Highfields Golf & Country Club Reviews

Highfields Golf & Country Club 6
Highfields Golf & Country Club 7
  • Megan

Megan Rohan · Getting married on 09/27/2020

The wedding coordinator is AMAZING!

Annmarie the wedding coordinator is the sweetest! Unfortunately we went with a different vendor because they did not have the date we wanted it was still an amazing experience with her! She is so sweet, thorough, and flexible.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Hi Megan,
    We wish we could have accommodated your date, but so happy you found a venue. If you get stuck on anything you can always still give us a call. We'd be glad to help out. Best of luck!
  • Aheli

Aheli · Getting married on 09/01/2019

Unbelievable Bang for Your Buck

I can’t begin to describe how wonderful our Highfields Experience was. AnnMarie, and the entire staff (Lisa, Heather, Chris and more), went above and beyond to make our day truly special. We started planning our wedding reception in July 2018. We initially choose Highfields because of the gorgeous set-up, specifically the outdoor patio and lots of windows overlooking the golf course and surrounding trees. I would now 100% recommend choosing Highfields because of AnnMarie. From the very start, AnnMarie will work with you, setting up multiple meetings and FaceTime calls for those who live outside of Grafton, to go over the logistics. By the time our reception arrived, AnnMarie had covered every detail (from napkin colors to ideal table layouts) that we didn’t have a single thing to worry about. Our guests have not stopped talking about how beautiful the venue was and how great the food was.

We’ve had three wedding celebrations in India, Texas and in Grafton, and Highfields was by far the best value. The fact that you get the best event planner, plus a lot of additional bonuses, like bridal/groom suites, linens, centerpiece accessories, included in the already affordable package is just incredible. I highly recommend Highfields for your event if you want stress-free planning and an affordable venue!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Dear Aheli, Gabriel and your families,
    It was such a pleasure meeting you all. I truly enjoyed our meetings and the relationship that came out of those meetings. So happy to hear you & your guests had a relaxing & fun day. Wishing you only the very best that life can bring you in your new venture together.

Jordan · Married on 07/05/2019

The Perfect Spot

Having our reception up at highfields was perfect. I live abroad so I needed to be working with someone who would communicate well with us. Annmarie, the coordinator there, was so helpful, prompt on responding to emails and very flexible. She was so organized and knew exactly what we wanted and made sure the whole night ran smoothly. She made me feel confident in what I had planned. We did the buffet style dinner which was awesome, as the guests had choices of what they could eat, and choose the amounts as well. We also had a lo mein station at the end of the night which came in little Chinese boxes and wit fortune cookies which was so much fun!. the bartenders were great and they let us have a signature drink of our choice. Compared to most venues it was way less expensive for room and meal prices, but truly a beautiful place. I bought spandex banquet chair covers on amazon which truly made the room look like a wedding. I'm so glad we ended up having our reception here and I would highly recommend Highfields!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Jordan & Darren,
    Thank-you for choosing Highfields Golf & CC for your wedding venue. We were delighted to host your special day. It was a fantastic evening. Beginning with your choreographed first dance, to fun stations with lots of choices for your guests for dinner and ending with a full dance floor. Hope everyday is as happy for you as you were on your wedding day. Safe travels.
  • Emily

Emily Gabbett · Married on 06/08/2019

A fairytale

Honestly words can’t even explain how perfect everything was, from the planing to the day of. Annmarie the wedding coordinator is the best ! She makes you feel so comfortable, she walks you through every step of the way! While the photographers were taking pictures of us, Annmarie made sure that we (the bride and the groom) always had a drink of our preference! This day was perfect! The food is amazing! We couldn’t have asked for anything better

Sent on 06/13/2019

Emily & Kevin,
    First off I want to say you were such a beautiful bride Emily. Absolutely stunning. Thank-you for choosing Highfields Golf & CC and letting us be part of your special day. It was so enjoyable working with you both and even making me laugh at times. Hope you had a fantastic honeymoon. Send pictures if you can.

Sofia · Married on 06/01/2019

Thanks to Highfields I had the wedding of my dreams

Highfields is a beautiful place to get married! My wedding was everything I had hoped for. AnneMarie, the coordinator is the absolute BEST. She is definitely in the right job field. She is amazing at what she does. From day one, she was always so kind , organized, caring and so on top of her game!! She made my wedding come together so perfectly. Everyone complimented the venue and the food! AnneMarie is so sweet always watching out for me, even in the bridal room she came around and was making sure I was eating and drinking while getting ready and telling my bridesmaids to make sure I did. She truly cares about making a wedding everything you hope for. She goes Above and beyond. I love her!! Everyone there is super friendly and the venue is beautiful! I had the BEST wedding! Thanks Highfields!!!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Sofia & Matt,
    A BIG congratulations to the new Mr. & Mrs.! We did it! Thanks to your hard work. Your choices in the room décor were so elegant. Such soft colors. Nice job. Happy to hear you and your guests enjoyed the venue and the dinner. It was so nice to have had the opportunity to meet such a great couple. Stay happy and enjoy your new married life together.
  • Kelly

Kelly Donaghy Harrison · Married on 05/26/2019

Highfields helped me have my dream wedding! It was purely magical!!

My husband and I had our week g at Highfields. The wedding coordinator AnnMarie was amazing!! She was ahead of the game with every aspect during the planning as well as that day. The hall is beautiful and the food is amazing!! Great place to have your event for a great price!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Highfields Golf & Country Club 12
    Highfields Golf & Country Club 13

Cheri · Married on 03/30/2019

The Perfect Venue

We loved Highfields! Annmarie was amazing and helped every step of the way. We planned our wedding in 8 months and things couldn't have gone any better. The venue offers indoor/outdoor hangout spots and is intimate in the perfect way. Plus, being able to go right from the ceremony to happy hour and then to the reception without moving was something everyone really appreciated. Can't say enough good things about this place and about Annmarie. Tons of people told us it was the best wedding they've ever been to and Annmarie's vendor recommendations were all amazing too! Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Cheri & Justin,
    Thank-you for taking the time to review us. Great job hosting such a beautiful wedding in just eight months! We made a great team with the planning and hats off to you for your attention to detail. The ceiling drapery, chair covers , and candle lite centerpieces really made for an elegant wedding. Hope all is going well with your move out of state. Would love to see you next time your in Massachusetts!
  • Jennifer

jennifer e. locke · Married on 10/27/2018

Definitely choose highfields for your wedding

Highfields was the perfect choice for my wedding and honestly Annmarie was the selling point. She was a dream to work with and I don't know what we would have done without her! she keeps you on task with wedding to-dos and you can tell that she genuinely cares about the couples that she works with. Having the meetings with Annmarie prior to the wedding is definitely a bonus and a reason in and of itself to choose highfields. The facility is another major selling point - the ballroom is gorgeous, the view is beautiful and having access to a bridal AND grooms suite is an added bonus. The bridal suite was above and beyond what I expected and was such a lovely place for my girls and I to get ready. The weather was crumby on my wedding day and initially I was disappointed to have my ceremony indoors but I was actually very pleasantly surprised that the ceremony set up was more beautiful than I could have expected! The food was great, the staff was warm, and like I said Annmarie was amazing. The fact that she is included in the package makes it a steal in comparison to other similar venues

Sent on 11/07/2018

Jennifer & Neil,
    You certainly brought the sunshine in your excitement on a rainy day. Your smiles throughout the day were contagious. Your choice of a 3 entrée buffet offering your guests chicken, beef or fish or all three was a great choice. There was something for every palate. Loved the smell of the of Fall Yankee candles favors. It definitely gave the room the Fall feel. Glad I was of help during the planning process but it was really you who put it all together. Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. McLaughlin!

John Dipilato · Married on 10/20/2018

Awesome venue

The venue was perfect, food was great, servers were super friendly and professional. The best part was everything that Ann Marie did for us. We worked with her for 2.5 years planning this and she was super helpful and pleasant every step of the way. I would recommend the highfields 100%

Sent on 11/02/2018

John & Kelly,
    It was worth the wait for the BIG day. Amazing wedding! Loved when you were announced into the ballroom in your Bruins shirts. I will surely miss our e-mails. Congratulations to the new Mr. & Mrs. DiPilato. Go Bruins.

Lynne Harms · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect Venue for Hectic Schedules

Using this venue was the best decision that we could've made! With my husbands' work schedule and my nursing school schedule, Annmarie was extremely flexible when it came to planning meetings. When we were looking at venues, this one stood out because of the built in wedding planner that we were given knowing how hectic our schedules would be. Annmarie had a detailed list of what we would need and our expectations for the day and helped us to fine tune all the little details to make our day a "day to remember". I would highly recommend Highfield's for anyone that may have a similar schedule as this helped greatly in planning our day.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Hi Lynne & Glenn,
    So much fun working with you. Glenn always keep us laughing. Hopefully your schedule has slowed down a little. If I ever need a nurse I hope it is you!

Annie · Married on 09/15/2018

My husband and I had the pleasure of having our wedding at Highfields thanks to our wedding director, AnnMarie! She was absolutely amazing throughout our whole wedding process! She was efficient, organized, and super patient with all our questions and needs. If I had to do it all over again, I would 100% go back to Highfields! :)

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Highfields Golf & Country Club 18
    Highfields Golf & Country Club 19
    Highfields Golf & Country Club 20

Annie & Mike,
    Loved,loved working with you. I enjoyed every minute of our meetings. Mike you were so organized with your spreadsheets. I thank you for that. Glad you found the time to step anyway and enjoy the Ice-cream Sundae Bar! Hope you visit soon.

Catherine · Married on 08/25/2018

Ann Marie was amazing. I started planning my wedding in June of 2017. She was there through every step of my wedding planning process. She helped make sure the timeline of the wedding day stayed on track. Not to mention that she is also there during the entire wedding day and not a different person. I am a very indecisive but extremely picky bride. I emailed AnnMarie to change the color of chairs/napkins about three times before the 2 week deadline. My final choice was perfect though. She is also wonderful event planner to have on your side for the day of wedding. She made sure I was feeling great, the bridal room temperature was fine for me, and we all had enough water! She even made sure we had servers for our entire wedding party for cocktail hour outside during pictures. (Most venues do not offer this). AnnMarie went above and beyond to make sure our timeline of our wedding day was perfect for my husband and I. This helped us tremendously to get our pictures done as well!

I cannot say enough good things about AnnMarie.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Catherine & Jeremy,
    Thank-you for your kind words. It was always a pleasure meeting with you and your families. Your attention to detail made for a beautiful elegant wedding. The keyboard and trumpet players added such a nice touch to the ceremony and cocktail hour. You defiantly made sure your guests were well taken care of. Not only by giving them a choice of entrée but also a candy, pretzel and french fry station to complete their night. Congratulations on your new beginning.

Jenna · Married on 08/17/2018

I can’t say enough good things about having our wedding at highfields. Ann Marie was amazing and made everything run so smoothly. Our wedding day was perfect from start to end. The food was amazing and we have had so many comments from guests saying how beautiful it was and how delicious the food was.

Sent on 09/14/2018
    Highfields Golf & Country Club 21

Jenna & Matt,
    Can't compliment you anymore than I already have. You were so organized and on top of every meeting we had. Great, great job in the planning process. Thank-you. Wishing you many happy years ahead.

Jennifer · Married on 07/21/2018

Annemarie and her staff are an absolute pleasure to work with and we loved every second of our wedding. The venue looked better than I ever could have imagined on the big day. Annemarie took away any stress we had and we will miss going to our planning meetings with her. She has great advice and knows the business better than anybody. I had 100% trust in her all the time, and her vendor recommendations were perfect. The food was amazing and our guests were all blown away by what a beautiful venue we chose. The bridal suite and groom's room right on site were so convenient and the perfect place to get ready. The prices are the best around and sooo much value for what you get. They really went above and beyond to make this the best day of my life.

Sent on 08/03/2018

Jennifer & Tyler,
    If I could nominate the most unique wedding it would be yours. Great Dinosaur theme from the table names with matching dinosaur pieces and place cards. My favorite was your Save the Dates "Love you to Extinction" Hope everyone checks out our FaceBook page with your incredible dancing dinosaurs! Please stop by when you are in the neighborhood.

Lindsey · Married on 06/29/2018

From our first meeting with Annmarie, I knew we would be in good hands. When I looked up Highfields, I noticed that many of the reviews mentioned that Annmarie was a spectacular coordinator. I had gotten to the point where I thought we would never find a venue within our budget and vision. Highfields is extremely affordable and flexible. Annmarie arranged meetings every couple of months with a timeline of what to complete. At each meeting, she knew every detail about our vision and worked with us to make it happen. We had stations, which were a HUGE hit with guests. I always wanted my favorite food of hotdogs at my wedding, and Annmarie allowed us to create a station that the guests LOVED. At the rehearsal, everything was organized and everyone knew where to be for the ceremony and reception. During the reception, when I was overwhelmed everything that needed to fall into place, Annmarie followed the schedule to a T. The decorations and set up were beautiful and I didn't need to worry about a thing. The Bridal Suite was huge and perfect to get ready. Melissa attended to all of our needs throughout the evening, especially when we were taking pictures and starving! Danielle, the bar manager, helped us acquire the ingredients for our signature drink, the Paloma. Our guests were raving about these! I highly recommend Highfields for your wedding if you want to enjoy stress-free planning as well as a magical evening to remember forever!
    Lindsey & Ray

Sent on 07/16/2018
    Highfields Golf & Country Club 22
    Highfields Golf & Country Club 23
    Highfields Golf & Country Club 24

Highfields Golf & Country Club's reply:

BIG hit with the hotdog station! I loved the rustic theme that you chose. The sunflowers really made the room pop. Wishing you and Raymond many happy years to come.

Ann · Married on 06/23/2018

When we first started viewing venues, it was super overwhelming for us! We started looking 18 months prior to our wedding date. We knew the minute we met with Annmarie and saw the venue that Highfields was going to be the perfect spot for our reception. Annmarie understood my vision, and helped us to create the most perfect wedding we could have ever imagined. Our guests are still raving about how amazing the food was, and its been over a month! We would recommend this venue to anyone else having a wedding.

Sent on 07/30/2018
    Highfields Golf & Country Club 25
    Highfields Golf & Country Club 26

Highfields Golf & Country Club's reply:

We did it! All those meetings paid off. It all came together perfectly, thanks to your vision. Big hit with the Pretzel & French Fry Bar Late Night Stations.

Samantha · Married on 06/16/2018

Annmarie was amazing in all aspects. From the moment we toured the venue, she was already one of the reasons we chose this venue. Her level of professionalism was off the charts. She helped my husband and I stay on track with wedding planning, but in a way that was incredibly helpful and not at all stressful. The day of our wedding, she could see that my husband was stressed, and she made sure to get him everything he needed while also making him laugh at the same time. She decorated the room perfectly, even adding some of her own things to up the decor we brought. She is organized, knowledgeable, and so friendly. If we had to get married again, we would choose Highfields and Annmarie over and over again.

The food and wait staff were phenomenal as well. Almost everyone at the wedding told me how delicious the food was. The bartenders and servers were professional and organized as well.

Overall, our wedding day and the days leading up to it were perfect. Thank you Annmarie and everyone at Highfields for all you did!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Sammi & Anthony,
    You worked very hard over the past year & a half planning the wedding but it really all came together. Loved the color combination of the cornflower & peach. Thank-you for all the time you took out of your schedules to met with me. Wishing only best life can bring you both.

Amy · Married on 05/12/2018

So happy we chose Highfields as our wedding venue!! After meeting Annemarie we knew this is what we wanted!! We were able to work with her on every detail! She was professional and personal at the same time!! She was so helpful and flexible to our every need! I can’t say enough about her! The ballroom speaks for its self, spacious, bright, and temperature was perfect! The food was great too! We had 2 options with 200 guests and everything came out smoothly and look wonderful!! As a chef myself I know how hard the staff had to work to make it all happen! My co-workers as well as other guests continue to compliment the food taste and appearance! Thank you Highfields and your great staff for making our day perfect!
    We look forward to coming back soon!
    Amy & Nick
    5-12-18

Sent on 06/01/2018

Amy & Nick,
    You did an amazing job! Your personal touch really shined through. It was such a fun wedding. Thank-you from all the staff at Highfields.

stephanie · Married on 05/05/2018

AnnMarie was absolutely amazing! I have been referring couples there ever since I first started working with her two years ago and two people I know ended up having their functions there. Thank you so much for everything and I also mailed a letter to highfields thanking you!

Sent on 06/01/2018
    Highfields Golf & Country Club 27
    Highfields Golf & Country Club 28

Stephanie & Izzicke,
    Incredible wedding. Your choice of chair covers and ceiling drapery was the perfect touch. Stephanie you looked stunning. Hope to see you both in our Tavern over the summer.
  • carly

carly · Married on 01/05/2018

Great venue! Annmarie was amazing throughout the whole process and our guests all complimented the food and venue!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Highfields Golf & Country Club's reply:

We are so happy to hear you and your guests enjoyed the beautiful wedding. Thank-you Carly & John

Maria · Married on 11/24/2017

We would highly recommend Highfields Country Club for any function. We had our rehearsal dinner and wedding at this location. Simply amazing and our guests raved about the food. There is no need to hire a wedding coordinator, as Ann Marie guided us through the planning and ensured our day was perfect. Thank you!

Sent on 02/18/2018
    Highfields Golf & Country Club 29
    Highfields Golf & Country Club 30
    Highfields Golf & Country Club 31

Adam · Married on 10/21/2017

From beginning to end, Highfields was fantastic! Annmarie, our wedding planner, did a great job of being organized and was very detail oriented. The venue is super valuable, and was a great experience. It is on a hill and looks absolutely beautiful in the fall with the changing leaves. I would recommend them for weddings, or any other events you need a host for! Thank you Highfields!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/07/2017

My day was perfect ! The venue is gorgeous inside and out . I got married on st. Patrick’s day which was a cold day but having the flexibility to do everything and anything we wanted inside made my wedding just as gorgeous as if I had it outside

The bridal room is extremely spacious which fit my big wedding party. The room has a ton of mirrors lockers and even showers to get ready there.

The groomsmen room was a little smaller but perfect size For the men to relax and take a deep breath.

The reception itself is a great size and has a ton of potential to do anything you ever dreamed
    Of.

The staff is amazing. Especially Ann Marie who is pretty much your very own wedding planner. She catered to every need and stayed on top of every little detail . She told me to relax and not worry about anything the day of
    My wedding and she was right - she had everything under control.

We had the most perfect day and I could not have asked for a better venue.

Also, the food was absolutely amazing and I got a million compliments on the food we offered !

I can not wait to go back for my anniversary and eat there :)

Highly recommend !!!!!!

Highfields Golf & Country Club 39
    Highfields Golf & Country Club 40
    Highfields Golf & Country Club 41

Highfields Golf & Country Club's reply:

Thank-you for review. It was a pleasure working with you throughout the planning process. It was our honor to be part of your special day.

Kristy · Married on 09/23/2017

This was the first venue we looked at and we fell in love with it and AnnMarie, the coordinator! We had such a good experience at Highfields and couldn't have asked for a better wedding day!

Sent on 10/08/2017
    Highfields Golf & Country Club 42
    Highfields Golf & Country Club 43
    Highfields Golf & Country Club 44

Trish · Married on 12/10/2016

Annmarie and her staff go above and beyond! I
    Would give them a 10 for flexibly!! What an enjoyable. No stressful experience this was! I'm sad the planning is over because it was so much fun!! They really make the bride, and all, feel special and so everything they can to ensure your fairytale comes true!! THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 12/15/2016