Hickory Meadow Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Suzanne
    Suzanne T. Married on 11/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything and more for my daughter

Absolutely perfect venue! My daughter's wedding was beautiful and I would recommend to any bride. The bonus closet to use decorations without having to go to more expense is SO nice.

Hickory Meadow's reply:

Thank you Suzanne! We loved working with your family on their special day. Everything was perfect!
  • Karson
    Karson T. Married on 11/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

100/10 absolutely would recommend- WONDERUFL experience!

I could not say enough good things about this venue. Hickory Meadow made my wedding experience absolutely amazing and perfect. The staff was SO HELPFUL in every way from our first conversation up to the last minute of the wedding. This venue is absolutely gorgeous and they were so accommodating at having to move our ceremony/ reception entirely inside when the weather dropped into the 30s day of. Max & Hayley were the absolute best and helped with vendor recommendations, making sure everything looked perfect before hand and I could not say enough good things- HIGHLY recommend getting married here!

Hickory Meadow's reply:

Karson, we so loved working with you on your special day. It went so beautifully, down to every detail.
    Brianne C. Married on 07/16/2022

Hidden Gem!

Hickory Meadow is such a hidden gem! It is about 45 minutes west of downtown Nashville. The venue inside is gorgeous with beautiful bridal and groomsmen suites! The best thing about this venue though is their owners! Max and Haley are so helpful in the planning process. They have a Facebook page dedicated to just the wedding couples where they share pictures, vendor tips and much more! They are very responsive and helpful with questions that are asked! You can choose to rent it for 2 days as well, a lot of venues don't give this option. They also have a whole closet full of items that they let you use for free at the venue. They are very flexible and accomodating. Our guests loved our wedding and we loved where it was hosted! Thanks for everything!!

Hickory Meadow's reply:

Thank you Brianne for your kind words - we loved being a part of your journey and your absolutely perfect day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Elaina E. Married on 09/25/2021

Absolutely perfect

So happy that my husband and I chose this venue for our wedding. We had so much fun. Haley and Max took care of so much for us.

Hickory Meadow's reply:

Thank you Elaina!! Your day was absolutely wonderful and we loved being a part! We wish you the best :)
  • Shelby
    Shelby M. Married on 11/07/2020

Above & Beyond Service

My fiancé and I highly recommend Hickory Meadow Events! We will be marrying at this new venue in just 24 days. The owners have not only been easy to work with, but they are excited for our big day along side of us. If you are looking to book with a venue that allows you to bring in whatever catering you want, decorate essentially however you would like, and have the freedom to make your day as you have always pictured it and all at an affordable price, definitely check out Hickory Meadow Events. With plans having been shifted due to coronavirus for several couples, the venue owners happily made all things work for each bride. We cannot rave about them enough!
    Alexis H. Married on 11/07/2020

Absolutely breathtaking!

This was the first venue we toured! The venue was still under construction, but the owners painted the PERFECT picture for us! After our tour we knew this was where we wanted to be! We rescheduled our date due to COVID, and the owners were SO supportive and encouraging the whole way! The owners are so helpful and loving. The venue itself is spacious and GORGEOUS! There are so many options to have your ceremony, and the inside is so spacious! This is 100% the place you want to say “I Do” at ❤️❤️ We can’t wait for our big day!!
  • Spencer
    Spencer H. Married on 11/07/2020

An easy choice

I cannot recommend Hickory Meadow enough! When we first toured this venue we knew that it was the one for us - it's beautifully done, has ample space for any wedding, and the owners are incredibly kind and easy to work with. I'm especially impressed with how they have maneuvered the shift in wedding dates due to COVID-19 along with everything that entails. It's a fantastic venue run by fantastic people
  • Montana
    Montana H. Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing Venue

I highly recommend Hickory Meadow! My fiancé and I toured this venue when it was under construction. It was the first venue we toured, and we fell in love. We knew it was perfect for us. Haley made us feel so at ease during our tour. It’s been so exciting to see the venue from mid-construction to now. It’s absolutely stunning. We cannot wait for our dream wedding in October!
  • Shayna
    Shayna W. Married on 09/26/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing venue and owners!

Highly recommend Hickory meadow. My fiancé and I only toured this venue when it was still under construction and didn’t even have to tour anymore after meeting with Hayle. Hayle and Max answer all questions at anytime of the day. They are so willing to help in any way possible. Not only is their venue amazing but so are they!
    Payton A. Married on 09/12/2020

Wonderful People

This is such a beautiful venue with so many options. The bridal and groom’s suite can accommodate your every need. The owners are wonderful people to work with. They catered to my every need plus much more, so kind and generous! Love this venue!
  • Andrea
    Andrea F. Married on 09/06/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

More than we could’ve imagined

My daughter was married at Hickory Meadow this past Sunday and oh my goodness...it was the best day. We all toured the venue while it was under construction and we could clearly see the vision that Max and Haley had. The bride and groom suites were so spacious and relaxing. Having private entrances were a huge blessing to sneak past guests as they arrived, not to mention, it made the “first look” much easier for privacy. The light coming in from the huge windows in the bridal suite made for beautiful pictures Max and Haley were so attentive and helpful through the entire process. They provided coffee and fresh baked cinnamon rolls for the girls the morning of. They were right there the entire day to help with whatever was needed without hesitation. Whatever they had there, we were welcome to use without extra charge. The venue is stunning but the owners are the icing on the cake.

Hickory Meadow's reply:

It was an absolutely wonderful day and we are so thankful to have been a part. Thank you for believing in our vision, congrats to all!
  • Shelby
    Shelby Married on 07/11/2020

Incredibly Friendly Owners, Stunning Private Venue

This venue is absolutely stunning. The kind owners are extremely flexible and excited to share their new space. I love that the location is more so tucked away, making it private and therefore more intimate, while busy streets are not an issue for sound. The space is large and well planned out. I highly recommend checking out Hickory Meadow!
  • Hannah
    Hannah Married on 05/16/2020

Amazing and beautiful venue

My husband and I highly recommend Hickory Meadow. Max and Haley went above and beyond for us and do for every couple they come to meet. We couldn’t be more blessed to host our reception at such a beautiful place. 💖
  • Leah
    Leah Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing venue

I can NOT begin to describe how BEAUTIFUL this venue is! When approaching the venue, the views alone are BREATHTAKING! From floor to ceiling, the personal touches that have been invested by Max and Haley are so stunning. Speaking of the owners, they have been the most kind business owners I’ve yet to come in contact with. Any questions that I’ve had, (there’s been several lol) they’ve answered with quick responses. They have gone ABOVE AND BEYOND in bringing the vision for our big day to life. They’ve delivered nothing but exceptional customer service and satisfaction. Not only have they followed up with me about my wedding planning process, but Haley has also checked in with me regarding my college classes and offered assistance as I too am an education major. I feel like I have made new friends in the Gerbers.
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn Married on 09/01/2018

Dream makers!

We love this sweet couple and their beautiful venue! Can’t wait for our day!
    Libby B. Married on 10/03/2020
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We booked with Haley at Hickory Meadow!

The owners of Hickory Meadow were so kind and accommodating. They asked what we needed, and are going to make sure that we have it for our wedding in October. We are so excited to continue to work with them for our big day. Highly recommend them.
illustration stars