Hitched by Heather Reviews

Hitched by Heather 7
  • Jenlain

Jenlain Coyle · Married on 06/04/2019

Simply Hitched

Simply Hitched, in particular Lauren, made our day SO much easier - I don't know how we would have done it without her. We used her as a day of coordinator, which meant she took over from 2 weeks out. She was helpful when it came to vendors down to small details like knowing a seating board was better than just table cards. We are very thankful!

Sent on 04/21/2019

Jillian Rowe · Married on 06/01/2019

Above and beyond!!

I don't know where to begin. I can't say enough about the amazing help and support we received from Hitched by Heather. Jasmine and Lauren made our wedding day the day of our dreams and so stress free! We went from being overwhelmed from the details to overjoyed by the outcome. Our vendors and even our families complimented on how attentive and efficient Jasmine and Lauren were on the day of our wedding. What they didn't see was all the hard work that these two had put in before hand to coordinate every minute detail. From the planning to the clean up, we were worry free! If there is one piece of advice I can give to someone who is currently planning their wedding it would be to go to Hitched by Heather. You will be forever grateful!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Amy · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Using Simply Hitched to help with my wedding was one of the best decisions I made! Jasmine was so wonderful to work with! Before the wedding day, she helped with organizing vendor contracts, contacting/communicating with my vendors, and was the main contact for vendors on the wedding day. She is so organized and also answered every question I had! She did a site visit prior to the wedding and helped us decide on the layout of everything which was incredibly helpful. She also ran the rehearsal the night before the wedding to ensure everyone knew what to do for the ceremony. On the day of the wedding, she set up all the details for the reception perfectly and made sure everything ran smoothly throughout the day. She made the day so easy for us and our families, and we honestly couldn't have done it without her! I can't recommend Simply Hitched/Hitched by Heather enough!! Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Carissa · Married on 05/18/2019

Don't think twice - hire Lauren from Simply Hitched!

We hired Lauren from Simply Hitched as our day-of wedding planner and are so happy we did! As a day-of wedding planner, we started to work more closely with Lauren a month prior to our wedding. However, I went to Lauren a few times throughout our planning process for recommendations for vendors to which she promptly replied with several options each time. Lauren attended the walk-through and even took the time afterwards to sit with me to go through a tentative timeline. She listened to how I envisioned the day and gave great ideas/alternatives on how to bring my vision to life seamlessly. I was truly grateful for the time she saved me by handling vendors and tracking down answers to questions that came up as the wedding got closer. On the day of the wedding, Lauren brought her assistant, Audrey, and they were above and beyond phenomenal! Since my husband and I did a first look at a separate location from the venue, Lauren and Audrey made sure everything went as planned and on time. We did family portraits after the first look and although we arrived a few minutes late to the venue, Lauren and Audrey handled it with true grace and professionalism. We were quickly back on track and Lauren made sure the rest of the evening went as planned. However, right as dinner service was ending we realized we were running out of alcohol (we had a full bar ready for welcome drinks). Lauren, Audrey and my friend Matt jumped into action and went to Whole Foods and a liquor store a block away. They were so awesome in handling this and none of our guests noticed the minor hiccup. Lauren and Audrey were also great in pinning my dress so I could dance and having hairspray on hand to touch up my hair when needed. My parents still talk about how great they both were during the wedding - they were never intrusive but always there when someone needed something or had a question. Planning a wedding is not an easy task, and there are lots of details that can be missed when you don't do this for a living, so it was extremely helpful to have someone who was not only an expert, but also very friendly, creative, knowledgeable, easy to work with, responsive, and dependable! I would highly recommend Lauren from Simply Hitched to help you plan your wedding!

Sent on 07/27/2019

Rachel Harris · Married on 12/01/2018

Above and beyond!

We had our wedding on December 1st and planned the whole affair in 6 weeks. It became a little nerve wracking once we realized there were so many small details such as greeting vendors, coordinating setups of the ceremony/cocktail hour/reception etc., telling everyone where to be and when. So I contacted Hitched by Heather to inquire about hiring a wedding coordinator. Lauren immediately put us at ease. We felt like everything was taken care of and we wouldn't have to stress on the best day of our lives. She went above and beyond with her assistant, Audrey on the day of the wedding. I couldn't be more thankful for everything they did for us from beginning to end. I highly recommend Hitched by Heather to any bride that wants a perfectly coordinated wedding day!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Hailey · Married on 09/01/2018

I cannot begin to explain how amazing Lauren Harris from Hitched by Heather was to work with!! Lauren helped put together all of the pieces to my absolute dream wedding. Her creative suggestions, expert advice, vendor contacts, and friendship made the entire planning process an absolute breeze. Lauren was exceptionally good at coordinating and scheduling all the smaller details, which I totally overlooked! She is incredibly organized, responsive, and a true expert in the wedding industry! On the day of my wedding the Hitched by Heather team literally coordinated everything. They served as the point of contact for all my vendors (band, florist, makeup, hair, videographer, strings for ceremony, the hotel staff, etc….), took charge of all the details (guest favors, escort display, etc….) and made sure our families and bridal party where in the right place at the right time!! I truly cannot thank Lauren (and the entire Hitched by Heather team) from making my dream wedding a reality! If you are contemplating hiring the Hitched by Heather team, do it, they will take ALL the stress off your shoulders and let you completely enjoy the best day of your life!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Lindy · Married on 07/14/2018

I hired Simply Hitched for month of coordination and Lauren Harris was incredible to work with. She was very responsive and always had answers or suggestions when I needed help. The day of the wedding I felt zero stress because she took care of so much. I was able to just enjoy it. I also worked with Heather who helped me with design as well as vendor coordination for florals and rentals. I was planning to do it myself but I had a family emergency and decided it was just too much for me to take on. Heather made the process so easy and my wedding was beautiful. Hitched by Heather and Simply Hitched are worth every penny.

Sent on 07/20/2018

Casey · Married on 06/15/2018

Lauren of Hitched by Heather was a key vendor for our big day. As a type-A bride I was very reluctant to give up control and delegate, to anyone, which can be overwhelming. After seeing Lauren in action at a different wedding, my fiancé decided that “we” needed her. We booked Lauren/HbH for month of coordination which allowed me to hand over the reins to her in the last few weeks. Lauren took my direction and improvised effortlessly when I had left detail(s) our. She also coordinated all of our vendors and was able to put one unruly DJ in their place. Lauren is an advocate for you as a couple, and will work to make your event just as you have pictured it in your head. Coordinators can be pricey, but for a large wedding where everyone (including the bride and groom) is traveling having a EC will pay off in the long run. I would 1000% recommend Lauren/HbH to any Bride!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Michelle · Married on 06/09/2018

I could not be happier that I chose Simply Hitched to help execute my wedding day! Heather and Jasmine took care of absolutely everything on my big day and helped me SO much throughout the planning stages. They are truly wedding experts and I felt so much more comfortable and saved myself a lot of stress throughout the whole experience. They even saved my first dance. My now husband and I took dance lessons the couple of months leading up to our wedding. I didn't realize just how different it would be doing the dance in my actual wedding dress though (because of the train). I was freaking out because I couldn't concentrate on the steps because I kept stepping on the train when we were practicing just before our big dance. Heather saved the day by pinning up my dress (we're talking a lot of pinning) so that I could dance without stepping on the train. This was such a highlight of our night and I owe it to Heather and her team for making it exactly what we imagined. Do yourself a favor, save yourself the stress and trust it to the experts and go with Hitched by Heather or Simply Hitched. I'm SO glad that I did!

Sent on 09/23/2018
    Hitched by Heather 8

Elizabeth · Married on 06/02/2018

I had a fairly complicated wedding venue and a very specific vision and i could not have pulled this off without Hitched by Heather. Heather and Lauren met with me prior to the day and went over every last detail they fully understood what we wanted and were very confident that we could pull it off. Their attitude towards the whole event was so reassuring I felt at ease with whole process. The weather was sketchy day of and they were there taking charge with weather radar in hand. They timed everything perfectly and we had a beautiful ceremony just as we planned. Everything went off without a hitch. I blissfully enjoyed my entire wedding night that they ran seamlessly. I would not look any further for a killer wedding planer and team.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Miles · Married on 12/02/2017

Hitched by Heather was hired by my family to plan my baby sister's wedding. To say that we were overjoyed with the level of service that, Heather (and TEAM) provided, might be the understatement of the century!

As if a "traditional" wedding doesn't already require impeccable service anyway, our wedding included two families from two very different backgrounds/religions/wedding traditions. ~10 bridesmaids, ~10 groomsmen, enough bossy & Type A personalities than one could ever imagine possible (or want)! Fun, right? Imposslbe? Not at all! Not when you have "the team" in place!

My sister and (now) husband had a strong desire to honor both families and their traditions! MEANING, we had (essentially) two weddings in ONE day! Which also included two very different sets of traditions/services, at two different and inconvenient locations (request of bride/groom) regarding traffic/timely travel to/from. We didn't broke stride the entire day or weekend!

HbH and team had a flawless plan in place and executed to perfection. We remained on schedule all day/weekend, we never felt rushed/hurried/overwhelmed with the seemingly impossible demands and formidable challenge we had facing us. It allowed NO ROOM for error. NO PROBLEM! And a TRUE testament to the level of planning, effort, commitment to service, and MOST importantly... EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION we received from Heather and her staff.

I stand firm in my endorsement of HBH and zero reservations saying so! If your goal is to, not only work with a team that is accomplished, professionalism personified, well-respected in the industry, and supremely talented when your big day arrives...look no further! I promise you, that you WILL HAVE NO REGRETS! Heck, you may even try to track me down, thank me, and request my address to send me an invitation to your big day for recommending the perfect team!

Thanks again to HbH for making my baby sisters big day ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!

Sent on 12/03/2017
    Hitched by Heather 13
    Hitched by Heather 14
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 12/02/2017

When I first got engaged I thought I needed help, whether that be a full blown wedding planner or a partial planning package. What I did not know was that we couldn’t have survived without Hitched by Heather! My husband and I come from two very different cultural and religious backgrounds and wanted a wedding that was reflective of both of us, which meant two ceremonies, two wedding outfits and a whole lot of chaos. Heather took what felt like an impossible task to me and organized the day into a beautiful and unforgettable day!! She handled the impossible task of keeping us on time and on schedule like an absolute champ! Her entire team are the picture of professionalism! Other vendors LOVED working with her, which speaks volumes in being able to coordinate, direct and appease so many people at the same time!

Thanks to Heather and her HBH team, we were able to enjoy our big day and take in all of the special moments throughout the day, that in itself is an invaluable gift in which I will be forever grateful.

I HIGHLY recommend Hitched by Heather for all of those brides to be out there! Heather will deliver you the wedding you have always dreamed of!

Sent on 12/27/2017
    Hitched by Heather 21
    Hitched by Heather 22
    Hitched by Heather 23

Vaneza · Married on 10/14/2017

Although it wasn’t my wedding, it my was best friend and I was the maid of honor- Lauren made all my maid of honor duties so easy with all her help! I had a surprise project I wanted to show at the wedding and being in a different state it was difficult to coordinate everything but Lauren steamed lined the process so it was easy, i had to barley do anything and extremely successful the day of the wedding! The wasn’t a dry eye in the room and I could of never pulled it off with out Lauren’s help! She answered every email morning, noon or night and remained so calm and patient the moments leading up to the surprise when it was chaos and I was an emotional wreck! She was the best and weather a bride or maid of honor, you need simply hitched in your life!!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Natalie · Married on 09/23/2017

Simply Hitched was the BEST thing that ever happened to me as a bride! Lauren and Heather were amazing to work with. We pulled them in a couple months before our wedding when things started to get more than a little overwhelming for us. Our initial consultation phone call was filled with information we didn't even think of, and it just got better from there. My husband and I were a *little* unorganized with the whole wedding planning adventure. We thought we were being simple and stress-free, but what we really had was planned chaos. Lauren got us on track immediately, filled in all the gaps, and kept things, and us, together leading up to the big day. Her vendor recommendations were perfect, and all the details fell into place.
    The Simply Hitched team made the day of the wedding simple and smooth. I literally showed up, got ready, got married and partied the night away with zero stress! The team set up the ceremony area and reception beautifully. They worked seamlessly with our vendors and ran a tight ship when it came to the schedule for the day! Lauren and team checked on me throughout the day to make sure I was doing OK and gave updates to let me know vendors were set up and guests were arriving. When our DJ’s car broke down (from 5 hours away), they handled it with grace and did not worry me or my groom with the potential disaster. We didn’t even find out about it until the next day, and only because the DJ is a friend of mine. I can’t tell you how grateful I was for that because I probably would have freaked out in the moment! (fyi DJ arrived and set up in plenty of time!)
    Our entire experience with Simply Hitched was just incredible. I cannot thank them enough for all of their help and guidance. Our wedding was amazing, and it’s truly all because of Lauren and Heather!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Serwa · Married on 09/02/2017

My husband and I are so happy we used Simply Hitched for our day of coordination. From our first meeting with Heather and Lauren, we knew we were in good, experienced hands. Lauren continued to work with us throughout the planning process and had great recommendations for our wedding. She was responsive and accessible. Lauren was indispensable on the day of the wedding and made us feel as though we had nothing to worry about. I would highly recommend use of Simply Hitched if you are looking for day of coordination. They helped to make our day even more perfect.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Katelyn · Married on 06/10/2017

I've known Lauren for many, many years so I knew she would be the perfect coordinator that we needed on our big day, but especially after meeting with her and Heather at our venue for our meeting we knew we were in great hands! So professional and so helpful with everything! Lauren was so organized, calm, and kept everything flowing perfectly. I could not have imagined the day without her and Kelsey being there to keep us on track. Our guests even noticed how amazing they were and my cousin is getting married in June 2018 and knows she needs Lauren too so she's already booked her! :) I would recommend Hitched by Heather to anyone looking for personable, helpful, and friendly wedding coordinators! Thank you ladies so much!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Rachael · Married on 03/11/2017

Our first meeting with Heather and Lauren we knew we needed them to ensure our day would go off without a hitch! Lauren is so calm throughout the whole process and you can't help but to feel less stressed just talking to her and deciding what to do when your caterer falls through just weeks before your wedding day...which did happen! Heather was always ready with vendor recommendations and when I say she can tackle any situation I'm not kidding. When the flower girl needs distracting, the rings go missing or the lights go out she's on it...which also happened! The little things that you think would never happen actually do and they are right there to make sure your day is exactly what it's supposed to be; the BEST day ever! I can't count the times I called them my saving grace. This team cares about your wedding as much as you do and exactly why I consider them one of the best decisions we ever made.

Sent on 04/18/2017

Sarah · Married on 01/07/2017

My Husband and I got engaged in April of 2015 and with our busy schedules I knew that we would have to hire a wedding planner. Heather was the first and only planner we met with and we knew right away she was perfect for the job. What we didn't know was that she would become just like family throughout the process. When someone talks about planning their wedding, stressed is always one of the words they use to describe the process. With Heather, aside from nervous jitters I can honestly say I never felt that way from the beginning all the way to the end. She made every single detail absolutely perfect on our special day... all the way down to the little surprises she had for us throughout the venue! I gave her full reins with our wedding and most of the details I really didn't know until the day of when we walked into our venue. There isn't one thing about our day that went wrong (or at least that I know about) because Heather and her wonderful team handled EVERYTHING! Even when the forecast of snow hit she texted me right away, knowing that I would be worried and reassured me that everything would be great. I could write a book about how wonderful Heather is and how my day would've never been what it was without her. The last thing that I will end with is this... you know how every girl dreams of being a princess on their wedding day? Well i truly felt that way! Our guest are still talking about how our venue looked like the scene out of beauty and the beast and that's all thanks to Heather and her hard work!

Sent on 03/18/2017

Caitlin · Married on 11/19/2016

We had put a lot of time and effort into planning all the major aspects of our wedding, but were looking for some help the day of the ceremony. I was hesitant to pay for a wedding coordinator; I considered just asking a friend to help with the details on that day. However, I can honestly say I'm SO glad we did it. It truly was worth every penny. I'm so grateful to Heather and Jasmine for all of their help, their professionalism, and their positive attitudes. They were easy to work with (even though I don't think we always were!) and really made our wedding day go so smoothly! My mom said that Jasmine was super wonderful about helping to pack everything up at the end of the night, too. A+ to these ladies - I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/26/2016

Nicole · Married on 11/05/2016

Heather is by far the most professional wedding coordinator you can find. I used her full service and I can honestly say without her, we would've eloped. Some of my most important factors in hiring a coordinator was that she'd be stern - whether with unruly wedding guests or pushy vendors, and that she'd be honest with my less than mediocre fashion sense and I can say she knocked it out of the park with both. Her breadth of knowledge in all things wedding opened my choices up to so many things I would've never known existed. And her ability to save you money will have her paying off her fee in no time. She is extremely attentive and even when your family may be doing a great job at talking you out of what you originally wanted, she will bring you right back to where you were when it all started and remind you whose day it is. She will have your back 100% and be the best decision you can make in making your wedding day perfect.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Amy · Married on 10/29/2016

Heather was AMAZING! I could not have asked for a better coordinator! She was so organized and knew exactly what information she needed from me to make my wedding flow so smoothly. My wedding was in Galveston, Texas and she was able to make everything work so seamlessly even though she is based out of Maryland! I don't think many coordinators are able to do that.

Heather was able to give me tips on how to save money and where I needed to focus my priorities. By utilizing Heather and her assistant Caitlin, everything ran perfectly. She met with the vendors before the wedding to make sure everyone knew where they needed to be or how everything needed to be set up. I did not need to talk to a single vendor the day of or even the day before the wedding! How many brides can say that?

I recommend Hitched by Heather to anyone who doesn't want to be worried about all of the details the day of their wedding and wants to actually be able to enjoy their big day! For those of you who like to have control... she will update you when the cake arrives, flowers are set and anything else you want to know. I can not say enough how happy I am to have used Hitched by Heather for our wedding!

*She also did a great job when she led our rehearsal for us the night before :)

Sent on 12/21/2016

Courtney · Married on 10/15/2016

Heather is amazing! We booked her as a month-of coordinator, needing extra help coordinating with all the vendors we had coming to our private venue. She ensured all our many vendors were on point, contacting each of them ahead of time and reviewing all our contracts. In the meetings we had leading up to the wedding she helped us keep track of all the million details to consider, many of which we wouldn't have even thought about without her guidance. The weekend of the wedding she was essential, managing the whole show and keeping us on schedule, so my husband and I and our families could relax and enjoy the day. Every little question or request we had that weekend and throughout the whole process, she was there with a ready answer or solution. She's a real professional, highly experienced, and a pleasure to work with. I'd suggest her to anyone interested in hiring a wedding coordinator... and everybody should!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Chelsea · Married on 10/01/2016

Heather is the bomb.com! Book her now! From our initial consultation Heather was nothing but professional, friendly, and responsive. We booked her as our day of coordinator. So I only contacted her when we ran into a hurdle. She was always available and put me at ease. I knew she would not let our day be anything less than perfect. And boy was I right! On the day of, torrential down pours flooded our ceremony site making it impossible to get married outside. Heather and Jasmine reverted to plan B, they found a spot for all of our vintage decor inside the barn, and just blew me away with the layout. Our wedding ceremony and reception were better than I had ever imagined. Heather truly is the best of the best when it comes to weddings.

Sent on 10/10/2016
  • W

Wendi · Married on 11/07/2015

Heather is such an amazing person to work with while planning your wedding!! My wedding would have never been as beautiful as it was without the help of Heather! She was there whenever I needed her! Heather is so much fun to work with and takes so much stress out of wedding planning! She made my wedding day run so smoothly! She was on top of everything and didn't forget anything! Everyone in our wedding party loved her and so many guests commented on the wonderful job she did!!! I couldn't have imagined my wedding day without her!!! She is so talented at her job!! I recommend her to everyone I know getting married!!! Every bride need Hitched by Heather in their life!!!

Sent on 04/24/2016

Heather was extremely professional, responsive and helpful throughout the whole process. She gave us great recommendations on vendors, helped with lighting and helped everything run smoothly the day of. I highly recommend her for anyone getting hitched.

Sent on 10/26/2015