HM Photography LLC Reviews

5 | Minneapolis, MN

5 Reviews for HM Photography LLC

Neil · Married on 05/28/2017

Thank you Heidi! You were not only a wonderful photographer, but a great cheerleader during our wedding! Can't wait to see you tie the knot!!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Jennifer · Married on 05/06/2017

The best communication of any vendor. She asked so many questions. My planner picked Heidi out of three options. I couldn't have been more pleased after seeing the results. The actual day is a blur now so these pictures are invaluable!

Sent on 07/30/2017

kate · Married on 09/23/2010

I had Heidi shoot my destination wedding in Hawaii. I was thrilled with the whole experience! She did a great job of just following us around and capturing what happened, rather than trying to get us to pose for a whole bunch of different shots. She has a great eye and was able to quickly come up with ideas for shots in an environment that she hadn't worked in before, ie the beach. I was very happy that I brought a photographer with me from MN that I could get to know beforehand, rather than having a local Hawaii photographer that I would only meet the day of the wedding, it really helped us feel more comfortable instead of being nervous in front of a new person.
    After the wedding, Heidi had some edited pics up the next day, and all the rest done within a few weeks. She kept us up to date with where things were at and is quick to respond to emails. The pics came on a dvd with one of our pics on it, which I thought was cute!
    If I had to do it again (which I hope I don't have to get married again!), I would absolutely have Heidi do the photography.

Sent on 12/16/2010

Valerie · Married on 08/28/2010

Heidi did an amazing job. She traveled to Wisconsin on short notice to help me out and the pictures turned out great. She also got them back to me in a very timely matter. I would recommend her to anyone and for any occasion. :)

Sent on 10/07/2010

Tammy · Married on 07/31/2010

Heidi is a great photographer! She was very prompt and she had many great ideas. We have many great pictures because of her. She is a very fun person too. She makes you feel comfortable. I highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/17/2010