Hired Hostess Event Co. Reviews

18 | Springfield, MO

18 Reviews for Hired Hostess Event Co.

Aja · Married on 08/06/2016

I used Abby and her team to coordinate my wedding in Branson from Omaha. They are the best! Abby and her team were with me from day 1 of planning and I could not have asked for a better planner and team. Abby had great ideas and creativity. She was available anytime I needed her and was able to walk me through each step of planning my wedding. Her and her staff were there for me through it all, from the rehearsal dinner to the end of the reception. They went above and beyond my expectations. I am so happy that I choose Abby and her team to help me with my big day. Everything was perfect, thank you for everything.

Sent on 08/23/2016

Lindsay · Married on 04/16/2016

I used Abby Mitchell Events for day-of wedding coordination at my wedding last weekend, and they did AMAZING! Everything went so smoothly, and having them there helped me relax knowing that everything would be taken care of! Even better, my mom and stepmom were able to enjoy the night and soak in the memories because they did not have to lift a finger. I would recommend Abby Mitchell Events (and Megan Moran in particular!) to any bride needing to delegate some wedding day responsibilities.

Sent on 05/04/2016

Hired Hostess Event Co.'s reply:

Thanks so much for your review Lindsey! So glad that we could work together!

Lauren · Married on 05/16/2015

Abby is absolutely amazing!!! She was so lovely during the planning process and the day of the wedding! My wedding would have been a mess without her help. I couldn't imagine not having her and her teams help and creative skills to make my day perfect! Even my fiancé was impressed with how wonderful and calm she was when we needed her most! Thank you so much Abby, I wish you a blessed career because you have a true gift!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Abby Mitchell and her associates did a fabulous job with helping me plan for and decorate for my wedding reception. I worked with Jane and she was great about answering my questions, being flexible with meetings, and making sure every detail was attended to so that my reception was perfect. I'm so happy I used Abby Mitchell and her services!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Taylor · Married on 10/11/2014

Great! Put together the wedding of my dreams and helped every step of the way !

Sent on 12/01/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 10/04/2014

Our experience was great! Thanks!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Brooke · Married on 07/26/2014

Abby Mitchell Event Planning & Design was a God-send for mine and Luke's wedding! Abby is a great leader, encourager, and friend during the crazy time of engagement. She is extremely flexible... On her way from Dallas to Springfield after a long weekend of work, she stopped in Fayetteville to meet with me at the wedding venue! On the day of the wedding she was a calming presence not only to me, but to the rest of my family and wedding party. She responds to email quickly and is readily available for consultation. If you don't hire Abby Mitchell Event Planning & Design, I promise that you are missing out on the best wedding coordinating business out there!

Sent on 09/07/2014

Paulette · Married on 07/12/2014

Abby Michell and her crew do such a great job. My wedding day went so smooth, if anything did go wrong I didn't even know about it. My wedding day was the best day of my life and I truly feel that these ladies help make that possible. Thank you,
    Polly and Dion

Sent on 09/07/2014

Megan · Married on 06/13/2014

Abby and her team were beyond helpful! I couldn't have done it without them. Abby made decision making and planning so much easier and was a joy to work with.

Sent on 06/27/2014

Thank you Megan!

Sharon · Married on 05/31/2014

From the first call with Abby to the end of the wedding- she provided wisdom, support, creativity, and services that were FIVE STAR!! Professional and yet kind and compassionate every step of the way which is needed when you are planning an event that is so personal and important to your family! She genuinely "celebrated" with us and gave us joyful and excellent service each step of the way. We adore Abby and could not recommend her more highly! The wedding weekend was all we had hoped it would be "and then some"!!!

Sent on 06/28/2014

There's not enough room or enough words to explain how awesome AME is! Abby and her team did an AMAZING job with our wedding! I honestly couldn't have asked for anyone better to work with. My husband and I were only engaged for 3 and half months and Abby planned our dream wedding in those short 3 months. It was an absolutely beautiful wedding and it wouldn't have been that way if it wasn't for Abby and her team. Abby is insanely talented and will most definitely make your dreams come true! Thank you AME team for a beautiful, stress-free day!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Abby was great! I would highly recommend her. She worked with me to customize a package based on what I needed. ON our wedding day, she set everything up, coordinated our day, and kept things moving along, so we didn't have to pay attention to the time or schedule. I can't imagine how our day would have worked without her and her team. They are absolutely worth it.

Sent on 06/10/2014

Hired Hostess Event Co.'s reply:

Thank you Kira! You were a joy to work with and be around!

Joel · Married on 12/14/2013

We could not have been happier with Abby and all she did throughout our big day. From the start of the ceremony throughout the reception Cherrie and I had no worries because Abby kept everything running smoothly and kept us informed with what was going to happen and when. The money we paid for her service was well spent no worries and stress on our big day was priceless.
    Cherrie and Joel Pickett
    December 14, 2013

Sent on 05/27/2014

Hired Hostess Event Co.'s reply:

Thank you Cherrie and Joel! You were a joy to work with :)

Liz · Married on 11/09/2013

We were very pleased to have hired Abby as our day-of coordinator for our daughters recent wedding. It was a real pleasure getting to know her during our meetings prior to the wedding, and then seeing our plans executed in a near perfect fashion. It would be without any hesitation to recommend Abby Mitchell for your next event or wedding.

john spruill

Sent on 11/26/2013

Kristi · Married on 10/12/2013

Abby was my Saving Grace! Not only was she an absolute joy to work with, she made the whole process of planning a destination wedding fun and easy. She took all the stress away from me with finding vendors and working with the sites to make things happen, while also keeping me focused as Pinterest was starting to get the best of me with ideas! As we went through the process, our tastes became one in the same as she could see my vision, which made it easy for me to just tell her to do what she does, because I knew with it in her hands I would LOVE every detail. Which truly was the case. The day couldn't have been more perfect or more beautiful. Exactly what we wanted in every last detail. If it wasn't for Abby, me and my family would not have been able to enjoy the day like we did. She was by far the BEST money spent for our special day, not to mention the most affordable considering the time, resources and effort she applied to the day. In the end, we had the perfect wedding and Abby is now someone I call a friend.

Sent on 12/26/2013

Krista · Married on 08/10/2013

Abby was absolutely wonderful throughout the whole process of our rehearsal and wedding! She made for sure everything went according to schedule, worked well all the vendors and my family, and was simply a jow to be around!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Courtney · Married on 08/05/2013

Abby was such a blessing to my husband and I on our wedding day! Not only did she help me with small details before our big day, she was always available when I had questions and would e-mail or call me back in a timely manner. On my wedding day, she was willing to do whatever I needed and even saved the day when my dress needed a quick "touch up" minutes before the ceremony! Words cannot express how thankful I am that I used Abby Mitchell Event Planning for my special day! If you are looking for someone to take all of your worries away on your wedding day, look no further than Abby!

Sent on 09/04/2013

Erica · Married on 05/25/2013

Abby was an absolute joy to work with. She helped me create exactly what my husband and I wanted for our wedding. She was great at putting the pieces together. Abby was prompt and ahead of time for helping me get things done. She was also a great problem solver and always remained calm with a smile and great sense of assurance. I would recommend Abby a million times over!

Sent on 08/19/2013