High Voltage Hair by Crystal Casey Reviews

40 | Virginia Beach, VA

40 Reviews for High Voltage Hair by Crystal Casey

Amanda · Married on 02/16/2015

Crystal did an awesome job customizing a look that fit my personality and was not afraid to take a risk with me. She is very educated on what products my hair needed to restore its health and shine and sent me home with instructions products and confidence. I would recommend High Voltage Hair to any of my girlfriends!

Sent on 04/11/2015

Sara · Married on 10/11/2014

I'm clueless when it comes to hair, but Crystal is amazinggg! She fixed the most incredible Braid for my wedding day! I felt like a fairytale princess! My bridesmaids also looked beatiful with their braided styles. And I love Crystal's personality! She rocks.

Sent on 02/21/2015

Crystal did an amazing job on my hair and all my bridesmaids! She worked with all of our hair styles from extremely curly to stick straight. I loved that she could come to where you were getting ready to do our hair as well. I would highly recommend her to other brides looking for a hair stylist

Sent on 10/07/2014

Lindsey · Married on 09/07/2014

Crystal, was so amazing to work with. She is one of the most talented and spunky people I've had the opportunity to meet. From our first appointment to my wedding day she felt like someone I've known for years. She was able to create such beauty so effortlessly. She is someone that will be able to execute any idea that you may have for the perfect look. She is very professional and such a joy to be around. I felt very lucky to have found her!! Thank you again and again for your talent and joy. xxo

Sent on 09/25/2014
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 08/16/2014

Crystal was wonderful to work with. My wedding party had different types and lengths of hair and she was able to give everyone a hair style that complemented their taste. She was on time, and flexible enough that she squeezed in a couple other women who wanted their hair done when they saw how great my bridemaids hair came out. I live in Pennsylvania and our communication was over email, she responded to every email in a timely manner and I was very happy with the results.

Sent on 08/27/2014
  • I

Isabella · Married on 07/12/2014

Crystal was awesome! I (the bride) did a hair trial with her and then she did my hair on the wedding day. After the hair trial, she made herself available for any ideas or thoughts that I had. I shared those with her and she incorporated them perfectly on the day of the event. The hair style ended up looking even better than I could have imagined. Crystal has a great personality; is very professional and was very easy to deal with. I highly recommend her for anyone who needs a hair expert.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Kristin · Married on 05/12/2014

Crystal did an amazing job I had a huge wedding party and she did each and everyone of my girls hair and they all looked amazing and everyone loved there hair. Even better she did the most beautiful half up half down hairstyle on me and I am still getting comments and praises about my Hair since the wedding which was the beginning of may and it's almost June. I also got married on the beach which made it quite windy and my hair held up throughout the entire wedding and still looked fantastic at the end of the night. I highly recommend Crystal she does an incredible job and is very creative an innovative with her hairstyles.

Sent on 05/30/2014

Christielee · Married on 02/22/2014

Crystal has incredible skills with up-dos. It was unreal to watch her get through everyone on my wedding day so quickly while making sure everyones hair looked flawless. I seriously loved my hair for the big day and was so happy I had chosen Crystal for the job. Both my little sisters and myself have a lot of hair to work with and she did such a great job dealing with it all :) She is also super easy, relaxed and fun to have around; on a day that some people could make stressful she did the complete opposite.

Sent on 06/16/2014

Megan · Married on 06/21/2013

Crystal was absolutely amazing from the very beginning. Show her a picture of a hairstyle you like and she will do it! Not only does she do amazing up do's but I had Crystal do my highlights and haircut multiple times before the wedding as well and they looked great. She is very professional and super fast! I had 9 girls getting their hair done on my wedding day and she was done in 6 hours. And they all looked simply amazing. I HIGHLY recommend High Voltage Hair to all brides! She is easy to get a hold of and easy to keep in contact with!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Valerie · Married on 06/15/2013

Crystal did such a wonderful job on my hair and my bridesmaid's hair. We received so many compliments and our hair held up really well all day. She showed up a little early and was so nice and fun to chat with during our session. I would recommend her to anyone needing their hair done for any event.

Sent on 07/02/2013

Emily · Married on 06/08/2013

Crystal was prompt, courteous, and it was clear that she knew what she was doing! She did an amazing job on all of us.

Sent on 07/02/2013

Virginia · Married on 05/26/2013

Poor Crystal had her hands full on my big day! She handled it all well though and delivered a gorgeous style that lasted 2 days! It was exactly what I wanted and helped me truly feel the most beautiful I have ever felt in my life. I wish I could add pictures on here because I feel like that would do better justice as it speaks for itself! Thanks Crystal!

Sent on 07/01/2013

Andi · Married on 05/07/2013

Crystal was great to work with, everyone looked great

Sent on 05/20/2013

Cathy · event on 04/26/2013

Crystal was extremely friendly & engaging with my daughter. Her flexibility was above and beyond when she was willing to do one of my daughter's friend's hair at the last minuet. Since meeting Crystal, she has done my hair color, style & cut which I LOVE! She will also be doing my daughter's hair for graduation. Simply put ~ Crystal (High Voltage Hair) ROCKS.

Sent on 05/20/2013

Tiffany · Married on 04/12/2013

Crystal was great! I was referred to her by a friend and I'm so glad! All of the girls hair (including mine) was so beautiful! She was able to get everything done in an efficient manner and she was fun to be around before the big day. She was so sweet and even brought champagne for us girls to get our party started. I would definitely recommend her, her work is awesome! Thank you Crystal!

Sent on 04/23/2013

Crystal was amazing! She was very easy to reach via email while we discussed what I wanted my up-do to look like. She was on time the day of my wedding and very prepared with special goodies and a cheery attitude. I wasn't sure all the way up until my wedding day if anyone other than just my maid of honor and I would have our hair done. She said "no problem" and remained flexible. Most importantly, our hair turned out phenomenal! I had so many people come up to me to tell me how great my hair looked! I felt beautiful on my wedding day and it was partially due to Crystal's great work! I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 04/15/2013

Lauren · Married on 12/29/2012

So much fun! She was so enthusiastic and great with each maid, and the bride! our hair was beautifully done and exactly what we each wanted! Definitely will be going to see her for my hair from now on! Thanks love! Xoxo! (She also brought a gift basket with wine and painted glasses, a great personal touch!)

Sent on 12/31/2012

Anna · Married on 12/29/2012

Crystal did my hair for my wedding and I couldn't have been happier with the results. She came out to our venue and was amazingly quick at finishing all five of our up-dos. They were exactly what each girl wanted! In addition to being perfect every way, these updos stayed in place for the entire evening and even withstood some serious dancing. Crystal was also a huge help with keeping my stress level low by making jokes to ease tension and being so supportive to my momentary bridezilla moments. I am so happy I chose her as my stylist and will recommend her to anyone with an upcoming wedding!!!

Sent on 12/31/2012

Lauren · Married on 09/08/2012

I was referred to Crystal through my make-up specialist. I'm so happy with the results of my hairstyle. Crystal came to my hotel while I was getting ready for my wedding. It made the experience better not to travel.
    Crystal is extremely professional & was able to take the vision I saw for my wedding day and make it a reality. The consultation ahead of time made me even more comfortable with her.
    The day of the wedding my 2 bridesmaids & mom told her/or showed a picture of what they wanted , and she was able to deliver excellent results. I was impressed with the time it took to do 4 wedding do looks.
    I got married on the spirit of Norfolk with hot weather & winds and my wedding hair stayed flawless throughout the night! Everyone commented on how beautiful my hair was and I had no problem saying "crystal Casey from high voltage hair did this!". I cannot say enough wonderful things about her. She's got an amazing talent and I will use her again for any other event I attend. I was a happy bride!

Sent on 09/18/2012

Beth · Married on 06/30/2012

Crystal did an amazing job on my hair for my bridal portraits. The only regret I have is not getting her to do my hair on my actual wedding day.
    After researching what I wanted I showed Crystal and that's what she gave me just way better. As for her professionalism, it was impeccable. I've never had anything but that from her. In fact I was the one running behind schedule but Crystal happily stayed longer than scheduled to accommodate me. I'd totally recommend her to my friends.

-Maybe it's because I've had my hair dyed & updo'ed since I was in High School, but not washing your hair before is a given....

Sent on 09/18/2012
  • Z

Zoe · event on 06/09/2012

I loved my hair! She was quick and efficient and was so fun to work with!

Sent on 09/20/2012
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 12/30/2011

Crystal was very prompt and professional as well as really fun to work with.

I had a pretty good idea of how I wanted my hair to be, but she made it even better. She was creative and enthusiastic - and my hair looked awesome!

She was very prompt - even beating us to the ceremony. She great in the prep room, very easy to be around - and the bridesmaids and flower girls looked fantastic!

Sent on 01/14/2012
  • RatherBeOnFire

Victoria · Married on 11/11/2011

Crystal did a spectacular job on my hair- I'm still getting compliments on how great it looked! She was prompt, extremely professional, and made sure my bridesmaids' hair looked amazing, too. She also does house calls for trials before the big day...which was a lifesaver while I was running around trying to get things done before the wedding!

Sent on 12/12/2011

Sarah · Married on 10/22/2011

I found Crystal several months ago to be our mobile sylist for my VA Beach wedding and she was extremely prompt in e-mailing back and forth and working with me as I am several hours away. Her prices are very reasonable and I did shop around some but her prices were definitely one of the best and the service was not at all lacking. She followed our contract to a tee and was very easy to work with.

My wedding was at noon and she came at 6AM and was a fun addition to our chaotic group in the suite. She was fast and efficient and did such an amazing job on my mother's hair that no one even recognized her! My mom was so thrilled and she received a million compliments. Even all my bridesmaids (most of whom have short hair) came out amazing, and not one of them knew what they even wanted. She had no hesitation to say what she thought would be best for your hair and she was never wrong. As the bride, I gave her a very vague idea of what I wanted and she ran with it and my hair came out amazing, and exactly what I hoped it would be. She finished up early which gave us plenty of time to focus on the rest of our preparations for the day.

Crystal was very professional in that she responded to the tone of the group (laid back, fun atmosphere, instead of overly serious and stressed out!) and was very fun to work with, instead of making us uncomfortable. We never once felt we had to act differently because she was in the room, and she was incredibly nice and obviously knew what she was doing. I would recommend Crystal highly and would not hesitate to use her again for any of my hair styling or coloring needs.

Sent on 10/31/2011

Samantha · Married on 04/23/2011

Crystal did such an amazing job. Everyone that sees my pictures makes a comment on at least one of the them. She did my mom, both my sisters, my bridesmaids, maid of honor, and my hair. Everyone looked amazing. Crystal also does my routine cut and color. She is amazing!

Sent on 06/25/2011