Hidden Barn Venue Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Nivializ
    Nivializ P. Getting married on 10/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

They are amazing to work with.

I went to see this magical location and they were amazing. From the girls when I would ask a question about decorations to the owners when I would ask back to back questions about the in’s and out of the place. We decided to not go with this venue because we ended up doing a destination wedding but if we would’ve done it in Florida this definitely was the place.
  • Danitza
    Danitza H. Married on 08/13/2022

Amazing and top notch

The venue was beautiful the guests and everybody loved it the people that assisted us from beginning to end were always very helpful and accommodating with everything that we requested and needed I would recommend this and hopefully I will be able to use this venue again for another event.
    Kaila H. Married on 08/06/2022

Best experience!!

We had an amazing experience with our wedding venue (The Hidden Barn). The wedding planners Caleigh and Michelle were amazing! Every question I had was answered in a timely manner and our wedding day went smoothly. My husband and I did not have to stress or worry. The hidden barn handled everything. Once we picked what vendors we liked and booked them for the date the Hidden barn took over and communicated with them on our behalf and made the experience a lot less stressful. The owner Bruce also checked in to make sure everything was to our liking. On our wedding day it rained right when the ceremony was supposed to start but they were able to give us the option to either start the ceremony late or move to the other chapel for the ceremony. We decided to move to the other chapel and Caleigh and her assistant were able to get the decor moved and proceed. We were very happy with everything despite the rain. And after it rained the sun came out and the day was beautiful. The reception was also gorgeous! All of the vendors we chose did awesome. I would highly recommend this venue!!! Also the cost of the venue is all-inclusive (Vendors are included with the all-inclusive package)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Lcarrascos Married on 07/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding at hidden barn Apopka.

Este lugar es simplemente hermoso! Bruce fue de muchísima ayuda en resolver todas las preguntas que teníamos. Nuestra familia venía del afuera del país y bruce nos busco la opción de que el personal hablara español. Estamos sumamente agradecidos y nuestra familia y amigos quedaron maravillados con cada detalle del lugar. Altamente recomendable!
    Mil gracias.
  • Brandi
    Brandi M. Married on 06/18/2022

Beautiful property

The staff and day of coordinators are the absolute best. If there were any issues, I was not made aware. The venue itself was amazing. The guests absolutely loved it and enjoyed walking around as they waited, or even just as they took a break off the dance floor. I’m so, so happy I chose The Hidden Barn.
    Hector A. Married on 12/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing from start to finish!

I wish that I could give them more than 5 stars because the service, attention to detail and sheer awesomeness of Bruce, Shelby, Robin and their staff was everything we asked for and more.

From the very beginning, Bruce and our wedding coordinator Shelby took total care of us! They was prepared for every situation, had everything in order and kept everyone and everything in line- we didn't lift a finger once they were on the case.

The Hidden Barn Venue and their staff made such an amazing impression on us and we are so glad that we chose them for our special day. If you are looking for a magical place with great vibes, awesome staff and amazing options look no further!

Thank you Bruce, Shelby, Robin and Hidden Barn!
  • Karen
    Karen S. Married on 12/12/2021

Best. Day. Ever!

This is your ONE location for a perfect event! We had our wedding and reception at the Hidden Barn and felt spoiled from beginning to end. The staff are friendly and professional, gorgeous photo spots are around every corner, and the options for everything from flowers to catering made everything easy for us. Our only wish is that we could do it all again!
    Brittany L. Married on 12/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful, accommodating, “bang for your buck” and friendly

I used Hidden Barn for my wedding venue and it was more than I could have dreamed! Bruce and the entire team were an absolute pleasure to work with. I didn’t have to worry about a single thing which made my night just that much more enjoyable! Everyone just raved about how cool, beautiful and laid back this place is. It really was such a memorable night! Thank you all so much for making my wedding a dream come true!
    Donna S. Married on 08/06/2021

Simply the best!

Hidden Barn Venue is a hidden gem. The location and property is unique | beautiful. Personnel are easy to work with and professional! Details are well thought out and make for an easy day for the bride and groom. They offer all-inclusive or a la carte packages. I have been a wedding | event planner for 25+ years and recommend Hidden Barn without reservation!
    Katie R. Married on 02/21/2021

Perfection!

Our wedding day was 2/21/21 and turned out absolutely perfect! The staff was amazing, the property is stunning! It was difficult planning a wedding during a pandemic, but we could not have asked for a better day!
    Brooklyn C. Married on 12/05/2020

Amazing venue!

Really enjoyed using The Hidden Barn to host our special day! The staff were more than professional and helped us every step of the way! Bruce was more than willing to accommodate our needs and Selena was the best coordinator a bride could ask for!!!
  • Serena
    Serena Married on 11/14/2020

Amazing Venue & Staff!

We are beyond happy that we booked with Hidden Barn. The property is beautiful and the staff was awesome! They have a DIY package but we went with the all-inclusive package which was very well priced. The bartender forgot to bring the oranges which I need for my favorite drink and, unbeknownst to me, Bruce went all the way to the store to get some for me. Just one example of how they go above and beyond to make your day perfect. They were easy to work with and always available if we had any questions or needed anything. I would love to use them again in the future for other events. All of our guests told us how much they loved the property and how it was the most fun they had at a wedding. Highly recommend them!!
  • Samantha
    Samantha S. Married on 11/13/2020

Best Wedding Ever

Everyone spoke about how amazing our wedding was and I couldn’t agree more! We had the best experience that I could’ve hoped for at The Hidden Barn. Everything was beautiful and everyone was so helpful. We had zero stress from start of planning to our exit from the reception. I honestly could not be happier.
    Heather H. Married on 10/10/2020

Our Dream Wedding

The Hidden Barn Venue was amazing for our wedding. Everybody was most thank helpful and always there for you when you need them. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and gives so many options for ceremony and picture spots. Please check out the hidden barn venue for your event because you will not regret it. Best decision we ever made was choosing this for our wedding location! Thank you Bruce, Michelle, Eileen, Jonny, And Jason! Your made our wedding day more special than we could have ever imagined!
  • Megan
    Megan G. Married on 10/10/2020

Perfection in a venue

This beautiful space became our COVID replacement venue on 4/30/21, and we couldn't have been happier with our decision. Beautiful doesn't do it justice!
    There are multiple ceremony spaces, so many gorgeous areas for photos, and even a saloon!
    The venue is meticulously landscaped and all the decor is so well taken care of, you can tell there has been so much thought put into every aspect of the place.

As if the venue isn't enough of a reason, both the venue manager and the wedding planning staff are top notch! They went above and beyond for my husband and I, making sure the way we envisioned our wedding was exactly how it turned out.
    I highly recommend the Hidden Barn Venue to anyone looking for a venue with space, options, decor and a reasonable budget. I have received so many gushing compliments about how amazing the venue was and the huge part it played in making our wedding so perfect.
    Thanks again for everything!
    Erika F. Married on 10/10/2020

Mr & Mrs Farr

Bruce, Michelle & rest of the Team!!
    Just wanted to thank you all for our fairytale wedding. You guys took care of every detail and we loved every second of our special day.
    I can’t tell you how many people said what a beautiful venue The Hidden Barn is. So much to look at between Salon,Fire Station & so much more. Absolutely Prefect.
    The teams supreme organizational skills took the stress out of everything. We will always recommend this venue for anyone getting married!

Can we do it all again please!?

Our warmest wishes

DJ & Erika Farr
  • Sarah
    Sarah J. Married on 07/11/2020

The Duke Family

This was a day I’ve been dreaming of my entire life, and the HBV helped us achieve our vision. The entire staff were very professional, and really laid back, and you will get the best barn style wedding at this place guaranteed. Also, especially when the pandemic hit, they were so flexible and cooperative it was a relief of how accommodating they were. It can’t get more country than this! the whole day was a success and a journey. Cannot be happier with the outcome, Thank you HBV!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 07/03/2020

Oh happy day

We couldn't have asked for a better team to help us with our wedding!
    From day one, Bruce, Michelle and the team were constantly checking in with us, available to meet at the drop of a dime, very flexible and understanding. They were very involved and easy to communicate with. All of the vendors they suggested to us were the same way. Easy to work with; responsive, flexible and inviting. It's hard to believe the day has come and gone. We will never forget the effort they gave us and the beautiful wedding they blessed us with.
  • Jonathan
    Jonathan Married on 06/07/2020

Hidden Barn

Absolutely fantastic venue and people! We would highly recommend this venue for any large occasion. Bruce and Brian were on point they worked with us and our coordinator to make our wedding go flawless.
    Dana A. Married on 06/07/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

This vendor was very accommodating and willing to help in any way to make a day to remember.

The venue is a perfect for any event! My wedding day was flawless.. the vendors were all professional and willing to go above and beyond to make this a special day ! The grounds are immaculate and there are so many great photo opportunities! I highly recommend the Hidden Barn !!
    Joshua M. Married on 02/04/2020

Made my wedding magical

Best, most fun, greatest wedding ever!!! is the feedback we keep getting from every single one of our guests. The hidden barn is a stunning venue that offers a one stop shop to make your wedding go easy. The open air chapel is beautiful, the saloon with Elvis overlooking the chapel is a cute, quirky fun place to host the cocktail hour, and then your guests will be blown away by the beautiful barn where your reception is hosted. The whole property is breathtaking and makes you tear up just thinking about getting married there. It's truly something to see and I can't recommend it enough to anyone looking for a beautiful venue that really leaves your guests in awe.
    Everyone at Traditions made the whole wedding planning process fun and exciting. They held our hands through it all and made the impossible possible (pulling off an amazing wedding in just six weeks) and pretty much stress free.
    Bruce was the first to make us realize our dreams were possible and was the voice of reason and a friendly face throughout the whole process. Everything we did, Bruce was somewhere behind the scenes, helping make sure it went off without a hitch.
    Michelle was always a friendly voice on the phone and in person, coming up with great ideas to help make our special day even more magical than we ever thought possible. She was on top of everything, dealing with vendors, coming up with centerpieces, decorating everything just right, and every other little detail of planning that we could have never done on our own. Then on the big day, Michelle and the rest of the Traditions crew made sure everything went off without a hitch.
    Brian was the best possible minister we could have hoped for. He spent hours talking to us about our relationship and gave us priceless advice that we will take with us for the rest of our lives in our marriage going forward. Then he crafted and perform a beautiful ceremony for us and was there to help every step of the way. He even joined us on the dance floor for a few numbers and livened up the party even more.
    Traditions is the one stop shop to make planning an amazing event easy. We will be grateful to them for the rest of our lives for making our special day the greatest it could possibly be.
  • Michelle
    Michelle W. Married on 01/04/2020

Wedding 1/4/20

Our guests raved about how beautiful the venue was and how seamless everything ran on our wedding day. Bruce was easy to communicate with and Michelle was so extremely helpful the month before the wedding. We could not have chosen a more perfect venue!
    Ainhoa Married on 12/01/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful venue and amazing staff!

This is the MOST BEAUTIFUL place to host your wedding ceremony and reception. They offer excellent service, and provide you with a list of preferred vendors that are great. We purchased a wedding package, and couldn't be any happier with our choice. Our wedding planner/coordinator, Michelle Sanabria, is awesome to work with; she helped me a lot with all the decoration stuff; she's kind and eager to assist you with anything you might need. Bruce was great as well! We highly recommend the venue and all of its staff! Thank you for making our BIG DAY so MAGICAL! Honestly, I couldn't imagine our wedding somewhere else... this was the perfect place!!!
  • Q
    Quyen N. Married on 11/11/2019

Accommodating & Beautiful

I cannot express how blessed and lucky I feel to have found The Hidden Barn Venue. In July, I was scrambling to find a replacement venue for my wedding reception for November, 4 months away. My original venue was condemned and there was no definite reopen date. I was browsing online to find a venue that fit all of my needs (pricing, open catering, BYO alcohol) and it was the most stressful thing you could possibly imagine. I reached out to The Hidden Barn and Bruce, their venue coordinator, was very quick to reply to me. He was nothing short than helpful. I visited the venue and pictures do not do it any justice. The venue is beautiful! Everything is so carefully thought out with the layout. The owners are incredibly nice and they were very accommodating to my needs. They were truly God sent. After booking the venue, Bruce was very active and attentive. He even made sure I spoke to the DJ while he was on vacation! He really took a lot of the wedding planning stress of my shoulders. Since the venue was so beautiful, there was minimal decorations that was needed on my end and that saved us a lot of money. On the day of, everything went smooth and perfect. Their bartender was also awesome! He even danced with us! Couples, I promise you, you will not regret booking with The Hidden Barn. Everything you need and more is within this venue. Not only is it beautiful and quite unique because it feels like you are on your own property getting married since there is also a house to get ready in, not a small suite, an ENTIRE HOUSE. Every part of the venue is a photo opportunity! And the people are just absolutely amazing! I am extremely glad my original venue did not work out because this was everything I wanted/needed and more!
  • Dena
    Dena R. Married on 11/02/2019

Fall wedding

This wedding was better than I imagined. I appreciated how above and beyond Bruce and Michelle went. Michelle met with me I believe 3 times prior to the wedding to plan not to mention countless texts and phone calls. The candy bar might have been my favorite part. Michelle took it to the next level. The colors went perfectly with the Fall theme, and she added the other candy we wanted as well! The vendors they had for everything put out perfect food, cake, music, and photography. Our photos were the next favorite thing. Gea Isplash Photography was the bomb. I have never seen such beautiful photos in my life as she had on her website. She was so fun to work with. Melissa and her crew turned the Hidden Barn into a Fall Festival of colors and pumpkins beyond my imagination. all my guests were blown away. The music was wonderful and we danced all night. Bruce is great to work with and very organized. Money well spent.
illustration stars