Holden with anything and he was always quick with a helpful response.
    On the actual day of the wedding, Holden and his team were incredible. My husband and I didn't have to lift a finger or worry about a single thing. Everything went so smoothly (and if anything went wrong - I didn't know about it!) and the day turned out absolutely perfect. Holden also provided some linens for us which were gorgeous.
    I completely recommend using Holden Michael Events for your wedding! Holden was worth every penny and so much more. He's also a lovely person that we genuinely enjoyed spending time with! Thank you, Holden!!!

Sent on 10/09/2017
    Holden Michael Events 23

Holden Michael Events's reply:

I loved working with you and Dan! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your special day!! -Holden
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/10/2017

Hiring Holden as our day of coordinator for our wedding this past weekend was the best decision we could have made and money well spent. Now that I look back on it, I don't know how we would have managed without him! Holden went above and beyond our expectations from our initial email contact to the time he left the reception. He simultaneously relieved some of my workload while also letting me remain in complete control of everything. His responsiveness and attentiveness made me feel like we were his only clients and it's apparent that he loves what he does. In the extremely capable hands of his team our decorations, timeline and vision for the day were carried out flawlessly. His gentle nature and confident, calm demeanor made me feel at ease throughout the wedding and reception. And on a personal note, he is simply a fantastic human being. If you're thinking about hiring him, do it. Yesterday.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Holden Michael Events's reply:

It was our privilege to work with you and Lexi! Everything you planned was so thoughtful and personal-we loved it! -Holden

Anna · Married on 07/29/2017

Holden was awesome!! He did my mom's wedding a few years before and I was so excited that I was able to work with him. He is EXTREMELY organized, which is helpful for me as I not only live in Texas but have a crazy work schedule. He was ALWAYS kind, very genuine and cared about my frustrations with vendors or situations as they came up! He really went the extra mile! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Sent on 10/03/2017
    Holden Michael Events 24

Holden Michael Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Anna!! We loved being in Traverse City and celebrating with you! -Holden

Pam · Married on 07/08/2017

We couldn't have pulled this off without Holden!

Holden and his team truly are a 5 star accommodating wedding service. From the start, Holden was kind enough to give us multiple ideas and vendors to contact about our wedding. Because we were having our wedding at a location outside of where we live, it was so important to have someone we trusted to connect us to vendors they trusted.

Our wedding was perfect! It really was. There wasn't a single flaw, or bump that we had to get over. It was completely smooth sailing and that was a testament to Holden coordinating all of it, having worked with our venue and vendors previously. It was great.

We can't recommend Holden enough. We only booked him for Day of Coordination services, but if you are looking for full on planning & design, there's no doubt in my mind that Holden will make it perfect. When we asked him for ideas, he made sure to ask about our vision and what we wanted to make sure everything tied into that concept.

You won't be happier and more thankful than working with Holden and his team for your wedding!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Emily · Married on 06/04/2017

BEST PLANNING DECISION EVER. We hired Holden as our wedding day-of coordinator - we planned everything ourselves, but then realized there were a lot of little things we had no one in charge of. Because Holden offers several service packages, it was perfect that we could choose just the day-of coordinator services - though his help really extends beyond that one day! Holden is very professional, exceptionally organized, kind and easy to talk to, and very skilled at what he does. He and assistant Christine seemed to think of every little thing, meeting with us to go over the day's plan and logistics, everything from how the cloth napkins should be folded and where to reserve parent seating to setting up decorations, confirming all of our vendors, orchestrating our sparkler send-off, and so much more. If there was anything that didn't go as planned, I never knew about it! It was a relief to know someone was in charge of things so that my groom and I, and our parents, etc. could relax and just have fun. Our day was perfect and wonderful and having Holden a part of it was truly a pleasure.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Noor · Married on 05/27/2017

We live in Vegas and were worried about organizing our wedding in South Haven, Michigan. Hiring Holden was one of the best decisions. He gave us exactly what we wanted and more. Would highly recommend him to anyone looking for help to put an event together.

Sent on 06/01/2017

Erin · Married on 05/20/2017

I had a wonderful experience with Holden and his team! Throughout the entire process, Holden was very professional and on top on everything. Half of our wedding vendors came from his recommendations (all of which were great)! I didnt have to worry about much of anything on the day of and felt confident that Holden would handle any issue that came up - and he did! Thanks you HME!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Veronica · Married on 10/15/2016

Holden was wonderful to work with from start to finish. He was professional, responsive, flexible and above-all an excellent wedding planner. His years of service in the industry is apparent in the positive relationships he has with numerous local vendors. Holden went above and beyond the call of duty to negotiate on our behalf and address any issues in a timely and professional manner. From the very beginning Holden shared with us his industry knowledge and suggestions while at the same time allowing us to expand on our own ideas, turning them into something concrete. He was also not afraid to say when he thought something might not work or look right and took the time to explain why. He stuck within our budget, actually coming in lower than we anticipated while still giving us all the glitz and glam of the perfect wedding. He was flexible in working around our schedule and meeting with us as many times as we saw fit. On the day of our wedding he was present and could easily be found while at the same time blending into the background, unnoticed. Holden is truly magical and worth every penny, plus some. He made the wedding planning process seamless and stress-free. If you are on the fence, look no further, Holden is your guy. Trust me, you won't regret it!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Molly · Married on 09/03/2016

I had the pleasure of working with Holden this past weekend at Millcreek Barn. As a Chicago caterer, I was unfamiliar with the area, and venue logistics. Holden was so detailed, organized and professional - and showed me and my team the ropes, which led to a smooth and flawless event.

His enthusiasm and calm demeanor made working together a dream. Throughout the planning, he was on top of timelines, equipment/linen orders and floor plans. There was never a delay in response. His team handled all the tables, chairs, linens, florals and chargers, and no detail was overlooked! The look-board he sent during the planning truly came to life on the wedding day.

I would recommend Holden Alee to any future bride and/or groom!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Debra · Married on 07/16/2016

Holden was inquisitive, insightful and provided superb guidance every step of the way in planning our wedding.
    Every detail was accounted for. Every scenario planned for. By the time our day arrived, it was smooth and relaxing. (just like we envisioned it to be!) A real joy. I would highly recommend Holden for all of your wedding and/or event planning needs.

Sent on 08/23/2016

Julie · Married on 05/28/2016

Holden is an outstanding people person. He really does an awesome job at listening to what we wanted for my daughters wedding. He helped coordinate not only the all aspects that we wanted for those special touches at the reception, but the roses that were delivered were not the quality he felt we would wanted. He immediately made phone calls and followed up with vendors to make everything just right. The flowers the table settings the colors that we went with all came together and everything Holden did made our day spectacular. He is so amazing at wedding planning there is no one else I would go with. I cant thank him enough for all the detail things he did to make my daughters wedding day such a special one. I would with out a doubt recommend Holden to be our wedding planner. I hope you do too. Thank you Holden You totally ROCK the WEDDING PLANNING HOUSE !! :) Julie B

Sent on 09/12/2016

Sarah · Married on 11/16/2013

It was such a pleasure working with Holden! He is extremely professional, and helped make the process fun! I would highly recommend him to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Kate · Married on 09/28/2013

Holden is an absolutely phenomenal planner. We gave him a broad outline of what we were hoping for, and he executed it flawlessly. Nothing made me feel more calm and confident as a bride than to be able to say, when asked a question on my wedding day, "just ask Holden!" He is an absolute delight to work and spend time with, and I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 08/27/2016

rebecca · Married on 09/04/2016

Holden was great. He listened very carefully to what we wanted and created a design that absolutely captured our vision. I wasn't certain if we needed a Day of Coordinator but would recommend it highly to anyone who might be on the fence. Having a professional take care of the many little details that crop up on the wedding day and busy weeks leading up to the event made it possible for us to simply enjoy the moment. Holden's floral designs and table-scapes were fantastic. He made the planning fun and easy. He was consistently open to suggestions and attentive to our budget considerations. He was patient when we emailed hundreds of questions back and forth leading up to the wedding and provided sound advice. We would recommend him highly

Sent on 09/12/2016