High Volume Entertainment Reviews

91 | Schofield, WI

91 Reviews for High Volume Entertainment

Michaela B. · Married on 09/05/2020

Worth every penny!

I cannot say enough good things about Matt! He was the DJ at my wedding this September, and I truly believe he is the reason everyone had such an amazing time! He made sure everything ran smoothly, at the rehearsal and the day of. He was so accommodating, observant and great communication; he kept everything on schedule. We had pretty specific music requests, unlike usual wedding songs and he exceeded our expectations. Our guests were raving about him all night and even had people reach out the following days, saying how awesome our dj was! The only thing I would have changed about the night was to have the party go a few hours longer, come midnight everyone was still rocking the dance floor! We cannot thank Matt enough, highly recommend him to anyone! (He also was the DJ for my sister's wedding in 2015, and was awesome then too!)

Sent on 09/16/2020

Kelsy J. · Married on 08/14/2020

High Volume Entertainment

Matt is amazing!!! Very easy to work with and very fun! He helped direct our rehearsal and I don’t think we would have done it without him. He was there to help with anything if needed on the big day. I can guarantee your guests will have a blast and you will be happy choosing him!

Sent on 08/19/2020

Jeremy J. · Married on 08/14/2020

Fun, helpful and professional

Matt was amazing to work with and very detailed. He made the whole process fun and flawless. He also made us comfortable and accommodated us to all the songs we wanted as well as organizing fun activities for our guests. I highly recommend High Volume Entertainment to any type of wedding or party of any sort. We will work with them again for any event we have in the future.

Sent on 08/19/2020
  • Devin

Megan · Married on 08/08/2020

Kept the Dance Floor Packed!!

Matt is absolutely awesome! His attention to detail, upbeat personality, and helpfulness is something we absolutely appreciate. Everyone loved the photobooth and music selections at our wedding. The dance floor was never empty and we danced until the end of the night. We will definitely be recommending him to our friends and family! We are beyond happy with everything that he did for our special day!!!

Sent on 01/07/2021

Tyler E. · Married on 06/27/2020

Couldnt have asked for a better DJ

Was a very good DJ! Was always making sure we had everything we needed. Would even get us drinks during dinner.

Sent on 07/23/2020

Syd N. · Married on 10/12/2019

Great Experience

Matt did a fanatic job! Made sure we had drinks and checking with us to make sure everything was going good! I would highly recommend Matt and HVE!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 06/29/2019

Above and Beyond

He made sure the evening was everything we wanted it to be. He was the DJ for my cousin's wedding and my sister's wedding before I hired him for mine, so I knew he was going to be amazing. He brought the groom and I drinks after the grand march and offered to grab our parents drinks as well. He's great at reading the crowd's mood and picking the right songs to get us pumped. He was also willing to take requests from my guests and was altogether just a fun guy. The rest of my siblings plan to hire him when they get married too.

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Stacey

Stacey · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Experience

Matt did a great job covering sound for our outdoor ceremony and also DJ at our reception. He was very personable and good at communicating. Matt worked hard to make everything fall into place despite some unforeseen obstacles the day of that were out of his control. Would highly recommend to others.

Sent on 07/26/2020

Brieana · Married on 09/22/2018

We had Matt with High Volume Entertainment as our DJ for our wedding this August. We highly recommend Matt and his services. Matt went above and beyond our expectations. He was very professional, personable, kind, and also very considerate of the needs of the Bride and Groom. He was engaging with our guest throughout the night and had a great selection of music. He was able to keep people on the dance floor all night! Matt brings a lot of experience and his equipment is top notch. Hiring High Volume Entertainment was the best decision we made! He was a major contributor to facilitating a smooth and memorable wedding day for us.

Sent on 09/11/2018
  • Cassy

Cassy · Married on 09/15/2018

Get what you pay for

If you’re looking for the cheapest DJ, I would continue to keep looking. However, if you’re looking for someone who takes pride in their work and makes it their personal goal to ensure the reception is amazing, Matt is a true professional. He kept the evening rolling and made sure we were well taken care of. Whether it being that our drinks were filled (what kind of DJ offers to get you a drink?!) or keeping the guests entertained, he had us covered! Book Matt and High Volume if you want a relaxing and entertaining wedding reception to remember!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Brad · Married on 09/01/2018

Matt was awesome! He helped us with our wedding ceremony, reception, and photo booth. Everything went perfectly. It was very well coordinated and Matt played a huge role in that. He is a great communicator and we really appreciated that. He played all the songs we wanted and he was able to keep a lot of people on the dance floor. I highly recommend Matt. Can't say enough good things about him and his services. Thanks Matt and Jaya (in the photo booth) for helping make our day perfect!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Alli · Married on 08/11/2018

Matt did such an awesome job at our wedding this summer! Matt provided equipment for ceremony musicians and officiant, as well as music during cocktail hour and the wedding reception. Matt was very professional and prompt to respond during the whole wedding planning process. During the reception, the dance floor was never empty! Matt is awesome at gauging the audience and choosing music accordingly. Even though it was Matt’s birthday the night of our wedding, he extended his time slightly to play encore songs for everyone requesting more songs. Matt touched base throughout the day and night to make sure everything was going good. We would definitely recommend Matt for your wedding!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Sadie · Married on 07/28/2018

We are over-the-top happy with choosing High Volume Entertainment! Matthew made our wedding day so special for the both of us! We loved working with him, our parents loved working with him and our standups and guests had a blast at our reception/dance. Matthew was so accommodating with working with us on the ideas and things that we wanted to do on our wedding day. He was very flexible and made things run so smoothly! Matthew also went above and beyond in checking in with us throughout the reception; asking if we needed anything, needed more drinks, etc. I don't think we can say enough good things about High Volume! Thank you again and again for all of your dedication and hard work to our special day!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Alisa · Married on 07/21/2018

Where do we even begin?! From the beginning, Matt was like family to us. From the moment he met with us, we know that we had picked the right person. He listened to all our silly questions, wanted to incorporate all of our crazy ideas, and helped us solve problems if we didn't have answers. If you want an all around top notch DJ (Which he is SO MUCH MORE), he is your guy. As soon as we arrived there the evening of the wedding, he was asking to grab our bags, help us place things at the head table, and wanted to make sure we were comfortable and ready for a great night. Once we got to the head table, he was there asking if we needed any drinks or if there was anything he could do to help. His equipment is top notch, as my husband and I are tech nerds and wanted the latest and greatest, and his assistant was friendly and such a joy to be around. In the end, we couldn't have imagined our day with any other DJ, as he went above and beyond to make sure we were the happiest newlyweds possible!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Jason · Married on 06/30/2018

We originally met Matt from High Volume Entertainment at a wedding vendor open house at Eron's Event Barn in Stevens Point. Matt gave a really concise presentation on things to consider for a DJ that helped us in our DJ search for the wedding. A lot of the vendors had a door prize, and we won a photo booth rental from High Volume Entertainment.

We ended up going with a different DJ service based on the type of wedding we were doing. That made us a little self conscious about asking for the photo booth from Matt, but he was super professional and customized the photo booth for us! We were expecting just a backdrop and an Ipad, but WOW, a really fantastic female employee showed up and setup a top notch digital photo booth. They brought in a ton of great props and had a guestbook out that guests could put a second copy of their photo booth print into for us, and leave us a note. That guestbook is something we look at and laugh together at, great funny pics. We are super appreciative of the professionalism and honesty of Matt and High Volume Entertainment.

We tipped the photo booth employee because she did such a great job.

Just for reference we had a lot of kids at our wedding and we had an existing recommendation for a DJ who had been received really positively by another wedding full of kids. I'm sure Matt can do a great job too. We selected the other DJ just because of the trust factor we had with the people recommending them.

Thanks a lot Matt, you really helped make our day special!

Sincerely,
    Jason & Ashley Prinsen

Sent on 07/02/2018

Mackenzie · Married on 05/05/2018

Matt is absolutely amazing! He was doing a wedding we were at and we knew instantly we wanted him for our wedding. He did our wedding on May 5th and we were so happy! He came prior to our wedding, which is quite a drive, to check out the church and our venue, that way when the day came he knew exactly what he was doing. He would always check on Keegan and I to see if we needed anything like drinks etc during our dinner. He made sure to get everyone involved. Our dance floor was packed! Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Julie · Married on 01/20/2018

Matt was amazing! He was professional and prompt. He got the crowd amped up and they danced the night away! Everyone said how awesome my DJ was. Definitely recommend him!! Thank you Matt!!!!

Sent on 01/23/2018

Shea · Married on 11/11/2017

Matt and Jaya were the best! Matt was flexible, easy to work with, and kept the dance floor full all night. He handled the timing of things perfectly and fit in requests in a way which didn't interrupt the flow of the music. It was exactly what we were looking for. The photo booth was a huge hit too! We especially liked that it had a big curtain as we were able to fit some larger groups in the booth that way. We were so thankful they provided a book with physical copies of the pics to look through right away and a flash drive with copies of all the photos so we can print some higher quality ones out to put in picture frames later! Thanks Matt!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Chelsie · Married on 10/07/2017

Matt was great to work with from the beginning, but enough can't be said about all he did the day of to coordinate and help everything run smoothly! He far exceeded our expectations and made it a wonderful day to remember!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Emily · Married on 09/09/2017

Matt was professional and fun he did everything I asked perfectly, he also gave me suggestions on how to keep the reception running smoothly which is was sooo helpful! He had everybody dancing all night and even my 70 year old grandpa commented on what a great job he did!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Taylor A. · Married on 09/02/2017

Everyone, HIRE Matt! We literally could not say enough great things about him or his awesome and professional service. He was on top of everything we needed, was at rehearsal, set up everything for the ceremony, had every single song we asked for and was always smiling. He even helped set up the head table while the wedding party was taking pictures, I mean come on, who else would do that?! We got so many compliments on the music, services and the personality of Matt that I wish I could redo my wedding every weekend. We also had a brunch wedding so the dance was at 2:00 pm (not usual dancing time) and the music was so good that the dance floor was packed the entire time. Matt should be at the top of anyones DJ list and I will definitely be recommending him to ALL my family and friends. We are so grateful!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Teresa · Married on 08/05/2017

To be honest I didn't have high expectations for a DJ in general, I just assummed Matt would play music and that's it. Matt blew all my expectations out of the water!!! He was INCREDIBLE!! Not only was the flow on how the night went smotth but the music EVERYONE enjoyed of ALL AGES. He always checked up on us, making sure my husband and I were doing good and the night was going well. I HIGHLY recommend having Matt help you at your event/wedding, he will go above and beyond to help you, and put his input when it is needed.

Thank you Matt for an amazing night!!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Anna · Married on 07/14/2017

Matt is very professional and helpful. He has great ideas to make your special day become even better. Im very happy with his service. Got so many compliments from our guests.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Amy · Married on 06/24/2017

Honestly my recommendation would be to stop reading this and contact him ASAP to see if he is available for your date! I never thought a DJ could be so chill, upbeat, and awesome all at the same time! He is all about making the day about you. From the first meeting he won me over by our similar interest in the song Ignition (Hot and Fresh Out the Kitchen)! He was very helpful throughout the process of planning, giving recommendations of what worked and what didn't. My guests loved that during the cocktail hour he went around and asked what people like to hear and dance to. They thought he was a blast and knew how to make everyone have a night to remember! He was up for anything my guests asked from him to make my night extra special. I am so thankful I hired him to be my DJ! He made it where he was in charge of entertaining and I was responsible for enjoying my day!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Emmalee · Married on 04/08/2017

Our experience meeting and working with Matt was really great! He was very flexible and open to doing whatever we asked for our wedding! He helps coordinate and makes sure everything goes smoothly so you don't have to worry about a thing! I'd recommend him to anyone! THANK YOU!

Sent on 04/22/2017