Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino Reviews

Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino 6
Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino 7
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 04/13/2019

Best bridal specialist there is!

I planned my wedding in Aruba at the Hilton. Lisandra is the bridal specialist and worked with me for 8 months planning the big day. Since everything is done by e-mail and phone it can be stressful, but trust me, Lisa is the best of the best and will make sure every single detail is taken care of. I had NO stress the day of my wedding and everything looked perfect, beyond my expectations! The food was excellent, Lisa helped me pick out a great DJ and steel pan drum. She gave me suggestions and was very organized through the process. She was very responsive and if she was busy she had an assistant get back to me very quickly. If you're planning a wedding in Aruba, chose the Hilton!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Justin · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding/ rehearsal dinner was unbelievable

Wedding Planner and staff were amazing! Every1 was super friendly and always anticipated what we needed.. Wedding on the beach during sunset was breath taking. Party on the beach was well organized and everyone enjoyed the music , food and drinks. The mix of the atmosphere and great staff made for a night my wife and I will never forget.

Sent on 12/21/2018

Alizabeth · Married on 10/06/2018

The minute we stepped foot onto the grounds of the Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort and met with Lisandra Dammerman we knew that we had found our venue and coordinator for our 10/6/18 destination wedding. Lisa did an amazing job showing us all of the amenities the Hilton has to offer. She gave us helpful suggestions and creative ideas to make the most out of our wedding weekend which included a welcome gathering, beach ceremony, outdoor reception and a farewell brunch. Once we booked, Lisa made it a priority to help us select and reserve the best wedding vendors in Aruba. Lisa coordinated everything from the officiant, food, cake, flowers, and hair/makeup. We opted to fly in our own DJ from Boston at which time Lisa put us in touch with a production company to handle all of our logistical needs. Throughout the 11 months of planning Lisa remained in contact with us. She was very easy to get in touch with which made planning an international wedding a breeze! Upon our arrival, Lisa took the time to greet us at the front desk. We booked 20+ rooms and hosted 60 guests. The Hilton upgraded our room to an ocean balcony suite at no additional cost. Days before the wedding Lisa set up a time for us to meet with all of our vendors and go over every last detail with them. Our guests had a wonderful time and raved about the food, venue, and incredible staff. Lisa along with her assistant Nyala, banquet manager Jorge and complete support staff treated all of us like family. They accommodated every one of our requests and made our entire experience unforgettable! Unfortunately it did begin to rain half way through our reception which was held on the pool deck. Lisa and her team did an amazing job activating and executing the pre-discussed rain plan. Within 15 minutes all of our guests were inside the ballroom dancing, drinking and laughing. Our guests said the rain was a blessing and did not hinder the wedding one bit. We cannot recommend the Hilton and Lisandra Dammerman enough!

Sent on 10/14/2018
  • Magan

Magan Parascondola · Married on 10/01/2018

Our picture perfect wedding day

Everyone at the Hilton went above and beyond for our wedding everything was perfect .

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren Percarpio · Married on 09/28/2018

Aruba Wedding

Lisandra was an amazing wedding planner. Everything I wanted, she was able to replicate exactly. She was very responsive through email and phone calls. She eased my nerves about planning a destination wedding and made the whole process stress free.

Sent on 12/13/2018
  • David

David · Married on 08/31/2018

Hilton Aruba- A Perfect 10!!

My wife and I had our wedding reception at the Hilton Aruba this past Labor Day weekend. Lisa and her team went above and beyond and exceeded our expectations for our special day. The entire night went without a hitch-- there wasn't an ounce of stress for us and we have Lisa to thank for that! She's a pro and you'll understand why she has a pristine reputation when you hire her. She was instrumental with communication and coordination with our church coordinator, photographer, florist and DJ. Every facet to the night was perfect. We had an awesome experience at the Hilton Aruba and strongly recommend to speak to Lisa when you plan a destination wedding in Aruba!!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Paul Falco · Married on 07/14/2018

Lisa made all of our dreams come true!

We had our wedding at the Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino on July 14, 2018 and it was picture perfect. From the planning process, to up to the wedding, and even in the days and weeks following, Lisa was amazing. She was very easy to talk to and get in contact with and went above and beyond in making sure my wife and I were happy. Lisa took care of every aspect to make sure everything went to plan without a hitch. If anyone is even considering having a destination wedding in the Caribbean, I would have all of the confidence in the world in Lisa and her staff at the Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Kirsten · Married on 04/22/2018

Lisa Dammerman is simply the best. Her warm and friendly personality is the reason that we selected the Hilton to host our wedding. Lisa is extremely organized and accommodating and she made the wedding planning process as easy as it could have possibly been! We were very appreciative of her input when choosing vendors and our wedding turned out to be beautiful beyond our imagination thanks to her hard work. We visited Aruba 11 months prior to the wedding for a planning trip and stayed at the Hilton. When we met with Lisa during this visit, we were immediately convinced that she would be our wedding planner. We were very happy with our stay for both the planning and wedding trip. Our guests loved the beach and it was the perfect setting for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. We were very pleased with the waiters, waitresses, bartenders and reception manager, Jorge, who went above and beyond to make our guests comfortable. Everyone was extremely courteous, kind and professional. Lisa is amazing and we highly recommend her and this beautiful hotel!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Brian · Married on 10/14/2017

Lisa Dammerman was the BEST wedding planner one could hope for. She was very attentive to all of my wife's details. Planning a wedding remotely isn't the easiest. She returned all of my wife's calls very quickly, found her great options to choose from and delivered on everything promised. The location was very nice and it enabled us to have a great wedding. Thanks Hilton and Thanks Lisa!!!!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Jim · Married on 10/13/2017

our marriage on the beach was absolutely amazing
    Raynold did a fantastic job with everything
    the day was perfect , the minister was equally fantastic
    the photographer that we hired took amazing shots
    and, dinner on the beach after your wedding, it doesn't get any better than that !
    a huge thank you for Lori & Jim

Sent on 01/05/2018
    Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino 15

Ali · Married on 07/15/2017

My now husband and I were married at The Hilton this past Saturday 7/15/17 and were absolutely thrilled with every single detail of all three events - welcome dinner, wedding, and farewell brunch, all of which were hosted on site. Lisa Dammerman was our on site wedding planner and she was and is just absolutely phenomenal! We connected with her immediately when we met with her for the first time in May 2016 and she played a huge part in our decision to get married at The Hilton Aruba. Lisa made planning a wedding overseas a breeze and our entire stay at The Hilton felt like a dream. Our guests had a wonderful time at all three events and raved about the food, venue, and super attentive staff. Lisa hired DJ Tino for our reception and he was fantastic - we only sat down to eat, otherwise we were dancing with our guests! Our steel pan drum player (ceremony and cocktail hour) Lisa hired was also fantastic and a must in our opinion for an authentic Caribbean feel. Eduardo, Elvin, and all staff at all three events were beyond attentive and took amazing care of myself, my husband, and all of our guests. Angela from Bella Aruba was our photographer and Ingmar Maduro was our videographer and they were both wonderful to work with and took great care to make sure we got all the shots we wanted - can't wait to see pics/video! Our cake was also absolutely delicious + beautiful and our flowers were gorgeous. Everything was just perfect from start to finish and we honestly cannot recommend the Hilton, Lisa, and team enough!

Thank you Lisa and team for everything - we will be forever grateful.

Ali and Chris (Stuart)

Sent on 07/23/2017

Pamela · Married on 05/13/2017

Raynold Semeleer was the wedding coordinator for my wedding at the Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino. The wedding was planned from the United States but when I arrived in Aruba everything was scheduled and planned exactly as we had discussed. Raynold recommended great vendors and the staff at the Hilton did such a good job that our time in Aruba was stress free and I was able to have fun with my friends and family.

Sent on 05/26/2017

In the process of planning! Lisa is great, so friendly and helpful, we can't wait to get there.

Sent on 11/22/2015

Vanessa · Married on 04/30/2016

Lisa is amazing. Let her handle everything. She knows what she is doing.

Sent on 03/09/2017

Judy · Married on 04/27/2015

I have been coming to Aruba for 10 years now so of course when my daughter Jessica was planning her wedding on a beach there was no other choice than to pick Aruba for us! I found Lisa Dammerman on the website for the radisson (now the hilton) and contacted her due to all of the wonderful reviews that people shared about her! Let me tell you she super exceeded our expectations to the fullest. She was johnny on the spot from the beginning to the end to help my daughter plan her perfect wedding. Any questions I had she answered right away either by email or phone she took all matters into her own hands and it was for sure a worry free wedding. We literally, once our basic decisions were made, had to do nothing but show up for the most spectacular wedding I have ever been to and every guest felt the same way they are still talking about it! Not only was Lisa so friendly and professional the waiters were phenomenal we chose the open bar on the beach and then had our reception by the pool. The hors d'oeuvres they served were fantastic and seemed like they were never ending! You never had an empty glass in front of you the waiters were on top of their game! The food was fantastic as well, the restaurant manager even came out to talk with us to make sure everything was to our liking now that is customer service for you! To not pick Lisa as your wedding planner or the hilton woul be a major mistake if I could give them more than 5 stars I would you will not be sorry!

Sent on 02/11/2016

Dina · Married on 10/22/2014

All hats off to Lisa Dammerman and the Hilton Resort (Radisson previous) . This resort was everything we dreamed of. From the friendly staff, amazing flora, loved the tropical ambiance and great dining.I loved my wedding day, The ease of simplicity from planning so far away. Lisa our wedding specialist made it possible. The guests were delighted from a wedding experience like no other.Lisa helped us decide on many ideas and gave us great advice. From the bouquet to the finest details, with the planning of my rehearsal dinner and welcome party to the ceremony ending in an astounding reception with everything I desired on my wish list. I just took a deep breathe and looked at my wedding day and was so proud that with the help of the Lisa and the vendors who made it possible. I had the best ever dream wedding in Aruba. The waterfalls at the reception with the buffet and the setup were perfect, DJ Tino was the Bomb!!! and Angela our photographer with Bella Aruba Photography made the memories last forever.
    Thank you once again for making our destination wedding PERFECT!!!!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Adrianna · Married on 08/18/2018

We are so happy for having Lissa as our wedding coordinator at the Aruba Hilton Resort and Casino. Lissa did a wonderful job with our wedding since day 1. Our especial day was magical and we wish it was not over yet. Lissa was very approachable, friendly, sensitive and responsive at all times. I would highly recommend her for any event in Aruba!

Sent on 08/25/2018
    Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino 16
    Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino 17
  • Juliann

Juliann · Married on 08/28/2015

My wedding was fantastic. The wedding coordinator Lisa is extremely helpful and keeps you up to date and informed as your wedding gets closer. She's prompt at getting back to you via email. I got married on the pool deck, it was beautiful. The food was delicious, my guests raved about it. The service was excellent, everyone always had a full drink in their hand or waiting for them when they sat back down at the table. The only bad thing was the bathroom. They literally JUST cleaned it before my wedding and it still smelled horrendous- both the male and female bathrooms. And they were so HOT. But other than that, everything was great!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Elizabeth Scherer · Married on 10/18/2018

Once in a lifetime

Deciding to get married at The Hilton Aruba was the best decision we could have made! We had our hesitations about getting married outside of the US, but thanks to the wedding planners and entire staff at The Hilton Hotel, we would do it the same way 100 times over. Lisandra, Nayla, and Lissy were extremely professional, diligent, and prepared for anything that came their way. Even when it decided to pour rain on the day of our wedding, they moved quickly to set up the entire party indoors at the last minute. The ceremony was just as lovely and well put together as if it went according to plan, you could tell this was not the first time Lisandra and Nayla had to improvise or make last minute arrangements. Lissy and I were in constant contact to mange the paperwork, meeting with these 3 ladies was like talking and laughing with an old friend. I have to give credit to the staff at The Sunset Grill, they were organized at getting our orders taken and delivering to the table, they were charming and fun, and absolutely delightful at interacting and entertaining our 20 guest. The entire Hilton staff made our special day the most wonderful experience, we could not have asked for more. My husband and I will be going back to celebrate our 5 year anniversary. The Hilton resort was clean, beautiful, and easy to navigate. The staff is phenomenal and eager to please, we received free champagne and a huge gift basket as a wedding gift from the hotel. As for the rest of our time on the island, our family has not stopped talking about this vacation, it is truly "One Happy Island."

Sent on 04/07/2019
    Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino 18

Marie · Married on 07/29/2018

Destination Wedding

I go to Aruba every year, but I always stay at our time share low rise hotel. This was my first time staying anywhere else in Aruba. Experiencing Aruba is all about exploring the island, and dining at the amazing restaurants, so I knew I did not want an all inclusive resort. I chose the Hilton because of its perfect location, the hotel is right in the middle of everything! Giannis restaurant is literally right outside, alongside Aruba’s nightlife. The Hilton was always within our budget, and we got a nice deal on the rooms for our guests, and that was very important to me.
    Wedding planner, Lisa, was very professional from day 1. She has been in the wedding planning biz for a long time now and it definitely shows, she knows what she is doing! Trust her! There were a few times I was nervous because she wouldn’t get back to my emails as quick as I had hoped, but that didn’t mean anything in the end because she pulls everything together. Our wedding party consisted of 70 guests total, and we had the best time ever! I’m so glad I went with the Hilton, and I would stay there again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 12/21/2018
    Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino 19
    Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino 20
    Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino 21
    Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino 22
    Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino 23
    Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino 24

Amber · Married on 11/04/2017

My husband and I had the most wonderful experience when we got married @ Hilton Aruba. Lissandra is extremely seasoned and knows all of the ins and outs. She answered every single question and provided us with exactly what we were looking for. We put complete trust in her and I am so happy we did. Our day was beautiful beyond words, thanks to her!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Kristen · Married on 11/11/2017

3.5

Lisa was extremely helpful in assisting in our wedding day !

Sent on 01/02/2018

Brittany · Married on 08/09/2017

I got married at the Hilton Aruba and worked with Raynold Semeleer as my wedding coordinator. We only had 7 months to plan the event and being that it was a destination wedding, there was a need for another coordination and discussion. Raynold was such a wonderful person to work with and he made my husband and I feel like that we were his main priority. We put a lot of trust in someone we never met before and thankfully that trust was not taken for granted. Most people say they do not remember their wedding day due to stress, but I can honestly say I would not have changed one thing and it is etched in my memory as one of the funnest days of my life. Thank you Raynold, thank you Hilton, and thank you Aruba!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Brooke · Married on 09/24/2016

1.0

It was great! Lisa is awesome!

Sent on 03/07/2017