Hilton Woodland Hills / Los Angeles Reviews

Hilton Woodland Hills / Los Angeles 3
  • Team

Team Gala · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Best Value, Best Service, Beautiful Venue

The Hilton Team is easy to work with. They accommodate most requests and they go out of their way to make suggestions an offerings that made our event that much nicer. The pricing is absolutely reasonable for everything you get compared to other similar venues. This venue is in a nice location, is updated in style, and the food quality is consistent. Above all, the service of all the employees is top notch.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Avi Zaraya · Getting married on 01/04/2021

A refined experinece that is better than other local hotels!

I want to thank you for a beautiful event. The food was truly excellent, the service was top notch, and the center pieces definitely brought everything together. You can really tell the passion and commitment of the staff as they went above and beyond in their courtesy, diligence to exceed expectations, and ensure that everyone was happy. And working with Babette Shade was an absolute pleasure and a breathe of fresh air as compared to other hotels.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Matt Orlove · Married on 04/18/2019

Responsive and accommodating!

The team at Hilton Woodland Hills really did a great job on accommodations for my wedding! Lamar was responsive and helpful- sent me regular updates on my room block as well as opened up additional rooms for my group as needed! Plus it was the best price I could find in the area. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Hilton Woodland Hills / Los Angeles's reply:

Thank you very much for your review. We hope that we have another opportunity to serve your event needs in the future. Have a great year!

penelope · Married on 04/13/2019

Wedding Hotel Group Booking

The Hilton’s staff went abound and beyond to make sure my special day ran smoothly. They made sure my family & friends had a place to call home during the weekend’s wedding festivities. Their booking staff and hotel staff were all very helpful, friendly and patient when it came to wedding craziness and last minute family bookings with special requests! Thank you Hilton Woodland Hills, we definitely enjoyed our stay!!
    -Penelope Contreras

Sent on 04/28/2019

Diana · Married on 09/26/2018

We love the Hilton Woodland Hills! Debra Chicca and the rest of the staff are always a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 08/14/2018

ChrisAnne · Married on 09/11/2018

Our firm has held a total of three 2-Day Seminars with another coming up and the Hilton has more than exceed our expectations. From the Director of Catering/Banquets to the exceptional servicing team we could not have had a better experience. The presentation of food & deserts was worthy of 10 STARS; it was not only classy but very tasty as well. Our very best compliments to the Chef and their team!!We highly recommend the Hilton for any of your personal or professional gatherings. We wont use anyone else!!!!!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Marla · Married on 09/08/2018

Wonderful staff! Beautiful hotel. We had an excellent stay!

Sent on 10/01/2018

elizabeth · Married on 08/05/2018

I hosted my first event with Hilton. I cannot begin to express how grateful I am that I chose Hilton Woodland Hills as the venue. The hotel staff was very supportive. If it weren't for their amazing staff, my event wouldn't have been a success. They helped my vision come to life. Babette, the director, was there for me every step of the way. Jorge took the time out his busy schedule to help me with ideas for the set up months before the event. Of course the day of your event things can be hectic, but Antonio and Luis handled everything with finesse. I apologized to Antonio and Luis in advance if I was crabby because we all know how it is coordinating an event can be stressful.They handled the day with ease. and tended to my every need. All the staff went above and beyond for me and the event. I will be hosting more events in the near future here, not only because of the beautiful venue, but because they have such a efficient team to meet your needs. Thank you again!

Sent on 08/09/2018
    Hilton Woodland Hills / Los Angeles 4
    Hilton Woodland Hills / Los Angeles 5
  • F

FLORINE · Married on 05/03/2018

Everyone is so helpful and concerned about you and your event. It is like you are the only one having an event and they make you feel so important and special. They will find a way to do whatever it takes for you and then some! Thanks to Babette who is so patient, and her outstanding staff! HILTON NO. 1

Sent on 05/07/2018

Diana · Married on 04/26/2018

Our Teacher of the Year Awards Dinner was an amazing event thanks to Babette Shade and the staff at Hilton Woodland Hills/Los Angeles. They went above and beyond my expectations - from the attention to detail with the overall look of the room to the attention given to my guests that night - it was a great event thanks to the Hilton!

Sent on 05/07/2018
    Hilton Woodland Hills / Los Angeles 6

Mary · Married on 03/10/2018

Our school's annual Spring Gala fundraiser was very successful which was mostly due to the great location and great service. Babette was key in making our event a night to remember. She was wonderful to work with as well as the rest of the Hilton staff. They were very accommodating and eager to please. We had a great experience overall and would highly recommend this location.

Sent on 04/11/2018
  • F

Felicia · Married on 07/05/2017

We love the Hilton Woodland Hills! Debra Chicca, Babette Shade and the rest of the staff are always a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 08/09/2018
  • Samuel

Samuel · Married on 09/07/2013

Above & Beyond

Every team member at this venue is amazing. They take care of everything and ensure even the smallest details are taken care of. Working with Babette and her Team is like working with a family. You will not find this level of service elsewhere. Love this place and use them for business seminars year round!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • User2119867 · 2+ years ago

We had a lovely reception at the Hilton. Service was great and the food was great. The only downfall was that some guests said that the hors d'oeuvres were limited during cocktail hour. The staff was very friendly. They went around and asked our guests to fill out a customer service survey at the end of the night which I thought was a bit strange.

Sent on 09/18/2012

JoAnn · Married on 09/10/2011

We used the Hilton for our guest accommodations and our wedding reception. They were very helpful from the very beginning. Sari is the best!!! She was always available with any questions we had. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding reception!

Sent on 09/29/2011

Margaret · Married on 12/27/2008

The overall atmosphere of the facility was beautiful. I would recommend this facility and use it again, if the need arises.

Sent on 01/07/2009

Kate Mcfall · Married on 08/03/2019

Wonderful hotel, great staff.

I found Babette in the sales department wonderful to deal with. She was very quick to reply to emails and lovely to chat with over the phone. Living in Australia I was not able to visit the property before confirming our event, but Babette made it very easy by sending photos and explaining the features of the hotel. We loved the space so much we have already booked another event at the hotel.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Tanya · Married on 08/28/2011

I choose this hotel as a venue for my wedding due to the closeness of it to family and due to its particular charm. Sari, the catering manager, was especially friendly and helpful compared to other venues I've considered which was a big plus. She was also very accommodating to my schedule (since I'm an out of state bride) and worked with my schedule. She worked with us during the food was tasting to ensure that each dish was perfect.

The day of the wedding was pretty perfect. They were willing to place my pink overlays over each table, and were great at fix the stage for the ceremony when we found it was too small. The lighting was perfect, the food was great and the service people were very helpful and accommodating. I couldn't ask for much more :)

Sent on 09/15/2011

Jessica · Married on 10/18/2008

3.5
      3.5

We used the Hilton for our guest accommodations as well as our rehearsal dinner. They did a good job. The rooms were all taken care of according to the reservations and plans and the rehearsal dinner was nice.

Sent on 03/30/2009