Hogback Mtn BBQ Reviews

4 | Fairfield, VA

4 Reviews for Hogback Mtn BBQ

• Z

Zoe · Married on 10/21/2017

Ruben was great to work with throughout the planning process and the food was delicious! He is extremely responsive and accommodated late-breaking changes to the guest list and timeline. His team was extremely professional as well. We highly recommend Hogback Mtn BBQ!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Jen · Married on 06/25/2017

My (now) husband and I were really interested in BBQ for our wedding, since we were having an outdoor wedding and a sort of laid-back vibe. Hogback was absolutely perfect. I can't tell you how delicious their food is. Most brides complain about not being able to eat during their wedding - not me! I made it my mission to sit and enjoy the food :) All the staff was so helpful and kind, and our guests couldn't stop raving about how good the food was. Thank you to everyone at Hogback!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Ally · Married on 08/15/2015

Reuben and his Hogback Mtn. crew are absolutely wonderful! I booked them for my wedding in August and not only was the food DELICIOUS, Reuben was amazing to work with. It turned out our venue required a ton of extras from the caterer that aren't usually in a standard catering contract and Reuben was so sympathetic and worked so hard to tweak things and make it perfect. He was extremely responsive via e-mail and was so kind in all of our conversations. He really cares about the events that he caters and it's so obvious the love and hard work he puts in to each one. We had a lot of back and forths with our venue and Reuben accommodated all of our changes and was super flexible with everything. He was also really helpful with rentals and all of the other things that come up with planning a catered event! I highly recommend his services and am so thankful that we found him for our wedding! Again, the food is incredible!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Hogback Mtn BBQ's reply:

Thank you Ally, it very rewarding to hear that we helped make your special day everything you were hoping for!!

jenny · event on: 06/07/2013

Hogback Mountain BBQ recently provided BBQ for my parent’s 50th anniversary and it was wonderful! Not only was the food delicious and plentiful Rueben is easy to work with and quick to respond to emails. His pricing is so fair and his BBQ, smoked chicken, and sides were well prepared, beautifully presented and delicious. Not having to worry about the food, set up, or clean up was such a joy for me and trusting that everything would be on time and tasty helped me enjoy the party! I recommend Reuben and Hogback mountain BBQ for all your catering needs.

Sent on 06/19/2013