Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures Reviews

34 | Port-au-Prince, DO

34 Reviews for Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures

34 Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures Reviews

John · Getting married on 07/19/2019

One Beautiful Adventure - Proposal At Sea!
    We just returned from Dominican Republic with a beautiful tan and the grandest of memories. The highlight of the trip was the proposal to my girlfriend aboard one of the Hispaniola Adventure’s 39-Foot sailboat name – Maite. We booked this as a private tour, so we had the boat to ourselves. It was just perfect for our romantic adventure or it would be a great platform for a small group of close friends.
    I chose to book with Hispaniola adventure after researching many of the available excursions available in Punta Cana. The following was our experience and would recommend them 110%:
    Booking & Assistance:
    Website was very clear and detailed on the excursions. Hispaniola was very attentive on responding to my questions both on the chat option of the site. Also I called the phone number to clarify a few things and Blanka was available and super friendly to answer questions and give me feedback. She provided and me with help and suggestions with the proposal; which made planning the experience a very smooth process.
    People:
    Both our Captain Gregory & Ramone were extremely accommodating. Since we booked a private tour they gave us the option to stay longer if we chose at a particular location. Ramone went above & beyond with his service. Always ready to serve a drink, along with his witty humor. Both the Captain & Ramone were aware of the proposal so he was ready to take photos, along with providing a decorated bottle of champagne!
    Amenities:
    Wi-Fi onboard and great sound system. I had a playlist set for the day along with the proposal and worked out perfectly. The Coco Loco’s were great on the beach and there was all the Presidente Beer you could possibly drink.
    The total experience was very professional and an incredible way to spend the afternoon. Service from start to finish was excellent. Our experience was One Beautiful Adventure!
    By the way…. She said “YES”!
    Five Star Rating – John & Cassie!

Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures 5
    Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures 6
    Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures 7

Estefania · Married on 08/24/2018

Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures was worth every penny! They go completely out of their way to make this day memorable with their props, attentiveness and overall quality personnel. I would definitely recommend them to everyone who is looking for a great catamaran experience!

Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures 8

Audrey · Married on 08/11/2018

It was amazing !!!!!!! we had a weddign on August 11th and partied until 4am. On Sunday we had them scheduled to come pick us up at 8:15am they got there a little before - so right on time. Very friendly very curteous. It was a total of 30 adults and 7 kids ages 10 months to 10 years old. To this day it was the BEST decision and excursion we took during our stay. Sooo much fun, we played our music, danced, snorkled, the food was INCREDIBLE. the Staff was always so happy. I think they had a great time becuase my group was so lively --- There is really no negatives about this trip at all. SUPER recommended.

Sissy · Married on 07/16/2018

Best adventure and food in Punta Cana Kid friendly , Staff amazing

Benny · Married on 06/30/2018

Great group of people! They where fun and entertaining!

Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures 9
    Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures 10
    Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures 11
    Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures 12
    Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures 13

Kimberly · Married on 05/26/2018

I can’t even express how grateful we are that we chose your company for the tour. Our entire family cannot stop talking about how great a time they had. Even the pickiest water from our group loved the food! All of the special touches were extremely appreciated like the “wedding” on the beach. It was unexpected and was a very nice surprise. The staff even took time to carry my cousins toddler into the water. The pictures were also a very nice touch. Thanks you so much for a wonderful time and memories to last a lifetime.

JAMI · Married on 05/11/2018

We chartered a boat for my sister in law's pre-wedding party. The crew was amazing, the food was good, the drinks were bottomless, we were able to access our pictures from facebook within a day or two, they got everyone involved and were very accommodating. The captain even carried my MIL off the boat so she didn't have to get wet at the beach. There were 14 guests ranging in age from 21 to 67. After a week at the Hard Rock, the whole group said this excursion was their favorite part of the whole trip (other than the wedding of course). I would highly recommend Hispaniola to anyone.

Kelly · Married on 05/01/2018

We rented a boat to ourselves for 26 people to enjoy 2 birthday celebrations. The company was amazing! They decorated the boat, had a cake and champagne for us as well as party favors! It was a truly amazing day and the only regret is that we didn't go for the entire day!

Erica · Married on 04/14/2018

The snorkeling excursion was great! I was with a large group of about 75 people. We were all in Punta Cana for my wedding. It was the perfect way to end our trip together! I definitely recommend Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures for anyone looking to have some fun away from their resort!

marie · Married on 04/03/2018

This was definitely a highlight of our group trip to Punta Cana and 100% worth leaving our beautiful all inclusive for. Highly recommend!

Note for this site - our trip was not a wedding vacation (so disregard the "wedding date" at the bottom - this site required a date to provide a review so I noted the date in which we chartered the boat). Rather we were a large group of family and friends during the week of Easter - nonetheless - it would fit any party/wedding needs.

son · Married on 03/28/2018

We booked the Forever Theresa for our daughters wedding group of 54 people. I was really happy with everything from the prompt bus ride to the boat, the awesome experience of snorkeling, relaxing on the beach while enjoying a coconut drink and eating some great food and drinks in the shallow water with our friends. I thought the price was very fair for what we got and everyone had a good time. The staff were friendly, upbeat and fun and they clearly knew what they were doing navigating and parking the boat and were really organized. The photos and videos of our group that is part of the package were awesome! The only thing I would change if I could is how extremely loud the music was at times which made it hard to talk or hear anyone and they were short some snorkel gear and flippers and had to have some brought over from another boat, cleaning them right before handing them to you. That's probably because I could be a germaphobe. I would highly recommend this to any group looking to do something fun together. Great memories!!

Kayla · Married on 03/22/2018

We had the time of our lives aboard their catamaran Forever Teresa. We booked this excursion for a post wedding celebration. We had about 30 people in total and we had a blast. when we got there we were given a short orientation. then we were on our way to board the catamaran. once on the fun began. at one point my father's hat flew away and they quickly turned the boat to retrieve it from the water. Our first stop was at the snorkeling area where Ramon guided us to the areas with the most fish. it was a beautiful experience and the staff made us feel so comfortable. next was the coco loco stop and then some DELICIOUS SEAFOOD and chicken. all the food and drinks served were DELICIOUS. Also, let me add that their restrooms were extremely clean. At one point while in the water, my sister dropped her phone and somehow it went towards and under the boat. One of the staff saw this and immediately went under the boat and somehow was able to find it and return it to her. THAT is the level of service that Hispaniola provides. You get 4 Hours of excursion time, much more than others could offer, you get top of the line service, beyond delicious food and a heck of a great time. They also provided props and champagne for us AND the catamaran was beautifully decorated, everything was IMPECCABLE! Oh and pictures are included in the price. you honestly can't get a better deal than that. AMAZING is an understatement! What are you waiting for, try it for yourself. You will NOT be disappointed. You can check out all the fun we had on youtube search The Dorado Wedding Family Excursion

-Dorado Wedding March 2018

Michelle · Married on 03/17/2018

This was our second time using Hispaniola and it was just as amazing as the first time!! They exceeded our expectations in every possible way!!!

Alex · Married on 02/09/2018

Loved every minute of this trip, the people are very nice and easy to work with. We took everyone out for a 3 hour ride the day after our wedding and everyone had a blast. Don't tell my wife, but I accidentally booked the wrong day and didn't notice it until a week before our trip ;/ thankfully Blanka was able to change things around for us and get us on a new boat on the correct day. I would highly recommend them for any outing!

Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures 14

Justin · Married on 01/19/2018

Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures did a great job and I would definitely use them again! Definitely going to recommend them to my friends that are planning on going down to Dominican!

Matt · Married on 01/19/2018

Amazing day, our entire wedding group loved it! Besides the wedding, definitely the highlight of our trip!!

Jane · Married on 01/16/2018

It is a great outing. All 80 in our group thought it was the best boat outing that we had in the last 5 years. The crew does a great job of serving drinks. The food they make was the talk of the event. Grilled lobster was definitely the highlight. The snorkeling and beach stop were better than expected. The last stop with being served drinks and seafood in the water was an unforgettable experience. Then the music, dancing, and singing continued to the very end of the ride. We are definitely booking this trip again for next year!

Christina · Married on 01/13/2018

Do you want to have the time of your life with friends and family? Hispaniola Adventures will deliver everything you are looking for! My fiancé (now husband) and I booked a private tour the day before our wedding for a Thank You Cruise for our 24 wedding guests! It was an unforgettable experience! The experience from start to finish was more than we could have imagined.

Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures 15
    Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures 21
    Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures 22
    Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures 23

Marco · Married on 11/29/2017

I never write reviews but here goes this is a first At first I was skeptical booking as I have never booked an excursion for so many from thousands of miles away . I must say this company and excursion did an amazing job of taking care of us and making sure everything went smoothly . Put your mind at ease if reading this review and thinking of booking,
    I had a group of 39 of us that I paid for to charter a private excursion for our wedding anniversary/vow renewal party. One word decscribes this AMAZING!!!!!! Very professional and very safe :)
    Thank you Blanka and Hispaniola group for making or trip awesome:) I would very recommend this trip .
    Cheers
    Marco (Canada)

Carley · Married on 11/22/2017

Mu husband and I were lead to Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures through Punta Cana Mike, whom was referred to us through our travel agent. We were looking for a fun, exclusive, experience for a group of 40 ppl, ages 25 - 80 yrs. Our "must haves" were:
    1. A Great Crew Onboard
    2. Good Music
    3. Delicious Food & Drink
    4. Off the traditional tourist path
    5. A spacious boat suitable for dancing

Our expectations were exceeded in every area possible. Other than our wedding, this was the next most memorable moments of our entire trip. Everybody had a blast and are still talking about it months later.

Don't ask questions...trust the process and just do it.. you won't be disappointed!

Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures 24

Sara · Married on 11/10/2017

Fernando and his team could not have made our trip better! This was our second time sailing with them and we chartered the boat for our post wedding celebration. When I reached out to them, they were helpful is the set up of the reservation. They take a deposit and then you pay the remainder the day of the event, or you can pay 48 hour prior. They were right on time picking us up from the resort with 2 branded, air conditioned vans, They were safe drivers and also turned on some music to get the party started. When we arrived at the dock, they upgraded our boat, which was such a nice surprise. It was decorated nicely and very clean! All got comfortable on the boat, grabbed a drink and we sailed off to the snorkel spot. Ramon was our guide and was very fun and informative. Snorkeling with 37 people and making sure everyone was safe and had a good time could be hard to manage. Not for this crew! They made sure everyone felt comfortable and felt safe. From there we were off to the beach for coco locos and pictures with the group. We never felt rushed to move on to the next spot, and everyone had fun. From there we went to the pool area where the serve you lunch in the water or on the boat. The food is THE BEST! there was another boat anchored next to us and they looked on with envy of the delicious food. One of them told us that all they got was chips and salsa! We had chicken, mahi mahi and langistino cooked to perfection! There is also a floating bar!! All of our guests had a great time and several said it was the best excursion they had ever gone on! Thank you again for you hospitality! We will see you again next time!

Andi · Married on 11/03/2017

I am long overdue with this review, but I can't recommend Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures enough if you are considering them to be a part of your wedding celebration. My husband and I took this excursion on our first trip to Punta Cana about 2.5 years before we got married there. When we decided to have a destination wedding, we knew this would be the perfect way to top off our weekend celebrations with our guests. The day after our wedding, we went on a private snorkel excursion with our 30 guests and our Captain Morgan Freeman and had the best time ever! Blanca was great with helping to coordinate the details and our guests had a blast! The pictures of everyone snorkeling and having fun onboard the boat were an awesome addition to such a great trip. They were more than accommodating to everyone in our group, including my 82 year old grandmother, she had the time of her life! Thank you guys so much for everything, we will be back! <3

Jennifer · Married on 10/21/2017

We chose this company for our wedding group! We did this with a group of 30 people and everyone is STILL talking about it!!! The crew on the boat were so much fun! The food was AMAZING! Everything about this excursion was 10000% perfect! I would absolutely recommend this company to anyone!!!

Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures 25

Luigi · Married on 08/24/2017

Best boat adventure
    What a great day experience!!!!!!! We were part of wedding destination trip.The bride and groom rented the boat for 32 of us and what a fantastic experience. (You can sign up as individual for other trips with this company you will still have fun). First of all is party all the time from the time you get on board you get drinks and great music to get you going with an incredible staff an service. You make one stop in the water for snorkeling (you can stay on board if not into snorkeling) then another stop on the beach for a local taste of coconut. During this time your food is being cooked on board. Your next stop is in shallow bay where you will be served ( while you are in the water cooling off) food mostly on skewers from chicken to shrimps and it is all delicious. Definitely an enjoyable experience.