HIP HOP DANCE JUNKIES Reviews

18 Reviews for HIP HOP DANCE JUNKIES

• Linette

Linette Shyers · Married on 01/07/2020

First Wedding Dance

We hired Brandon to assist us with our first wedding dance. We wanted a first dance that we would have fun dancing to and our guest would have a blast watching. The problem was, neither of us are dancers. We also knew we could not put together choreography that would wow everyone. So we hired Brandon. From the start, Brandon assisted us with putting a fun mix of songs together. We then scheduled our dates and times which was super easy because he is very timely with his communication. For our lessons, Brandon choreographed some show stopper moves while at the same time made sure they were easy enough for us to do. The lessons were a blast and a little workout which is never a bad thing when one is getting ready for a wedding. Brandon even incorporated some shuffle foot work which elevated our dance to a whole new level. All throughout, Brandon thought about everything from choreographed poses so the photographer could get great shots to even what we were wearing to ensure that all was considered when choreographing and practicing our dance. During each lesson, Brandon would show us a new part to the dance. He then had us do the newly learned step with him until we could do them with the music alone. At the end of each lesson, Brandon videotaped the dance with each lesson showing a newly learned choreographed part. He then emailed the videos to us so we could practice at home. The pace of his step by step individual attention and the videotaping of each lesson streamlined the process. Bottom line, if you want to have a memorable first wedding dance even when your level of dancing is low, hire Brandon and he will make sure you guys look AMAZING!!!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Eleanor · Married on 10/20/2019

The experience is great. We love Brandon!

Brandon is great!!!! We had him as our wedding’s first dance instructor. He is very patient and flexible in accommodating to our needs. He managed to teach us the dance helped us be ready to perform within just two weeks! He is also very creative!! He managed to incorporate hip-pop and ballroom moves into our dance. We really appreciate having him as our instructor!

Sent on 11/19/2019

HIP HOP DANCE JUNKIES's reply:

You both were so easy to work with and made it enjoyable for me as well!! Can't wait to see the video!! :)

Drew W · Married on 09/21/2019

Brandon is great! Highly recommended!

Whether you want something super polished, or just need some guidance on basic moves (like we did), Brandon will help with whatever you need. He was very fun to work with, and 100% made us feel more comfortable for the big day and our first dance. Highly recommend working with him for a few sessions!

Sent on 12/02/2019

HIP HOP DANCE JUNKIES's reply:

Congrats Drew & Adrienne!! It was a pleasure working with you both! Can't wait to see the video :)
  • William

William Quan · Married on 08/18/2019

Brandon is the Man

This guy Brandon is the man! I got married in August and wanted to surprised my wife with a choreographed dance and man did Brandon deliver. He's super chill and fun to work with and is very patient with his moves. Brandon's very responsive and is easy to chat with. He gave my two brothers and I super easy moves to remember. He even catered the moves to our body type, as we are pretty stiff. Everyone loved our dance. It was one of the highlights of the night!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Joshua B Raff · Married on 05/05/2019

Great, Customizable Experience

Brandon has a great ability to customize my needs as a dancer and performer. He is diligent, passionate, and creative. I've improved tremendously and my confidence, both on and off the dancefloor, has improved as well! Strongly recommend

Sent on 05/05/2019

Joe · Married on 12/22/2018

From the first conversation I had with Brandon at Hip Hop Dance Junkies I knew I found the right guy to help make my vision come true. His dedication and passion was top shelf all the way! I would highly recommend hiring him for whatever vision you may have! *****

Sent on 12/21/2017
  • Erik · Married on 11/02/2018

Great moves and lots of fun!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/12/2018

I contacted Brandon from Hip Hop Dance Junkies to organise three dancers to perform the choreography to Beyonce Love on Top for our wedding day. Brandon was very responsive, contacting me immediately and he remained in contact throughout the planning process. He sent videos of the dancers performing and provided a competitive quote. He also offered to assist us with securing a venue for the day. I have found the customer service to be exceptional & the dancers are incredible. This has been the friendliest and most professional service I have experienced during my wedding planning process. Thank you Brandon and team!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Tiffany · Married on 04/07/2018

Brandon is absolutely a joy to work with. My fiance and I could not be more thrilled with the experience we've had. Neither of us are dancers, but Brandon made us feel confident and capable. For our first dance, he took time to really get to knonw us and what we are looking for in the experience of our first dance. He choreographed a dance that was creative, unique, and very us -- what's more, Brandon doesn't stop after his first shot at the dance. Throughout lessons, he's willing to make little tweaks or changes if he comes up with an idea that's even better. His lessons have made us feel even more together and have given us wonderful memories together leading up to our big day. Wedding planning can be tense at worst, and boring at other times-- dance classes have been an amazing way to have time for just "us"! We cannot say enough about Brandon - he want us to have fun, and look good!! We've even signed up for additional classes just to keep learning from him!

Sent on 01/28/2018

Chloe · Married on 09/17/2017

A lot of our guests told us that our first dance was a highlight of the whole event, and that's in large part due to Brandon. He choreographed our dance, and worked with us until we had it down. We're excited to try a hip-hop class with him!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Louis · Married on 06/03/2017

Fantastic teacher and a great routine. Brandon made it simple, fun and (most importantly) cool.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Michael · Married on 05/06/2017

We used hip hop dance junkies to choreograph our first dance. The service was phenomenal we had 0 dancing experience and we're able to learn a choreographed dance within just a few lessons. Our families were in awe of our new abilities. The lessons were well worth it and helped us create even more special memories from our special day.

Sent on 05/29/2017

Kenneth · Married on 07/19/2014

Brandon is an amazing teacher, an incredible dancer and all around good guy.

Sent on 09/03/2014

stephanie · Married on 07/19/2014

Brandon was amazing -- my husband was not comfortable dancing at our wedding or at all, really and Brandon got him feeling comfortable and excited to dance -- such an awesome addition to our lives!!! Thanks Brandon!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Hai · Married on 10/12/2012

Brandon was great to work with. He actually took the time and effort to really personalize a routine for us. I was very appreciative of the time he took to break down the steps so that even beginners like us were able to create a unique routine for our special day without it looking like an amateur talent show.

Sent on 08/23/2017

aliya · Married on 09/20/2012

You must must must book him. He's beyond amazing and king. Very professional. Taught my husband how to dance after a few lessons and let me tell you my husband had 2 left feet. High recommend him.

Sent on 05/25/2017
  • W

Wayne · Married on 10/15/2010

HHDJ isn't just about hip hop dance! It's about artestry of blending music and movement! We had a chance to use HHDJ for our first dance at our wedding! It was a total success! Thank You HHDJ, thank you Brandon!!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Mike · Married on 06/04/2019

Great teacher

Brandon is a great teacher. Very patient and friendly. I don't have a lot of experience dancing but he has a good program for beginners and he doesn't let you off the hook. We recapped the moves he taught me a number of times during the lesson, which reinforced what I was learning.

Sent on 04/30/2019