Hitched by Heather Reviews

46 | Mechanicsville, MD

46 Reviews for Hitched by Heather

Chelsea · Married on 10/01/2016

Heather is the bomb.com! Book her now! From our initial consultation Heather was nothing but professional, friendly, and responsive. We booked her as our day of coordinator. So I only contacted her when we ran into a hurdle. She was always available and put me at ease. I knew she would not let our day be anything less than perfect. And boy was I right! On the day of, torrential down pours flooded our ceremony site making it impossible to get married outside. Heather and Jasmine reverted to plan B, they found a spot for all of our vintage decor inside the barn, and just blew me away with the layout. Our wedding ceremony and reception were better than I had ever imagined. Heather truly is the best of the best when it comes to weddings.

Sent on 10/10/2016
  • W

Wendi · Married on 11/07/2015

Heather is such an amazing person to work with while planning your wedding!! My wedding would have never been as beautiful as it was without the help of Heather! She was there whenever I needed her! Heather is so much fun to work with and takes so much stress out of wedding planning! She made my wedding day run so smoothly! She was on top of everything and didn't forget anything! Everyone in our wedding party loved her and so many guests commented on the wonderful job she did!!! I couldn't have imagined my wedding day without her!!! She is so talented at her job!! I recommend her to everyone I know getting married!!! Every bride need Hitched by Heather in their life!!!

Sent on 04/24/2016

Heather was extremely professional, responsive and helpful throughout the whole process. She gave us great recommendations on vendors, helped with lighting and helped everything run smoothly the day of. I highly recommend her for anyone getting hitched.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Jasmine · Married on 09/26/2015

The first thing I thought when I was planning my wedding was that I definitely needed someone to help me organize my million thoughts, tastes and decisions. That's when I turned to Heather! She was nothing short of amazing from the beginning. Her taste reflected mine exactly, she came up with one-of-a-kind ideas and was instrumental in making my dream wedding vision come true. She has a fantastic list of vendors she works with which really put my mind at ease when picking the "team." If you think you don't need a planner, even for the day of, you're wrong! She kept me and the night flowing and handled all the little details you just don't have time to do. I would highly recommend Heather!! Her love and vision of weddings will make your day that much more special and exciting.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Michelle · Married on 08/14/2015

Heather is amazing!! I just can't say enough about her. She is a wonderful person with great taste and my wedding was perfect because of her. I didn't have to worry about ANYTHING because she was there to handle it all. All I had to do was enjoy myself and have the best day of my life. Even guests noticed how great she was. Planning the wedding was so much fun and stress free mainly because of her. Hiring Heather for her full service was the best decision we made after deciding to get married. Heather is THE BEST!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Lauren · Married on 07/04/2015

Heather is wonderful - just wonderful! My fiance and I got married at the Jefferson Patterson Park in Southern Maryland, and we knew we would need coordination services for the day of our wedding - we live in Washington DC, and our families are not in the area, so there were plenty of logistics to figure out. During our site visit specifically, it was great to have Heather there to basically bring her professional observations to my plans . I did most of the planning, but it was a huge relief to have Heather checking in, checking with my vendors, and just generally being a calming force during the month before the wedding. From organizing last minute adjustments, ( like a song to walk down the aisle to for my dad and myself!) to making sure I had a beverage during the toasts, I really can't say enough about how having Heather there made the day better, easier, and calmer for me and my husband, and our families. She really understood what I was going for with decorations, and was great at getting a sense of the situation as everything was happening both the day of and during planning and rehearsal

Sent on 07/13/2015

Brittany · Married on 06/06/2015

One of the best choices I made when planning my wedding was to have Heather there with me every step of the way. I hired her for the month of package, because my wedding day required a lot of set up and organization. Heather had so many great ideas, vendor contacts and suggestions-along with a positive and professional attitude. I had a few kinks on the day of the wedding, and I could only imagine the panic I would have felt if she wasn't there to take care of everything. She helped me to keep my stress to an absolute minimum, so I could enjoy my day, and for that I will be forever grateful.

Sent on 06/26/2015

Heather is amazing at what she does! You can tell she loves it, and she has shown that she goes above and beyond for her brides. She was incredibly helpful, responding to every one of my clueless "help me" emails in a way that put me at ease. I knew my wedding was going to be ok with Heather in charge! She provided invaluable local vendor recommendations. As the day got closer, I asked her to just take over a couple of loose ends that I didn't have time/energy to deal with, and she saved the day. Then the day of, it rained a monsoon and she sprung into action. To be honest, I barely noticed the rain. She made sure everything was seamless and kept the party going all night long. I can't recommend Heather enough!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Ann · Married on 04/25/2015

I hired Heather four weeks before my wedding and she graciously, efficiently, and very professionally helped me square away all the last-minute details for my wedding. In addition, she was an angel on the wedding day, taking care of absolutely everything so that I could enjoy my wedding day. I cannot imagine getting through the last four weeks, or the wedding, without her. Heather is so confident, experienced, discreet and also reassuring. I felt completely at ease with her and was impressed with her experience. No detail was left unchecked and she was on top of everything with each vendor I hired, in addition to helping with last minute incidentals. On top of her hard work she is a delight as well. I cannot recommend Heather enough.

Sent on 05/13/2015

Jen · Married on 04/11/2015

Heather is not only an amazing wedding planner but also a wonderful person inside and out. She truly cares about her brides (and grooms) and is there for you from the start to help guide you. She helped me set up my checklists, find amazing vendors, and offers lots of services on the side. Heather is very timely and responsive, and if she is planning on going out of town for anything, she still makes an effort to be there for each and every one of her clients. On the day of my wedding, she was there for me through every moment and made it all seem effortless. Other vendors LOVE working with her, which speaks volumes in being able to coordinate, direct and appease so many people at the same time! Even if you are not sure about hiring a full wedding planner, I still would recommend meeting with Heather to have her help you get set up on the right path and/or to be a day of coordinator to ensure your day runs smoothly!

Sent on 04/26/2015

My daughter got married on Valentines Day 2015 in St. Mary's County, Maryland and we hired Heather to provide her Partial Service package for the Wedding. This package was perfect for us as my daughter lives out of state (in the Navy stationed in Florida) and wouldn't be able to help with the day-to-day preparation very much. During the planning months, Heather helped me with hiring and managing some of our Vendors and provided first hand experience recommendations for the others (they all turned out to be great to work with). Heather also provided consultation on everything from the Ceremony format to the chairs at the Reception and for the Rehearsal and Wedding Day, Heather oversaw and coordinated everything. Heather was great to work with and her sense of style added to the beautiful vision we had for my daughter's Winter Barn Wedding. Everything went off perfectly and I, as the Mother of the Bride, thoroughly enjoyed the entire weekend because I knew Heather had things under control. Truly a sweet person and very professional, I recommend Heather to all of you future Brides (and Mothers!). Good luck with everything.

Sent on 03/01/2015

jena · Married on 12/13/2014

Heather is absolutely amazing. I knew she had her hands full with my wedding considering my attention to detail and the difficult time that I have relinquishing control to others, but her professionalism and organization skills are the best of the best. She goes above and beyond anything that is asked of her, she helped with planning aspects of the wedding that I had never even considered and was always available when I had a question or started feeling the wedding stress. She helped make my day absolutely flawless and with zero stress on my part (which I never thought was possible). I would highly recommend her to any future bride and would express that they would be getting the best in the business!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 10/25/2014

Heather was simply amazing! I hired her for the day-of coordination and she went above and beyond my expectations. From the beginning she was very organized and very detailed oriented. Upon our first meeting she asked questions that my fiance and I (nor some of the vendors) didn't even consider such as- did we need a catering tent, was the DJ able to play music during cocktail hour, etc. She was quick to reply to any email/text message I sent her. She contacted all of my vendors the week of the wedding and even dealt with the vendors that were difficult so I wouldn't have to stress over them. At the rehearsal she was able to round up the rowdy groomsmen, which is not an easy task! The day of the wedding, my sister realized the ring bearer's shirt was stained and Heather went out and purchased a new shirt for him. Once she arrived at the venue I felt like I didn't even have to think. She ensured all the decor was set up how I wanted it to be and she made sure that all the vendors, and the wedding party was running on time. There aren't enough things that I can say about Heather, so I will leave it at this- My wedding day was the most perfect day in my life and Heather was the key in making the whole day go smooth and making it completely stress free for me.

Sent on 11/13/2014

Mary · Married on 10/11/2014

Heather is amazing! She helped me feel at ease throughout the whole process! I didn't have to worry about anything the day of the wedding, which was amazing. She told me where I had to be and what I had to do. I highly recommend her! She made it so easy so I was able to enjoy the wedding day. Her ideas and suggestions really helped put me and Kenny's vision together. Thank you so much Heather!

Jessica · Married on 10/04/2014

First of all let me start by saying any kind word or comment I say about Heather and her amazing services do not do justice to just how amazing she is as a person and wedding planner. My husband and I were lucky enough to snag Heather a whole year before our wedding. This meant lots of excuses to meet to talk wedding (coffee and lunch dates, wedding dress shopping, taste testing foods!), and even better, excuses to meet with someone who has become a truly amazing friend through this process. This also meant a year less of gray hair which my husband can thank Heather for :) She was able to learn every facial expression of mine, whether it was shock, excitement, or anxiety, and turn everything into something doable and non-stressful. I am the type of person who has to be in control of every decision and consider myself a bit of a perfectionist, therefore I was not easily convinced to change things in order to be more budget friendly. Heather made me feel in control without having the stress of being in charge of every detail and made my visions come to life without breaking the bank. My sister is now using her for her 2015 wedding and I couldn't be more thrilled to get the opportunity to work more with Heather.

Thanks for walking by my side through EVERY SINGLE MEETING, for learning my facial expressions and feelings and putting me at ease, for making my vision come to life to create my dream wedding, and for becoming one of my best friends! Without you I'm not entirely convinced that Ray would still have married me as I would have become one of those bridezillas you see on TV that people wonder 'How did that crazy lady convince anyone to marry her!?'

Nothing I have said can express my true appreciation for what Heather did for me. She is THE BOMB! Any bride would be blessed to get the opportunity to work with her.

Sent on 11/06/2014

Hitched by Heather is a wonderful service. She is friendly and knows her stuff about wedding providers. As the the husband, my interaction with her was often brief but always professional. She has the ability to turn the most stressed bride (mine) into a relaxed one. Her most impressive trait that i personally noticed was her ability to adjust on the fly while remaining calm.

We had a wedding on the water, so of course after the rehearsal, the entire east coast floods and our original site is covered in mud and water hours before the wedding. With some adjusting she and her staff made what could have been a total disaster into an even better event with long hours and having a plan B, C, and D. If someone is better, I want to meet her.

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/20/2014

Heather is an UNBELIEVABLE wedding planner!!! She is so organized, creative and never misses a beat. Any problem that occurred at our wedding she had an immediate fix. I was able to relax and enjoy my day with total peace of mind. I would HIGHLY recommend her!!

Sent on 10/24/2014

I hired Heather as my day of coordinator and I still stand by that as being 100% necessary and something that really made my special day everything that it was. Heather is a planner and problem solver by nature; therefore any concern the I had was a much smaller concern after I talked to Heather about it. She has great passion about weddings and what they mean, and truly cares about her brides happiness and sanity along the way. Things came up along the day and she handled them quickly, calmly and professionally. As a bride, there are a million things running through your head, but thanks to Heather I didn’t have a single concern aside from mingling with my guests and dancing the night away with my husband and friends on the day of my wedding. I was able to enjoy the morning with my girls, head to the cermony site with excitement and peace, and did not have to worry about a single thing during the reception. No matter what, as a bride you are scattered in general between making time for all of your guests, getting pulled in all directions, photo opportunites, etc., but It was amazing to not have to worry about the time, what was next or what I was forgetting. Heather gives every bride this ease and trust that it will all be perfect no matter what happens, and it truly was! I highly recommend Hitched by Heather to any bride who wants peace of mind, zero worries , and confidence on her wedding day!

• Tayler

Tayler Schwartz · Married on 06/29/2009

Exceptionally organized

Hiring Lauren was one of the best wedding planning decisions I made. She executed every detail flawlessly, and was very kind and personable. I feel so lucky to have put the flow of our wedding into her very capable hands! Thank you, Lauren!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Kristin · Married on 05/23/2009

They were amazing to work with. They were super responsive and flexible when it came to our needs. They walked us through the planning and worked with all our vendors to make our day an amazing one to remember. We had a crazy storm with flash flooding that night in Annapolis and Jasmine worked with the other vendors to keep everything running smoothly!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Heather was absolutely wonderful. She provided a fully customized "day of" package for us that included everything from helping with set up the day of, coordinating and confirming details with all the vendors, fixing last minute crisis', coordinating the flow the day of, and even picking up flowers over an hour away! Being in the event coordinating business I know the importance of having a wedding planner, even tho some see it as an extra cost. The amount of stress Heather saved me was worth every penny, and she pretty much paid for herself with all the money she saved me on flowers and other cost saving tips she provided. Don't get married without a planner, and make that planner Hitched by Heather!!

Sent on 05/21/2014