Highfields Golf & Country Club Reviews

65 | Grafton, MA

65 Reviews for Highfields Golf & Country Club

• Megan

Megan Rohan · Getting married on 09/19/2021

The wedding coordinator is AMAZING!

Annmarie the wedding coordinator is the sweetest! Unfortunately we went with a different vendor because they did not have the date we wanted it was still an amazing experience with her! She is so sweet, thorough, and flexible.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Hi Megan,
    We wish we could have accommodated your date, but so happy you found a venue. If you get stuck on anything you can always still give us a call. We'd be glad to help out. Best of luck!
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Getting married on 10/10/2020

A Match Made in Heaven

My husband and I are so glad that we chose Highfields as our wedding venue! Seven months later, and we are still getting positive feedback on the food, the atmosphere, the views, the decoration, and the service--and our guests don't even know how wonderful it was to work with them through the wedding planning process! My meetings with the coordinator, AnnMarie, was one of the best parts of planning my wedding! AnnMarie was kind, compassionate, and truly made me feel like my wedding was the only one that she cared about when I was with her. She listened to our stories and thoughtfully helped us incorporate a family feel into our day, walked me through coordination with other vendors, and made sure that everything went smoothly as long as I did my end of the work! We are so glad that our experience with Highfields was amazing from start to finish, and we can't wait to go back and visit!

Sent on 07/16/2020

Chelsea & Connor,
    Such a nice surprise to hear from you! I miss our meetings and your infectious laugh Chelsea. It was a great day. A memory that you will cherish forever. Frankie Valle "Can't take my eyes off of you" was a perfect song choice for your first dance as husband and wife. You both looked so happy dancing. We are thrilled your experience with Highfields Golf & CC was a positive one. I know life gets busy but I would love to see you both. Please keep us on your to do list.
  • Rachael

Rachael Beaucage · Getting married on 10/02/2020

AnnMarie is an angel!

We chose Highfields for our Oct 2, 2020 wedding, but we unfortunately made the difficult decision yesterday to move it to a smaller ceremony and reception in our backyard due to COVID. Whenever we sat down with their coordinator, AnnMarie, we felt nothing but love and passion for her job from her. This woman really loves her job and more importantly loves and cares about her couples! Her dedication is unmatched to anywhere else we toured and it shows. She reminds you each time you have an idea or question that this is YOUR big day and not only encourage you, but give you the pros and cons of the idea and works through it with you without making you feel that your idea was completely insane. My fiance, Derek, and I constantly say that AnnMarie is the real reason we chose Highfields on top of their delicious food and gorgeous ballroom overlooking the treetops of the driving range. I was reading horror stories about couples not hearing from their venues and coordinators and given a hard time when asking for their deposit back if they rescheduled or cancelled due to COVID. We knew we wouldn't get the same experience with AnnMarie, but we didn't even need to ask for our deposit and she insisted we take it back. She was even helping us with what's next and how we can make our little backyard wedding a success and offer her answers whenever we had questions! We were so excited to have our big day there, but the world had different plans for us this year. We hope that our paths will cross with Highfields and AnnMarie in the future and if we had to go back and do it again, we'd still choose them.

Sent on 07/12/2020

Highfields Golf & Country Club's reply:

Thank-you for your kind words. I will pass this along to my colleagues. When we first met in August 2019 we had so many ideas for the perfect wedding. Much thought was put into the planning, from timelines to special songs to decorations. Whoever would have imagined a pandemic would occur and stop us from moving forward. I know your backyard wedding will be a huge success. It is not where the wedding takes place it is the joining of two wonderful people becoming husband and wife. Highfields Golf & CC wishes you all our best. We are still just a phone call away with any help you may need. Stay well and stay strong.
  • Jaimie

Leo & Jaimie · Married on 02/15/2020

The Absolute Best Place to Get Married!

Highfields is an absolutely perfect place to have your wedding! I got married there on 2/15/2020 and I cannot say enough positive things about Highfields. The wedding coordinator, AnnMarie, is just amazing. She helped me through the whole process and made sure we never spent too much. I searched high and low for a venue that was nice and would not break the bank. After looking at dozens of other venues and being scared aware by the costs, I could not believe how reasonable the prices were at Highfields. Add to that, you get the most incredible wedding coordinator you can imagine with AnnMarie. Not only did AnnMarie ensure I was on-track with all the pre-wedding planning, she made my wedding day run perfectly. We had both the ceremony and reception at Highfields and were so glad we did. The food was excellent! All the employees who helped on the wedding day were great! And AnnMarie was AMAZING! My husband and I both agree that Highfields is the perfect place to get married! I highly recommend Highfields for your wedding ceremony and reception!

Sent on 02/24/2020

Highfields Golf & Country Club's reply:

Congratulations to the new Mr. & Mrs. for hosting the perfect wedding! Everything looked amazing. It takes a lot of hard work to put a wedding together as you both know. Thank-you for allowing Highfields Golf & CC to be part of your special day. Wishing you many years of happiness and laughter.

Mattie Thompson · Married on 01/25/2020

Book your wedding here ASAP!

From the group tasting to the built in planner, Highfields is the way to go. It was the best experience to work with AnnMarie to plan what may have been the smoothest wedding I've ever been to (as unbiased opinion as I can manage). The guests loved the room, decor, bartender, music and food. I could not be happier with my decision to book the ceremony and reception at Highfields. Thank you so much to everyone who helped make my day amazing!

Sent on 02/27/2020

Mattie & Jake,
    Your style in decorating the room was exquisite. The light blue & silver was perfect for a winter wedding. The lantern centerpieces really made it feel warm and intimate. Thank-you for spending the time with me in planning the wedding. You guys were great. You'll have to stop by and show me pictures of the Arizona honeymoon. Best of luck as you start on your journey as Mr. & Mrs.!

Daria · Married on 10/27/2019

Absolutely perfect

This venue was absolutely breath taking inside and out. We were able to have our Nov 3rd wedding outside with the beautiful fall foliage and the day light savings sunset. The inside of the venue has two absolutely incredible suites for the bride and groom. The food was delicious, we got so many compliments on how it was not your “typical” wedding food, but a real meal. AnnMarie, the wedding coordinator is such a pleasure to work with. She has so much experience and a calming presence that made everything so easy. We planned our wedding in two months and it was more than perfect! Thank you Highfields and AnnMarie!

Sent on 11/29/2019

Daria & Steven,
    So thoughtful of you to write a review. It was an amazing day! I think my favorite part of the day is when your daughter gave her Maid of Honor speech. It was priceless. Who would of thought a seven year old could have been so articulate and sincere in her words. Great job Giavanna!
  • Aheli

Aheli · Married on 09/01/2019

Unbelievable Bang for Your Buck

I can’t begin to describe how wonderful our Highfields Experience was. AnnMarie, and the entire staff (Lisa, Heather, Chris and more), went above and beyond to make our day truly special. We started planning our wedding reception in July 2018. We initially choose Highfields because of the gorgeous set-up, specifically the outdoor patio and lots of windows overlooking the golf course and surrounding trees. I would now 100% recommend choosing Highfields because of AnnMarie. From the very start, AnnMarie will work with you, setting up multiple meetings and FaceTime calls for those who live outside of Grafton, to go over the logistics. By the time our reception arrived, AnnMarie had covered every detail (from napkin colors to ideal table layouts) that we didn’t have a single thing to worry about. Our guests have not stopped talking about how beautiful the venue was and how great the food was.

We’ve had three wedding celebrations in India, Texas and in Grafton, and Highfields was by far the best value. The fact that you get the best event planner, plus a lot of additional bonuses, like bridal/groom suites, linens, centerpiece accessories, included in the already affordable package is just incredible. I highly recommend Highfields for your event if you want stress-free planning and an affordable venue!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Dear Aheli, Gabriel and your families,
    It was such a pleasure meeting you all. I truly enjoyed our meetings and the relationship that came out of those meetings. So happy to hear you & your guests had a relaxing & fun day. Wishing you only the very best that life can bring you in your new venture together.

Victoria Coit · Married on 08/31/2019

5 out of 5 stars!!

We had such an amazing experience with Highfields, especially with AnnMarie! She was our saving grace during this experience and everything went seamlessly throughout the planning and the day of because of her. The venue and serving staff were fantastic. We would do it again in a heartbeat and Highfields would always be our first choice. Thanks for everything AnnMarie! 😊

Sent on 09/11/2019

Victoria & Patrick,
    Wow! Incredible evening. Topped off with a honeymoon to Ireland. Amazing job decorating the room. Thank-you both for being so enjoyable to work with. Best wishes always to Mr. & Mrs. Coit.
  • Lee

Lee · Married on 08/25/2019

Smith Berg wedding

Everything about our wedding day was perfect. The staff, the food, the venue. All perfect. It was everything we could have hoped for and more. One of the special aspects about Highfield’s is it feels like family and everyone there wants to make your day special. However, I have to say that I couldn’t have done it though without the help of AnneMarie. Even though I was planning a small wedding I never felt it was any less important to her then a huge event. She kept me on track when I had no idea where to start and she had so many wonderful ideas that I used that made our day special. I will be forever grateful!!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Lee & Larry,
    So kind of you to take the time to review Highfields Golf & CC. It was such a pleasure meeting & working with you. A wedding is a very special day whether it is 20 guests or 200 guests. Also the work that goes into a wedding is just as detailed no matter what the guest count is. You did a great job putting it all together. Congratulations on your new life together.

Valerie · Married on 08/02/2019

Amazing experience

We are so glad we picked Highfields to have our wedding. The whole wedding process was amazing and stress free, all thanks to Ann Marie. Ann Marie did an amazing job with helping us plan our wedding. She made sure that everything turned out just how we wanted. Anne Marie was quick to respond to any questions we had, she went above and beyond our expectations. The venue was beautiful and the food was delicious, everyone at the wedding could not stop raving about the food. I would highly recommend Highfields to anyone looking to get married. Thank you Anne Marie for a wonderful wedding day we will always remember!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Hi Valerie & Andrew,
    Miss you guys already. You both were so calm the day of the wedding. Just excited as it should be. Beautiful job making the floral centerpieces Valerie. Thank-you both for coming to the detail meetings so organized. Wishing you both many years of a happy marriage.
  • Jared

Jared Taylor · Married on 07/19/2019

Excellent Experience

We had a wonderful experience at Highfields Golf and Country Club. Throughout the planning process, AnnMarie goes above and beyond to make sure your special day is exactly how you envision it to be. She makes it such a personal experience and guides you through the entire process; making it so enjoyable. We could not have done it without her. The venue is beautiful with many picturesque views both indoors and out. Pricing is reasonable and you feel as if you received great quality for the price. The food and atmosphere were great and received many compliments from our guests. We loved our wedding day and couldn't be happier that we chose Highfields for our magical day.

Sent on 08/06/2019

Melissa & Jared,
    Kudos to you for an incredible day! We are delighted you and your guests enjoyed the venue. You are such a great couple. I really enjoyed all of our detail meetings. Thank-you. Can't decide if the best part was the father/daughter dance or how much Jared liked the popcorn bar! Take care.

Jenna · Married on 07/13/2019

They made the planning easy and the day amazing!

Highfiields was very easy to work with and extremely helpful throughout the whole panning process. AnnMarie was wonderful to work with! We had several meetings with her leading up to the wedding day and she kept us super organized and on track. It made the whole planning process stress-free. Everyone was very accommodating on the wedding day and made sure things ran smoothly. We could not ask for a better experience!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Jenna & Brett,
    Beautiful wedding! The day went off so smoothly thanks to your organization and attention to detail in the planning. Glad to have seen you so relaxed the day of. Good luck with the move. Best wishes to you both.

Jordan · Married on 07/05/2019

The Perfect Spot

Having our reception up at highfields was perfect. I live abroad so I needed to be working with someone who would communicate well with us. Annmarie, the coordinator there, was so helpful, prompt on responding to emails and very flexible. She was so organized and knew exactly what we wanted and made sure the whole night ran smoothly. She made me feel confident in what I had planned. We did the buffet style dinner which was awesome, as the guests had choices of what they could eat, and choose the amounts as well. We also had a lo mein station at the end of the night which came in little Chinese boxes and wit fortune cookies which was so much fun!. the bartenders were great and they let us have a signature drink of our choice. Compared to most venues it was way less expensive for room and meal prices, but truly a beautiful place. I bought spandex banquet chair covers on amazon which truly made the room look like a wedding. I'm so glad we ended up having our reception here and I would highly recommend Highfields!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Jordan & Darren,
    Thank-you for choosing Highfields Golf & CC for your wedding venue. We were delighted to host your special day. It was a fantastic evening. Beginning with your choreographed first dance, to fun stations with lots of choices for your guests for dinner and ending with a full dance floor. Hope everyday is as happy for you as you were on your wedding day. Safe travels.
  • Emily

Emily Gabbett · Married on 06/08/2019

A fairytale

Honestly words can’t even explain how perfect everything was, from the planing to the day of. Annmarie the wedding coordinator is the best ! She makes you feel so comfortable, she walks you through every step of the way! While the photographers were taking pictures of us, Annmarie made sure that we (the bride and the groom) always had a drink of our preference! This day was perfect! The food is amazing! We couldn’t have asked for anything better

Sent on 06/13/2019

Emily & Kevin,
    First off I want to say you were such a beautiful bride Emily. Absolutely stunning. Thank-you for choosing Highfields Golf & CC and letting us be part of your special day. It was so enjoyable working with you both and even making me laugh at times. Hope you had a fantastic honeymoon. Send pictures if you can.

Sofia · Married on 06/01/2019

Thanks to Highfields I had the wedding of my dreams

Highfields is a beautiful place to get married! My wedding was everything I had hoped for. AnneMarie, the coordinator is the absolute BEST. She is definitely in the right job field. She is amazing at what she does. From day one, she was always so kind , organized, caring and so on top of her game!! She made my wedding come together so perfectly. Everyone complimented the venue and the food! AnneMarie is so sweet always watching out for me, even in the bridal room she came around and was making sure I was eating and drinking while getting ready and telling my bridesmaids to make sure I did. She truly cares about making a wedding everything you hope for. She goes Above and beyond. I love her!! Everyone there is super friendly and the venue is beautiful! I had the BEST wedding! Thanks Highfields!!!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Sofia & Matt,
    A BIG congratulations to the new Mr. & Mrs.! We did it! Thanks to your hard work. Your choices in the room décor were so elegant. Such soft colors. Nice job. Happy to hear you and your guests enjoyed the venue and the dinner. It was so nice to have had the opportunity to meet such a great couple. Stay happy and enjoy your new married life together.
  • Kelly

Kelly Donaghy Harrison · Married on 05/26/2019

Highfields helped me have my dream wedding! It was purely magical!!

My husband and I had our week g at Highfields. The wedding coordinator AnnMarie was amazing!! She was ahead of the game with every aspect during the planning as well as that day. The hall is beautiful and the food is amazing!! Great place to have your event for a great price!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Cheri · Married on 03/30/2019

The Perfect Venue

We loved Highfields! Annmarie was amazing and helped every step of the way. We planned our wedding in 8 months and things couldn't have gone any better. The venue offers indoor/outdoor hangout spots and is intimate in the perfect way. Plus, being able to go right from the ceremony to happy hour and then to the reception without moving was something everyone really appreciated. Can't say enough good things about this place and about Annmarie. Tons of people told us it was the best wedding they've ever been to and Annmarie's vendor recommendations were all amazing too! Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Cheri & Justin,
    Thank-you for taking the time to review us. Great job hosting such a beautiful wedding in just eight months! We made a great team with the planning and hats off to you for your attention to detail. The ceiling drapery, chair covers , and candle lite centerpieces really made for an elegant wedding. Hope all is going well with your move out of state. Would love to see you next time your in Massachusetts!
  • Jennifer

jennifer e. locke · Married on 10/27/2018

Definitely choose highfields for your wedding

Highfields was the perfect choice for my wedding and honestly Annmarie was the selling point. She was a dream to work with and I don't know what we would have done without her! she keeps you on task with wedding to-dos and you can tell that she genuinely cares about the couples that she works with. Having the meetings with Annmarie prior to the wedding is definitely a bonus and a reason in and of itself to choose highfields. The facility is another major selling point - the ballroom is gorgeous, the view is beautiful and having access to a bridal AND grooms suite is an added bonus. The bridal suite was above and beyond what I expected and was such a lovely place for my girls and I to get ready. The weather was crumby on my wedding day and initially I was disappointed to have my ceremony indoors but I was actually very pleasantly surprised that the ceremony set up was more beautiful than I could have expected! The food was great, the staff was warm, and like I said Annmarie was amazing. The fact that she is included in the package makes it a steal in comparison to other similar venues

Sent on 11/07/2018

Jennifer & Neil,
    You certainly brought the sunshine in your excitement on a rainy day. Your smiles throughout the day were contagious. Your choice of a 3 entrée buffet offering your guests chicken, beef or fish or all three was a great choice. There was something for every palate. Loved the smell of the of Fall Yankee candles favors. It definitely gave the room the Fall feel. Glad I was of help during the planning process but it was really you who put it all together. Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. McLaughlin!

John Dipilato · Married on 10/20/2018

Awesome venue

The venue was perfect, food was great, servers were super friendly and professional. The best part was everything that Ann Marie did for us. We worked with her for 2.5 years planning this and she was super helpful and pleasant every step of the way. I would recommend the highfields 100%

Sent on 11/02/2018

John & Kelly,
    It was worth the wait for the BIG day. Amazing wedding! Loved when you were announced into the ballroom in your Bruins shirts. I will surely miss our e-mails. Congratulations to the new Mr. & Mrs. DiPilato. Go Bruins.

Lynne Harms · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect Venue for Hectic Schedules

Using this venue was the best decision that we could've made! With my husbands' work schedule and my nursing school schedule, Annmarie was extremely flexible when it came to planning meetings. When we were looking at venues, this one stood out because of the built in wedding planner that we were given knowing how hectic our schedules would be. Annmarie had a detailed list of what we would need and our expectations for the day and helped us to fine tune all the little details to make our day a "day to remember". I would highly recommend Highfield's for anyone that may have a similar schedule as this helped greatly in planning our day.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Hi Lynne & Glenn,
    So much fun working with you. Glenn always keep us laughing. Hopefully your schedule has slowed down a little. If I ever need a nurse I hope it is you!

Annie · Married on 09/15/2018

My husband and I had the pleasure of having our wedding at Highfields thanks to our wedding director, AnnMarie! She was absolutely amazing throughout our whole wedding process! She was efficient, organized, and super patient with all our questions and needs. If I had to do it all over again, I would 100% go back to Highfields! :)

Sent on 10/10/2018

Annie & Mike,
    Loved,loved working with you. I enjoyed every minute of our meetings. Mike you were so organized with your spreadsheets. I thank you for that. Glad you found the time to step anyway and enjoy the Ice-cream Sundae Bar! Hope you visit soon.

Catherine · Married on 08/25/2018

Ann Marie was amazing. I started planning my wedding in June of 2017. She was there through every step of my wedding planning process. She helped make sure the timeline of the wedding day stayed on track. Not to mention that she is also there during the entire wedding day and not a different person. I am a very indecisive but extremely picky bride. I emailed AnnMarie to change the color of chairs/napkins about three times before the 2 week deadline. My final choice was perfect though. She is also wonderful event planner to have on your side for the day of wedding. She made sure I was feeling great, the bridal room temperature was fine for me, and we all had enough water! She even made sure we had servers for our entire wedding party for cocktail hour outside during pictures. (Most venues do not offer this). AnnMarie went above and beyond to make sure our timeline of our wedding day was perfect for my husband and I. This helped us tremendously to get our pictures done as well!

I cannot say enough good things about AnnMarie.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Catherine & Jeremy,
    Thank-you for your kind words. It was always a pleasure meeting with you and your families. Your attention to detail made for a beautiful elegant wedding. The keyboard and trumpet players added such a nice touch to the ceremony and cocktail hour. You defiantly made sure your guests were well taken care of. Not only by giving them a choice of entrée but also a candy, pretzel and french fry station to complete their night. Congratulations on your new beginning.

Jenna · Married on 08/17/2018

I can’t say enough good things about having our wedding at highfields. Ann Marie was amazing and made everything run so smoothly. Our wedding day was perfect from start to end. The food was amazing and we have had so many comments from guests saying how beautiful it was and how delicious the food was.

Sent on 09/14/2018

Jenna & Matt,
    Can't compliment you anymore than I already have. You were so organized and on top of every meeting we had. Great, great job in the planning process. Thank-you. Wishing you many happy years ahead.

Jennifer · Married on 07/21/2018

Annemarie and her staff are an absolute pleasure to work with and we loved every second of our wedding. The venue looked better than I ever could have imagined on the big day. Annemarie took away any stress we had and we will miss going to our planning meetings with her. She has great advice and knows the business better than anybody. I had 100% trust in her all the time, and her vendor recommendations were perfect. The food was amazing and our guests were all blown away by what a beautiful venue we chose. The bridal suite and groom's room right on site were so convenient and the perfect place to get ready. The prices are the best around and sooo much value for what you get. They really went above and beyond to make this the best day of my life.

Sent on 08/03/2018

Jennifer & Tyler,
    If I could nominate the most unique wedding it would be yours. Great Dinosaur theme from the table names with matching dinosaur pieces and place cards. My favorite was your Save the Dates "Love you to Extinction" Hope everyone checks out our FaceBook page with your incredible dancing dinosaurs! Please stop by when you are in the neighborhood.

Lindsey · Married on 06/29/2018

From our first meeting with Annmarie, I knew we would be in good hands. When I looked up Highfields, I noticed that many of the reviews mentioned that Annmarie was a spectacular coordinator. I had gotten to the point where I thought we would never find a venue within our budget and vision. Highfields is extremely affordable and flexible. Annmarie arranged meetings every couple of months with a timeline of what to complete. At each meeting, she knew every detail about our vision and worked with us to make it happen. We had stations, which were a HUGE hit with guests. I always wanted my favorite food of hotdogs at my wedding, and Annmarie allowed us to create a station that the guests LOVED. At the rehearsal, everything was organized and everyone knew where to be for the ceremony and reception. During the reception, when I was overwhelmed everything that needed to fall into place, Annmarie followed the schedule to a T. The decorations and set up were beautiful and I didn't need to worry about a thing. The Bridal Suite was huge and perfect to get ready. Melissa attended to all of our needs throughout the evening, especially when we were taking pictures and starving! Danielle, the bar manager, helped us acquire the ingredients for our signature drink, the Paloma. Our guests were raving about these! I highly recommend Highfields for your wedding if you want to enjoy stress-free planning as well as a magical evening to remember forever!
    Lindsey & Ray

Sent on 07/16/2018

Highfields Golf & Country Club's reply:

BIG hit with the hotdog station! I loved the rustic theme that you chose. The sunflowers really made the room pop. Wishing you and Raymond many happy years to come.