53 Reviews for Hipstr Photo Booth

Setup (28)
Clean Up (26)
Delivery (24)
53 Hipstr Photo Booth Reviews

We loved hipster. In addition to the fantastic end result given to each of the guests, they made us an adorable book with all the guests Photo Booth photos and let all the guest write us a little note…this was an unexpected gift. On top of this, the booth operator was friendly, encouraging and fun. Choose Hipster!

Profile Picture Josh, 5/20/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We found Hipstr through a wedding expo and couldn't be more happy with them! They have awesome, personable attendants and amazing quality cameras. Their price was also extremely reasonable and they have one transparent package. They customize your photo sheets and have a lot of really nice options for them. The attendant puts together a scrapbook for you with all of the pictures taken - it's a really nice touch. They also send you your online album immediately - which is awesome. Our guests had a lot of fun with the photo booth.

We recommend going with Hipstr if you want a photobooth at your event!

Profile Picture Lawrence, 4/27/18, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

I am beyond happy we decided to use hipstr as our photo booth vendor. They were so easy to work with. Everything from communication during planning up to our actual wedding was a breeze. Our hipstr attendant Tyler was so nice, fun and professional. At the end of the wedding Tyler gave us a photo album with a copy of all our guests photos along with their well wishes. It is an awesome keepsake that will be treasured. If you are looking for a photo booth company that is easy to work with, straight forward, and high quality, choose Hipstr and you won’t be disappointed.

Profile Picture Raquel, 3/3/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

I can't say enough about Hipstr. They were extremely easy to work with and very responsive. Their forms were easy and simple and they sent our photo strip drafts within a few days of filling out the form. Once I responded about the draft, I received a second draft within minutes. It was truly amazing customer service. I love that they provide unlimited prints and send the photos via email immediately. Our attendants were extremely attentive and helpful and read the audience well. Specifically, they provided necessary props so people would not have to run around between pictures. All in all, we were very pleased and we would highly recommend Hipstr.

Profile Picture Lyndsay, 12/9/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Hipstr was absolutely amazing! They were so helpful and worked with me along the way, especially with creating the photo strips and sending me several designs to choose from. The night of the wedding they were exceptional. Several guests commented that it was by far the best photo booth they've ever seen anywhere! They were also completely upfront and honest with their pricing. Whatever was listed on their website was exactly what they told me when we spoke and there were no extra charges or fees for anything.

Profile Picture Kristal, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Hipstr was super easy to work with from start to finish! After booking them, we were able to design our own photo strip and background. This was an awesome personal touch. We had Hipstr at our wedding last weekend and our guests had SO much fun taking photos! Our attendant, Oliver, was super friendly and professional. The props were a big hit and the quality of the photos were excellent. At the end of the night we were given a scrapbook with a bunch of pictures and messages from our guests. We've had so much fun looking through it! We were also sent a link with all of the photos taken that night. We were on the fence for a while trying to decide if a photo booth was really necessary for our wedding. I promise you, it really is! You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Brooke, 11/18/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Setup

BEST PHOTO BOOTH I HAVE EVER SEEN! ALL of my guests were soooo obsessed with the photo booth. Originally it was a huge issue that my now husband and I had signed a contract for a photo booth since my parents thought it was a complete waste of money and that nobody would use it. After the wedding they both came to us MULTIPLE times apologizing saying how dead wrong they were, that the photo booth was well worth the money and was one of the best things at the reception. The lighting in the photo booth was the best lighting I have ever seen in my life. Literally made me look like a star. I loved that they provide a scrapbook for guests to sign which totally served as my guest book. They are a little pricey but I feel like they're worth it. If you're going to splurge, then splurge on the best which is Hipstr.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Setup

Booking a Photobooth was one of the last decisions my husband and I made while wedding planning -- and let me tell you, I am SOOO glad we did! The Photobooth was not empty even for a second from the start of the reception until the very end. Hipstr provided some of the best props I've seen with any other photobooth -- and by the looks of things, our guests felt the same! We have looked at our photos almost every day since the wedding and have not stopped laughing. In addition to sending over the full gallery within days of our wedding, It was also a huge plus that they had a projection screen set up displaying all of the photos in real time as our reception was going on -- so even the guests who chose not to join in on the photobooth still got entertainment out of it! We will definitely use Hipstr again for any future parties or events!

Profile Picture Nicolette, 10/21/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had the best experience working with Hipstr! After meeting at a wedding showcase event, they were super responsive and easy to work with - they even came all the way to CT from NYC for our wedding. Our guests loved the photo booth and are still raving about the experience months later. Al, our attendant, was amazing and even got roped into taking photos with some of our wedding party. Everything from the props, backdrop and actual photo strips were high quality. If you are on the fence about whether or not to have a photo booth at your wedding - do it! I would absolutely recommend Hipstr!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/20/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Setup

We booked Hipstr simply because we fell in love with their attendant, Dan, at a wedding show we went to. As it turned out, Dan was the same attendant at our wedding. All of our guests adored him!!! He really is the best! Hisptr was great to work with. All of my emails and questions were answered rapidly and courteously.
Unfortunately, there was a little mix up. I had changed our backdrop and logo about a month and a half prior to the wedding. This change was confirmed. However, the night of, it was the original backdrop and logo rather than the updated one. Honestly, none of our guests knew it, so not really that big of a deal. I did send an email the next day to Hipstr Admin to let them know about it, and also to tell them how much we all loved Dan! I could not be more pleased with Hipstr's speedy response, as well as their willingness to take responsibility AND action. Their quoted response: "what transpired with the artwork is completely unacceptable and for that we are incredibly sorry. You selected a specific style that spoke to you and we were unable to provide it on your special day. Although we can never take back this mistake, we want to do two things". Hipstr then gave us a partial refund as well as sent us all new prints with the correct logo. Although the backdrop could not be changed after the fact, I feel that Hipstr went above and beyond to try and correct this mistake to the best of their ability. We would totally recommend Hipstr (and Dan)!!
Thank you for all the time and effort you put in to make our day so memorable as well as the courteous and rapid response and action after the fact.

Profile Picture Amy, 10/13/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Hipstr was so amazing both on the day of and during the wedding planning process! When there was a snag with finding space in the venue to set up, Gardner worked with the coordinator to iron out the details and assured me that I didn't have to worry about anything. Sure enough, everything went smoothly on the day of the wedding and my guests loved the photo booth. We loved that the package included an album delivered to us at the end of the wedding, as well as an online gallery. Great company to work with!

Profile Picture Diane, 9/23/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

HIPSTR was so awesome and I'm so happy we hired them for our wedding! Not only did the guests have an absolute blast with the photo booth, but HIPSTR took the time to put together an album of all the photos that we got to take home at the end of the night which was great to have. And they also sent us all the photos digitally so we could save them. Their props were great quality and the team was so nice. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/22/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Hipstr is simply fantastic! My husband and I got married at the Smithville Inn on 08.12.17 and used Hipstr as our vendor. They were great from the very beginning answering all of our questions. My only critique has to do with their website and designing the proof. I wish you could see an example of your proof live as you make it. It's hard to picture how all the colors will mash together until they send it back to you, but Hipstr was great in responding quickly and sending us multiple proofs with options/colors to help us decide what looked best. The day of our wedding, we had Dan as our attendant. He was super informative and patient (especially with our older, non-technical guests), when it came to explaining how it worked, how to get the photo, and e-mailing them out. The props were great and they even let us bring and use some of our own props that we made that went with our "Wine" themed wedding. The display of the photos on the wall was awesome and our guests enjoyed seeing that. Dan was great with having everyone sign the guest book and even stayed a while after the wedding was over so my husband and I were able to utilize the photobooth with our friends and family since we were running around so much during the wedding. We certainly tested the 20 person limit for the larger photo booth and am thrilled that I will have these hilarious prints for life. Thank you Hipstr and Dan for adding to our perfect day and being that extra entertainment for our guests.

Profile Picture Kim, 8/12/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

It’s been a few weeks since our wedding, and our guests can’t stop raving about how much fun they had with the photo booth set up by Hipstr.

We first met the folks at Hipstr at a wedding convention in Rosemont, and they quickly stood out with their high-quality photos, fun props, projector screen to display photos to guests, and engaging attendants. It was a no-brainer that we had to have their photo booth at our wedding.

Once the photo booth opened after dinner, it quickly became the highlight of our reception as our guests lined up to take fun photos in the booth. Evan, our photo booth attendant, did a great job managing our guests, helping them to take entertaining photos, and setting them up with printed photo strips and/or electronic photos shared via email, online gallery, or social media platforms. Photos taken in the photo booth were shown on the projector during the wedding, which everyone loved.

After the reception, Evan and the rest of the staff set us up with a beautiful printed photo album, all the photos/videos in an electronic zipped file, and provided an online gallery for our guests to go online and view/download/share their favorite photos.

My wife and I can’t say enough good things about Hipstr; they were the life of our wedding, and we highly recommend them for weddings and other events.

Profile Picture Derek, 8/12/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Hipstr was amazing! They let us design our own photo strip and background. Their props are so great and everything is clean (I've seen way too many photo props that I don't even want to touch because they're dirty). The attendant was so fun and the photobooth was pack the entire night. Everyone loved it and they give you a scrapbook with all the pictures and messages from everyone. You also get a link to all the photos from their website. The attendant grabbed my husband and I at the end of the night because he noticed we hadn't take pictures just the two of us yet. So happy he did that!

Profile Picture Mandie, 8/5/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Setup

We hired Hipstr Photobooth for our Philadelphia wedding on 7/22. From the very beginning they were super easy to contact & they responded quickly. They answered all of my questions in a timely manner. The day of the wedding our attendant Robby was awesome and did a great job! Our guests had a blast with the photobooth & loved that the photos were being projected on the wall. The book of photostrips was SO fun to look through when we got back from our honeymoon! And Robby put a copy of every single strip in the back for us! We also were given access to the gallery of all of the photos within 48 hours of the event. Thanks Hipstr Photobooth for making our best day ever fun!

Profile Picture Erica, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Sooo much fun!! Great props and very professional! Book them!!!!

Profile Picture Stefania, 7/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

These guys are awesome! The Photo Booth was so fun at our wedding, and the attendant was so nice and helpful. The team was also very responsive prior to our wedding, quickly answering any questions we had and going back and forth with us on our logo design to make sure we had it perfect in the end. And I absolutely love the guest book they gave us with everyone's photos and comments - a perfect souvenir from our wedding!

Profile Picture Beth, 6/17/17, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

We got married at the New York Botanical Gardens in May and loved working with Hipstr. Their team was so communicative during the planning stage leading up to our wedding, arrive on time and executed everything perfectly. Our guests loved the props and backdrop, the quality of the photos and the friendliness of the photo booth attendant. My husband and I really appreciated the guest book they put together for us so we could relive the memories the next day. The only thing we are sad about is that we didn't get to go into the photo booth together! My husband was so busy on the dance floor that we don't have any photos of us in the photo booth. It's a shame because the props are amazing and the photos turn out so well! We highly recommend Hipstr for your wedding--your guests will love it, they are super professional and friendly, you get great value for your money and it's just all around the best photo booth out there.

Profile Picture Amma, 5/20/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Amazing! Hipstr photo booth was SO great in every way! Their package was all included so I didn't have to think about what to pick, and it included EVERYTHING I wanted anyways! I got to design a custom photo strip that matched my wedding website logo. They were there on time and every let us use a custom background that we had made for something else at the wedding. The attendant was super fun and nice, and he made a beautiful guestbook for us during the wedding! The photos look super funny and cute, and were delivered digitally to us almost immediately afterwards. And we got extra hard copies of all of them too! What more can I say?! Oh, and it was SUPER affordable too! Could not have picked a better photo booth company!

Profile Picture Julia, 5/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Super easy to book! Friendly and professional staff. Unique and personalized designs and amazing props! Definitely worth it and highly recommended!

Profile Picture Kayleigh, 5/12/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup

Everything about our experience with Hipstr was terrific. You'll get incredibly fast replies and great customer service, the full photobooth experience with all the social and online perks for sharing, an awesome album at the end filled with all of your pictures and your friends and family will all have an AMAZING time! We got so much great feedback on the photobooth. Our attendant was wonderful and offered to save my printed photos until the end so I didn't have to hold them and could go back to celebrating. I asked beforehand if they could put some of the Marvel props in there as I read they are not always included depending on what's there at the time, and they had plenty of them at the wedding! I went with Hipstr because they were at my friend's wedding and they were reliable and so much fun at both of our events.

Profile Picture Ariel, 5/6/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Hipstr came well-recommended and we can see why. They were incredibly responsive. They helped us through several steps in designing our photo strip, easily integrating our custom logo. The setup was really professional and Daniel was a great attendant, keeping everything under control. Our guests loved the booth, and it was great to have a physical and digital album at the end. One caveat - in the "enclosed" type booth, the camera is positioned low enough that anyone over 5'8" or so will have to squat/crouch to be in the frame. Regardless, we heartily recommend Hipstr.

Profile Picture Kaila, 4/9/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

i randomly found hipstr online...after sifting through all the different companies, i came across their website. their website was so user friendly and when they replied to my email, i instantly chose them. they were SOOOO easy to deal with. also their options and styles are so unique and fun! i havent even mentioned yet how amazing they were on day of. our attendant was Gardner. friends and family have been raving about him. He even helped my sis set up her maid of honor speech with video visuals. I highly recommend Hipstr...they even created this insanely awesome book for me with all my guests photos. i have probably looked at it 3000 times!!!

Profile Picture jessica, 3/11/17, 4 Reviews