Hidden Hill Reviews

Hidden Hill 6
Hidden Hill 7
  • Cassie

Cassie Craig · Getting married on 05/23/2020

My experience with Hidden Hill has been amazing! Lisa and Gary are some of the kindest people I have met!

Lisa and Gary are the nicest people I have worked with. They let my fiancé and I tour the venue and then let me bring my parents to tour it a different day. Lisa explained the whole process of how to book them and answered a whole list of questions that I brought. They really walked me through the process of how their venue works and gave great recommendations of caterers as well.

Sent on 01/05/2019

Hidden Hill's reply:

Thank you Cassie for such kind words. I am so excited to have the opportunity to be a part of such a wonderful day.

Meaghan Buchanan · Married on 01/19/2019

Fabulous venue with terrific service

This is a beautiful venue with an amazing staff! I can’t say enough positive things about Hidden Hill! Their staff truly cares about you and wants your day to be as special as possible and go above and beyond to make it happen!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Hidden Hill's reply:

Meaghan, it was our pleasure to be apart of your special day. I look forward to working with you in the near future.

Vickie Anderson · Married on 12/23/2018

Hidden Hill Venue

This place is amazing! The view is breathtaking you won’t find a more beautiful place! Gary and Lisa was great. They were so helpful. Helping us arrange and rearrange until we were totally satisfied with how everything was. I can’t say enough about how wonderful Hidden Hill Venue is! You have to see this place there is no way to describe how beautiful it is. Absolutely perfect!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Hidden Hill's reply:

Thank you Vickie for your kind words. We enjoyed having you guys at our venue. Hope to see you again for another special occasion.

Erika Ramirez · Married on 10/13/2018

Beyond amazing!

Wouldn’t have wanted my wedding anywhere else! Lisa, Gary and their staff are amazing!!!

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely Gorgeous

I am so glad I found Hidden Hill and chose them for my wedding. They are a new venue, so I was a little apprehensive, but Lisa and Gary made the process super easy. They even included a wedding planner in the package- Jessica- who was an essential part of the planning process and made our wedding day run smoothly. The view from Hidden Hill is amazing, all our guests were completely blown away. The inside of the barn is just as beautiful, with white ship lap walls that blended perfectly with my vintage chic decor. The bride and groom suites were stunning as well, and all the staff provided great service throughout the evening.

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Hidden Hill 8
    Hidden Hill 9

Krista · Married on 09/07/2018

Hidden Hill is a must see! We fell in love with the venue from the beginning! The spectacular view and the beautiful building will have you hooked. The owners and the other staff made our special day more than we could have hoped for. We couldn’t have done it without them! They are professional, they went above and beyond to help us with anything we needed, and they are some of the friendliest people I have ever met! The women’s dressing room is a scene out of an old movie and the groomsmen loved the set up of the men’s room! We couldn’t have asked for a better bargain for such a beautiful place! Thank you all for making everything so perfect for us!

Sent on 09/20/2018