Hipshot Band, LLC Reviews

Hipshot Band, LLC 2
Hipshot Band, LLC 3

Marikate · Married on 06/22/2019

So fun and talented

Absolutely amazing job. We got the 7 piece band. I asked them to learn a Grateful Dead song and they nailed it. All the dead heads were so impressed. They played a 12 minute song that blew our minds. They were wonderful the whole night. Such a blast. They get the party going and they are so talented.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Jennifer · Married on 06/09/2018

My June beach weekend

Sharlene & Hipshot were amazing to work with from the beginning. We went to see them perform in Rhode Island and they rocked the house (this Italian restaurant they play at every do often). We immediately fell in love with their performance and their attitude. Sharlene one of the lead singers was hugging everyone around the room! I immediately booked them after attending their performance. They were great! They even mixed 2 songs to blend and play one after another to make one whole song for my first dance with my husband. It was amazing! What can I say they were a hit at my wedding down the Cape. My family members are still talking about how great they are!! If you happen to book this band you won’t be disappointed. They rock

Hipshot Band, LLC 4
    Hipshot Band, LLC 5
    Hipshot Band, LLC 6
    Sent on 11/01/2018
  • Ian T

Ian Titcomb · Married on 06/09/2018

Best Wedding Band Ever!!!

When we began our search for a wedding band we got so lucky in finding the Hipshot Band! There are so many things that go into planning a wedding, a wedding band is a crucial part and takes a lot of planning, but Sharlene and John helped us tremendously, working with them was truly a pleasure. Sharlene is the best at what she does in planning and helping us get everything ready for the big day. They learned new songs for us and customized every little detail we wanted, they were so accommodating. The day of our wedding they were absolutely amazing and were so much fun, we received so many compliments about how great our wedding band, Hipshot was...everyone had a blast and they got everyone up on the dance floor! Collectively they bring tons of musical experience and impressive backgrounds together to form a unique group. If you are looking for a fun funky dance band Hipshot is the way to go plus they make the planning process so easy and a lot of fun too! I can't say enough amazing things about Sharlene and the entire Hipshot band, they are absolutely amazing!!! Thank you for making our wedding day a blast and so memorable!!!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Hipshot Band, LLC's reply:

Ian & Jen..thank you guys so very much for allow us to be a part of your special day. You both were so easy to work with and the day itself was so AMAZING. I am glad we found each other and know that we will definitely be seeing you both again and soon :-) Many years of LOVE, HEALTH, JOY & HAPPINESS...

• Sam

Sam Costanzo · Married on 06/02/2018

The Hipshot Band = Talent, Professionalism and a Night Full of Dancing!

The Hipshot Band is a complete class act from start to finish. They truly took our wedding from great to unforgettably phenomenal. From the initial conversations with Sharlene, to the encore set on our special night, they delivered in every detail. Hipshot has both talent and professionalism and maintained the delicate balance of playing all our favorite songs and sentimental hits while keeping the crowd dancing all night. We received compliment after compliment about their performance and feel super fortunate we were able to have them. Sharlene and the other vocalists hit every sweet note while the rhythm section provided the grooves. Also, the saxophone man added a nice touch on many of the fun hits they played. The added bonus of going with Hipshot is that they really understand the flow and timing of all the particular "mini events" that go on over the course of the wedding. For example, they played the wedding party entrance song right on cue, learned a specific song for the mother of the groom/groom dance and had nicely crafted pre-recorded playlists for in between sets. If your wedding party wants to dance and have fun, then 10 out of 10 times I'd recommend Hipshot.

Sent on 11/10/2018

Hipshot Band, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Sam & Korina. What a beautiful day in York Harbor , ME!! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and Korina!
    We LOVE being hands on with our couples and I am so glad everyone enjoyed themselves. Wishing you and Korina both MANY, MANY, MANY years filled with BLESSINGS & LOVE -

Jen Harris · Married on 07/01/2017

Guests had a blast!!

It was such a pleasure to have the hipshot band perform at our wedding. They made everything so easy to plan, and their performance had our guests dancing all night, and telling us for weeks after how amazing the band was! I would highly recommend them for your wedding!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Sylvia · Married on 12/09/2016

Fun Band , easy to work with!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Hipshot Band, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing us! We are glad you found us easy to work with and we ALWAYS BRING THE FUN!

All The Best

Priscilla · Married on 09/25/2016

I am so glad we chose the Hipshot band to do our wedding! We had a blast and the music was amazing! Our guests are still talking about how awesome the band was! I would definitely recommend this band to anyone who wants their guests up and dancing and having a great time!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Hipshot Band, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Priscilla, we really enjoyed being a part of your special day!
    You looked absolutely AMAZING and Andrew was equally as handsome! I am so glad you and your guest had a GREAT time, I was just looking at some of the video footage from your wedding and relived so many wonderful musical moments! Thank you so much for choosing us, The Hipshot Band to be a part of your day.

Wishing You & Andrew Many Years of Happiness,

Jenny · Married on 08/13/2016

The Hipshot Band was absolutely astounding in every way. Our party rocked the whole night! Their sound was perfect and together with evocative vocals produced an evening that we and our family and friends will never forget! Plus, they are such wonderful, friendly and nice people. What could be better!!!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Hipshot Band, LLC's reply:

Thank you so very much ;-) We LOVE to hear things like this and we enjoyed every minute of making your day one to remember. Wishing you many, many years of joy and happiness.

All the VERY BEST to you two...

Peter · Married on 08/13/2016

Pay a little extra for the horn section. We hired Hipshot Band to play a nighttime party in rural Vermont. They travelled hours out of Boston, delivered a great night of totally dancable funk and soul music, had a great time with our guests. Wonderful folks and good value too. The horns made it exceptional.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Hipshot Band, LLC's reply:

Thank you so very much Peter & Jenny. I was just looking at pictures from your celebration on today. Everyone was having such a GREAT time. You two were surrounded by so much LOVE from your family and friends. It was an HONOR to be part of such a lovely day. You guys really know how to have a good time too. WE ENJOYED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!
    Anytime you need us, you know wwhere to find us!

Cheers,

Lindsey · Married on 11/08/2014

Hipshot band rocked my wedding ! I recommend them for your next event !

Sent on 12/13/2016

Hi Lindsey,

Thank you so much! It was a FUN WEDDING!!! Everyone dancing and having an AMAZING TIME including us! Having the Full Horn Section took things over the top! The Oceanview, Nahant was a beautiful venue as well. The "Perfect Day"!

All The Best to You Two & Many Years of Happiness!

Michael · Married on 08/02/2014

Hipshot totally delivered at our wedding reception. I knew from the first time I heard them play that they were the perfect fit for our special day. The band went out of their way to accommodate our needs beforehand, and very professionally handled the entire reception. They let my bride and I focus entirely on the night and on making great memories. I saw members of my family out dancing that I hadn't ever seen on the dance floor before, because of how great the music was. I would enthusiastically recommend them to anyone! A great vendor.

Sent on 01/15/2016

Michael,

Thank you so very much for choosing The Hipshot Band for being a part of this very special day for both you and Tam. It was a GREAT time and loved that everyone stayed on the dance floor all night long! We loved your music selections that had a little of everything from Bob Marley to Sinatra. WHAT AN AMAZING DAY! So glad that you and your guests enjoyed themselves!

All The Best!

Amy · Married on 06/21/2014

If it weren’t for Hipshot, our wedding would have been a lot less fun. We had a great wedding with beautiful weather and wonderful people surrounding us. But the band…good grief, Hipshot was amazing. Our wedding guests ranged in age from 18 to 78 – and everyone danced. This to me is a real testament to Hipshot’s talent – they have a way of getting people up and dancing, regardless of age.

We held a brunch the morning after the wedding for out-of-town guests, and every person who approached me told me they loved the band. I knew Hipshot was special and was so happy to be able to share their talent with all my favorite people in the world. Hiring them for our wedding was by far the best vendor decision we made. They were fantastic every step of the way, from initial inquiries to the final set.

If you're considering a band for your wedding, go with Hipshot. They offer incredible value for the price (and are the most reasonably-priced band on the market), are very easy to work with, extremely talented, and a guaranteed success with your guests. Good music was top priority at our wedding, and with Hipshot it couldn't have been any easier...or been any better. You will remember this band for years. So will your friends and family. Hire this band!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Amy,

What a FANTASTIC day! Thank you for allowing us to share this day with you! We LOVED the fact that the dance floor stayed full all night. Our initial plan was not to play straight through without a break, but everyone was having such a good time and we were too. I have to say this was the first time we played for 2 1/2 hours straight without a break! You and your guests made the night so much fun, we had a blast doing "The Electric slide to Brick House"...thank you both! Wishing you two many years of happiness!

Cheers,

David · Married on 08/20/2016

Great band to work with. They are professional and play what the crowd likes and is dancing and partying to.

Sent on 12/22/2016

Hipshot Band, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much David...it was such a FUN evening to play at the CORINTHIAN YACHT CLUB! The crowd really did enjoy themselves and so did we. Thank you so much for choosing The Hipshot Band for your entertainment needs! We LOVE doing what we do and LOVE HAPPY CLIENTS!

All The Best,