HIP HOP DANCE JUNKIES Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • Dennis
    Dennis B. Married on 12/15/2021

Very patient

Help me learned some good moves
    To take my girlfriend out to dance on her birthday.
    Maria Married on 10/09/2021

Wedding dance with Brandon Chow

We had a lesson with Brandon Chow and we had a blast! I dragged my fiancé there (since this was my idea) to learn a fun dance for our wedding. Brandon even took the time to speak on the phone with me for 30 minutes prior to booking to understand my needs and background for my vision. He was patient and a great listener. We booked a last minute session and he came up with dance for us within hours and altered as we went to adjust to our level of skill. My fiancé end up loving it so much, he requested a second lesson with Brandon. We learned so much in one hour! Brandon is quick, creative, and very talented! Highly recommend for your wedding!
  • Judy
    Judy Married on 09/05/2021

Amazing instructor!

Loved working with Brandon Chow, great experience!
  • Linette
    Linette S. Married on 01/07/2020

First Wedding Dance

We hired Brandon to assist us with our first wedding dance. We wanted a first dance that we would have fun dancing to and our guest would have a blast watching. The problem was, neither of us are dancers. We also knew we could not put together choreography that would wow everyone. So we hired Brandon. From the start, Brandon assisted us with putting a fun mix of songs together. We then scheduled our dates and times which was super easy because he is very timely with his communication. For our lessons, Brandon choreographed some show stopper moves while at the same time made sure they were easy enough for us to do. The lessons were a blast and a little workout which is never a bad thing when one is getting ready for a wedding. Brandon even incorporated some shuffle foot work which elevated our dance to a whole new level. All throughout, Brandon thought about everything from choreographed poses so the photographer could get great shots to even what we were wearing to ensure that all was considered when choreographing and practicing our dance. During each lesson, Brandon would show us a new part to the dance. He then had us do the newly learned step with him until we could do them with the music alone. At the end of each lesson, Brandon videotaped the dance with each lesson showing a newly learned choreographed part. He then emailed the videos to us so we could practice at home. The pace of his step by step individual attention and the videotaping of each lesson streamlined the process. Bottom line, if you want to have a memorable first wedding dance even when your level of dancing is low, hire Brandon and he will make sure you guys look AMAZING!!!
    Eleanor Married on 10/20/2019

The experience is great. We love Brandon!

Brandon is great!!!! We had him as our wedding’s first dance instructor. He is very patient and flexible in accommodating to our needs. He managed to teach us the dance helped us be ready to perform within just two weeks! He is also very creative!! He managed to incorporate hip-pop and ballroom moves into our dance. We really appreciate having him as our instructor!

HIP HOP DANCE JUNKIES's reply:

You both were so easy to work with and made it enjoyable for me as well!! Can't wait to see the video!! :)
    Drew Married on 09/21/2019

Brandon is great! Highly recommended!

Whether you want something super polished, or just need some guidance on basic moves (like we did), Brandon will help with whatever you need. He was very fun to work with, and 100% made us feel more comfortable for the big day and our first dance. Highly recommend working with him for a few sessions!

HIP HOP DANCE JUNKIES's reply:

Congrats Drew & Adrienne!! It was a pleasure working with you both! Can't wait to see the video :)
  • William
    William Q. Married on 08/18/2019

Brandon is the Man

This guy Brandon is the man! I got married in August and wanted to surprised my wife with a choreographed dance and man did Brandon deliver. He's super chill and fun to work with and is very patient with his moves. Brandon's very responsive and is easy to chat with. He gave my two brothers and I super easy moves to remember. He even catered the moves to our body type, as we are pretty stiff. Everyone loved our dance. It was one of the highlights of the night!
  • Joshua
    Joshua R. Married on 05/05/2019

Great, Customizable Experience

Brandon has a great ability to customize my needs as a dancer and performer. He is diligent, passionate, and creative. I've improved tremendously and my confidence, both on and off the dancefloor, has improved as well! Strongly recommend
    Joe Married on 12/22/2018
    From the first conversation I had with Brandon at Hip Hop Dance Junkies I knew I found the right guy to help make my vision come true. His dedication and passion was top shelf all the way! I would highly recommend hiring him for whatever vision you may have! *****
  • Erik Married on 11/02/2018
    Great moves and lots of fun!
    Sarah Married on 08/12/2018
    I contacted Brandon from Hip Hop Dance Junkies to organise three dancers to perform the choreography to Beyonce Love on Top for our wedding day. Brandon was very responsive, contacting me immediately and he remained in contact throughout the planning process. He sent videos of the dancers performing and provided a competitive quote. He also offered to assist us with securing a venue for the day. I have found the customer service to be exceptional & the dancers are incredible. This has been the friendliest and most professional service I have experienced during my wedding planning process. Thank you Brandon and team!
    Tiffany Married on 04/07/2018
    Brandon is absolutely a joy to work with. My fiance and I could not be more thrilled with the experience we've had. Neither of us are dancers, but Brandon made us feel confident and capable. For our first dance, he took time to really get to knonw us and what we are looking for in the experience of our first dance. He choreographed a dance that was creative, unique, and very us -- what's more, Brandon doesn't stop after his first shot at the dance. Throughout lessons, he's willing to make little tweaks or changes if he comes up with an idea that's even better. His lessons have made us feel even more together and have given us wonderful memories together leading up to our big day. Wedding planning can be tense at worst, and boring at other times-- dance classes have been an amazing way to have time for just "us"! We cannot say enough about Brandon - he want us to have fun, and look good!! We've even signed up for additional classes just to keep learning from him!
    Chloe Married on 09/17/2017
    A lot of our guests told us that our first dance was a highlight of the whole event, and that's in large part due to Brandon. He choreographed our dance, and worked with us until we had it down. We're excited to try a hip-hop class with him!
    Louis Married on 06/03/2017
    Fantastic teacher and a great routine. Brandon made it simple, fun and (most importantly) cool.
    Michael Married on 05/06/2017
    We used hip hop dance junkies to choreograph our first dance. The service was phenomenal we had 0 dancing experience and we're able to learn a choreographed dance within just a few lessons. Our families were in awe of our new abilities. The lessons were well worth it and helped us create even more special memories from our special day.
    Stephanie Married on 07/19/2014
    Brandon was amazing -- my husband was not comfortable dancing at our wedding or at all, really and Brandon got him feeling comfortable and excited to dance -- such an awesome addition to our lives!!! Thanks Brandon!
    Kenneth Married on 07/19/2014
    Brandon is an amazing teacher, an incredible dancer and all around good guy.
    Hai Married on 10/12/2012
    Brandon was great to work with. He actually took the time and effort to really personalize a routine for us. I was very appreciative of the time he took to break down the steps so that even beginners like us were able to create a unique routine for our special day without it looking like an amateur talent show.
    Aliya Married on 09/20/2012
    You must must must book him. He's beyond amazing and king. Very professional. Taught my husband how to dance after a few lessons and let me tell you my husband had 2 left feet. High recommend him.
  • W
    Wayne Married on 10/15/2010
    HHDJ isn't just about hip hop dance! It's about artestry of blending music and movement! We had a chance to use HHDJ for our first dance at our wedding! It was a total success! Thank You HHDJ, thank you Brandon!!
    Mike Married on 06/04/2019

Great teacher

Brandon is a great teacher. Very patient and friendly. I don't have a lot of experience dancing but he has a good program for beginners and he doesn't let you off the hook. We recapped the moves he taught me a number of times during the lesson, which reinforced what I was learning.