High Volume Entertainment Reviews

81 | Schofield, WI

81 Reviews for High Volume Entertainment

81 High Volume Entertainment Reviews

Brieana · Married on 09/22/2018

We had Matt with High Volume Entertainment as our DJ for our wedding this August. We highly recommend Matt and his services. Matt went above and beyond our expectations. He was very professional, personable, kind, and also very considerate of the needs of the Bride and Groom. He was engaging with our guest throughout the night and had a great selection of music. He was able to keep people on the dance floor all night! Matt brings a lot of experience and his equipment is top notch. Hiring High Volume Entertainment was the best decision we made! He was a major contributor to facilitating a smooth and memorable wedding day for us.

Brad · Married on 09/01/2018

Matt was awesome! He helped us with our wedding ceremony, reception, and photo booth. Everything went perfectly. It was very well coordinated and Matt played a huge role in that. He is a great communicator and we really appreciated that. He played all the songs we wanted and he was able to keep a lot of people on the dance floor. I highly recommend Matt. Can't say enough good things about him and his services. Thanks Matt and Jaya (in the photo booth) for helping make our day perfect!

Alli · Married on 08/11/2018

Matt did such an awesome job at our wedding this summer! Matt provided equipment for ceremony musicians and officiant, as well as music during cocktail hour and the wedding reception. Matt was very professional and prompt to respond during the whole wedding planning process. During the reception, the dance floor was never empty! Matt is awesome at gauging the audience and choosing music accordingly. Even though it was Matt’s birthday the night of our wedding, he extended his time slightly to play encore songs for everyone requesting more songs. Matt touched base throughout the day and night to make sure everything was going good. We would definitely recommend Matt for your wedding!

Sadie · Married on 07/28/2018

We are over-the-top happy with choosing High Volume Entertainment! Matthew made our wedding day so special for the both of us! We loved working with him, our parents loved working with him and our standups and guests had a blast at our reception/dance. Matthew was so accommodating with working with us on the ideas and things that we wanted to do on our wedding day. He was very flexible and made things run so smoothly! Matthew also went above and beyond in checking in with us throughout the reception; asking if we needed anything, needed more drinks, etc. I don't think we can say enough good things about High Volume! Thank you again and again for all of your dedication and hard work to our special day!

Alisa · Married on 07/21/2018

Where do we even begin?! From the beginning, Matt was like family to us. From the moment he met with us, we know that we had picked the right person. He listened to all our silly questions, wanted to incorporate all of our crazy ideas, and helped us solve problems if we didn't have answers. If you want an all around top notch DJ (Which he is SO MUCH MORE), he is your guy. As soon as we arrived there the evening of the wedding, he was asking to grab our bags, help us place things at the head table, and wanted to make sure we were comfortable and ready for a great night. Once we got to the head table, he was there asking if we needed any drinks or if there was anything he could do to help. His equipment is top notch, as my husband and I are tech nerds and wanted the latest and greatest, and his assistant was friendly and such a joy to be around. In the end, we couldn't have imagined our day with any other DJ, as he went above and beyond to make sure we were the happiest newlyweds possible!

Jason · Married on 06/30/2018

We originally met Matt from High Volume Entertainment at a wedding vendor open house at Eron's Event Barn in Stevens Point. Matt gave a really concise presentation on things to consider for a DJ that helped us in our DJ search for the wedding. A lot of the vendors had a door prize, and we won a photo booth rental from High Volume Entertainment.

We ended up going with a different DJ service based on the type of wedding we were doing. That made us a little self conscious about asking for the photo booth from Matt, but he was super professional and customized the photo booth for us! We were expecting just a backdrop and an Ipad, but WOW, a really fantastic female employee showed up and setup a top notch digital photo booth. They brought in a ton of great props and had a guestbook out that guests could put a second copy of their photo booth print into for us, and leave us a note. That guestbook is something we look at and laugh together at, great funny pics. We are super appreciative of the professionalism and honesty of Matt and High Volume Entertainment.

We tipped the photo booth employee because she did such a great job.

Just for reference we had a lot of kids at our wedding and we had an existing recommendation for a DJ who had been received really positively by another wedding full of kids. I'm sure Matt can do a great job too. We selected the other DJ just because of the trust factor we had with the people recommending them.

Thanks a lot Matt, you really helped make our day special!

Sincerely,
    Jason & Ashley Prinsen

Mackenzie · Married on 05/05/2018

Matt is absolutely amazing! He was doing a wedding we were at and we knew instantly we wanted him for our wedding. He did our wedding on May 5th and we were so happy! He came prior to our wedding, which is quite a drive, to check out the church and our venue, that way when the day came he knew exactly what he was doing. He would always check on Keegan and I to see if we needed anything like drinks etc during our dinner. He made sure to get everyone involved. Our dance floor was packed! Highly recommended!

Julie · Married on 01/20/2018

Matt was amazing! He was professional and prompt. He got the crowd amped up and they danced the night away! Everyone said how awesome my DJ was. Definitely recommend him!! Thank you Matt!!!!

Shea · Married on 11/11/2017

Matt and Jaya were the best! Matt was flexible, easy to work with, and kept the dance floor full all night. He handled the timing of things perfectly and fit in requests in a way which didn't interrupt the flow of the music. It was exactly what we were looking for. The photo booth was a huge hit too! We especially liked that it had a big curtain as we were able to fit some larger groups in the booth that way. We were so thankful they provided a book with physical copies of the pics to look through right away and a flash drive with copies of all the photos so we can print some higher quality ones out to put in picture frames later! Thanks Matt!

Chelsie · Married on 10/07/2017

Matt was great to work with from the beginning, but enough can't be said about all he did the day of to coordinate and help everything run smoothly! He far exceeded our expectations and made it a wonderful day to remember!

Emily · Married on 09/09/2017

Matt was professional and fun he did everything I asked perfectly, he also gave me suggestions on how to keep the reception running smoothly which is was sooo helpful! He had everybody dancing all night and even my 70 year old grandpa commented on what a great job he did!

Taylor and Darin · Married on 09/02/2017

Everyone, HIRE Matt! We literally could not say enough great things about him or his awesome and professional service. He was on top of everything we needed, was at rehearsal, set up everything for the ceremony, had every single song we asked for and was always smiling. He even helped set up the head table while the wedding party was taking pictures, I mean come on, who else would do that?! We got so many compliments on the music, services and the personality of Matt that I wish I could redo my wedding every weekend. We also had a brunch wedding so the dance was at 2:00 pm (not usual dancing time) and the music was so good that the dance floor was packed the entire time. Matt should be at the top of anyones DJ list and I will definitely be recommending him to ALL my family and friends. We are so grateful!

Teresa · Married on 08/05/2017

To be honest I didn't have high expectations for a DJ in general, I just assummed Matt would play music and that's it. Matt blew all my expectations out of the water!!! He was INCREDIBLE!! Not only was the flow on how the night went smotth but the music EVERYONE enjoyed of ALL AGES. He always checked up on us, making sure my husband and I were doing good and the night was going well. I HIGHLY recommend having Matt help you at your event/wedding, he will go above and beyond to help you, and put his input when it is needed.

Thank you Matt for an amazing night!!

Anna · Married on 07/14/2017

Matt is very professional and helpful. He has great ideas to make your special day become even better. Im very happy with his service. Got so many compliments from our guests.

Amy · Married on 06/24/2017

Honestly my recommendation would be to stop reading this and contact him ASAP to see if he is available for your date! I never thought a DJ could be so chill, upbeat, and awesome all at the same time! He is all about making the day about you. From the first meeting he won me over by our similar interest in the song Ignition (Hot and Fresh Out the Kitchen)! He was very helpful throughout the process of planning, giving recommendations of what worked and what didn't. My guests loved that during the cocktail hour he went around and asked what people like to hear and dance to. They thought he was a blast and knew how to make everyone have a night to remember! He was up for anything my guests asked from him to make my night extra special. I am so thankful I hired him to be my DJ! He made it where he was in charge of entertaining and I was responsible for enjoying my day!

EmmaLee · Married on 04/08/2017

Our experience meeting and working with Matt was really great! He was very flexible and open to doing whatever we asked for our wedding! He helps coordinate and makes sure everything goes smoothly so you don't have to worry about a thing! I'd recommend him to anyone! THANK YOU!

Our experience with High Volume Entertainment was amazing! Matt went above and beyond to make our day perfect. He was so friendly and great at communicating with both my husband and I to make sure we happy with what he was providing. He was also great with our guests and very open to requests. He kept the dance floor packed all night which is exactly what we wanted. Highly recommend him to everyone and anyone!

Julia · Married on 10/01/2016

We hired High Volume to do a photo booth for our wedding and couldn't have been happier with how the pictures turned out. Matt created a custom picture strip for us based on an example I found and helped bring my clean/simple/black and white picture idea to life. I am so appreciative for all the work they did. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone.

Valerie · Married on 09/24/2016

Matt from High Volume Entertainment did an amazing job at our wedding. I received nothing but compliments from guests at the wedding about how wonderful the music was and it was the perfect volume. The up-lighting was beautiful and a must have and the music was amazing. He had everyone up on their feet dancing and having a great time. He also was wonderful about keeping the bride and groom on schedule for the evening (trust me you will need that)!! He is the best DJ a bride and groom could ask for, made our night the best! He even helps you out with finding other vendors and helping you out through the planning process!!! That is going above and beyond!! Thank you again Matt, you are the best!!!!

Jacqueline · Married on 09/17/2016

After our photographer recommended Matt @ High Volume Entertainment to us, we immediately booked an appointment to look at his services. Before the appointment was over, my husband and I were already in agreement that Matt was the DJ for us.

Through the entire planning process, Matt was available, patient, and responsive to every request! He helped us make our reception "ours" by completely customizing the plan for our evening and ensuring we had time for guests, as well as ourselves. When we proposed nontraditional requests - hints of Mario Bros. (including classical versions of video game theme songs for dinner music and a customized Mario Bros. photo booth screen), a special kissing game, surprise family traditions, and unique dances - Matt met all of our requests with an open mind and topped our flair with suggesting a cake smash rather than the more traditional dollar dance. Everything combined made for awesome pictures, lots of love & laughter, and put our night over the edge for unforgettable!!

Throughout the entire planning process and our day, we were 100% aligned and everything went off without a hitch. To say that Matt is professional, fun, and engaging is an understatement! My husband, family, and I recommend Matt hands down for DJ & photo booth services! We'd do it all the same again!

Jennifer · Married on 08/27/2016

Matt at High Volume was absolutely amazing!! He was recommended to us by a friend, and we are sure glad we booked him. I have nothing but great things to say about Matt and his service. From the time we booked to the day of the wedding Matt was very professional, responsive, and just overall great. We had told Matt that our families would be dancing all night-and they sure were. We had a PACKED dance floor from 7:30 pm to 12:00 and it was amazing, it was exactly what we pictured our night to be like. Matt was so easy to work with and helpful with song choices and recommendations, and played songs that we requested. His booth looked so good on the dance floor and the up-lighting was just the right touch (as of venue was a little dark) We would recommend him to anyone looking to have a great DJ and fun time dancing! We had so many great compliments about him and so many people commented it was the most fun they'd had at a wedding ever! We would do it all again in a heartbeat. Seriously.... book him!

Brad · Married on 08/13/2016

Matt was the perfect DJ to work with! Very professional and organized yet able to have a lot of fun with the crowd and keep up the energy on the dance floor all night. Matt was always on top of things throughout our dinner and reception helping us stick to our schedule, as well as working behind the scenes with all our vendors to make sure everything went perfectly! If you're looking for an excellent DJ that will help take some of the extra stress out of your big day we highly recommend Matt Polacek and High Volume Entertainment 100%, you won't regret it!

Briel · Married on 08/06/2016

If you want to have a wedding that is going to be remembered and that goes SO smoothly, definitely book Matt from High Volume for your service! He is accommodating, has setups at every location we needed, helped us with ideas the DAY OF the wedding and always made sure we were okay with everything and asked if we needed anything! Matt kept us on the dance floor until 2:30 in the morning! He was the best DJ we have had. We had a lot of our guests come up to us and ask where he is from and told us how great he is because they want him and their upcoming events! Totally great!

Courtney · Married on 07/16/2016

Matt was so helpful throughout my wedding night and making every step on the way easy! From the ceremony, to thee grand entrance (WWE themed), up to the very end of the reception, he gave it his all! I can not thank him enough! Thank you!!

Stephanie · Married on 07/02/2016

We had High Volume Entertainment for our outdoor wedding reception. Matthew is a stand-up-guy and his professionalism made the planning process and the day go wonderfully! He was great about getting back to us with any and all questions in a very timely manner! We also did the photo booth and that was the icing on the cake and truly enhanced our experience in such a fun and personal way! Matthew as our DJ truly made our day fun and special, he made sure to go out of his way and did duties that were above and beyond what was expected. We without reservation highly recommend High Volume Entertainment for any future entertainment purposes – you won’t be disappointed.