Highfields Golf & Country Club Reviews

Highfields Golf & Country Club 6
Highfields Golf & Country Club 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer E. Locke · Married on 10/27/2018

Definitely choose highfields for your wedding

Highfields was the perfect choice for my wedding and honestly Annmarie was the selling point. She was a dream to work with and I don't know what we would have done without her! she keeps you on task with wedding to-dos and you can tell that she genuinely cares about the couples that she works with. Having the meetings with Annmarie prior to the wedding is definitely a bonus and a reason in and of itself to choose highfields. The facility is another major selling point - the ballroom is gorgeous, the view is beautiful and having access to a bridal AND grooms suite is an added bonus. The bridal suite was above and beyond what I expected and was such a lovely place for my girls and I to get ready. The weather was crumby on my wedding day and initially I was disappointed to have my ceremony indoors but I was actually very pleasantly surprised that the ceremony set up was more beautiful than I could have expected! The food was great, the staff was warm, and like I said Annmarie was amazing. The fact that she is included in the package makes it a steal in comparison to other similar venues

Sent on 11/07/2018

Highfields Golf & Country Club's reply:

Jennifer & Neil, You certainly brought the sunshine in your excitement on a rainy day. Your smiles throughout the day were contagious. Your choice of a 3 entrée buffet offering your guests chicken, beef or fish or all three was a great choice. There was something for every palate. Loved the smell of the of Fall Yankee candles favors. It definitely gave the room the Fall feel. Glad I was of help during the planning process but it was really you who put it all together. Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. McLaughlin!

John Dipilato · Married on 10/20/2018

Awesome venue

The venue was perfect, food was great, servers were super friendly and professional. The best part was everything that Ann Marie did for us. We worked with her for 2.5 years planning this and she was super helpful and pleasant every step of the way. I would recommend the highfields 100%

Sent on 11/02/2018

Highfields Golf & Country Club's reply:

John & Kelly, It was worth the wait for the BIG day. Amazing wedding! Loved when you were announced into the ballroom in your Bruins shirts. I will surely miss our e-mails. Congratulations to the new Mr. & Mrs. DiPilato. Go Bruins.

Lynne Harms · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect Venue for Hectic Schedules

Using this venue was the best decision that we could've made! With my husbands' work schedule and my nursing school schedule, Annmarie was extremely flexible when it came to planning meetings. When we were looking at venues, this one stood out because of the built in wedding planner that we were given knowing how hectic our schedules would be. Annmarie had a detailed list of what we would need and our expectations for the day and helped us to fine tune all the little details to make our day a "day to remember". I would highly recommend Highfield's for anyone that may have a similar schedule as this helped greatly in planning our day.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Highfields Golf & Country Club's reply:

Hi Lynne & Glenn, So much fun working with you. Glenn always keep us laughing. Hopefully your schedule has slowed down a little. If I ever need a nurse I hope it is you!

Annie · Married on 09/15/2018

My husband and I had the pleasure of having our wedding at Highfields thanks to our wedding director, AnnMarie! She was absolutely amazing throughout our whole wedding process! She was efficient, organized, and super patient with all our questions and needs. If I had to do it all over again, I would 100% go back to Highfields! :)

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Highfields Golf & Country Club 12
    Highfields Golf & Country Club 13
    Highfields Golf & Country Club 14

Highfields Golf & Country Club's reply:

Annie & Mike, Loved,loved working with you. I enjoyed every minute of our meetings. Mike you were so organized with your spreadsheets. I thank you for that. Glad you found the time to step anyway and enjoy the Ice-cream Sundae Bar! Hope you visit soon.

Catherine · Married on 08/25/2018

Ann Marie was amazing. I started planning my wedding in June of 2017. She was there through every step of my wedding planning process. She helped make sure the timeline of the wedding day stayed on track. Not to mention that she is also there during the entire wedding day and not a different person. I am a very indecisive but extremely picky bride. I emailed AnnMarie to change the color of chairs/napkins about three times before the 2 week deadline. My final choice was perfect though. She is also wonderful event planner to have on your side for the day of wedding. She made sure I was feeling great, the bridal room temperature was fine for me, and we all had enough water! She even made sure we had servers for our entire wedding party for cocktail hour outside during pictures. (Most venues do not offer this). AnnMarie went above and beyond to make sure our timeline of our wedding day was perfect for my husband and I. This helped us tremendously to get our pictures done as well!

I cannot say enough good things about AnnMarie.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Highfields Golf & Country Club's reply:

Catherine & Jeremy, Thank-you for your kind words. It was always a pleasure meeting with you and your families. Your attention to detail made for a beautiful elegant wedding. The keyboard and trumpet players added such a nice touch to the ceremony and cocktail hour. You defiantly made sure your guests were well taken care of. Not only by giving them a choice of entrée but also a candy, pretzel and french fry station to complete their night. Congratulations on your new beginning.

Jenna · Married on 08/17/2018

I can’t say enough good things about having our wedding at highfields. Ann Marie was amazing and made everything run so smoothly. Our wedding day was perfect from start to end. The food was amazing and we have had so many comments from guests saying how beautiful it was and how delicious the food was.

Sent on 09/14/2018
    Highfields Golf & Country Club 15

Highfields Golf & Country Club's reply:

Jenna & Matt, Can't compliment you anymore than I already have. You were so organized and on top of every meeting we had. Great, great job in the planning process. Thank-you. Wishing you many happy years ahead.

Jennifer · Married on 07/21/2018

Annemarie and her staff are an absolute pleasure to work with and we loved every second of our wedding. The venue looked better than I ever could have imagined on the big day. Annemarie took away any stress we had and we will miss going to our planning meetings with her. She has great advice and knows the business better than anybody. I had 100% trust in her all the time, and her vendor recommendations were perfect. The food was amazing and our guests were all blown away by what a beautiful venue we chose. The bridal suite and groom's room right on site were so convenient and the perfect place to get ready. The prices are the best around and sooo much value for what you get. They really went above and beyond to make this the best day of my life.

Sent on 08/03/2018

Highfields Golf & Country Club's reply:

Jennifer & Tyler, If I could nominate the most unique wedding it would be yours. Great Dinosaur theme from the table names with matching dinosaur pieces and place cards. My favorite was your Save the Dates "Love you to Extinction" Hope everyone checks out our FaceBook page with your incredible dancing dinosaurs! Please stop by when you are in the neighborhood.

Lindsey · Married on 06/29/2018

From our first meeting with Annmarie, I knew we would be in good hands. When I looked up Highfields, I noticed that many of the reviews mentioned that Annmarie was a spectacular coordinator. I had gotten to the point where I thought we would never find a venue within our budget and vision. Highfields is extremely affordable and flexible. Annmarie arranged meetings every couple of months with a timeline of what to complete. At each meeting, she knew every detail about our vision and worked with us to make it happen. We had stations, which were a HUGE hit with guests. I always wanted my favorite food of hotdogs at my wedding, and Annmarie allowed us to create a station that the guests LOVED. At the rehearsal, everything was organized and everyone knew where to be for the ceremony and reception. During the reception, when I was overwhelmed everything that needed to fall into place, Annmarie followed the schedule to a T. The decorations and set up were beautiful and I didn't need to worry about a thing. The Bridal Suite was huge and perfect to get ready. Melissa attended to all of our needs throughout the evening, especially when we were taking pictures and starving! Danielle, the bar manager, helped us acquire the ingredients for our signature drink, the Paloma. Our guests were raving about these! I highly recommend Highfields for your wedding if you want to enjoy stress-free planning as well as a magical evening to remember forever!
    Lindsey & Ray

Sent on 07/16/2018
    Highfields Golf & Country Club 16
    Highfields Golf & Country Club 17
    Highfields Golf & Country Club 18

Highfields Golf & Country Club's reply:

BIG hit with the hotdog station! I loved the rustic theme that you chose. The sunflowers really made the room pop. Wishing you and Raymond many happy years to come.

Ann · Married on 06/23/2018

When we first started viewing venues, it was super overwhelming for us! We started looking 18 months prior to our wedding date. We knew the minute we met with Annmarie and saw the venue that Highfields was going to be the perfect spot for our reception. Annmarie understood my vision, and helped us to create the most perfect wedding we could have ever imagined. Our guests are still raving about how amazing the food was, and its been over a month! We would recommend this venue to anyone else having a wedding.

Sent on 07/30/2018
    Highfields Golf & Country Club 19
    Highfields Golf & Country Club 20

Highfields Golf & Country Club's reply:

We did it! All those meetings paid off. It all came together perfectly, thanks to your vision. Big hit with the Pretzel & French Fry Bar Late Night Stations.

Samantha · Married on 06/16/2018

Annmarie was amazing in all aspects. From the moment we toured the venue, she was already one of the reasons we chose this venue. Her level of professionalism was off the charts. She helped my husband and I stay on track with wedding planning, but in a way that was incredibly helpful and not at all stressful. The day of our wedding, she could see that my husband was stressed, and she made sure to get him everything he needed while also making him laugh at the same time. She decorated the room perfectly, even adding some of her own things to up the decor we brought. She is organized, knowledgeable, and so friendly. If we had to get married again, we would choose Highfields and Annmarie over and over again.

The food and wait staff were phenomenal as well. Almost everyone at the wedding told me how delicious the food was. The bartenders and servers were professional and organized as well.

Overall, our wedding day and the days leading up to it were perfect. Thank you Annmarie and everyone at Highfields for all you did!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Highfields Golf & Country Club's reply:

Sammi & Anthony, You worked very hard over the past year & a half planning the wedding but it really all came together. Loved the color combination of the cornflower & peach. Thank-you for all the time you took out of your schedules to met with me. Wishing only best life can bring you both.

Amy · Married on 05/12/2018

So happy we chose Highfields as our wedding venue!! After meeting Annemarie we knew this is what we wanted!! We were able to work with her on every detail! She was professional and personal at the same time!! She was so helpful and flexible to our every need! I can’t say enough about her! The ballroom speaks for its self, spacious, bright, and temperature was perfect! The food was great too! We had 2 options with 200 guests and everything came out smoothly and look wonderful!! As a chef myself I know how hard the staff had to work to make it all happen! My co-workers as well as other guests continue to compliment the food taste and appearance! Thank you Highfields and your great staff for making our day perfect!
    We look forward to coming back soon!
    Amy & Nick
    5-12-18

Sent on 06/01/2018

Highfields Golf & Country Club's reply:

Amy & Nick, You did an amazing job! Your personal touch really shined through. It was such a fun wedding. Thank-you from all the staff at Highfields.

stephanie · Married on 05/05/2018

AnnMarie was absolutely amazing! I have been referring couples there ever since I first started working with her two years ago and two people I know ended up having their functions there. Thank you so much for everything and I also mailed a letter to highfields thanking you!

Sent on 06/01/2018
    Highfields Golf & Country Club 21
    Highfields Golf & Country Club 22

Highfields Golf & Country Club's reply:

Stephanie & Izzicke, Incredible wedding. Your choice of chair covers and ceiling drapery was the perfect touch. Stephanie you looked stunning. Hope to see you both in our Tavern over the summer.

carly · Married on 01/05/2018

Great venue! Annmarie was amazing throughout the whole process and our guests all complimented the food and venue!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Highfields Golf & Country Club's reply:

We are so happy to hear you and your guests enjoyed the beautiful wedding. Thank-you Carly & John

Maria · Married on 11/24/2017

We would highly recommend Highfields Country Club for any function. We had our rehearsal dinner and wedding at this location. Simply amazing and our guests raved about the food. There is no need to hire a wedding coordinator, as Ann Marie guided us through the planning and ensured our day was perfect. Thank you!

Highfields Golf & Country Club 23
    Highfields Golf & Country Club 24
    Highfields Golf & Country Club 25

Adam · Married on 10/21/2017

From beginning to end, Highfields was fantastic! Annmarie, our wedding planner, did a great job of being organized and was very detail oriented. The venue is super valuable, and was a great experience. It is on a hill and looks absolutely beautiful in the fall with the changing leaves. I would recommend them for weddings, or any other events you need a host for! Thank you Highfields!

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/07/2017

My day was perfect ! The venue is gorgeous inside and out . I got married on st. Patrick’s day which was a cold day but having the flexibility to do everything and anything we wanted inside made my wedding just as gorgeous as if I had it outside

The bridal room is extremely spacious which fit my big wedding party. The room has a ton of mirrors lockers and even showers to get ready there.

The groomsmen room was a little smaller but perfect size For the men to relax and take a deep breath.

The reception itself is a great size and has a ton of potential to do anything you ever dreamed
    Of.

The staff is amazing. Especially Ann Marie who is pretty much your very own wedding planner. She catered to every need and stayed on top of every little detail . She told me to relax and not worry about anything the day of
    My wedding and she was right - she had everything under control.

We had the most perfect day and I could not have asked for a better venue.

Also, the food was absolutely amazing and I got a million compliments on the food we offered !

I can not wait to go back for my anniversary and eat there :)

Highly recommend !!!!!!

Highfields Golf & Country Club 33
    Highfields Golf & Country Club 34
    Highfields Golf & Country Club 35

Highfields Golf & Country Club's reply:

Thank-you for review. It was a pleasure working with you throughout the planning process. It was our honor to be part of your special day.

Kristy · Married on 09/23/2017

This was the first venue we looked at and we fell in love with it and AnnMarie, the coordinator! We had such a good experience at Highfields and couldn't have asked for a better wedding day!

Highfields Golf & Country Club 36
    Highfields Golf & Country Club 37
    Highfields Golf & Country Club 38

Trish · Married on 12/10/2016

Annmarie and her staff go above and beyond! I
    Would give them a 10 for flexibly!! What an enjoyable. No stressful experience this was! I'm sad the planning is over because it was so much fun!! They really make the bride, and all, feel special and so everything they can to ensure your fairytale comes true!! THANK YOU!!!

Julie · Married on 10/15/2016

If you are looking for a wedding venue in Central, MA .. look no further! A few months into wedding planning, my fiance and I needed a new venue. We picked one Saturday and went to numerous locations and met with many different coordinators. On our way to the last venue, we were feeling tired and discourage. From the second we walked into Highfields, our spirits were lifted. The setting is gorgeous, the facility is beautiful and from the moment we met Ann Marie, we knew that this was the place. Over the next few months, the wedding planning was smooth and stress-free! Ann Marie was on top of every detail and made sure that our night was going to be special. I can't thank her enough for all that she did. We had our ceremony off site, but used the bridal suite to get ready during the day - it was so nice to have that space and Ann Marie made sure we had everything we needed. The groomsmen also used their suite and had lunch in the tavern downstairs. When the limo company called to tell me they were going to late (very late), she took control so I did not have to deal with the situation. Her and another staff member were even ready to drive us to the church themselves! They went above and beyond the call of duty. The reception was perfect. We did stations and our guests had some many wonderful things to say about the food. They loved the different choices and said everything was delicious - they were going up for seconds! Our day was perfect and Ann Marie and the staff at Highfields were a huge part of that! We can't thank them enough.

Linda · Married on 10/14/2016

We were sold on Highfields for our wedding reception after our first meeting with AnnMarie. My husband had golfed there before and knew the setting was beautiful and had eaten in the tavern, but it was really the professionalism and organization of AnnMarie that tipped the scales in favor of Highfields. We could not have asked for anything more in our planning process. From Day 1 AnnMarie walked us through everything we needed to know, the decisions we needed to make and when we needed to make them, and provided us with great ideas of things that we could do for a fall wedding. We had our wedding planned in probably just 3 meetings with AnnMarie, and each meeting she reviewed her planning sheet to make sure we hadn't changed our minds (and if we had that would've been ok!). We trusted that, with her in charge of the event, everything would go like clockwork and it did. It was such a pleasure to work with someone who clearly loves what she does. If we have a need for a venue for more events in the future ... baby showers, anniversary parties, etc. ... we will surely look at Highfields first.

Jen · Married on 10/09/2016

AnnMarie is the best around. She worked with us from start to finish to make sure our day was extra special. We couldn't have asked for a better venue!

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/08/2016

AnnMarie is so amazing to work with throughout the entire planning process! Words can't even begin to explain all of the wonderful and helpful things she does to make things easier for you. I would highly recommend Highfields for your next event

Emilie · Married on 10/01/2016

It doesn't get any better than this. Ann Marie walks you through the entire wedding process and is there for your rehearsal and wedding. She remembers every detail for you. I highly recommend her and Highfields. As a matter of fact, I am going to miss meeting with her. I am a very satisfied mother-of-the bride.

Eliza · Married on 09/18/2016

AnnMarie was awesome. Very responsive and always flexible. She made the planning so easy and no stress. My wedding was amazing and everyone loved the food. I would highly recommend it for any occasion you have coming up.

Jen · Married on 08/20/2016

My husband and I just got married and had our reception at Highfields Golf and Country Club on August 20, 2016. I cannot speak highly enough about the venue and the wedding planner, Ann Marie. The venue is beyond beautiful! The ballroom is very bright and elegant with an awesome dance floor. The ballroom also opens up to a deck which our guests really enjoyed being able to hang out outside as well. The bridal suite is also so convenient and spacious to get ready in with ten ladies doing hair and make-up. Ann Marie is simply amazing! We had 4 or 5 meetings with her throughout the year. She kept us on track, brought up things we wouldn't have thought of, and we left each meeting knowing when we would see her next. Any questions we had I could email her and she would respond that day. This was the only venue we looked at. We thought the space was beautiful and really it was Ann Marie that my husband and I could see ourselves working with. We could tell she just loved what she does and knows what she's doing. The wedding day she made things run super smoothly and was there for anything we needed. We had a beautiful reception, it went flawlessly, and our guests had a blast. I would highly recommend Highfields Golf and Country Club for any couple!!