Hitched Planning + Floral Reviews

Hitched Planning + Floral 4
  • Adkin

Adkin Brunson · Married on 11/03/2018

10/10 Would Recommend!!

We used Hitched for planning/coordination & floral and cannot say enough great things about them – they are amazing.

First, the coordination: I was initially iffy about hiring a coordinator, as it was a significant investment. However, everyone who I talked with who did not hire a coordinator wished that they had, so I decided to at least explore my options. After meeting with Hitched, I knew it was a match. We hired the Hitched team for partial coordination about a year out, and they were able to meet us exactly where we were at in the planning process, and help us along the way. I generally consider myself organized to a fault, and knew I would enjoy the process of finding the perfect vendors and thinking outside of the box. Hitched was incredible at guiding us through what to expect, pitfalls to avoid, and making our vision come to life. The whole planning process was a dream.

I don’t even know where to start with how wonderful Minh-Tu and Val were on the day of our wedding. Because of them, we were truly able to enjoy our day and soak it all in. Not once did we worry about something going wrong, how we were on time, if details had been taken care of, etc. Minh-Tu and Val had it all covered, plus some. Bonus – they were so fun to have around during the day! They are the best in the business, no question.

Next, floral: no words. Beautiful, amazing, beyond any expectation? That doesn’t even seem to cover it. We definitely had a vision, but Jessica was able to take a million pinterest photos, some unorganized ideas, and a few changes mid-way through ;) and turn our day into something that was magic.

Spark Notes: Hitched made our day possible, and it was so perfect. We will genuinely miss working with them.

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Alana

Alana · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolute Necessity

We worked with Minh-Tu from Hitched and she was an absolute dream. There is absolutely no way we would have been able to have our perfect wedding day without her. She was open to learning about certain aspects of working with a queer couple. She made sure we thought of every single detail imaginable (there were so many things we had not thought of). She made us laugh! She made us feel calm when everything felt like it was falling apart, and she did all of these from a distance, which was an added stress of our wedding planning situation. She brought me Lactaid! So I could enjoy cake at my wedding! LIKE WHAT?! We are obsessed with Minh-Tu, she’s just so thoughtful and so good at what she does.

Sent on 11/14/2018

bailey · Married on 09/01/2018

We are so incredibly happy we chose to work with hitched for my wedding. They did partial coordination / day of. Jessica and her team went above and beyond. Jessica, Val and Breanna helped to answer all my random questions and gave me detailed list to keep me organized and on task. They referred the best vendors. Val was super accessible and calming the days leading up the wedding, answering questions and finalizing details. She is super organized. Val and Breanne were amazing from the second they arrived till the end of the night. Jessica treated our family so kindly and stayed extra to help us. They were calm and cool about everything but still got everything done. I just can not say enough about how well hitched did and how smoothly everything ran. We also used HItched for florals and they were
    fantastic. They brought my vision to life and the flowers were perfect!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Cory · Married on 06/09/2018

Hitched Planning + Floral was super easy to work with and made my wedding the most elegant and beautiful it could be. I really enjoyed working with Jessica and Emily. They are both really creative and good listeners. I shared a Pinterest board of different weddings and floral I liked and they were able to quickly figure out my aesthetic and propose bouquets and floral arrangements that were just what I wanted. Meeting with them their beautiful Westside storefront was always fun and very relaxing. I highly recommend them for weddings and other events!

Sent on 08/10/2018
    Hitched Planning + Floral 5
    Hitched Planning + Floral 6
  • W

Wayne · Married on 05/31/2018

Hitched Planning & Floral put together our daughter and son-in-law wedding that went above and beyond what we expected! The quality of service, responsiveness, professionalism, value, and flexibility was right on. Thank you Jessica, Minh-Tu and staff for a memory that will last forever!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Megan · Married on 04/21/2018

We were BLOWN AWAY by the Hitched team and could not have made a better choice for both our floral and our day-of coordination. In the final two weeks before our wedding, we learned that we may not be able to have the wedding at the planned venue (which we had booked a year before). Jessica and her team leapt into action and quickly located alternative venues and caterers--they truly made us feel like we had nothing to worry about in a time when most brides would be totally falling apart. We ended up working out an alternative plan and only lost about one night's sleep--the wedding went off beautifully and Mackenzie and Lindsee were superstars the day of. Mackenzie had a smile on her face at every moment and said yes to every request. Our flowers were absolutely GORGEOUS. We are so happy we also booked Hitched for my sister's fall wedding this year!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Sara · Married on 11/04/2017

Best decision we ever made! We can't thank Jessica and her team enough! We had such a stress free planning process and it was all because of Hitched. We planned our wedding for about a year and a half so we spent a lot of time with Jessica and her team so it was amazing that we connected with everyone and became friends! We also used Hitched for our floral which was STUNNING, we really got the best of both worlds with Hitched, we had an amazing coordination team and floral team all in one place so they truly understood how we wanted our day to look from the very beginning. We still have guests call us and telling us how beautiful the wedding was and that it was the best wedding they had ever been too. Thanks Jess for being so amazing and we are so lucky to have gained a life long friend! :)

Sent on 12/05/2017

Beth · Married on 09/09/2017

Jessica~you will forever be remembered fondly for your amazing grace, knowledge, organization & common sense in creating a beautiful,fairytale outdoor wedding for 400 guests. Our daughter & son in law demonstrated a calm, focused wedding plan because of you. Thank you, Jessica for a lifetime of warm memories.

Sent on 10/10/2017
    Hitched Planning + Floral 7
    Hitched Planning + Floral 8

Sarah · Married on 07/08/2017

A friend of mine recommended Jessica and her team as a wedding planner when we first started planning our wedding, and hiring them for month-of planning and florals was the best decision we made. Everything went seamlessly on the day of, and Jessica had so many wonderful recommendations, from vendors to details. She also helped us make decisions that gave us the event we wanted while staying within our budget, which was fantastic. There were many things that I never would have thought of that she had covered, and it really made the whole planning experience very smooth. You cannot go wrong with Hitched.

Sent on 07/16/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/08/2017

Hitched was the perfect choice for our wedding. Jessica was amazing to work with - she listened to my ideas, helped us brainstorm and accommodated our requests. She and her team perfectly visualized and executed our floral plan; I received SO many compliments on the flowers! They were gorgeous and exactly what I wanted. We used day-of coordination as well, and this proved invaluable. Our coordinator, Mackenzie, answered all of my questions quickly and put up with (too) many emails. She had great ideas, worked professionally with our vendors and made my wedding day so fun and easy. I felt incredibly relaxed the week of our wedding because I knew I had the best people (Jessica, Mackenzie and everyone else at Hitched) in my corner. I could not recommend them more.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Dana · Married on 05/27/2017

I can't thank Minh-Tu enough for her hard work that turned the biggest day of my life into the best day of my life. Not only were my husband and I blown away by how seamless the day/night went, all of our family and friends that interacted with Minh-Tu said the same thing. Minh-Tu and her two assistants were WONDERFUL! My husband couldn't stop raving about her attitude- he said, "She knew exactly how to make things happen while still easing our nerves and making us feel comfortable. It takes a special person to manage such an event while not coming off in a bossy tone"...and that statement was coming from an expert at managing. But, he was spot on- she was so kind when directing us to do things, and most importantly, she hardly had to approach us the entire night! She just made it happen. Leading up to the wedding, so many of my married friends kept reminding me that several things would go wrong, but assured me that the guests would never notice and I just need to let those things roll off my back. The thing is, I can honestly say that NOTHING went wrong- everything went right. And if there were any hiccups, Minh-Tu and the girls hid them from me very well because I can not think of a single stressful, uncomfortable or negative moment in the entire day. The night would not have gone the way it did without you and your team and I am so grateful for that. I made the BEST choice hiring you guys and I can't thank you enough. On to the floral arrangements- holy crap, they were EXACTLY how I envisioned, except even better. Absolutely stunning and a true work of art. We got many, many well-deserved compliments on the flowers. All in all, I want to stress how professional the entire Hitched staff was throughout this whole process, and the night wouldn't have gone how it did with anyone else but Hitched! I'm sure you all make every other bride just as happy as you made me, and for good reason. Thank you!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Beeta · Married on 10/21/2016

I CANNOT recommend Hitched enough. I knew as soon as I looked at their Instagram account and saw the inside of their office that they had the exact type of style I wanted: elegant, natural, and simple. I brought a ton of pictures I found online to the consultation and Jessica immediately knew what I was going for. The pricing was reasonable, they had great suggestions if I needed ideas, were responsive if I needed to make any changes/additions, and executed it all perfectly. The set-up was a little bit complicated since they had to come back and transport flowers from the ceremony venue to the reception, and they did it perfectly without any problems. I wish I could have another wedding just so I could have more flowers. They're the BEST.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Brittany · Married on 05/21/2016

As Mother of the Bride, Give yourself a gift and hire Jessica and her staff to help you with the wedding planning. As you meet with Jessica you will find those little details you just can't make a decision about will have an answer. You will have that detailed timeline so the day of the wedding, it will flow perfectly without any worries. You will find yourself sleeping at night again! We worked with Danielle for the day of coordination and she did great! When I forgot to order the late night pizza, Danielle had it covered. When we were missing silverware from the rental company for the reception, it was taken care of and upgraded. As the mother of the bride, you really want to enjoy the day with your daughter and family and friends....hire Jessica, Danielle and their staff to take care of the rest of the details. You will have less worries and less Botox, I promise!! Love these gals!

Sent on 05/29/2016

Ashley · Married on 05/21/2016

Jessica & team were INCREDIBLE. Absolutely a dream to work with, reworked our floral proposal a view times for budget and seasonality. We also added pin spot lighting for our cake and centerpieces- everyone loved it and it made the beautiful work they put in stand out even more! Hired Jessica originally for full-service coordination, and she was worth every single penny and more. Very responsive, professional, truly got to know our preferences and sense of style to the point we could trust her judgement without consulting us on a matter (although she ALWAYS did consult with us first). She knows all of the local vendors very well. We are happy to say we came away from our wedding day going more smoothly than we ever could have hoped for, and more beautiful than we had imagined. We couldn't recommend anyone more highly. Hitched Planning + Floral is the best there is.

Sent on 06/04/2016

Hi Ashley!

Thank you so much for the kind words!!! We LOVED working with you and Kyle every step of the way. Your floral vision was an absolute inspiration for me and my team. Looking forward to seeing all of your beautiful wedding pictures!!!

Debbie · Married on 04/16/2016

I can't express how pleased we were with our experience at Hitched! From the first consult to the wedding day every question or concern was addressed promptly and with great professionalism. They worked with our daughter on the floral design to get the look she wanted for the amount of money we were comfortable spending. They also provided day of coordination. Every single detail was thought of and prepared for. The result was absolute perfection! Her wedding vision came to life, and we were all beyond thrilled. This OCD mother of the bride had not one single thing to stress about. It made for a beautiful day filled with special moments and memories that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Brigid · Married on 11/28/2015

Jessica was invaluable as a day of wedding coordinator. As the mother of the bride I thought I could handle everything but I definitely needed help and Jessica was the perfect person to help. Jessica anticipated what was needed before I realized I needed it. I cannot recommend Jessica highly enough if you are looking for a wedding planner.

Sent on 01/06/2016

Katelyn · Married on 10/17/2015

MAKE AN APPOINTMENT. BOOK THEM NOW. If you are even thinking about having a wedding planner or day of coordinator or need a florist, look no further. I cannot even put into words how amazing Jessica and Minh-Tu were, but I'm going to try. My husband and I originally found Hitched on Wedding Wire while looking for a florist. We originally were going to have a friend help us and do the flowers ourselves, but after thinking about it more, we decided that we would probably regret that decision the night before the wedding when we were putting bouquets together and stressing out. We also didn't have reputable vendors to get flowers from, so we would have really been taking a gamble of variety/quality. So we met with Jessica and oh. my. gosh. I basically had word vomit and was completely lost when describing my ideas to her and, after listening to me ramble for about three minutes straight, she turned my jumbled mess into ACTUAL IDEAS. She just knew, it's a gift. I showed her inspiration pictures and she actually made me sound like I knew what I was talking about. She also stayed within my budget which was really important to me. I would say our budget was on the lower side and she made it work. She asked questions about the flowers I hadn't even thought of. Fast forward six months to the wedding day and SERIOUSLY. THEY WERE BEAUTIFUL. They were even more beautiful than I had imagined. It was so awesome because every single thing was labeled. They were the prettiest flowers I have ever seen. We got so many compliments. The quality was amazing, it was even better than I expected. They were so fresh and 11 days later I still have some in vases around our house. I know they are going to look awesome in pictures. I hadn't really thought of floral being a big part of the day, but I'm so glad we ended up making room in the budget for it.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Hitched Planning + Floral's reply:

Hi Katelyn! Thank you so much for the kind words. Minh-Tu and I were thrilled to be part of your big day! Working with you and your creative family was a joy. We are so pleased that we exceeded your expectations. Please let us know if there is anything you may need in the future!

Bonnie · Married on 10/03/2015

Jessica and her team provided month of coordination and the flowers for my daughters wedding. The flowers were absolutely beautiful! The guests of the wedding along with the bride were overwhelmed by the transformation of the venue, primarily the dinner tables with the flower arrangements. Jessica is very caring and very attentive to your wishes not only thru the planning process but especially on the day of the wedding. If you are considering using Hitched Floral and Planning I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Hitched Planning + Floral's reply:

Hi Bonnie! Thank you so much for the kind words. We loved creating a beautiful and relaxed wedding day for you and your family. Congratulations and thank you again for allowing Hitched to be part of your family's special day!!!

Lacy · Married on 09/05/2015

Jessica and Hitched were so wonderful to work with- they exceeded our expectations and made the most beautiful bouquets and table arrangements for our wedding. Jessica paid so much attention to my style and taste and matched it perfectly. She was also incredibly friendly and easy to work with- very flexible with changes that were made last minute. I would highly recommend Hitched- you cannot go wrong with them!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Rachel · Married on 08/28/2015

Words cannot express how much Hitched Floral and Planning made my wedding sheer perfection. But I will go ahead and try :-). I used Hitched for day of coordination and floral and it was the best decision of my whole wedding process. Jessica and her staff are so incredibly professional, they have so much knowledge and experience in the wedding industry that they know exactly what to do to make sure every part of your day goes smoothly. Jessica planned our day out to the T and it was perfect. We didn't feel rushed, we didn't feel like we were waiting around, all of the timing was spot on. She helped us find vendors and had fantastic suggestions for all the little things (table numbers, guestbook, etc.) that we needed. We had several meetings leading up to the big day and she will go over literally every little thing that needs to be covered so you don't have to worry about anything the day of, or even the final days before. We had a minor problem, our fault entirely, where we forgot an entire table in our seating arrangement, and Jessica and her team were able to solve it and not bother us with it so much that we didn't even know it happened until 3 weeks later! I think that is incredible. And can we talk about my floral?! It was breathtaking. I have never seen such a beautiful bouquet in all of my life. I love flowers, but I am not so great on knowing their names and Jessica took what I was describing in my head, without even having the right words, and made it a reality. It was stunning, I teared up when I saw it and I wanted to carry it around with me everyday for the rest of my life. All of my maid's bouquets were perfect as well, we even saved all of the men in the family's boutonnieres to dry as keepsakes because they were so beautiful. My whole family is still talking about what an amazing job she did and how her personality was so fun to be around and how they were so impressed. Jessica thank you to you and your girls for all that you did!!

Sent on 09/30/2015

The Hitched team is amazing! We loved working with Jessica & Minh-Tu.
    Coordination: They did a great job developing our day-of timeline (esp. with rehearsal & wedding on the same day): the day flowed smoothly & we never felt stressed or rushed due to the pre-planning. They made sure no detail was forgotten! They gave invaluable feedback on all aspects of the ceremony & rehearsal & offered ideas based on what they'd seen work (& not work!) at other weddings. Extremely pleased with their vendor suggestions (in our price range!). The day-of, they expertly handled a massive venue issue without the need to involve me, friends, family, etc. For the few decisions that were required of me, Jessica ran through them with speed & professionalism to allow me to 'go back to being a bride' as quickly as possible. The issue basically required a venue change, & Jessica & Minh-Tu found a way to accommodate my picky opinion on how the room would be set up, which was very appreciated and required ingenuity on their part! Where there could have been a disaster, Jessica & Minh-Tu pulled off magic (aka used their mad skills) to make the day amazing. The more I write the more I want to gush, but I'm trying to stay direct, having been on the other end of (reading) reviews!
    Floral: Beautiful & creative. I was amazed at how Jessica was able to interpret my few photos & ramblings to create a beautiful theme. She was gracious going through several iterations of proposals due to our budget constraints & provided a range of centerpiece ideas that we could mix throughout the venue. This created volume where we wanted it & mixed in more understated arrangements to maintain the theme. I loved the flowers on the wedding day, & am even happier after seeing photos of the details I didn't get to fully appreciate.
    Re: both: I'm very pleased that we had Hitched do both coordination & floral! Knowing they were connected to so many aspects was a huge reassurance & made the hiccups run more smoothly.

Sent on 11/30/2015
  • Q

Quinn · Married on 06/19/2015

Jessica and her team at Hitched Planning + Floral were incredible to work with and our flowers and wedding decor turned out so beautiful that I wish I could have kept them forever! I was absolutely blown away when I saw them the day of our wedding. When I went to my first meeting with Jessica, I had a general idea of the look and colors that I wanted, but throughout that meeting she really helped bring it all to life. I left that meeting SO excited because she helped me envision what our wedding was going to look like. After talking to her I just knew the flowers were going to be gorgeous and they absolutely were! We didn’t have a huge budget but it didn’t matter. Hitched gave us exactly what we were looking for and it was stunning, I honestly couldn’t have asked for anything more. They created the most gorgeous floral and greenery display to hang on the arbor that served as our altar. We had beautiful aisle décor that we repurposed as centerpieces in addition to our other centerpieces, an amazing greenery runner for our head table, adorable floral crowns for our flower girls…. I could go on and on! If you are trying to decide on a wedding florist, look no further. This team will take care of you and make your wedding everything you could ask for and more! I am confident in saying this because they did just that for us. Thank you for everything Hitched!!!

Sent on 07/05/2015

Peggy · Married on 06/13/2015

The Hitched team and Jessica in particular were wonderful to work with. She anticipated all eventualities and prepared for them,. My daughter's wedding went off without a "hitch".

Sent on 06/15/2015

We used Hitched for flowers and day-of coordination and we were thrilled with both. Jessica helped us execute a perfect day and the flowers were fabulous. She accommodated our request for bright and cheery arrangements for our Sunday brunch wedding and we received rave reviews from our family and friends.

Sent on 08/02/2015