Hilltop Restaurant Reviews

43 Reviews for Hilltop Restaurant

• Tracie

Tracie Horton · Married on 09/05/2020

Wedding bliss!

Stacy and the staff at the Hilltop made our wedding day very special and we highly recommend to check them out. She made sure every detail was perfect and the restaurant itself is exquisite and beautiful. I was amazed by how everything can't together and just how I imagined. Looking forward to visiting the restaurant soon.

Sent on 01/06/2021

Hi Tracie,
    Happy New Year to you, Mike and your beautiful children! I want to personally thank you for this wonderful review. We are so pleased that your wedding was everything you had imagined and dreamed for. Wishing you all the best and please, stay in touch!

Sincerely,
    Stacey
  • Ashley

Ashley Ricks · Married on 08/22/2020

Fantastic service and venue!

The venue was beautiful! We rented the Grand Ballroom for our August 22nd wedding. Stacey was awesome and helpful. She was also our wedding officiant. The Hilltop staff were amazing and so nice! I highly recommend booking your wedding here. They will take care of everything and you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 01/22/2021
  • Nicole

Nicole Dabney · Married on 08/03/2019

Perfect Hidden Gem

beautiful. This Victorian style mansion was the perfect setting for my private exchange of vows. There's also two beautiful gardens. My wedding was held in the larger of the two. My guest were equally impressed as well. But NOTHING compared to the professionalism and graciousness of Ms. Stacey! She was friendly and helpful from the start. She was so personable that I felt like I've known her forever. This is the perfect place for ANY event!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Hilltop Restaurant's reply:

Thank you so very much for these wonderful and very kind words! I am so happy your experience here was everything you had hoped for. Your ceremony was absolutely beautiful! It was a great pleasure meeting you and your husband as well as your families. I loved helping you plan your wedding...it was perfect. I wish you both happiness in all your days ahead and look forward to seeing you again!

Warm Wishes,
    Stacey Martorano
    Assistant General Manager
    Event Coordinator
  • Priscilla

Priscilla · Married on 06/01/2019

What an amazing place!

Stacey is an amazing person!!! Everyone there treated us like family and my husband and I would like to say thank you guys for this amazing experience we had for our wedding at your venue. Everyone took care of us, I love the staff there! Definitely would recommend this place!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Deirdre · Married on 01/29/2019

BEST venue

The Hilltop went above and beyond to make our special day everything we wanted and more! They treated us like nothing mattered more then making us happy. Stacey and Chad were especially wonderful. I will always recommend them!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Hilltop Restaurant's reply:

Thank you so much for these wonderful words Deirdre. We truly believe that each wedding or any type of event is equally important to any other one. Your very special day is exactly that! We are honored to be have been part of it! Thank you for choosing us here at The Hilltop. You will always have a special place in our hearts. Stay in touch!
    Sincerely,
    Stacey Martorano
    Manager/Event Coordinator
    904-272-5959

Paula · Married on 03/03/2018

Our wedding day was everything we dreamed of and more. Chad and Staci were so amazing, supportive, professional and went the extra mile to make sure our special day was a success. All of our guests were pleasantly surprised by the venue, the cozy atmosphere and the amazing food. The Hilltop is one of the best kept secrets in Orange Park, I honestly can't say enough about how beautiful the property is!!

Sent on 03/17/2018

Krista · Married on 02/11/2018

My wedding was here and it turned out absolutely perfect. The owner is very involved, and will go out of his way to ensure everything is perfect. The ceremony area was perfect, the reception was wonderful, the food was amazing, and the atmosphere inviting. Absolutely worth every penny.

Sent on 02/19/2018

Max · Married on 05/07/2017

It’s an old Victorian style mansion/Plantation home. It oozes character and history. Leanne and Stacey handled so many things and the venue is gorgeous. We had originally wanted to be married on May 5th for a Cinco de Mayo theme, but Leanne at the Hilltop offered us ½ off if we chose May 7th as they are normally closed on Sunday. We happily accepted! The price, which is accurate , includes venue, color coordinated table and chair decorations, table flowers, cake service, and food. We opted for a lunch buffet style food service and it was delicious. They were prompt with communication and very helpful with helping us plan things out. The venue price was thousands less than every other place we looked at and offered so much more. It was a real life (and wallet) saver.

Definitely recommend The Hilltop!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Shelley · Married on 12/10/2016

Fantastic attention to detail by Leighann! We had my parents' 50th anniversary party at The Hilltop and everything was perfect! Thank you for making the evening so special!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Catherine · Married on 07/09/2016

Everything! Was! Perfect!
    the location is reasonably priced and stunning. An amazing bargain. The food and space were lovely and left nothing to be desired. We went in early to bring our effects and get ready and were greeted as if by family. Every detail was considered, I could not have asked for more.

Sent on 07/19/2016

Miki · Married on 12/05/2015

Chad and Stacey were amazing and very patient during the process. My husband and I were planning our wedding from out of town so they professionally dealt with not only us but both sets of parents. They really went above and beyond for us! The food was amazing and our guests had nothing but good things to say. We were in the patterson room and there were other events going on that day but we couldn't even tell! They do a great job making sure to separate events so that you don't ever feel like you're sharing your day with another couple or party. The staff for our event was also AMAZING! Everyone was so friendly and nice and they even helped make my husband and I plates since we were busy running around. Overall, I loved this venue and I would definitely go back there for dinner!

Sent on 01/17/2016

Angel · Married on 10/09/2015

I had my wedding ceremony and reception at the Hilltop this past October and it was absolutely perfect. Chad, Stacy and John were all wonderful and very flexible! I can't recommend this venue enough!

Sent on 12/14/2015
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 08/08/2015

I had my parents 30th wedding anniversary dinner at the Hiltop and was very pleased. The food was excellent, the service was great, and the atmosphere was just right for the occasion. I met with Stacey during my initial appointment and she took her time to go over every detail and delivered with everything the day of the event. Stacey thanks for taking the time to ensure my parents day was just right! The owner Chad took the time to make sure I had everything I needed and ensured that every detail was just right. Chad treats you as if you're family, not a client and that's what keeps me coming back to the Hiltop along with the great food. This was not my first event at the Hiltop and is definitely not my last. I highly recommend the Hiltop Restaurant to anyone in the mood for wonderful dining with excellent service.

Sent on 08/15/2015

Stacey and the entire Hilltop crew was amazing. They made my day special and even the whole wedding planning process was amazing. Stacey was quick to answer emails as well as any other question that I had. Thanks for making my day extremely even more special than it was.

Sent on 04/29/2015

Mike · Married on 02/14/2014

Fantastic experience. I would recommend this location for everyone for Any event. They definitely took care of us and made it worry free.

Sent on 01/08/2015

Tanisha · Married on 02/09/2014

The Hilltop is a wonderful venue! The staff are amazing. The owners are very flexible, understanding, and patient. When we had a run in with our wedding coordinator, Chad, Stacey, and Rob stepped right in to help the wedding to become a successful event. On the day of the wedding, the staff was attentive and timely to make sure the wedding had a smooth flow. The food was wonderful. The presentation and the taste was great. We still receive compliments about the wedding.We love this venue and would come back to have our anniversary party here. Thank you Hilltop staff!!!!!

Sent on 04/27/2014

Lara · Married on 11/10/2013

If you are looking for a beautiful, romantic, affordable, wedding venue with delicious food and romantic atmosphere....we found all that and more here at The Hilltop. My husband and I fell in love with the Southern/Victorian charm of the Hilltop. We had our ceremony in the Garden , which is beautiful with the lush green garden ..the staircase leading from the grand ballroom made for a romantic entrance as I walked down the stairs for my father to escort me to the man of my dreams.Our reception was in the beautiful grand ballroom which has huge windows overlooking the garden. We had the Magnolia Menu , everyone commented how excellent the food was, as well as the serving staff. Stacey was such a huge help with all aspects of our wedding...from helpful suggestions, rehearsal, working with us on children plate for my nephew who was our ring bearer. I must have emailed Stacey 20 times with a million questions and she was always prompt in responding with a sweet and helpful manner. Our wedding was absolutely a dream come true, and I would recommend The Hilltop and their staff ( Especially Stacey Martorano) to anyone looking for a venue for their special day!!!!

Sent on 12/05/2013

Lynn · Married on 10/26/2013

The Hilltop provides all of your wedding needs at a great price. The venue is absolutely beautiful! Stacey Martorano went above and beyond to provide all that we needed for a beautiful day. Outdoor ceremony was perfect, inside reception was beautiful and well decorated. Linens, centerpiece flowers (!) provided by Chad and beautiful tableware are provided. Many tables for all purposes are available. The food was fabulous. Thanks to the entire staff for memories that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 11/01/2013

Karlyn · Married on 10/12/2013

Chad, Robbie and Stacy were the best people to work with. They were understanding of our budget, made sure we stayed within the lines. They didn't try and push the unnecessary onto us, they just wanted to make us happy in whichever way they could. They were organized in the planning method, easy to make payments to and always available by phone for us. We had heard that their food was delicious and they didn't let us down. Our family and friends are still talking about how good the food was. The dance flor was plenty big for our party people to break it down. The scenery of The Hilltop is nothing short of beautiful as well. So far my pictures are gorgeous!

I would highly recommend The Hilltop Club to anyone looking for a beautiful, vintage, elegant themed wedding.

Sent on 10/19/2013

Kristin · Married on 06/23/2013

Chad, Stacey, Robbie and the staff at the Hilltop were absolutely great towards us and we are so happy that we chose The Hilltop for our venue. They treated us like family since the first time we met them and they were always there to answer questions. We even changed our menu after our food tasting because we had was the BEST Roast Beef and Pork loin we ever had at a restaurant. The entire staff was great the day of and even served our guests water before the ceremony to handle the humidity outside. Stacey was on top of the vendors and made sure they didn't miss any special dances or toasts. We are so happy we found the Hilltop and wouldn't go anywhere else if we had to do it all over again.

Sent on 07/15/2013

Alanda · Married on 04/04/2013

The hilltop restaurant is our new favorite restaurant! Robbie and everyone at the hilltop are amazing. They make you feel like family! Our wedding was made very special and memorable by everyone at the hilltop and we look forward to going back more often for date nights. A perfect place for a perfect wedding!

Sent on 04/21/2013
  • Jess

Jess · Married on 03/03/2013

This place is excellent!!! I held my ceremony here, and my reception. If we stay in Florida, I would like to hold our Anniversary here and well as any other big events I may have in the future. Even a couple of my friends are considering this place for their wedding after seeing mine! Chad and Robbie are two very great guys when it comes to making sure you get what you really want (as long as it's within means of course). They were very flexible with the menu, as my husband is from Nepal he wanted some India dishes on the menu, and they had no problem doing it. They're very willing to work with you on prices too! Our WHOLE wedding was under $6000! And that includes, everything from the venue/reception, to hair and make-up artist, food, photographer and rights released photos, attire for the wedding party, wedding decorations. I couldn't have been happier with my wedding.

Sent on 03/09/2013
  • W

Wendy · Married on 02/09/2013

Our daughter's wedding was beautiful and the reception was wonderful. Everyone there was so nice and helpful, and we had our youngest daughter's Sweet 16 birthday party there a few months after the wedding and it was memorable! We certainly will use the HillTop for future events!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Brooke · Married on 12/28/2012

This venue was so cute and exactly what we were looking for! The staff was great and so helpful on my stressful day! They helped with everything I asked for. The location is great and you really feel special! I loved this venue!

Sent on 02/17/2013