Hidden Hills Golf Club Reviews

46 | Jacksonville, FL

46 Reviews for Hidden Hills Golf Club

Ashley · Married on 05/04/2018

My husband and I got married here in May and we could not be happier. The food was amazing and Tracy helped us every step of the way. She coordinated with other vendors, called if she saw something I might like, and was the hero of the day with her sewing kit when my mother's dress needed a minor repair. The venue was beautiful and many of the decorations we used were provided with the venue. That being said most of the decorations were put up by the staff before we even arrived. We were also able to come in the day before to set everything up so we were not scrambling the day of the wedding. Tracy made the day perfect by coordinating with all the vendors, running around to ensure everything was timed perfectly, and even offered to run errands if needed. The wait staff remembered everyone's names and were wonderful. Ernest was our bartender that helped create our signature drink and he was amazing. Thank you again to Tracy, Russ, Ernest, Brittany and all the amazing staff at Hidden Hills that worked hard to make our day perfect.
    On a side note, there is a beautiful wooden bridge on the course that made for great pictures.

Rebecca · Married on 05/20/2017

We got married at Hidden Hills on May 20th 2017.
    The food and drinks were really good.
    I can definitely recommend Tracy and the whole team.

Thank you so much for making our day so perfect.

Pat · Married on 07/11/2015

Very professional and always on the spot for every need! So easy to work with. Excellent experience. Highly recommend this professional!!!

Tiffany · Married on 06/07/2015

Suzanne at Hidden Hills Country Club is amazing. She was on top of everything. I never had to worry about anything. Everything I had brought for the wedding she displayed beautifully. We both couldn't have been happier with her and the venue. I highly recommend her for any type of event services. Her and the staff made my day a day to remember...smooth, worry and stress free.

Dayna · Married on 05/23/2015

Suzanne Allen of Hidden Hills Country Club was a delight to work with! She was very professional, while still being compassionate and approachable. She was very flexible, and even threw in a couple of extra things to make our wedding day even more special. The staff at Hidden Hills was also very accommodating, and the service was excellent! If you are looking for a venue to have your event, you MOST DEFINITELY should consider Hidden Hills! the price is very reasonable, which is SO important when it comes to wedding/event planning. Not only is it a beautiful location, you will not be disappointed with the service or the results!

Happy planning! :)

Stacy · Married on 05/02/2015

Suzanne Allen was a pleasure to work with for our wedding ceremony and reception! She was very helpful in all aspects of the planning! Not only was she very knowledgeable, but she was very in tune with what we wanted and took to heart that this was the most important day of our lives!! You can tell she loves what she does!! She was very detail oriented and knew what would work and maybe what hasn't worked in the past! She always gave her opinion and insight to details, but at the end of the day left the decision in our hands! She was always available and we had several ways to contact her throughout the months leading up to the wedding. You could tell she made sure her staff was on point as well because they were equally in tune with her the day of our wedding to make it memorable for all our friends and family! Thank you Suzanne for helping make our day so special! Everything you did meant a lot to the both of us!!!

Linda · Married on 10/25/2014

This venue provided a charming and affordable wedding site. The staff was very professional and went out of their way to make the experience memorable. Suzanne was very helpful in coordinating everything and was delightful to work with.

Ruth · Married on 08/30/2014

Suzanne Allen did an outstanding job as wedding coordinator. Her easy manner and professionalism made the planning process painless and easy. The food was excellent as was the waite staff. The venue was beautiful as Suzanne did all the flower arrangements according to the wishes of the bride and they also provided all the candles, chair covers, white lights, and toulle. The dance floor was plenty big as we all were dancing all night. As MOB, I had nothing to worry about. It was all taken care of. My only concern was at the beginning of the selection process. The bride lives in Chicago and after looking at the HH website she was not impressed and did not want to go there. After meeting with Suzanne, I convinced my daughter to consider it. Needless to say it was an excellent choice. Thanks to everyone at HH for making our evening enjoyable and worry free. Suzanne, you are the best!

Patrick · Married on 07/12/2014

Words cannot begin to describe the level of professionalism and and service that my wife and I received at Hidden His Country Club. Suzzane, the Wedding Coordinator, was beyond amazing in providing everything that was needed to ensure that our wedding took place without a hitch. We have received numerous complements on every aspect of the wedding and much of that was due to Suzzane and the staff and Hidden Hills. Her level of flexibility, knowledge of planning, and willingness to accommodate us has our guests still raving about how beautiful the wedding was. I would strongly recommend holding your wedding here whereas it is guaranteed to be a day you will never forget!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Patrick & Timmeshia,
    Hosting your wedding was a pleasure and you are truly a couple that was meant to be together!! Thank you for your gracious review & for complimenting my staff as we aim to give excellent service to all our guests and make your day a memory to be cherished!
    May your life together be a one blessed one!
    Suzanne Allen

Brian · Married on 06/21/2014

Suzanne Allan event director with Hidden Hills Country Club did an amazing job planning and organizing our wedding.
    She is very easy to talk to and knows what she is doing!!! :)
    The ceremony and reception room looked beautiful, I received so many compliments from my Guests on just how nice a venue my wife and I had picked.
    My wife made a lot of diy decorations and Suzanne took them and incorporated them perfectly into our reception room.
    Everything looked so lovely.
    She was on top of things and easy to work with.
    On the wedding day Suzanne was there the entire time over seeing everything and making sure everyone was taken care of.
    It really melted our hearts how Suzanne treated us more like family than just clients.
    Her staff at hidden hills were very well dressed, professional and courteous.
    All in all my Wife and I couldn't be happier with the choice we made in choosing Hidden Hills Country Club to be married in.

Thank you for everything Suzanne.

Brian & Angela Smith
    Married 6/21/14
    Hidden Hills Country Club

Sent on 07/03/2014

Brian & Angela,
    Thank you for your thoughtful and informative review. Working with the two of you was an experience I will never forget and I will be please to host all your special anniversaries for you!
    Best wishes for a blessed and beautiful life!
    Suzanne

The event coordinator at Hidden Hills Country was very professional and awesome!! My wedding was beautiful and the food was excellent!!

Caroline · Married on 03/08/2014

Hidden Hills is beautiful and the staff made my wedding day perfect. Suzanne went above and beyond to make everything amazing. Their food is also amazing and my guests raved about their chef.

Tim · Married on 02/22/2014

Although Suzanne was new to her position at Hidden Hills, her professionalism and attention to detail was outstanding. The venue was outstanding, the service excellent and food exceptional. I would recommend anyone looking for value, with a touch of flair, and a staff that is second to none choose Hidden Hills Country Club and Suzanne without hesitation.

Sent on 06/19/2014

Tim,
    Thank you for recognizing my staff as their level of commitment and service is second to none and I appreciate you acknowledging their hard work. We enjoyed being a part of your daughter's special day - congratulations to all the members of your new family!
    Suzanne

Hannah · Married on 10/05/2013

I have a lot of history with Hidden Hills Country Club. My father has been golfing their since I was a young girl as well as my grandfather. I would not have chosen another facility for the most special day of my life. The food was fantastic, the mood was set just right, and how my decorations were all put together was just magical. I could not have asked for a better wedding reception. Everyone was so helpful and extremely nice, I wish I could do the day all over again. Thank you so much everyone at Hidden Hills who helped make my day so wonderful!

• F

Felipe · Married on 08/03/2013

Despite the bad weather conditions during the week, staff and management were very flexible and made sure all details were taken care of and guest had a great time. They were able to accommodate our last minute rehearsal dinner. I highly recommend their facility and services.

Shella · Married on 06/15/2013

The value of this venue is what attracted us to this location. The coordinator at Hidden Hills was easy to work with and catered to our needs and suggestions. The only downside was that they catered in house and didn't allow any outside food. We wanted to include a few ethnic dishes that were not part of their menu which we would prepare but were informed only food prepared by Hidden Hills would be on the menu. Some of the items on their menu on paper sounded delicious, but were actually disappointing the day of. The over all value was great, my only suggestion would be to request to sample all of the menu items before making a decision on what will be served on your big day.

Jennifer and team at Hidden Hills were amazing. They made our day more beautiful than imagined. Jennifer made sure all the details were perfect and worked with me on every decision and change. She made it easy to relax and enjoy the big day!

Samantha · Married on 04/27/2013

We had our Ceremony and our Recepiton at Hidden Hills Country Club and everything was amazing, All the staff was very professional and helpful. We had our Ceremony outside and it was beautiful, aswell as our recepition to follow that was inside, Jennifer made everything look amazing for us. And the food was amazing as well. I would recommend Hidden Hills to anyone!

• Randilyn

Randilyn · Married on 04/20/2013

Had a great time and everything fell into place. Jennifer is absolutely wonderful to work with

N · Married on 11/03/2012

Hidden Hills Country Club is a beautiful venue for a wedding. We had our reception there and everything from the food, the service and staff was above and beyond our expectations. Everyone raved about the delicious food (Italian dinner) and about the delicious appetizers we had. It is the perfect setting to celebrate your special day. I say this because it was for me!!
    Thank you Hidden Hills and a special thank you to Jennifer Miller for making our wedding celebration a huge success!!

Renee' · Married on 05/12/2012

Jennifer Miller was a great pleasure to work with! She made herself available for me at all hours of the day. She made sure to call/email me as soon as she heard that I had called...even when she had laryngitis 2 days before the Wedding!

Prior to booking the wedding, we were unsure if we could have the Wedding there at all due to our budget and because my husband was on the list to be deployed with the Army...fortunately he was not AND Jennifer stayed late to work some numbers for me to help work with our budget to make us happy as well as our guests.

Jennifer continued to offer her own personal services by assisting me with my non-decorative skills while providing her take on how to decorate the tables, options for Ribbons, linens, and whatever she had in her stock room... She saved me so much money on unnecessary decorations because i ended up using her beautiful candles, mirrors, and vases instead.

It was an unbelievable experience and I highly recommend this venue for both Wedding Ceremony and Reception... She made it beautiful, comfortable, and worked with our budget beautifully... I received many compliments that day of being such a calm bride...I have to thank Jennifer for that...

I will have to also mention that the food was AMAZING... I received many compliments from family and friends weeks after the wedding claiming that it was the best wedding they have ever been to, the food was wonderful, and the whole setting was just so classy and perfect! Everyone enjoyed themselves!

The only downfall is that after it was over, I was sad because I'd love to do that wedding day all over again... it was just absolutely beautiful and perfect.

THANKS JENNIFER AND STAFF!!!

Richelle · Married on 12/31/2011

Hidden Hills wedding planner was awesome.! My husband and I are extremely busy. Unfortunatelly, due to scheduling conflicts, we had to reschedule our wedding appoints on several occasions. Jennifer was not only patient, but also very helpful. She was able to refer us to various vendors to satisfy our wedding needs.

Having our wedding at Hidden Hills Country Club was not only intimate, but also classy. They can accommodate large and small weddings. I would recommend Hidden Hills (as well as the wedding planner) to anyone, they made one of the best times in our lives a phenominal experience.

Haley · Married on 08/06/2011

Hidden Hills Country club was the best choice I made for my wedding. With just me and my mom we had two months to put a wedding together since my fiance at the time was away at Air Force boot camp and tech school and we decided that when he came home we'd get married so that I could be on his orders for his first base. so countless Internet searching and having meetings with other venues, I finally called Jennifer at Hidden Hills and set up a meeting. I fell in love with the venue and the wonderful Jennifer. She put my mind at ease and I just knew everything was going to be handled and I wouldn't have to worry so much. She helped me find other amazing vendors like my florist, cake baker, and dj. And my wedding was just perfect and absolutely fun, all my family and friends raved about it forever! Delicious Italian buffet, awesome staff helping every second, Everything set up exactly how I wanted and a great bar that, of course all the guests loved. All I can say is I highly recommend to any bride that wants a worry free day, a beautiful venue, and amazing value for their money should go to Hidden Hills Country Club.

Morgan · Married on 07/23/2011

I could not have asked for a more perfect day!! The facility was so beautifully decorated and the staff went out of their way for me and were so accomidating! I really felt like a princess for a day! My guests still talk about how amazing the food was, almost a year later!!! Thank you to Russ and Jennifer and their amazing team over at Hidden Hills for making my day a dream come true!