Hilton Naples Reviews

Hilton Naples 6
Hilton Naples 7

Callie G · Married on 10/06/2018

The BEST wedding venue in SW Florida

Where do I even start? My husband and I got married at the Hilton a little over three months ago and it was more than we could have ever dreamed it. Saying that it was my fairytale wedding and a dream come true is a huge understatement. The staff at the Hilton is fantastic and so friendly, but Caprice is beyond outstanding not just as a wedding coordinator, but also as a friend and even a “therapist” to calm you wedding stress. She truly made our wedding day a picture perfect wedding. Caprice treats you as real people, not just another wedding that she can check off on her list. She always went the extra mile to make sure we felt special. She unfortunately was unable to be there on our actual wedding day, but she still made sure that everything was just the way we had asked. I truly cannot thank Caprice enough for working with us and making all of my crazy dreams and ideas a reality. I wasn’t always the easiest to get ahold of or quick to respond to emails due to being in grad school while planning a wedding, but she was always so patient with me and always understanding when it would take me some time to respond to email. As we approached our wedding date, Caprice ensured that the coordinator for the day of our wedding was in attendance at our meeting so that everyone was on the same page rather than messages being passed back and forth. Caprice is seriously the best in the business.
    Our ceremony...talk about something straight out of a movie! It was breathtaking and so much more than I could have dreamed of. I always wanted to get married outdoors, but wasn’t big on a beach wedding, so when They shouted us 8th Avenue, we knew that was the spot. Two months prior to our wedding was when the red tide was awful and as soon as I emailed Caprice to talk about alternatives, she started looking at other options for us. She even went a visited a park that was a possible option to determine if it would hold the number of guest we were expecting. Fortunately, the red tide subsided and we had the perfect rustic themed ceremony at 8th South Avenue.
    I didn’t get the chance to go out to our cocktail hour, but from my pictures and what my guest said, it was breathtaking.
    The food at our wedding reception was incredible and the hor dvours were fabulous! Our guest are still raving about it. The lighting was exactly what I had asked for and the table settings were perfect down to the small details we had wanted. Our dance floor was huge, which was exactly what we wanted to be able to dance the night away, and that’s exactly what we did.
    The Hilton and Caprice truly made our night perfect. When we got back to our room we had special treats and drinks waiting for us, which were delicious. Three months later and Caprice is still making us feel special. If you are looking for the perfect wedding location, look no further because you have found it. I can’t thank the Hilton and Caprice enough for making my fairytale become a reality!

Hilton Naples 11
    Hilton Naples 20
    Hilton Naples 21
    Hilton Naples 22

sara · Married on 07/14/2018

Caprice did an awesome job helping keep us on track and with all the little details. The entire staff at the Hilton was incredible and so accommodating. Everything turned out so beautiful. We had a large number of guest staying the weekend and everyone was very pleased with the rooms and the pool. The only complaint was that the only restaurant in the hotel for your guest is very overpriced. However the location is great and there are plenty of options within walking distance or a short uber ride. Caprice you were amazing and we can not thank you enough for stepping up to the plate when our first coordinator left!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Hilton Naples's reply:

It was such an honor to be part of your and Bobby’s special day! I’m glad your guests were able to enjoy the hotel and its amenities – I’ll be sure to pass along your comments to the rest of our team. Thank you for the kind words and of course, CONGRATULATIONS! With love, Caprice

Mary · Married on 05/05/2018

Caprice and her staff were amazing. We didn’t expect the rain that came, but without blinking an eye, Caprice created a space that looked as though it was planned all along. It was such a great experience working with her.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Hilton Naples's reply:

We won’t let a little rain ruin anyone’s wedding parade! Thank you for letting us be a part of your daughter and new son-in-law’s always & forever! It was such a pleasure working with you and your family. With love, Caprice

Keri · Married on 04/16/2018

My husband and I are not big planners and were looking for the perfect laid back ceremony and reception. Caprice, special events manager, was wonderful and helped plan everything and made sure things we didn't think of were included in our wedding.

We had a small ceremony on the beach and then back to the Hilton Naples for the poolside reception. The reception was setup on the far end of the pool patio and there was plenty of shade on the sunny day. We booked the Hilton Naples sight unseen and no food samples tasted. The Hilton Naples was beautiful; the food (Mahi Mahi, Filet Mignon, and French Cut Chicken) was AMAZING; the reception by the pool turned into a pool party.

Along with our family and friends we had the best wedding, reception / pool party!

Thank you to all the people at the Hilton for making our day so special

Sent on 05/03/2018

Hilton Naples's reply:

Your wedding and poolside reception were so much FUN! Our team loved that your friends & family made the celebration on our Pool Terrace so fun & exciting - what an awesome day for your dream wedding. I know planning a destination wedding can be scary so thank you for trusting me and the Hilton Naples team to be part of your always and forever! Come see us for your anniversary!

With love,

Kim · Married on 03/16/2018

Absolutely amazing experience!!! We highly recommend

Sent on 06/17/2018

Hilton Naples's reply:

Your recommendation means the world to me – thank you! Our team loved being part of your special day and to help you make beautiful memories with your family & friends. Congratulations again!

With Love,

Rachel · Married on 01/14/2018

Our wedding was on Sunday, January 14th 2018 and what an amazing event and venue! Everything from the early morning breakfast, the beautiful Sunday morning beach wedding ceremony, professional transportation, and the top-quality reception couldn't have been more beautiful or well coordinated. The staff was very helpful and took care of every last detail to help create a beautiful, elegant and memorable experience for everyone! All of our guests were raving at how special this event was and we absolutely couldn't be happier! Thank you for taking such good care of us, Caprice and all of the staff at the Hilton! You guys are awesome and I'd highly recommend your venue to anyone looking for a beach wedding!

Sent on 01/31/2018
    Hilton Naples 23
    Hilton Naples 24
    Hilton Naples 25
    Hilton Naples 26
    Hilton Naples 27
    Hilton Naples 28

Hilton Naples's reply:

You & Patrick are the awesome ones! It was my absolute pleasure to help coordinate your amazing ceremony & reception! Your recommendation made my day and I hope you come back and see me!

With Love,

Sean · Married on 10/27/2017

Shannon and her team are truly the best! Shannon definitely made the wedding planning process stress free and smooth sailing! We were so blessed to have had her as a wedding planner and pulling off our special day. Everything was beautiful and we received so many compliments on our wedding and it was all because of Shannon and here team putting everything together perfectly. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner and venue as Shannon and her team know what they are doing! I would definitely recommend Shannon and the Naples Hilton to anyone in need of a wedding planner and venue in Florida, and if I had to rate her from 1 to 10...it would be a 20! Whenever we needed something or had a question, she always was responsive and quick even though we were based in the UK! She understood our vision and it turned out beautifully! Thank you so much again and I would highly recommend her to any engaged couple!

Brian · Married on 09/29/2017

Absolutely the best staff out of all Hilton properties. There were several events going on at the time of our wedding that was rained out at the beach and reverted back to the busy hotel. Shannon Quinn coordinated everything quickly, calmly and professionally. She literally turned it around in less than 30 minutes and our guest were rerouted, the ceremonial hall was set up amd most importantly Our wedding was on time. Exceptional staff and highly recommended. Thank you

Sent on 10/03/2017
    Hilton Naples 29
    Hilton Naples 30
    Hilton Naples 31
    Hilton Naples 32
    Hilton Naples 33

Hilton Naples's reply:

Brian & Stacie…you were an amazing couple to work with! One thing is for sure…Shannon is known to handle all situations with a calm and professional manner. We love hearing your excitement in your special day! And thank you for recommending Hilton as a destination wedding venue! Safe travels home!

Kim · Married on 09/29/2017

I cannot say enough positive things about our experience with the Hilton. From start to finish, the service was top notch. I had the pleasure of working with Shannon, the events coordinator, throughout the entire process. It is evident that Shannon loves her job, because she truly excells at it. No matter how many times I emailed her, she responded every single time within hours, never leaving me in limbo about the whole process. It was so comforting to know that she was there for anything I needed. Obviously, wedding planning in itself is stressful, but Shannon made it smooth sailing the entire way! The appetizers and entrees were all delicious, making it hard to narrow down our choices during the tasting. We wanted to choose them all! The entire staff went above and beyond to make sure our wedding went just the way we wanted it. They say it is good luck to have it rain on your wedding day, and it poured! Just our luck, our ceremony was planned to be held outside, but we had to move it indoors at the last minute. Shannon and her team did an amazing job to move everything inside. I didn’t even stress about it at all, because I knew she would take care of it. None of our guests even knew we were in our “plan b” ceremony space! The reception was equally amazing, and was executed perfectly by all staff involved. All in all, I couldn’t have asked for a better experience for my wedding. I highly recommend using the Hilton Naples as your venue.

Trisha · Married on 09/23/2017

So let me say this...the Hilton Naples was amazing for our wedding! Throughout the planning process Shannon Quinn and her team were always so helpful to me, it wasn't until Hurricane Irma hit that I really needed them and they came through.

Hurricane Irma hit two weeks before our wedding and we knew things may not work out. We were having a destination wedding and family was flying in from all over the country. I was a nervous wreck, but Shannon reassured me everything would work out. Fast forward to the week of, Shannon and her team including the two John's in banquets and the housekeeping staff worked tirelessly to get the hotel ready for our wedding. She arranged for us to stay in an alternate hotel while the hotel was cleaned up after Irma, but stayed in contact every step of the way.

My wedding day approached and I was no longer stressed, but relaxed because I knew the Hilton Naples would take good care of us. That was an understatement! My wedding was GORGEOUS! From the decor, to the friendly staff; I could not have asked for a better experience. We almost had a natural disaster destroy our day, by here we are 4 days later married and so grateful to the Hilton Naples for everything they did for our friends and family. Our family commented that it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been too and I was so happy! Thank you Shannon and team for making my day absolutely fabulous and amazing; despite Hurricane Irma having other plans. I would highly recommend the Hilton Naples for your wedding, Shannon and her team will take good care of you!

Sent on 09/27/2017
    Hilton Naples 34
    Hilton Naples 35
    Hilton Naples 36
    Hilton Naples 37

Hilton Naples's reply:

Well one thing is for sure Trisha: Hurricane Irma had no say on your special day! Thanks for trusting us to perfect your wedding! You are possibly one of the only brides to get married in Southwest Florida that day – and we are so proud to say we could give that to you and your family! You looked STUNNING! Hilton Naples is honored to have hosted such a beautiful moment.

Brian · Married on 09/02/2017

The Hilton Naples was a spectacular and amazing venue to host our wedding. We had our wedding on September 2nd 2017. Shannon and the staff were extremely helpful and responsive in every little detail of our wedding. This made planning our destination wedding a breeze. The venue was beautiful, food was delicious, and the service and coordination was impeccable. Our guests raved about their experience at the Hilton Naples.

• Mary

Mary · Married on 08/19/2017

If you're planning a destination wedding in Southwest Florida, look no further than the Hilton Naples! When we booked our wedding there back in 2015, we met with Ashley Sarlo, the wedding coordinator at the time, and fell in love with the property. After Ashley and her successor left, we met Shannon Quinn, whom we worked with for the majority of our planning stages and the day-of coordination. She. Is. Awesome.

Planning a destination wedding adds a whole other level of logistics, and Shannon made sure she was available to answer every question I had - even responding to emails on Saturday and Sunday evenings! She and the whole staff were amazingly accommodating. Anything anyone needed, she made sure we had! She also understood our vision for the ceremony and reception and everything was beautifully executed. We had our dream wedding day, and it couldn't have been possible without Shannon and her team. :)

Sent on 08/28/2017

Hilton Naples's reply:

Mary, thank you for your wonderful words! We appreciate the feedback on your destination wedding -- Hilton Naples is happy to have perfected your dream wedding! Thanks for sharing your special day with us!

Gabrielle · Married on 08/07/2017

The most amazing place to have a wedding. Shannon Quinn is the sweetest and hard working girl I have ever met. I literally can not think of anything bad to say. You want to get married? The Hilton Naples is the place for you!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Hilton Naples's reply:

Gabrielle, you were such a beautiful bride. Congratulations on your new beginning and thank you for sharing your experience with Shannon Quinn, Special Events Manager, & the Hilton Naples team.

Erika · Married on 08/05/2017

We can't thank everyone at the Hilton Naples enough for making our wedding an amazing experience! The entire staff was wonderful! Nina was very helpful and accommodating in arranging the hotel block for our guests. The event planners, Shannon and Paige were terrific! Shannon was very helpful during the planning process. She communicated every detail, and always responded quickly to our questions. Paige was amazing during our wedding weekend while Shannon was away. Paige listened to our vision, and we were blown away by how beautiful the ceremony site and ballroom looked for our wedding, and how smoothly the day/night unfolded under her direction. The food was absolutely wonderful, and the service outstanding! We had so many compliments from our guests about how well they were treated during their stay! Thanks again to Shannon, Paige, and the entire staff at the Hilton Naples!!
    Erika (July 15, 2017)

NANA ( DIANA) · Married on 07/29/2017

SHANNON DID IT AGAIN!!! this is the second time we have had the privildge of Shannons expertise the first time was in dec when she hosted my granddaughter dawn jezik and luca masellis wedding absolutely perfect in every way when we decided to have a 30th birthday party for dawn we went straight to Shannon she exceeded our expectations, as always, her personal touches made the party exceptional and her friendly and warm nature lets you know she takes her job seriously yet always greets you with a big smile and open arms she gives her undivided attention to every detail and exceeds your every request we consider Shannon our "GO TO GIRL" all it takes is a simple phone call let her know what you want and its done!! just show up and enjoy ! i really cant say enough about Shannon i hope the hilton realizes what a gem they have in her the hilton in naples fl is the place for any venue the staff is amazing, the food and display is extraordinary thanks to Shannon THANKS A BUNCH

Sent on 08/04/2017

Hilton Naples's reply:

Diana, it has been our pleasure to host such special events for your granddaughter. Her poolside birthday extravaganza was one for the books! We look forward to sharing many more memories with your family and friends.

Brian · Married on 07/01/2017

Shannon and her staff were amazing, we couldn't be happier with our experience! From start to finish Shannon was with us every step of the way. Shannon even gave us names for vendors, went above and beyond with rooms, and made sure reception room looked amazing for our big day! They were very accommodating to our family and friends as well, all whom stayed at the hotel for the weekend. Shannon even went as far as to show hotel employees our photo so they knew who we were and welcomed us with open arms! Everything went well from start to finish, apps for cocktail hour were delicious, food was A+, and we couldn't have asked for a better reception! You will be extremely happy with your experience at the Hilton for your big day!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Hilton Naples's reply:

Brian, thank you for your wonderful review. Our goal is to ensure our couples can ENJOY their engagement and have a smooth and easy planning process for their wedding day. July 1st, 2017 was YOUR day at the Hilton Naples and we are excited to know it exceeded your expectations :) Thank you for sharing your experience!

emily · Married on 05/06/2017

The Hilton does terrific weddings. This was our fourth child to get married and the third time we have chosen this venue

Leigh · Married on 05/05/2017

Shannon our planner was amazing! She jumped right in and helped plan out out wedding. Having a destination wedding could be stressful but they helped with all of the planning and had great recommendations. The accomadtions were amazing for our guests. The day of the wedding was seamless and everything went as planned! Shannon was very helpful and made sure we got exactly what we needed. I highly recommended the Hilton for planning a wedding/destination wedding!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Hilton Naples's reply:

Leigh & Alan, thank you for sharing your special weekend with the Hilton Naples. We hope you enjoyed the inclusive offerings of our Beautiful Beginnings package that allow our brides to enjoy their engagement while planning for their big day. Our goal is to limit stress for all our brides, local and/or destination -- so glad you were able to receive that feeling! Cheers to you and your new beginning!

Mildred · Married on 04/21/2017

We loved everything about the Hilton Naples. From the beginning to the end they were there every step of the way. We live in Ohio and I thought it would be difficult to plan my daughter's wedding but the event planner (Shannon Quinn) took care of everything for us. She was on top of everything and our communication was beyond excellent. She is completely amazing in handling multiple areas. The service was more then I ever could of imagined...beautiful, elegant and professional.
    I highly recommend this venue and the professional staff at the Hilton Naples.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Hilton Naples's reply:

Mildred, thank you for your kind words. Hilton Naples prides itself in team efforts: Special events Manager Shannon, Banquets, Housekeeping, Front Desk, and all departments on property. Our goal is to collaboratively work together to perfect your special weekend. We are honored to have had the opportunity to host such a beautiful event, and more so, that our team services were recognized. It was truly our pleasure. We look forward to your future visits...as you promised!

Alexis · Married on 04/21/2017

My destination wedding was April 2017. Living out of state I thought it was going to be very hard trying to communicate and plan a wedding from a different state. Shannon Quinn was the perfect person to plan my event. Shannon was very polite and communicated every detail with my mom and myself. I never felt out of the loop when planning this event. As a bride to be, I wanted everything to be perfect and I felt like that was so throughout my whole visit at the Hilton Naples. Our guests were in awe at how gorgeous the ceremony on 8th Ave location, and the Hilton ballroom were and how politely they were treated by all of the Hilton staff. I can truly say my wedding day was a magical day of bliss and happiness. Everything went by smoothly and Shannon was there every step of the way to ensure everything was perfect! The vendors they recommend for the cake and flowers were phenomenal as well. The food was delicious, the cake from Sassy's Cakes was amazing, and the decor was breathtaking. My guests are raving that they can't wait to go back and stay at the Hilton Naples!! Thank you Shannon and the Hilton Naples staff for such a elegant and memorable wedding!! My husband and I will definitely be back to visit!

Megan · Married on 03/10/2017

My destination wedding was March 10th. I have taken a couple weeks to write this review because there is just so much that I want to say...Shannon Quinn is incredible. There are really no words to express her dedication, kindness, and willingness to go above and beyond every day of my wedding planning and events. She offered advice, allowed me to contact her at anytime, and answered everyone of my countless emails/texts/phone calls. My wedding events were a 3 day affair, and from beginning to end she made sure everything was perfect. I know for a fact that things would not have gone as smoothly without her there to help. There is not a single complaint that I could say about Shannon and her wedding planning/coordination there at the Hilton. They are so lucky to have her. And as for the Hilton itself and the staff working there, they were just as wonderful! They were so kind and accommodating and made all of my guests stays (as well as my own) flawless. My husband and I will most definitely be going back to celebrate our anniversary at the Hilton Naples, as well as carry our fond memories of that place and the staff, for a lifetime. I will forever be grateful to Shannon and her team for such a perfect wedding day.

Sent on 03/29/2017

Hilton Naples's reply:

Megan & Jason, thank you for such a great review! Hilton Naples is ecstatic you enjoyed your extended special day. Kicking off the weekend with your Welcome Reception filled with cocktails and hors d’ oeurves followed by a beautiful beach wedding, and ending with a Sunday farewell brunch to thank all those who traveled to witness your love. It was an unforgettable weekend: for you, your guests, and Hilton Naples. We look forward to celebrating your one year anniversary with you! Be sure to give Shannon a call when you confirm your return date! We’ll be waiting!

Lauren · Married on 01/21/2017

My husband and I have lived in Naples for almost our whole lives and never thought to have our wedding at the Hilton and we are happy to say it was the best decision we could've made. We knew we wanted to get married close to the beach and picked out the location of the ceremony before we ever went to the Hilton. We can't say thank you enough to Shannon, events coordinator at the Hilton and all the staff for making our dream wedding a reality! Shannon was so easy to work with and so sweet, we could not have asked for anything more, it was so beautiful and my God the weather doesnt get any better than what we had. Shannon made everything picture perfect and we will always be so thankful for that, her calm under pressure put us at ease more than once! She made suggestions on the DJs, Tina and Scott at Naples DJ and Faith Collum Cosmetics for our big day and they were amazing as well, we will refer them to anyone who is ever looking for their services. Our reception was absolutely beautiful, the tables, the flowers and the food! Omg the food was amazing, everything was perfect! Thank you, thank you from the bottom of our hearts! Thank you for making our first day as husband and wife truly unforgettable! ?

Sent on 02/02/2017

Hilton Naples's reply:

Picture perfect is what we love to hear! Thank you for giving Hilton Naples the opportunity to perfect your dream wedding! Shannon works hard to tune into the needs of each and every bride. Everyone is different from the design and menu to the vendors. She makes sure to fit your vision of your special day with the perfect vendors. Hilton Naples is not “solely” a wedding venue – it’s a team of individuals seeking to make your wedding extra special, from ceremony location, table design & décor, dinner details on our part to referring the vendors we know are reliable, professional, and great at what they do. Hilton Naples is here to help in all aspects of your wedding, creating a stress-free planning process. Again, thank you Lauren for your wonderful words!

Simone · Married on 12/18/2016

I cannot express how thankful I am to everyone at the Hilton Naples fl for making our dream wedding a reality. The staff at this hotel is exceptional! They not only made me and my groom feel like royalty but also our guest. We got so many compliments about how good the food was and also the open bar. Shannon and Paige are the best, and although they changed the coordinators a couple times in the end I was extremely happy with the work they put into our wedding. They listened to my vision of how I wanted the decor to come together and I was completely blown away when I saw everything come together. These two ladies are professionals and they have a great deal of passion for what they do and it definitely shows in their work. There is not one thing I would change about my wedding day because that's how perfect it was. The day of the wedding the staff at the Hilton took away the stress and anxiety because they did all the hard part and I got to enjoy the company of family and friends and my now husband. I would recommend this hotel to any and every bride. I read the reviews before I booked them as my venue and I knew I was in good hands. They did not disappoint one bit. I would not change anything about my wedding day because it was perfect and our guest all said the same. Thank you Shannon and Paige, you guys truly made our day a dream come true. Thank you!!

dawn · Married on 12/03/2016

Hilton Naples far exceeded my expectations. I fell in love with the venue when I first visited in April. Throughout the 8 months before my wedding, Hilton staff, including Shannon, the wedding coordinator, was in contact with me to ensure that we were on the same page and to make the process as flawless as possible.
    I had many wedding guests stay the night at the Hilton. I knew that there was a shuttle from the hotel to the beach, but I had no idea that the Hilton offered free bike rentals for their guests to ride around town. Many of my out of town guest took advantage of the beautiful weather and the great location of the hotel to ride the bikes around town.
    Shannon and John Machnicz, Director of Banquets, were by my side throughout the rehearsal dinner and wedding ensuring that everything went smoothly and how I envisioned. Shannon and the Hilton staff brought my vision to life. I can't explain the feeling I had when I saw the reception hall for the first time. I stood with my husband and grandmother in awe. The staff members set-up everything, while we enjoyed the cocktail hour.
    The food was amazing- from the presentation to the taste. My wedding included plate options of steak, mahi mahi, or chicken. I continue to have guests tell me how it was the best food they've had.
    A week after my wedding, I attended an event at the Ritz Carlton in Naples. The food was overcooked, cold, and the decorations were mediocre. There were also two weddings occurring at the time same. I peeked my head in to find, unimpressive decorations. There was no "WOW" factor. The accommodations at the Ritz did not compare to those of the Hilton. The Hilton rooms are up-to-date, spacious, and aesthetically pleasing. Leticia, a staff member at the Hilton, cleaned my room after I checked out. I left an heirloom bracelet and ring in the room. She brought those heirlooms to the front desk for retrieval. She is an honest person with class that far exceeds most people.