HNL Photobooth Company Reviews

9 | Honolulu, HI

9 Reviews for HNL Photobooth Company

Elle A · Married on 12/29/2018

Thank You, Keshia and HNL Photobooth Company!

My husband and I enjoyed working with Keshia of HNL Photobooth Company. As an out-of-state couple, we made it our priority to find vendors who had excellent communication. We never met Keshia in-person, but it was easy to work with her during the year. We made a few changes in our photobooth template and she was very accommodating to our needs.

The photobooth was a great idea at our wedding. Towards the end of their services, the printer unfortunately broke and some of our guests were unable to get physical prints. Keshia sent us an apology email the next day and offered to mail us an album of all the prints. She also mailed us hard copies of all the photos that did not get printed from that night, so we could enclose them in our thank you cards. We really appreciate that Keshia went above and beyond to ensure that she did everything to rectify the situation and made sure that we were happy.

Sent on 03/31/2019
  • Tammi

Tammi Nakamura · Married on 09/09/2018

Love these guys!

Love these guys! I hired them for my wedding reception. Excellent communication, lots of layout & backdrop options, super fun props, great photobooth managers at the event, & overall wonderful experience with HNL Photobooth Co! A little pricier than average but SO worth it!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Matalasi · Married on 10/28/2017

If you are looking for a quality, and professional photobooth for your event- you simply can't go wrong with HNL Photobooth Company! We hired them for our recent wedding, and the service was top notch. My husband and I chose to have them design our print-outs, but there are tons of pre-designed options to choose from as well. I loved the selection and variety of the chic back drops, and there were lots of different fun props for our guests to use. Overall an extremely professional company that delivered a very high end product. It was the perfect addition to our reception. They offer options at different price points, and were very prompt with responding to any questions I had. HNL Photobooth was exceptional, and we are so glad we had them as a part of our special day.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Mimi · Married on 08/12/2017

HNL was absolutely awesome at my wedding! They came on time, acted very professionally, made sure that all my guests received copies of the photos. They also printed a copy just for me and my groom and made sure it made it into our photo album. I also got a link to all the photos the next day so my guests were able to download the prints themselves. I absolutely recommend using them for your event. They are AMAZING!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Cori · Married on 07/21/2017

I highly recommend this company. From start to finish, I was pleased with their customer service (something that is very important to me and was the reason I didn't choose other vendors). My day of wedding coordinator also raved about how easy they were to work with. Most importantly though, my guests and I absolutely loved the photobooth and raved about how fun it was for days. I highly recommend getting one and working with HNL. Thanks again!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Kaylee · Married on 07/01/2017

Best props and best attendants! Everyone at the wedding had such a good time at the photobooth! The facebook and high res photos were available very quickly so we can enjoy them over and over again.

Sent on 08/17/2017

Rachel · Married on 04/15/2017

First of all, communication with HNL Photobooth is always quick and easy. Nikki (the owner) is super responsive and helpful with all of our enquiries. It made booking HNL Photobooth one of the easiest decisions ever. Also, their range of backdrops are beautiful (we had a hard time choosing one because there were so many amazing ones) and the quality of their prints and photos are great. Second of all, we and our guests LOVED Whitney and Ayana. They are friendly and easy to work with – our guests didn’t feel at all uncomfortable! I would HIGHLY recommend HNL Photobooth as they are professional, responsive and so modern! Their hashtag printer is pretty awesome, by the way! We also had a guest book option which was really fun for guests – a really nice touch! Guests would paste a copy of their photbooth print in our guestbook (provided by HNL Photobooth) and they would write a message with some nice metallic markers – one of the best features!! Thanks again, for the wonderful service!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Maybelle · Married on 03/18/2017

The photo booth was a hit at our wedding. Nikki, the owner was professional and very quick to respond to your emails and the two attendants were friendly and provided exceptional service. The props were great and the guests had the option to be emailed a copy after taking them. The best part was that they emailed you all of the photos taken that night to you within a couple days. I would highly recommend HNL Photobooth.

Sent on 03/28/2017

Anna · Married on 07/02/2016

My partner and I were on the fence about getting a photobooth for our wedding, but ultimately decided, what the heck and went for it. We were very happy with the service they provided, and our guests had a blast. It wasn't cheap, but the photos were high-quality and they had some great props. Nikki was on time and helpful, and it was well-worth it to see our guests have fun.

Sent on 07/11/2016