Hilton Albany Reviews

4 | Albany, NY

4 Reviews for Hilton Albany

All of my family, friends and bridal party chose to stay at the Hilton Albany. The bridal suite was the perfect spot for the bride and the bridesmaids to get ready. I was wed in the church right across the road and had my wedding reception about 20 feet from the Hilton Albany at 90 State Events. When I came back from my wedding, there was chilled champagne waiting for us in our bridal suite. The next day we hosted a delicious brunch at the Hilton Albany from 10 a.m. to noon. The service was excellent, the food delicious, the service impeccable. We were not rushed at all and Kim, our attendant, was wonderful. I had a bunch of left over floral arrangements from the night before, and the Hilton Staff graciously took them and used them to decorate our buffet tables (which were already pretty). The staff and the Hilton helped us with all of our last minute "emergency" requests pleasantly. Parking was a breeze and the shuttle took us everywhere we needed to go for photos. It also picked up guests from the train station and the airport. I truly believe my wedding would not have gone as well as it did if we did not stay at the Hilton Albany. I highly recommend it.

Sent on 05/31/2016

Rebecca · Married on 11/14/2015

In regards to our reception everything was perfect! Everything was how we wanted it and then some. The food was delicious and the wait staff was terrific.
    Our suite was also perfect. The bed was so comfortable and the room was spacious enough for me and my girls (4 plus moms and hair and makeup crew) to get ready for my big day. Housekeeping was even kind enough to wait until we had left for the church to touch up the room.
    Some of our guests did have some issues with the front desk staff being unfriendly as well as receiving a shuttle at the airport.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Jessica · Married on 11/13/2015

0.4
      0.5

Do NOT stay here. The staff was so rude to all of my guests who were staying in the hotel for our wedding. There were various issues and they kept telling us that they would fix them and they wouldn't. I am the first person to pay extra to stay in a Hilton brand, but this hotel has ruined the entire brand.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Hilton Albany's reply:

Jessica,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with some feedback. The feedback we receive is very helpful for us to see where we can improve. I want to pass this along to our staff to use this information constructively, but can you tell me if your wedding was recent or if it was in 2009 like it says below? Thank you again!