30 Reviews for Hitch Without A Glitch; Day-of Coordinator

Non-Religious (5)
Destination (2)
Civil (1)
Religious (1)

Hiring Janet was the best decision we made for our wedding by FAR. I could write a novel about the many ways she saved the day and made our biggest day literally stress-free. From handling my 2 year old nephew when he was screaming prior to walking down the aisle, to taping my dress together, she does it all with grace. I knew every detail would be handled perfectly, and it was and more. We corresponded frequently, much of which I did at annoying hours, and she ALWAYS responded quickly. She makes everything look so very easy and I can't imagine what our day and months before would have been like without her. She is a Godsend and you need to hire her right now! Thank you for everything, Janet!! You truly went above and beyond and we are forever grateful!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/26/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Janet... I’m not sure there are enough positive words to explain how great she was!!! She is definitely sent from heaven!

Through the wedding planning process, I was about to contact Janet with any question I had, big and small. When I had struggles with vendor responses, Janet was right on top of it all, ensuring that our day was perfect.

Janet, the day would not have been possible without your support! From the bottom of my heart, thank you!

Profile Picture Kacey, 5/12/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Having Janet as our day-of coordinator was the best decision ever!!! From the moment my fiance (now husband) and I met Janet, there was a weight lifted off my shoulders. If I needed advice while planning, Janet was the one I went to (and she was always right!). The month leading up to the wedding, she really took over! She contacted all of our vendors and ensured they knew she was their contact moving forward. We had family in town the whole week before the wedding and we were able to enjoy our house guests without a worry in the world! Our wedding day was beautiful and ran incredibly smoothly. Every detail was perfect. When something came up, she jumped right in and calmly found a solution. I had nothing to worry about and was able to enjoy every single moment. We truly enjoyed our wedding and it was ALL because of Janet! I will never stop singing her praises! Thank you, Janet!!! -Patti and Ted

Profile Picture Patricia, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Janet is wonderful and I'd recommend her to anyone looking for excellent day-of coordination! She was exceedingly quick to reply to any email, and she went above and beyond along the way, helping me with some things outside of the specific services I hired her for. She was happy to recommend vendors she's worked with, which I found especially helpful when planning a wedding in a state I don't live in. On the day of the wedding, Janet was super efficient and on top of everything. She handled small things that came up (needing extra signs, figuring out how to place/arrange things, etc.) without needing to bother me at all, and I was free to enjoy the day. She has a great "I got this!" attitude that she backs up with real skills, efficiency, and expertise. Many friends and members of my family said they wished they could hire Janet to organize their lives (to which I say, same here!).

Profile Picture Maddy, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Janet at Hitch Without a Glitch went above and beyond my expectations! She is truly not only a day of wedding coordinator- her assistance started from the beginning of my wedding planning journey! She always offered advice and suggestions that I never would have thought of otherwise. She executed every single item I had planned (which was an excessive list!) and I already even knew she was there the entire night! Janet started communicating with myself and my vendors more than a month before my wedding day to ensure everything as organized and perfect. She even came to my final venue walk through with me as well as the rehearsal. We could not have done it without her! The best part was that she took care of EVERYTHING after the reception was over as far as vendor checkout and tear down of décor. I have been involved in many weddings and this is always the worst part! To not have to worry about this at all was such a blessing. If you're getting married in AZ, you would be crazy not to book Hitch Without a Glitch!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 3/24/18, 14 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

I hired Janet for my daughter's wedding. At first, my daughter was not onboard because she so organized, she didn't think she needed a Day of Coordinator. I told her that I wanted to hire Janet for me! I didn't want all the little details of the day falling on my shoulders, which would have kept me from enjoying this beautiful day that we had spent over a year planning. About a week before the wedding, my daughter told me that Janet was going to end up being one of the best decisions we made for the wedding....and she was! Janet ensured that everything went smoothly and just as we had planned. No job or request was too small or too big for her to handle. Even when my daughter's "bridezilla" claws came out, Janet remained calm, helpful and professional. I felt absolutely no stress and truly enjoyed myself, thanks to Janet, and my daughter (the Bride) felt the same way! Thank you, Janet!!!

Photo for Hitch Without A Glitch; Day-of Coordinator Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Dina, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Janet is amazing! If I didn't have Janet the day of my wedding and month prior I would have been lost. From communicating with my vendors prior to the wedding, to bringing together all of the decor I had purchased for the day of, Janet did it all. With very little direction Janet was able to bring my vision to life and everything looked amazing. My husband and I really enjoyed working with Janet every step of the way and highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Brooke, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Janet made everything about my wedding--the months/weeks leading up, the rehearsal, the actual wedding day--seamless! I interviewed about 10 different wedding planners, and I just got the best feeling about Janet. She is so approachable and down-to-Earth, but she also KNOWS HER STUFF. A lot of the planners I interviewed specified how many emails and texts you were allowed to send in the months leading up; Janet did not specify. If you have a question for her, you can simply email or text. You don't have to worry about exceeding your limit and paying extra. The quote she gives you up front is what you pay, which is so refreshing when budgeting for a wedding. The night of my wedding, someone spilled red wine on my dress and my bustle broke. Janet was reassuring and helpful in both situations. Her laid back personality would put any bride at ease! Every little detail of my vision came together just as I imagined it would look--all thanks to Janet! I am certain that she is among the best--if not THE best--planners in Arizona. And, compared to others, her rate is extremely reasonable. She could charge five times what she currently does! Hire Janet and you WILL NOT be disappointed. I'd hire her again in a heartbeat or recommend her to any of my friends!

Profile Picture Brooke, 12/31/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Janet is fantastic we highly recommended her for your event or wedding! Everything was perfect for my daughters wedding day thanks to Janet❤️ She even picked up the donuts!!! We will definitely use her again in the future! Thank you Janet we love you!!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I would have lost it if not for Janet. She literally saved my life! She totally made me feel relieved on day of our daughter's wedding making both my husband John and I relaxed knowing she was in charge and we could both focus on other wedding details. She is truly amazing! If we had other children to be wed, Janet would be my first phone call! Love her!!

Profile Picture Annamarie, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

SO GRATEFUL that I was referred to Janet from a previous bride of hers. I didn't think I needed a coordinator as my venue provided a day-of coordinator. The other bride swore I didn't know what I was missing and she was right. Looking back on my wedding, nothing would have been done without Janet. Not only did she seriously show up for me, she was detail oriented and actually made sure that everything was perfect. The whole day went so smoothly and looked great. If anything went wrong at any point I don't even know about it because she had it covered! There's so much that she did that I didn't even realize I needed a plan for. HIGHLY recommend.

Photos
Profile Picture kacia, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious

Janet was my day-of coordinator for my wedding last weekend and i was so happy to have to there to help me on the big day! What i liked about her the first time i reached out to her was that the services she listed on her agreement were so broad, unlike other coordinators who were very specific about exactly what fell into their role. She was more than a day-of-coordinator- she stepped in the month before and coordinated with all my vendors, which was highly appreciated. She also gave me honest feedback about things that I may have forgotten about to ensure that my guests would have a great day. Day of, she set everything up perfectly. I knew exactly how i wanted everything set up, but i could not have done it better myself. Janet also packed everything up at the end of the night (in a super organized way) and had it sent to our room. Overall, hiring her is a great decision and one that you will not regret!

Profile Picture Caroline, 9/30/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord.

WOW!! Janet was just AMAZING! I cannot begin to tell you how thankful we are for her. She made sure literally everything ran smoothly. Things we would have never even thought of! She made sure everyone was always on the same page. It was great when people came to me, the bride, and I could just redirect them to Janet because I had so much going on . She was the perfect balance between friendly and get stuff done! We love her! She is worth every single penny. Don't even think about this, book her!!

Profile Picture Renee, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord.

The Service Janet provides was above and beyond anything we could have ever expected. She truly made our wedding process go "without a glitch". Janet provides so much more than just day of services. She was there for pretty much anything we needed along the way. We do not know what we would have done without her. She made sure all vendors were always on the same page and made sure anything and everything were done perfectly. She is worth every penny and is beyond reasonably priced at that. Janet truly is the best at what she does and will make your wedding day run as smooth as ours.

Profile Picture Emilio, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Janet is Wonderful!! For being a day of coordinator - she is so much more. She was with us from the rehearsal dinner to cleaning up after the reception. She coordinates whatever you need her to do - and things you don't know you need! She was always there when you needed her and could help with any situation you give her. Can't say enough good things about Janet - best money you will spend for your wedding day.

Profile Picture Betsy, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I can not say enough about Janet! I hired her for my daughters wedding and without a doubt it was the best decision we made. From the time we met with her to the day of the wedding, she was on top of everything. Never once did I have to question anything she was preparing. From the rehearsal to the wedding she set up everything beyond our expectations. If someone came to me with a question, I would say ask Janet and she would be right the to figure it out. She even brought the cake up from the valley for us. She made my daughters wedding day such a delight!! I have one more daughter to go and I can say Janet will be there right along our sides again!! By the end of the wedding it was she was family! My money was well spent! Thank you so much Janet for your amazing talent!!! Until we meet again! The Wessel's ??

Profile Picture Alisa, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I booked Janet just several weeks before my March 18th wedding. My now husband and I had already planned the whole wedding, but I was very stressed about the details of the actual day and didn't have much faith in the coordinator that came with my venue. I found Janet here on Weddingwire and knew when I met her that she would be great. Throughout the whole process, she put me at ease, she answered all my random questions, and she went through the venue walk through with me. On the day of the rehearsal and the wedding, she was nothing short of spectacular. All of my guests and vendors raved about how great she was. Janet was very organized, she problem solved on the spot when things went wrong, and even made sure we had food and drinks. I gave her a checklist and she made sure every detail was perfect. She even was on the floor helping me pin my bustle since a button broke off. I do NOT know how we would have done it without Janet. I highly recommend Janet. She was the best money we spent towards the wedding and her prices are amazing.

Profile Picture Courtney, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord.

I cannot say enough good things about Janet with Hitch Without a Glitch! I heard about Janet from my aesthetician, who said she was worth every penny. Based on my trusting relationship with my aesthetician, I emailed Janet that weekend and met with her at Starbucks. She was very responsive and was very willing to learn about the religious rituals we were going to do at our wedding; she even called our clergy. Our clergy said that he does a ton of weddings and works with many wedding planners; he was impressed by Janet's eagerness to learn and motivation to be "on top of things." He also said that she was one of the best wedding planners he's worked with! We hired Janet for the biggest package she offers. She is very personable and I felt really good about choosing Janet right from the start. Janet made recommendations for other vendors, she helped me find a replacement when my DJ backed out 2 weeks before the wedding, she also organized all the vendors to attend a walk-through the week before the wedding and she attended the final "tie-up" meeting at the venue to make sure that the entire team was on the same page. She emailed all of my vendors and made a timeline, set up the bridal dressing room beautifully and was running around all day the day of the wedding. Janet is very detail oriented and would ask me little questions which I really liked, such as where I want certain things after the ceremony. She helped arrange the rehearsal the day before the wedding and she was a trooper when she helped call out all the "names" for the photo groups we wanted. She was so organized; I was so happy to see that she made even flash cards for the photo groups of people! This was important because we had limited time to get all the family portraits done (immediate and extended family groups)! Janet can do it all! She even helped bustle my dress after the ceremony. Janet made our wedding beautiful! Thanks so much, Janet!

Profile Picture S, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Janet was so helpful with my wedding! She made herself available as soon as my husband and I decided that a coordinator would really help with wedding planning/preparing. She responded to texts/calls promptly before the wedding with any questions that I had. Our wedding venue was mostly DIY and she set everything up for us leaving us with no worry! She made the wedding stress-free and a time for me (the bride) to have a blast at my own wedding! How many brides can say that??

Profile Picture Farwa, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If you need a wedding coordinator, Janet is by far the one you want to contact! She is awesome! I thought I wouldn't need one because I had everything planned out but as it got closer to the wedding I realized there was no way I would be able to get all the things I wanted done for the ceremony and reception and get ready for my wedding without totally being stressed out. Janet took care of it all! I told her what I wanted and she made everything beautiful. The things I was worried about was not even a thought in my mind the day of my wedding. I just focused on having the best day as any bride should. Any issues that arose or concerns I had, she took care of. Janet definitely knows what she's doing! She's well organized, has great ideas and easy to work with. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding coordinator. Thanks for everything Janet!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists

The best advice I could give any bride is to use Janet! She is a no-nonsense professional who is personable, very thorough, and a pleasure to work with. After interviewing other wedding planners, there was no doubt who to choose. You can trust Janet to make sure everything is done on a timely basis and done to perfection. She also has fabulous resources that can save your time and money. Thank you Janet for taking all the last minute stress away from us on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Karen, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hands down the BEST decesion was to hire Janet to coordinate my sons wedding! We simply had no clue what we were doing, and she made our day so specical and lovely. I received a ton of calls from friends saying it was the nicest wedding they had attended in a long time and I attirbute that to the expertise from Janet. She took the stress right out of the Bride and Groom so they could focus on what most important, getting married! My sons bride was so nervous, but Janet attended to her every wish and need & I saw the calm come over her face when she met Janet & realized how wonderful she was at keeping everyone on task. Sometimes you don't realize what you need until you have it, and once she showed up and took over we just shook our heads wondering how we could have ever pulled this day off without the Janet & Hitch without a Glitch! As the Mother of the Groom I broke my leg 2 weeks prior to the wedding, so hiring Janet was the best gift I could have given to my son, his bride and especially ME! Thank you Janet for making our sons wedding go off without a Glitch!! (Can we LOVE our wedding coordinator.......because we do!)

Profile Picture Diane, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception, Destination

We are so grateful to have had Janet running the show at our wedding! She made our special day so much less stressful. We were able to focus more on enjoying the moment rather than worrying about where we were all supposed to be. She was always at the right place at the right time to help my wife and I during all of the craziness. All of the bridesmaids and groomsmen were so appreciative of her there showing them where to be and at what time. Janet is extremely professional, knowledgeable and classy, we wouldn't even hesitate to recommend Hitch Without a Glitch to anyone tying the knot here in Arizona. Couldn't have asked for a better wedding, couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner, thanks Janet!!

Profile Picture Neil & Monica, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We weren't going to hire a day-of coordinator until my dad, a caterer, advised us to. He recommended Hitch Without a Glitch as a day-of coordinator he's worked with in the past and I couldn't be happier that we took his advice. Janet was amazing. "Day-of coordinator" is a little misleading. She met with us and all of our vendors before the event, asked questions about things we hadn't thought of and put together a seamless timeline of events for the rehearsal and wedding day. The technician at our venue, ASU Kerr Cultural Center, said ours was the best-run wedding he's ever seen. I know we had a couple of behind-the-scene glitches (the lights we brought for our DIY centerpieces wouldn't turn on, for example), but I had a completely stress-free day as Janet took care of everything so I could focus on marrying the love of my life.

Profile Picture Shelley, 10/29/16, 1 Review