175 Reviews for HI FOCUSED cinematography

Client Revisions (4)
Blu-Ray (3)
Liability Insurance (1)
DVD (1)

Jordan and his team from HI Focused Cinematography did an AWESOME job with capturing video footage of our wedding day! Jordan, Amber, and Matt were all so great to work with. They helped us feel comfortable in front of the camera and were friendly, fun, and easy-going; it was such a pleasure working with them! Our wedding film was beautiful and absolutely amazing; very professional and flawless from the editing and music to the inclusion of special moments from throughout the day that will help us remember our wedding day forever. Our family and friends loved our wedding film and were so impressed by it. Jordan was on top of everything from coordinating our wedding day timeline, replying quickly to all our emails, and getting us our wedding film and raw footage in such a timely manner. We are so happy we chose to go with Hi Focused Cinematography for our wedding and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for high quality cinematography from such a talented and great group of people. Thank you so much, Jordan and the HI Focused team, for capturing the memories of our wedding day that we will be able to watch over and over again and remember for a lifetime!!

Profile Picture Shane-Ann, 8/4/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

I did not have a slightest doubt to chose Hi-Focused to captured the best day of our lives. Jordan, Amber and Matt from HI Focused Cinematography did an amazing job with capturing video footage of our wedding day! They were all so great to work with. They helped us feel comfortable in front of the camera and were friendly, fun, and easy-going; it was So great working with them! Our wedding film was beautiful and absolutely amazing, when me and my husband and our family saw the video, they were not a dry eyes across the room! Thank you very much for capturing such a beautiful moments of our wedding day! We are very happy and touched! So emotional! Throughout the entire wedding day, they are all very professional from the editing and music to the inclusion of special moments from throughout the day that will help us remember our wedding day forever. Jordan and his team were always on top of everything from coordinating our wedding day timeline, replying quickly to all our emails, and getting us our wedding film and raw footage in such a timely manner. We are so happy and highly recommend them to anyone looking for high quality cinematography from such a talented and great group of people. Thank you so much, Jordan and the HI Focused team, for capturing the the best day of our lives and turned all the beautiful memories of our wedding day to a work of art! Thank you for filming our wedding day a remember for a lifetime!!!

Profile Picture Aurelia, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive, Cinematic, Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Raw Footage

Hi-Focused Team ROCKS!!

OUR DESTINATION WEDDING VIDEO WAS AMAZING!!

I am not sure how Jordan and his team were able to move throughout our wedding so swiftly without me noticing! I remember thinking that they were professional, punctual and a well organized team. I believe they really care to be a self managed and very much intuitive group as they multi task with the chaos of the wedding shenanigans but still capture everyone and all those special moments!

It was so nice to see our wedding from a guest point of view, to be able to share this video with friends a n family who were unable to attend our destination wedding. They allowed us to pick our own music for the wedding video which made it more personal too! They made sure to make me feel comfortable when video taping some special shots because they all were so personable.

I HIGHLY recommend them!! All our family and friends were BLOWN away by their work and I am SURE future generations to come will enjoy feeling like they were there too!!

Thank you HI-FOCUSED TEAM!!

#Teambncm

Profile Picture Cristy, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, USB Flash Drive, Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Locations, Cinematic, Storytelling

We worked with Jordan and Hi Focused for our Maui wedding at Olowalu Plantation House. We reviewed a lot of island and non-island based videographers/cinematographers and decided early on to go with Hi Focused. The quality and feel of their visual creations were simply multiple tiers above the rest. No cheesiness, pure class.

Although our expectations were very high, Jordan and his team blew it out of the water. They were consummate professionals on the day of the wedding and instructed us exactly what to do to get the perfect shot. We just received our wedding video and there is not a thing we would change -- it is absolutely amazing. We have watched the video multiple times already and can still barely process the perfection. The editing and juxtaposition of music, wedding scenes, and spoken overtones is of the highest quality. Hi Focused completely captured the look, feel, and purpose behind our special day, and we could not be happier or more impressed.

Choosing to work with Hi Focused was one of the best choices we made on this journey. We want to thank them from the bottom of our hearts, and will be recommending them to any and every person we know.

Profile Picture Ryan, 4/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jordan and his crew from Hi Focus did an amazing job with our wedding video. We have been inundated with positive comments from friends and acquaintances . How Hi Focus can take hours of raw footage and condense it to an under 10 minute master piece, takes amazing talent. We debated about spending the money on this but couldn't be happier that we did. We will make more money, but the moments caught are priceless. Jordan is a perfectionist which is exactly what you want on your bid day. Couldn't recommend him more.

Profile Picture Kaylee, 3/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Jordan and his team did a wonderful job at our wedding. His team made us and our wedding party feel very comfortable. They captured all the important things we wanted in our wedding. Also, they were very quick in giving us our wedding video. The background music, scenes and video quality was amazing! We couldn’t be happier! We showed it to our friends and family and they loved it! We are thankful for Hifocused films for making our wedding a memorable day and we would highly recommend them for your special day!

Profile Picture Nicole, 2/8/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive, Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Raw Footage

I was married in Maui in January and so happy I went with Hi Focused Cinematography to capture our big day. Jordan and his team were amazing and the wedding video is beyond perfect, it was more than we ever could have hoped for. I would HIGHLY recommend HI Focused!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 1/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

From the beginning I knew videography was THE MOST important thing to us. So glad we booked HiFocused. You can tell they truly love what they do because they are so amazing at it and it shows in their work. I became obsessed with their videos after watching one of them and have literally watched EVERY SINGLE video they have posted on Vimeo/YouTube :) leading up to my own wedding and even cried watching some of them. They just know how to capture those candid moments very well. I loved how they were able to capture every guest that attended the wedding. And then there’s Jordan and his Drone skills, I mean .... that dude got skills!! If your going to have a wedding in Maui, you have to have a videographer that owns a drone :) there’s no other way. He captured the venue, the sunset, the RAINBOW!!! That definitely took the video to a different level. Was able to get my video 3 weeks after my wedding and a hard drive was sent to me a week later. The best part, how comfortable they made all of us felt being in front of a camera. So thankful to have met such an amazing group of people and grateful to have met them :)

Profile Picture Stacy , 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jordan and his team were amazing!!! Very professional, easy to work with and made us feel comfortable throughout our special day. They captured every detail that made our day so perfect! Our film was perfect and was glad that we have the videos to look back at our perfect wedding day! For any special occasion, I highly recommend Hi Focused as your cinematographer!

Profile Picture Neleah, 10/21/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Raw Footage

I seriously cannot say enough great things about Jordan, Amber, and the rest of his crew. From start to finish, he has produced nothing but perfection surrounding our wedding day. Extremely professional and so precise when it comes to his work, all qualities you look for when choosing someone to help you remember the best day of your life. They have this perfect way of capturing everything but never being invasive so that you still are enjoying the day. And so incredibly polite and accommodating.
And his work, just simply stated, STUNNING. I've watched my video at least 30 times since receiving it and I still get emotional watching. I feel like I'm there living it again, everything that I wanted since the day has passed. He perfectly combined all the highlights of our day into one emotional and beautiful video with just the right cuts and sound to give you goosebumps. I wanted to remember all the little details, from the grounds, to where we wed, to speeches, to everything, and he did just that.
Honestly, there is absolutely no question when it comes to choosing your cinematographer, he is it as well as his crew. What a great team and I thank them again for helping capture the happiest day of my life. 10 stars if I could give it!

Profile Picture Kimberlyn, 9/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Blu-Ray, USB Hard Drive, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

If I could give HiFocused 10 stars... I would give them 11! That’s how happy and pleased we were with them. My husband and I actually hired a completely different videographer months before and once I saw Jordan’s Work, I knew right away we needed to make a switch. Do yourself a favor and trust me. HIRE THEM! They are the best and most professional team I’ve worked with during the wedding planning process. Jordan was very responsive before the wedding, even making it a point to get to know us as a couple before the big day. The day of, they worked with my other vendors perfectly. The thing is, they are highly experienced and have been around for a long time, so they know how to work well with everyone else in the business. I even forgot they were there on the big day! We were able to completely enjoy ourselves. Our video was the best. HiFocused captured every single moment so perfectly. If you are looking for the best videographers in Hawaii... look no further! Hire HiFocusd!

Profile Picture Kimberly , 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jordan and his team are the most professional vendors we worked with in the wedding industry . It starts upfront before you even decide to book them, they will answer any questions you have and we loved that they had so many examples of their work available online. Once you decide to book them, they are extremely detail oriented. Making sure they know all the details of your wedding, what's important to you, what details you'd like captured and even your music preferences etc. they're great at capturing all the details of your day with you barely noticing that they're present. He met with us several times beforehand to make sure he knew what we wanted. Finally, we got our videos fast and Jordan made sure we were happy with his work before sending us the final videos and raw footage - all on a hard drive. He's so flexible with all your needs - even sending us raw footage of our dance to show some folks before the editing process was completed. Our friends and family loved the video and it really captured the spirit of the day. He was one of the best decisions we made!

Profile Picture Tinlee, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jordan and the HiFocused team are AMAZING!! While looking for a cinematographer, going through everyone's YouTube and Vimeo, we kept going to back to Jordan's videos and we HAD to have the HiFocused team capture our special day! We booked Jordan and his team February 2016 for July 2017 wedding, he was one of the first vendors we booked after booking our venue at the Royal Lahaina.

Before the wedding, we talked to Jordan on the phone to ensure he captured everything we wanted. He recommended changing our timeline for the wedding to ensure he captured everything and coordinated it with our wedding planner.

The day of the wedding, Jordan and the HiFocused team were great to work with; they were fun and easy to work with. They also worked close with our photographer, Jessica Pearl, to ensure both didn't get in the way of each other and to ensure they got the same shots.

Two weeks after the wedding, I receive an email from Jordan with the link of our video! AND WE ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! Words cannot describe how in awe we were when we first watched our video. Our friends and family cannot stop talking about the video and they all expressed how the also LOVE the video.

I highly recommend Jordan to capture your special day; you will not be disappointed! Jordan and the HiFocused team really captured "us" and our love for each other in the video and highlighted it.

Huge Mahalo to Jordan and the HiFoucsed team!

-Justine & Justin

Profile Picture Justine, 7/17/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling

Jordan came highly recommended by our wedding coordinator at the Ritz Carlton, and we booked him immediately looking though his work and amazing drone footage. Well before our wedding day, Jordan went through every step of the process with us, and really made sure that he understood what was important for us to capture on video. My husband and I are not used to being in front of the camera, but Jordan and his team were so attentive and immediately made us feel so comfortable on our wedding day. They were professional and accomodating, and captured everything that we wanted in our wedding footage and more. We were so impressed by the quality of our wedding video- it captured the moments accurately without feeling too overproduced- they definitely nailed it! And of course, the hi def drone footage was breathtaking and so cool to see! If you can, definitely go with Jordan and his team- I promise that you won't regret it. Thank you, Jordan and the HiFocused team!

Profile Picture Monica, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I are so pleased to have worked with Hi Focused for our wedding video. They were professional, accommodating and easy to work with. We are beyond happy with our video - it's done perfectly from the music to the editing and has a very modern feel. It captured all of our best moments. We cannot stop watching the video and would recommend HI Focused to anyone in search of perfect cinematography. The Hi Focused team is the best!!!!

Profile Picture Shayna, 7/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Our search for a cinematographer began a year before our big day on June 28 2017 at Gannon's in Wailea. After reviewing all other companies wedding videos in Maui, it was clear that HiFocused was the number one choice for us to shoot our video.

Email communications were great from the beginning when we inquired about Jordan's services. As we got closer to the date Jordan recommended some changes to the proposed timeline to try to fit all of our requested shots.

On that day Jordan and his team showed up early to our condo unit. They were easy and fun to work with. At the ceremony site, they worked well with Cheynice of Karma Hill Photography and not getting in each other's way (as they also worked with each other before).

In just 2 weeks after the wedding, Jordan sent a link to our completed Wedding video!! The composition, music, highlights of tea ceremony, cake cutting, sunset beach video, drone videos and the ceremony were all amazing. We showed the video at our banquet a month later back home and all of our friends and family loved it!

If you are marrying in Hawaii (especially in Maui), we highly recommend HiFocused as your cinematographer.

Mahalo,

Angel and Kenneth

Profile Picture AK, 6/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive
This review is currently being verified.

My wife and I decided to elope to Maui and our parents wanted a video to capture “our day”. Hi focused did that to the fullest extent and even beyond what we thought could be captured. Everyone of our friends and family said they felt like they were watching our movie! They were very professional and very detailed i. Order to get all the shots to make the perfect video. Would highly recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture AQ, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Chris and I were so excited that we were able to work with HiFocused. Jordan was professional and prompt with communication. He made it easy to ask questions and exchange information through email, which was great because of the time difference.
On the day of the HiFocused team was amazing. They were really easy going and did a great job with a pretty rowdy group, which is exactly what we wanted.
The finished film is out of this world, we are so incredibly impressed with how it came out. My heart feels so full knowing we have our day preserved in such a breathtaking way that we can look back and enjoy for years to come!

Mahalo Jordan, Amber and Willard!

With best wishes,

Sae and Chris (May 31, 2017)

Profile Picture Saren, 5/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

As soon as my husband and I decided on Maui I googled Maui Videographers and came across Jordan and the Hi Focused website. I was thrilled when the Hyatt presented them as a preferred vendor in the wedding planning guide! After convincing my husband that Jordan’s footage was some of the best I had seen and this would be completely worth it; I contacted Jordan to book him and it was one of the best decisions we made. Jordan was very communicative with us through emails and phone calls while we worked out details. We had a call with him a few days before where he reviewed details of our wedding day and provided us with his professional advice on what would work best for our schedule and location.

Jordan completely blew me away on the day of the wedding. He and his team arrived early and ready to work almost immediately. Jordan was really great with our photographer team and was great at communicating what he was doing and why. He helped put me at ease and his team really helped ease my husband’s stage fright. Every shot was well thought out and coordinated and the footage was amazing! We booked the team for 4 hours and we stayed right on track the entire time – in large part due to Jordan and his team.

We fell in love with our wedding trailer! And we just received our documentary footage and raw footage package this week. The packaging was secure and very nice looking as well! We loved loved loved our wedding video!

Thank you so much Jordan!

Profile Picture Katrina, 5/27/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive, Cinematic, Documentary, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Jordan is so much more than a standard wedding videographer, he's extremely talented and has an eye to capture the emotion of your big day. Jordan and his team filmed our wedding on May 5, 2017 at the Ritz Carlton Hotel. Our wedding planner highly recommended him and she nailed it. We had a few emails and a phone call before our big day. Jordan is extremely detailed and organized. He caught a few things in the schedule that we tweaked due to his feedback. My husband is a pilot and saw that Jordan does drone footage so that alone sold him. Jordon is very personable and a nice guy. On the day of the big event, Jordan and his team were on time and were fun to film with. The day went perfectly. He knew the property very well and kept us moving to capture the best lighting. His drone footage was Jaw dropping especially at the end on Lava point.

After 3 weeks, Jordan emailed us the link to view our video. The music selection, shots, voiceovers, scenery, and aerial coverage were perfection! We both had tears watching it and my husband never gets emotional. I've shared our wedding video to many friends and family that weren't able to attend our wedding since it was a small destination wedding. Everyone always says this is unlike any wedding video they've ever seen and we usually always get tears ;). I love how he cuts it to be 7 minutes so it makes it easier to share with friends. He does give you the all the raw footage that you and your parents would want to see.

Many of our friends over the years decided against hiring a videographer and afterwards every single one of them regretted it. Your wedding is one the most important and expensive day of your life, after it's over all you have is the video and photos. And the video is so much more personal. Select Jordan to film your once in a lifetime moment, I promise you will not regret it. We can't thank Jordan and his team enough. Mahalo ~Michelle & Keith

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/5/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Highlight Video, One Event/Day, Raw Footage

When you have your wedding you hope for two things: the perfect wedding day and the most beautiful videos and photos to help you relive that experience. My wife and I were excited to be able to have HiFocused film our wedding. We had seen sample videos from so many vendors online, but found ourselves constantly coming back to their work. Their videos make you feel as if you're watching a cinematic movie. Despite the intermittent heavy rains that we had on our wedding day we felt like we had our perfect wedding, but we were also a bit nervous about how everything would look on film given the weather. I have to say, though, that my wife and I were stunned by how amazing our wedding film turned out. Jordan and the HiFocused team were wonderful to work with. They were kind, patient, and accommodating. You can tell by working with them that they are thinking about every detail, every angle and how to perfectly capture every moment. The final product shows that attentiveness and care. We could not have been happier with how everything turned out. If we had to go back in time and do our wedding over again I can confidently say we'd still choose HiFocused as our videographer without a second thought.

Profile Picture Arjun, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jordan and his team were absolutely wonderful. Their presence was felt but not overwhelming during the day and esp during the ceremony, the video is absolutely stunning and something my husband and I will cherish for the rest of our lives. If videography is even just a tiny thought in your mind I say GO FOR IT, and GO with Jordan and his team, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Brittani, 4/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jordan and his team were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. They are extremely professional, friendly, and creative. Our video is an absolute gem; during the wedding planning process, we knew we'd want a videographer, but Jordan and his team brings "videography" to an entirely different level. We'll treasure it for years to come. Thank you, Jordan and team!!!

Profile Picture Meg, 3/30/17, 1 Review