Hidden Hills Golf Club Reviews

Hidden Hills Golf Club 1
  • Alexis

Alexis Spencer · Married on 03/30/2019

We loved it.

First off Tina is amazing. I really didnt have much of a vision for what I wanted but somehow she provided the perfect decor. I would recommend getting alot more lighting inside of the banquet room. Some of our pictures were dark. Food was good as well. Alot of our guest loved the mashed potatoes

Sent on 08/06/2019
    Hidden Hills Golf Club 2

Ashley · Married on 05/04/2018

My husband and I got married here in May and we could not be happier. The food was amazing and Tracy helped us every step of the way. She coordinated with other vendors, called if she saw something I might like, and was the hero of the day with her sewing kit when my mother's dress needed a minor repair. The venue was beautiful and many of the decorations we used were provided with the venue. That being said most of the decorations were put up by the staff before we even arrived. We were also able to come in the day before to set everything up so we were not scrambling the day of the wedding. Tracy made the day perfect by coordinating with all the vendors, running around to ensure everything was timed perfectly, and even offered to run errands if needed. The wait staff remembered everyone's names and were wonderful. Ernest was our bartender that helped create our signature drink and he was amazing. Thank you again to Tracy, Russ, Ernest, Brittany and all the amazing staff at Hidden Hills that worked hard to make our day perfect.
    On a side note, there is a beautiful wooden bridge on the course that made for great pictures.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Rebecca · Married on 05/20/2017

We got married at Hidden Hills on May 20th 2017.
    The food and drinks were really good.
    I can definitely recommend Tracy and the whole team.

Thank you so much for making our day so perfect.

Sent on 05/29/2017

Chuck · event on 08/26/2015

Very enjoyable. Service was outstanding

Sent on 09/02/2015

Pat · Married on 07/11/2015

Very professional and always on the spot for every need! So easy to work with. Excellent experience. Highly recommend this professional!!!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Tiffany · Married on 06/07/2015

Suzanne at Hidden Hills Country Club is amazing. She was on top of everything. I never had to worry about anything. Everything I had brought for the wedding she displayed beautifully. We both couldn't have been happier with her and the venue. I highly recommend her for any type of event services. Her and the staff made my day a day to remember...smooth, worry and stress free.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Richelle · event on 05/31/2015

Phenomenal service provided and table decor layout

Sent on 06/07/2015

Dayna · Married on 05/23/2015

Suzanne Allen of Hidden Hills Country Club was a delight to work with! She was very professional, while still being compassionate and approachable. She was very flexible, and even threw in a couple of extra things to make our wedding day even more special. The staff at Hidden Hills was also very accommodating, and the service was excellent! If you are looking for a venue to have your event, you MOST DEFINITELY should consider Hidden Hills! the price is very reasonable, which is SO important when it comes to wedding/event planning. Not only is it a beautiful location, you will not be disappointed with the service or the results!

Happy planning! :)

Sent on 06/18/2015

Stacy · Married on 05/02/2015

Suzanne Allen was a pleasure to work with for our wedding ceremony and reception! She was very helpful in all aspects of the planning! Not only was she very knowledgeable, but she was very in tune with what we wanted and took to heart that this was the most important day of our lives!! You can tell she loves what she does!! She was very detail oriented and knew what would work and maybe what hasn't worked in the past! She always gave her opinion and insight to details, but at the end of the day left the decision in our hands! She was always available and we had several ways to contact her throughout the months leading up to the wedding. You could tell she made sure her staff was on point as well because they were equally in tune with her the day of our wedding to make it memorable for all our friends and family! Thank you Suzanne for helping make our day so special! Everything you did meant a lot to the both of us!!!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Linda · Married on 10/25/2014

This venue provided a charming and affordable wedding site. The staff was very professional and went out of their way to make the experience memorable. Suzanne was very helpful in coordinating everything and was delightful to work with.

Sent on 11/15/2014

Anna · event on 09/20/2014

The room was lovely. The Chef was amazing and we had Radeberger beer from my Husband's home town in Germany. What a great team.
    The invitations were great too.
    Thank you Suzanne and Michelle!

Sent on 10/02/2014

Ruth · Married on 08/30/2014

Suzanne Allen did an outstanding job as wedding coordinator. Her easy manner and professionalism made the planning process painless and easy. The food was excellent as was the waite staff. The venue was beautiful as Suzanne did all the flower arrangements according to the wishes of the bride and they also provided all the candles, chair covers, white lights, and toulle. The dance floor was plenty big as we all were dancing all night. As MOB, I had nothing to worry about. It was all taken care of. My only concern was at the beginning of the selection process. The bride lives in Chicago and after looking at the HH website she was not impressed and did not want to go there. After meeting with Suzanne, I convinced my daughter to consider it. Needless to say it was an excellent choice. Thanks to everyone at HH for making our evening enjoyable and worry free. Suzanne, you are the best!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Patrick · Married on 07/12/2014

Words cannot begin to describe the level of professionalism and and service that my wife and I received at Hidden His Country Club. Suzzane, the Wedding Coordinator, was beyond amazing in providing everything that was needed to ensure that our wedding took place without a hitch. We have received numerous complements on every aspect of the wedding and much of that was due to Suzzane and the staff and Hidden Hills. Her level of flexibility, knowledge of planning, and willingness to accommodate us has our guests still raving about how beautiful the wedding was. I would strongly recommend holding your wedding here whereas it is guaranteed to be a day you will never forget!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Patrick & Timmeshia,
    Hosting your wedding was a pleasure and you are truly a couple that was meant to be together!! Thank you for your gracious review & for complimenting my staff as we aim to give excellent service to all our guests and make your day a memory to be cherished!
    May your life together be a one blessed one!
    Suzanne Allen

Brian · Married on 06/21/2014

Suzanne Allan event director with Hidden Hills Country Club did an amazing job planning and organizing our wedding.
    She is very easy to talk to and knows what she is doing!!! :)
    The ceremony and reception room looked beautiful, I received so many compliments from my Guests on just how nice a venue my wife and I had picked.
    My wife made a lot of diy decorations and Suzanne took them and incorporated them perfectly into our reception room.
    Everything looked so lovely.
    She was on top of things and easy to work with.
    On the wedding day Suzanne was there the entire time over seeing everything and making sure everyone was taken care of.
    It really melted our hearts how Suzanne treated us more like family than just clients.
    Her staff at hidden hills were very well dressed, professional and courteous.
    All in all my Wife and I couldn't be happier with the choice we made in choosing Hidden Hills Country Club to be married in.

Thank you for everything Suzanne.

Brian & Angela Smith
    Married 6/21/14
    Hidden Hills Country Club

Sent on 07/03/2014

Brian & Angela,
    Thank you for your thoughtful and informative review. Working with the two of you was an experience I will never forget and I will be please to host all your special anniversaries for you!
    Best wishes for a blessed and beautiful life!

Kathleen · event on 05/25/2014

Suzanne Allen was outstanding in every way. She immediately understood exactly what I wanted and what the mood I wanted to create was and worked with me all the way to make it happen. The facility was perfect and all the staff with whom I worked were very professional and at the same time friendly - a perfect balance. The whole event including the planning was a pleasure and I cannot wait to do another one. Thank you!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Kathleen,
    Meeting you was one of the highlights of my tenure at Hidden Hills.
    You are an amazingly talented woman and your kindness makes this world a better place. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your celebration.

Cliff · event on 05/19/2014

Outstanding cooperation from the entire staff at Hidden Hills. Management; food and beverage employees; golf personnel; chef; and wait staff are all professional and courteous. Another great event.

Sent on 06/29/2014

The event coordinator at Hidden Hills Country was very professional and awesome!! My wedding was beautiful and the food was excellent!!

Tom · event on 04/23/2014

Great Luncheon for the Gideons and local pastors. We will be back in January 2015.

Sent on 06/28/2014

Tom · event on 04/17/2014

Great job! Hope to use you a couple more times in the next year.

Caroline · Married on 03/08/2014

Hidden Hills is beautiful and the staff made my wedding day perfect. Suzanne went above and beyond to make everything amazing. Their food is also amazing and my guests raved about their chef.

Tim · Married on 02/22/2014

Although Suzanne was new to her position at Hidden Hills, her professionalism and attention to detail was outstanding. The venue was outstanding, the service excellent and food exceptional. I would recommend anyone looking for value, with a touch of flair, and a staff that is second to none choose Hidden Hills Country Club and Suzanne without hesitation.

Sent on 06/19/2014

Tim,
    Thank you for recognizing my staff as their level of commitment and service is second to none and I appreciate you acknowledging their hard work. We enjoyed being a part of your daughter's special day - congratulations to all the members of your new family!

Rosa · event on 12/07/2013

The site was beautifully decorated for the holidays and the staff was very efficient and more than helpful.

Sent on 01/06/2014

Hannah · Married on 10/05/2013

I have a lot of history with Hidden Hills Country Club. My father has been golfing their since I was a young girl as well as my grandfather. I would not have chosen another facility for the most special day of my life. The food was fantastic, the mood was set just right, and how my decorations were all put together was just magical. I could not have asked for a better wedding reception. Everyone was so helpful and extremely nice, I wish I could do the day all over again. Thank you so much everyone at Hidden Hills who helped make my day so wonderful!

Sent on 01/03/2014

laura · event on 10/05/2013

suzanne allen worked very hard to meet my expectations and kept everything within a budget that we assigned. she was fun and enthusiastic thru the entire planning and night of event. great experience.

Sent on 01/06/2014

Laura,
    Thanks for you wonderful review - impressing a room full of teenagers is no small feat! Your daughter's Sweet 16 party was a lot of fun to plan and I felt like we bought a little of the "South Beach" sophisticated club scene to life for the younger people.
    Can't wait for your next party!