Historic Acres of Hershey Reviews

32 | Elizabethtown, PA

32 Reviews for Historic Acres of Hershey

32 Historic Acres of Hershey Reviews

morgan · Getting married on 06/09/2019

This venue is absolutely GORGEOUS. It was the first one we visited and of all the ones we visited after, nothing came close to comparing to Historic Acres. Melodie is awesome and very professional. She took us on a tour of the property and then sat down with us and explained EVERYTHING! Very professional and has so much to offer!

Historic Acres of Hershey 1
    Historic Acres of Hershey 7
    Historic Acres of Hershey 8
    Historic Acres of Hershey 9

Janice · Married on 09/23/2018

Beautiful venue and wonderful staff. Everything went as planned. Highly recommend.

Liz · Married on 09/15/2018

Historic Acres of Hershey was absolutely the most beautiful venue I've ever seen. I seriously dragged my husband to 12+ venues and we fell in love with Historic Acres! We actually live in the suburbs of Philadelphia and a lot of our guests didn't understand why we chose Historic Acres but as soon as they saw it they knew exactly why - we received so many compliments! Our photographer, who had never been there, was even looking forward to shooting our shots at HAH!
    Not only were the grounds beautiful but we also admired the farmhouse that was available to get ready in, the chandeliers in the Pavilion, how many guests it could hold, and how it had a plan B in case of inclement weather!
    I highly recommend Historic Acres of Hershey for any event or celebration!

Katie · Married on 07/14/2018

This is the perfect wedding venue. The grounds are absolutely beautiful and the pavilion is stunning. We were fortunate enough to have great weather, so were able to have our wedding outside, but as a bride, it was comforting knowing if it rained we had a fabulous second option – the barn. We also rented the farmhouse for the weekend, which I would highly recommend. It was so convenient to be able to get ready onsite and have a place to relax before the ceremony. Not to mention the beautiful photo ops both inside and outside the farmhouse. Our guests also appreciated the convenience of all the wedding events taking place at one venue, and it made for a seamless day, going right from the ceremony to the cocktail hour and then reception. We really could not have picked a more perfect place to have our wedding!

Keterly · Married on 01/13/2018

We had the most amazing wedding day with Historic Acres. The staff is wonderful and so helpful, even from the very first meeting and tour we had. The venue and grounds are absolutely beautiful, even in 20 degree weather that we had for our day! We loved every part of the venue and ever second of our day. Our guests did not stop saying how beautiful everything was. THANK YOU Melodie and the rest of the staff at Historic Acres. I 100% recommend this venue for anyone looking for a rustic, simple, yet chic and glamorous wedding venue. You guys are the best.

Erica · Married on 10/27/2017

Historic Acres is a gorgeous venue and it was the perfect location for our wedding. Everything was so beautiful that we only needed minimal decorations for the ceremony and reception. Melodie is so accommodating, and was able to answer any question that we had so quickly! We loved the venue and everyone at Historic Acres so much that we hosted our rehearsal dinner there, the bridesmaids and I stayed in the Farmhouse the night before the wedding, and we hosted our ceremony and reception on the property. We included the bonfire and our guests had so much fun making s'mores as a snack throughout the night. I would highly recommend Historic Acres!

Heidi · Married on 09/23/2017

This venue is so beautiful and we couldn’t have asked for a better one! Very responsive to any questions you may have, and they work with you to make sure your wedding day is everything you imagined!! Our guests kept telling me how beautiful it was! Also, the bridesmaids and I spent the night in the farmhouse the night before the wedding and it made it fun and so much more relaxing the day of the wedding!! We were definitely very happy with choosing this place as our venue!

Tessie · Married on 09/09/2017

Historic Acres is a beautiful venue. We had both our ceremony and reception here, and we booked the Farmhouse for the night before our wedding so that the bridesmaids and myself could sleep over and get ready in the house the day of. Melodie is super organized, friendly, and accommodating (each time we had a meeting with her we were late - driving from Philly to Hershey is rough sometimes - but Melodie was helpful and energetic nonetheless). We had so many people come up to us and compliment the grounds, which doesn't really need much in the way of decoration because it's already so gorgeous. I would highly recommend Historic Acres to anyone!

• Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 08/19/2017

Historic Acres was the absolute best location to have our wedding. Not only is it stunningly kept up (I can't tell you the number of our guests who remarked on the beauty of the grounds), but Melodie and her team are excellent to work with. She was constantly cheery in our interactions and answered every question we had quickly and fully. The Farmhouse on the grounds was wonderful to get ready in and also stay the night of our wedding. If you want beautiful photos and a smooth vendor experience, Historic Acres is your place!

Adina · Married on 05/20/2017

Historic Acres is absolutely beautiful. We loved it without decorations. We loved the details everywhere. It is an effortless venue for a couple. We barely had to decorate. We didn't want to. We wanted to leave everything simply beautiful as it is. Aside from the venue being gorgeous, the staff is a dream to work with. Melodie and Ana helped us with every detail and question. They were friendly and easy to work with. I cannot think of one thing that I do not like about Historic Acres.

Caitlyn · Married on 05/05/2017

This venue is absolutely STUNNING! The mix of beautiful chandeliers, natural woods and stone fireplace make this venue perfect for a rustic elegance theme. It is totally worth the money because it has so much more to offer. We saved money on decorations because the buildings and property already stood out so much. The property also offered many amazing backdrops for photos from the farmhouse to the courtyard to the barn to the corn crib and so many more. If the weather is nice, you can get married outside under an arbor by this beautiful pond near the old farmhouse. It ended up raining on our wedding day but the great part was the barn was a beautiful back up option. Our guests could not stop saying how much they loved the venue. The team at Historic Acres was amazing as well. Both Melodie the venue manager and Ana the event specialist were easy to work with, quick to respond to questions, and helped make the whole process run smoothly. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Katharine · Married on 07/16/2016

We were so lucky to have the perfect wedding at this perfect venue! The staff was a pleasure to work with before the wedding- professional and very detail oriented, and very accommodating! Because it isn't a venue that has it's own catering etc and the vendors have to be brought in, there were a lot of details to pull together, but they made sure that I hadn't overlooked anything and that there wouldn't be any surprises on the day of our wedding. Our wedding day was perfect- I loved being able to have the ceremony outside on the beautiful lawn, then moving guests to the courtyard and barn space for cocktail hour (it was great to have the indoor barn space for guest to keep cool in). Our reception in the Pavilion was beautiful, and I loved that guests could walk around the property if they wanted. I'm so glad that we chose Historic Acres for our wedding and would definitely recommend them!

Historic Acres of Hershey was the perfect venue for our reception. We can't speak more highly of Alyssa and working with her throughout the planning process was incredible. The variety of options offered by Historic Acres of Hershey, from the farmhouse to the pavilion, to the outdoor courtyard gave our guests so many places to go throughout the reception. I highly recommend this venue, especially with Alyssa in the lead!

Caroline · Married on 10/24/2015

We just recently had our wedding at The Historic Acres. I can honestly say it was the best day of my life and was everything I imagined and more. The venue is gorgeous and can suit any style of wedding from rustic to classic to modern. My guests were amazed at how beautiful everything was. I loved that there were separate areas for the ceremony (outside in front of the pond), cocktail hour (on the beautiful brick/stone patio) and reception (in the pavilion). Aside from the beauty of the venue, the service was even better! Alyssa was amazing, there was nothing she wasn't willing to help with or do to make our day perfect. She also had a positive upbeat attitude that helped keep wedding anxiety at bay. Kevin was also a huge help - we appreciated this so much! I would recommend this venue to anybody - it makes for a magical wedding!

Kelly · Married on 08/29/2015

Beautiful wedding venue! When we first booked it, it was just a plot of land with a plan. We were blown away by the final product. It is truly gorgeous there, and the staff was very helpful.

Kaylyn · Married on 08/07/2015

The staff at Historic Acres were as wonderful as the venue is beautiful! My husband and I booked the venue before the pavilion space was even started, because we were so impressed by the beauty of the grounds. Once the pavilion was completed, we were in absolute awe of its grandeur and beauty! We were so ex

Tara · event on: 03/15/2014

We had our daughters first birthday here, and it was perfect! Beautiful inside and out which made for perfect pictures! Jenn was amazing to work with! Definitely will use this place again!

Leslie · event on: 09/28/2014

Historic Acres of Hershey was the perfect place for my daughter's baby shower! I was searching for a unique venue and Historic Acres fit the bill with it's rustic and upscale charm. The grounds are beautiful and the staff is a pleasure to work with. We chose The Coop for the shower and the guests loved the space! The combination of exposed wood and elegant chandeliers was the exact look I wanted for our vintage glam shower. The outdoor patio was a nice option for our s'more bar! We provided everything related to food and decor but Historic Acres provided all tables (food and guest) and chivari chairs as well as a food prep area. Jenn Fetter was a joy to work with and when we arrived there was someone there to check in and make sure we had everything we needed. I highly recommend Historic Acres of Hershey and can't wait to plan my next event there!

Denyal · Getting married on 05/18/2019

This venue is BEAUTIFUL! The only reason we didn't go with Historic Acres was due to unavailability for a specific date. The new barn / pavilion is stunning. If you're interested in checking this place out for your wedding, don't hesitate as it gets booked fairly quickly - for a good reason! Talk to Melodie, she's super nice and informative.

Rachel · Married on 10/09/2017

Gorgeous venue, ecen In the rain. Reception hall was wonderful for pictures and the outdoor area made for a lovely cocktail hour and reprieve for guests who needed to smoke or get fresh air. Fire pit was wonderful for kids and adults alike.

Joanne · Married on 06/18/2016

Historic Acres is a beautiful venue. The option of staying in the farmhouse and renting the small building for the rehearsal dinner made the weekend much less stressful for bridal party. The grounds could not be more beautiful. Thd pavilion is stunning. The ceremony was conducted outdoors as the weather was perfect but they have the barn as indoor backup for ceremonies should it rain. We had a pretty much perfect wedding at Historic Acres and I highly recommend it

Jennifer · Married on 06/04/2016

I recently had my ceremony and reception at Historic Acres. It was a wonderful experience. Melodie was extremely helpful with any questions we had. We stayed at the onsite farmhouse the night before, which was super convenient when we had to get ready the next day. We were originally supposed to have our wedding out on the lawn, but due to the weather conditions, had to move it into the newly renovated indoor space. Every guest raved about how absolutely beautiful the site was, from the outdoor decor, to the stonework and chandeliers at our ceremony site, to the gorgeous reception venue. And the added coolness factor of the s'mores pit made it even more perfect. I would absolutely recommend Historic Acres to any bride in the Hershey area who is looking for a romantic and beautiful wedding site.

• User4192613 · event on: 06/08/2014

Overall outstanding Consider improved ventilation in the coop ceiling fan open windows etc

• User4722733 · event on: 01/10/2015

The Coop was the perfect unique venue for our baby shower. Everything was set up and ready to go as requested. The staff are all very friendly and extremely helpful. I would definitely consider hosting another event here in the future.