Boat Trips Punta Cana

Bavaro, DO View map

Boat Trips Punta Cana is a family-operated travel company based in Bavaro in the Dominican Republic, specializing in wedding experiences. Founders and Owners Ellen and Theodoor Mannaert started the company in 2015, offering set itinerary experience and boat tours. As they quickly became known for delivering high-quality Punta Cana travel experiences, they decided to create a special group to construct personalized travel deals. Ellen and Theodoor strive to provide every couple with unforgettable experiences they’ll treasure for a lifetime.

Boat Trips Punta Cana has a wide variety of tour packages for couples to choose from. Whether it’s for a destination wedding, honeymoon, family trip, or pre-wedding vacation to relieve some of that wedding-planning stress, this team can accommodate your needs. Their new eco-friendly catamarans are spacious and comfortable. All the packages provided by the company include the following:

• Fresh, homemade food
  • Premium drinks
  • Snorkeling opportunities
  • Transport to and from your hotel
  • Visit to an untouched beach and natural pool

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Caribbean
Dominican Republic

What travel services do you provide?

Travel Insurance
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Evy C. Married on 12/05/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

An amazing day with moments to remember for a lifetime

I thought I was going on a regular excursion with my partner and close friends. Never would I have imagined that it was as surprise wedding proposal! The trip started as any other trip. Music, food, dancing, fun, and snorkeling. But when we arrived at the untouched beach there was this heart laid out on the beach for me. I was led of the catamaran and my partner came up to me and proposed inside the heart with the most lovely words. All our friends stood around us. It was so magical. The crew came out with coconuts filled with coconut water and came out with all kinds of decorations. This was the best day of my life! I highly recommend this company for creating moments to remember for a lifetime!
  • Daniel
    Daniel E. Married on 10/05/2019

Breakers IIII Adventure

The wedding party (all 30 of us) decided during the trip to take this 4-6 hour snorkeling and private island tour with Breakers. We had a crew of 6 including a chef and photographer. The snorkeling area was crowded but our team kept us together and safe. If I could recommend anything, let the crew be part of the experience and enjoy their friendliness and thoughtfulness.
    Truus Married on 09/18/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The high light of our wedding

This was by far one of our best experience with breakers boat trips punta cana . Thank you captain eddy and crew for making our wedding celebration the best ever,
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Avenida Alemania, Plaza Coral Village, Local 105 - 106 Bavaro, DO, 23301
+1 809 770 6554
829-988-1498

Office hours Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun from 8 8AM to 8PM
Location of (Boat Trips Punta Cana)

Other vendors in Dominican Republic for your wedding