25 Reviews for Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures

User Photos
+23
24 Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures Reviews

I can’t even express how grateful we are that we chose your company for the tour. Our entire family cannot stop talking about how great a time they had. Even the pickiest water from our group loved the food! All of the special touches were extremely appreciated like the “wedding” on the beach. It was unexpected and was a very nice surprise. The staff even took time to carry my cousins toddler into the water. The pictures were also a very nice touch. Thanks you so much for a wonderful time and memories to last a lifetime.

Profile Picture Kimberly , 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The snorkeling excursion was great! I was with a large group of about 75 people. We were all in Punta Cana for my wedding. It was the perfect way to end our trip together! I definitely recommend Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures for anyone looking to have some fun away from their resort!

Profile Picture Erica, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This was definitely a highlight of our group trip to Punta Cana and 100% worth leaving our beautiful all inclusive for. Highly recommend!

Note for this site - our trip was not a wedding vacation (so disregard the "wedding date" at the bottom - this site required a date to provide a review so I noted the date in which we chartered the boat). Rather we were a large group of family and friends during the week of Easter - nonetheless - it would fit any party/wedding needs.

Profile Picture marie, 4/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We booked the Forever Theresa for our daughters wedding group of 54 people. I was really happy with everything from the prompt bus ride to the boat, the awesome experience of snorkeling, relaxing on the beach while enjoying a coconut drink and eating some great food and drinks in the shallow water with our friends. I thought the price was very fair for what we got and everyone had a good time. The staff were friendly, upbeat and fun and they clearly knew what they were doing navigating and parking the boat and were really organized. The photos and videos of our group that is part of the package were awesome! The only thing I would change if I could is how extremely loud the music was at times which made it hard to talk or hear anyone and they were short some snorkel gear and flippers and had to have some brought over from another boat, cleaning them right before handing them to you. That's probably because I could be a germaphobe. I would highly recommend this to any group looking to do something fun together. Great memories!!

Profile Picture son, 3/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had the time of our lives aboard their catamaran Forever Teresa. We booked this excursion for a post wedding celebration. We had about 30 people in total and we had a blast. when we got there we were given a short orientation. then we were on our way to board the catamaran. once on the fun began. at one point my father's hat flew away and they quickly turned the boat to retrieve it from the water. Our first stop was at the snorkeling area where Ramon guided us to the areas with the most fish. it was a beautiful experience and the staff made us feel so comfortable. next was the coco loco stop and then some DELICIOUS SEAFOOD and chicken. all the food and drinks served were DELICIOUS. Also, let me add that their restrooms were extremely clean. At one point while in the water, my sister dropped her phone and somehow it went towards and under the boat. One of the staff saw this and immediately went under the boat and somehow was able to find it and return it to her. THAT is the level of service that Hispaniola provides. You get 4 Hours of excursion time, much more than others could offer, you get top of the line service, beyond delicious food and a heck of a great time. They also provided props and champagne for us AND the catamaran was beautifully decorated, everything was IMPECCABLE! Oh and pictures are included in the price. you honestly can't get a better deal than that. AMAZING is an understatement! What are you waiting for, try it for yourself. You will NOT be disappointed. You can check out all the fun we had on youtube search The Dorado Wedding Family Excursion

-Dorado Wedding March 2018

Profile Picture Kayla, 3/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This was our second time using Hispaniola and it was just as amazing as the first time!! They exceeded our expectations in every possible way!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Loved every minute of this trip, the people are very nice and easy to work with. We took everyone out for a 3 hour ride the day after our wedding and everyone had a blast. Don't tell my wife, but I accidentally booked the wrong day and didn't notice it until a week before our trip ;/ thankfully Blanka was able to change things around for us and get us on a new boat on the correct day. I would highly recommend them for any outing!

Profile Picture Alex, 2/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures did a great job and I would definitely use them again! Definitely going to recommend them to my friends that are planning on going down to Dominican!

Profile Picture Justin, 1/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amazing day, our entire wedding group loved it! Besides the wedding, definitely the highlight of our trip!!

Profile Picture Matt, 1/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It is a great outing. All 80 in our group thought it was the best boat outing that we had in the last 5 years. The crew does a great job of serving drinks. The food they make was the talk of the event. Grilled lobster was definitely the highlight. The snorkeling and beach stop were better than expected. The last stop with being served drinks and seafood in the water was an unforgettable experience. Then the music, dancing, and singing continued to the very end of the ride. We are definitely booking this trip again for next year!

Profile Picture Jane, 1/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Do you want to have the time of your life with friends and family? Hispaniola Adventures will deliver everything you are looking for! My fiancé (now husband) and I booked a private tour the day before our wedding for a Thank You Cruise for our 24 wedding guests! It was an unforgettable experience! The experience from start to finish was more than we could have imagined.

Profile Picture Christina, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I never write reviews but here goes this is a first At first I was skeptical booking as I have never booked an excursion for so many from thousands of miles away . I must say this company and excursion did an amazing job of taking care of us and making sure everything went smoothly . Put your mind at ease if reading this review and thinking of booking,
I had a group of 39 of us that I paid for to charter a private excursion for our wedding anniversary/vow renewal party. One word decscribes this AMAZING!!!!!! Very professional and very safe :)
Thank you Blanka and Hispaniola group for making or trip awesome:) I would very recommend this trip .
Cheers
Marco (Canada)

Profile Picture Marco , 11/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Mu husband and I were lead to Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures through Punta Cana Mike, whom was referred to us through our travel agent. We were looking for a fun, exclusive, experience for a group of 40 ppl, ages 25 - 80 yrs. Our "must haves" were:
1. A Great Crew Onboard
2. Good Music
3. Delicious Food & Drink
4. Off the traditional tourist path
5. A spacious boat suitable for dancing

Our expectations were exceeded in every area possible. Other than our wedding, this was the next most memorable moments of our entire trip. Everybody had a blast and are still talking about it months later.

Don't ask questions...trust the process and just do it.. you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Carley, 11/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Fernando and his team could not have made our trip better! This was our second time sailing with them and we chartered the boat for our post wedding celebration. When I reached out to them, they were helpful is the set up of the reservation. They take a deposit and then you pay the remainder the day of the event, or you can pay 48 hour prior. They were right on time picking us up from the resort with 2 branded, air conditioned vans, They were safe drivers and also turned on some music to get the party started. When we arrived at the dock, they upgraded our boat, which was such a nice surprise. It was decorated nicely and very clean! All got comfortable on the boat, grabbed a drink and we sailed off to the snorkel spot. Ramon was our guide and was very fun and informative. Snorkeling with 37 people and making sure everyone was safe and had a good time could be hard to manage. Not for this crew! They made sure everyone felt comfortable and felt safe. From there we were off to the beach for coco locos and pictures with the group. We never felt rushed to move on to the next spot, and everyone had fun. From there we went to the pool area where the serve you lunch in the water or on the boat. The food is THE BEST! there was another boat anchored next to us and they looked on with envy of the delicious food. One of them told us that all they got was chips and salsa! We had chicken, mahi mahi and langistino cooked to perfection! There is also a floating bar!! All of our guests had a great time and several said it was the best excursion they had ever gone on! Thank you again for you hospitality! We will see you again next time!

Profile Picture Sara, 11/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We chose this company for our wedding group! We did this with a group of 30 people and everyone is STILL talking about it!!! The crew on the boat were so much fun! The food was AMAZING! Everything about this excursion was 10000% perfect! I would absolutely recommend this company to anyone!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/21/17, 1 Review

Best boat adventure
What a great day experience!!!!!!! We were part of wedding destination trip.The bride and groom rented the boat for 32 of us and what a fantastic experience. (You can sign up as individual for other trips with this company you will still have fun). First of all is party all the time from the time you get on board you get drinks and great music to get you going with an incredible staff an service. You make one stop in the water for snorkeling (you can stay on board if not into snorkeling) then another stop on the beach for a local taste of coconut. During this time your food is being cooked on board. Your next stop is in shallow bay where you will be served ( while you are in the water cooling off) food mostly on skewers from chicken to shrimps and it is all delicious. Definitely an enjoyable experience.

Profile Picture Luigi, 8/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Two trips to the DR in the last two years, and two tours with Hispaniola. This company and tour are top notch - probably the best one I've been on in the Caribbean by a CLEAR country mile. Our first trip we believed to be a little bit of a gamble, normally I will book through the resort - I was so lucky to have found Hispaniola on Trip Advisor. Their staff is attentive, professional, polite and FUN. We did not want for anything on either trip. The food is excellent (both times), which was shocking considering these tours normally feed your sandwiches and hope that you're drunk enough not to notice how mediocre they are. The drinks are free-flowing. The pictures are included which is another perk other companies charge you extra for. The music is loud and fun. The cost is reasonable (would pay more, and have paid more for worse experiences.) The staff is amazing. 11/10 will do again EVERY TIME.

There is no question as to who we would book our tours with if we were ever in the DR again! Hispaniola is simply the best there is - probably in the Caribbean.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Wedding Group of 60 people from ages 6 - 84!
We had the pleasure of experiencing this fabulous excursion last week the day before my daughter's wedding. We reserved the enitre boat for our group of 60. They decorated the boat and had special hats for the bride and groom along with a champagne toast!
The crew was extremely attentive - clearly explaining all the rules and assisting all guests when boarding, climbing down the ladder into the water - holding our drinks for us, holding our hands, always there, always helping. We were all very impressed with their constant observance of all their passengers. We felt very safe and taken care of. They also knew how to liven up the party after snorkeling - passing out funny hats, glasses, dancing, even let us play our own music! The food was so good - better than our resort! They grilled it all with a special spice and then served it to us in the water with floating bars! So so so fun! This was a very special excursion for the guests of our wedding - my 77 year old mom and 84 year old aunt even came along and enjoyed themselves very much! I would definitely book this again - it is a must do!

Profile Picture Connie, 4/4/17, 2 Reviews

Great experience! 2nd time and would return again

Profile Picture Brad, 1/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had a group of 24 on a private wedding catamaran tour on November 29th. We booked online from Canada and were very impressed with the speed and professionalism in all correspondence. The crew onboard was very fun, and very experienced, taking care to make sure all our guests knew what they were doing and that we were safe at all times. They took pictures throughout our journey and posted them to Facebook for us free of charge! Everyone agreed that it was a very fun, memorable trip! :)

Profile Picture Sue, 11/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The crew was super awesome! Also all of my guest enjoyed themselves and the chicken skewers were sooooo yummy!

Profile Picture Kayode, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

55 Guests in total the day after our wedding. Fernando and his team were amazing! Service was A+, the team on the boat was fantastic, food and drinks were an added plus just give them notice in advance. The activities (snorkeling, secluded beach, sand flats area) were awesome for big groups. The 3 hour trip was closer to 4.5! - not a negative, great value when you are entertaining a big group of people.

Profile Picture Tim, 11/3/17, 1 Review
4.3

This was our gift to our daughter for her wedding. We could not have been more pleased. Everyone and I mean everyone had a great time. The crew was great. The food was great. The drinks were great. The boat was great.
I will admit that I wasn't really sure if this would be worth the money, but it was absolutely a memory making experience. We loved it and would recommend it to anyone who really wants something extra special!

Photo for Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures Review - dressed for fun!
Profile Picture nicole, 11/3/17, 1 Review