Hilary Hair and Makeup Reviews

5 | Charlotte, NC

5 Reviews for Hilary Hair and Makeup

Leslye and Bill · Married on 09/11/2019

Beautiful Hair & Make up!

Look no further! Hilary is the best!! She took care of my daughter in law & all her bridesmaids not only with great looking hair & beautiful make up but her sweet side is what made the day so perfect! We will be letting our friends know about what a great experience we had with Hilary!
    Thank you Hilary for a beautiful job!

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Brandi

Brandi · Married on 05/24/2019

Loved My Wedding Updo!!

Hilary did an amazing job with my hair for my wedding day! I had a slight idea of what I was wanting, and at my hair trial she styled my hair exactly how I was envisioning! She arrived on time at the venue, even though I was running a little late on the day of the wedding! She was scheduled to do 5 of our hair but agreed to do my mom's at the last minute as well! She worked in a timely manner, and everyone loved their hair! She definitely took the stress out of my wedding day!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Larkin

Larkin Farrar · Married on 05/19/2018

Made Me Feel Totally At Ease

Hilary was a joy to work with on my wedding day. She made everyone look so beautiful and was happy to make adjustments as needed throughout the course of the day. Her attention to detail & genuine desire to make you feel happy is undeniable. There was no one else I’d rather work with! She is talented, lovely and so generous. Look no further for your next hair/makeup artist!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Ashley Aslin · Married on 04/14/2018

Wedding Hair Stylist

Working with Hilary was amazing from start to finish! During the whole interaction she was kind, professional, responsive and caring.
    Hilary ask for photos of idea of what I wanted my hair to look like for my wedding day. A few weeks before the big day we did a trial run to make sure the style was exactly what I was wanting and visioned. Hilary was spot on with the look that I wanted.
    On the big day Hilary showed up on time and really with all her supplies that she needed. She made sure that the timeline was stuck to but didn’t do a rush job either. Hilary also did my sister’s hair and was exactly what she wanted as well. The prices for Hilary’s services are reasonable for the amount of talent and professionalism you will receive. I would recommend using her services to anyone and will be using her any time I have an special occasion.

Sent on 08/24/2019

Allison Humphrey · Married on 11/10/2017

LOVE this girl!

I was so happy with my hair and make up on my wedding day!!! I had a lot of things I wanted and changed my mind a lot and she rolled with the flow and exceeded every one of my requests. Speaking with other brides, they struggled to find a hair and make up person that was so easy to talk and understood exactly what they wanted, so I feel extremely blessed that Hilary was so wonderful. 10 out of 10 would recommend!!! Hilary is an amazing hair and make up artist and I'm so glad she did my wedding!!!

Sent on 07/01/2019