HI FOCUSED cinematography Reviews

183 Reviews for HI FOCUSED cinematography

HI FOCUSED cinematography 1
HI FOCUSED cinematography 2

Aubrey · Married on 05/21/2015

I was referred to Jordan + his team by my wedding planner but I had done some research prior to asking her about videography services and HI Focused was on my list. Jordan and his team were so easy to work with on the day of. They were good about being discreet and had fancy little mics to put under the dress/suit so we could be heard on the video later as the ocean can be loud in the background. Once the teaser came, I was SO excited to watch it I left work early!! A couple weeks later, the final product was ready too on a cute little card. We loved the video SOO much and everyone who saw it had nothing but sweet things to say about it. I was hesitant about hiring videography b/c it's just another expense but if you're going to spend all the time/money/love on your event---you gotta capture it right?! Photography is one beautiful way but videography takes it to another level to remember it by. Jordan + his team do it right.

Jasmine · Married on 05/18/2015

May 18th was the best day of our lives!! To look back at our wedding video and relive the moments from our big day is something we will always have and cherish. Everything from the music selection, style, quality and timing were PERFECTLY compiled in our highlight video. We must have watched it 10 times in a row!! We love it so much!! We've had so much positive feedback from friends and family, especially from those who couldn't make it to maui. They really felt like they were there with us after watching the film. We're so pleased with the quality work and professionalism from Hi Focused cinematography! It was a dream working with Jordan and Amber. The planning process from beginning to end was effortless. They were able to keep up relaxed and comfortable with the hectic schedule on the wedding day. He really made us feel comfortable and captured all of the important details I could have asked for and more! One of the best vendors from our wedding day!

Morgan · Married on 05/16/2015

I cannot even believe how amazing our video turned out! The highlight film was perfect! And our feature film was perfect!!! I can't stop watching them! Oh and I get non stop comments at work and from family how my highlight and feature films looked like a movie trailer. And not only was the video amazing! But Jordan and his staff was amazing as well! So nice and professional. And made sure to get everything from every angle! And I got all the raw footage which we definitely laughed at for hours on end! You will not go wrong with HI-FOCUSED I PROMISE YOU THAT! P.S. Super cool... My husband LOVED that they pulled out the drone too! That was his favorite part!

Angeline · Married on 04/29/2015

When I was searching for a videographer, I knew I really wanted to hire HiFocused. Love how creative and professional his videos look! My husband and I are very happy with how everything turned out!

Thanks Jordan for everything! youdabomb.com!

We used Hi Focused for our 10 year vows renewal ceremony and were very happy with Jordan and his team.

Their work speaks for itself on the many videos you can find on Vimeo.com.

Their ability to turn the video they capture into what can only be termed, true art, is priceless.

Be sure to book them early to be sure you get this team for your event because their popularity will only be increasing.

Their fees are not cheap, but believe me, this is where you want to invest. When we got our highlights film after the event, it recreated the experience for us at home in a way that wedding photos could never do.

I was one of those brides that didn’t care too much about flowers, decorations or food but knew I wanted to have a good quality videographer. My husband and I agreed that we would want THE BEST OF THE BEST to film our wedding day! Another local bride recommended Hi Focused, and after watching their videos and seeing their work we contacted Jordan. He’s definitely on top of things and always got back to us quickly! Since we wanted to have a same-day edit film shown at our reception, he made the effort to coordinate with the hotel event planner, our photographer, emcee/dj and even our officiant. The film was shown at our ballroom reception and it was amazing!! When we received the full wedding film and footage a couple weeks later, we were truly impressed. Everything turned out beautiful. We’re so glad we chose Hi Focused!! Would highly recommend :)

Donica · Married on 04/15/2015

So, I know what you're thinking...venue, photographer, videographer, etc. It all adds up, right? Yes, it does and this is why my husband and I REALLY debated about having a wedding video. We asked ourselves would the extra cost of a wedding video really be worth it? We had actually decided to not have one, but then a friend said something that made us reconsider:
    She said that without a doubt, getting their wedding video was the best thing they did for their wedding. She said that the wedding goes by in a flash and you think you remember it all until you see the video. You get to recap the moment he sees you for the 1st time in your dress, the I dos and all the speeches. Pictures just don't capture the essence of those moments, only video can.
    It was a strong statement and I'm so glad she said it, because it was the #1 reason we went ahead with booking Jordan.
    Jordan and his team are AMAZING! Jordan was always quick to reply and they were fantastic on the day of the wedding. Jordan and our photographer worked seamlessly together. It was wonderful. Then there's the final product...We LLLOOOVVVEE our highlight and full length video. Jordan is just so talented and took in our thoughts on what we wanted our wedding video to capture. When we got our highlight video we also shared it with all our friends and family. Many who couldn't make the wedding were so happy and completely impressed by the video.
    My actual reply to Jordan when we saw our highlight video was "OH MY GOSH JORDAN!!!!!!!!!!! We (I!) LOVE IT!!!!!! It's absolutely perfect. You are one talented cinematographer. Amazing, amazing amazing!!!!!"
    I don't think I had ever used that many exclamation points before! But I wanted him (and now you) to know how stunning our video turned out. If you're questioning it, stop questioning...just do it and have Jordan capture your special day for you. You won't regret it!

Christine · Married on 03/21/2015

HiFocused did an absolutely phenomenal job documenting our wedding in Maui! My husband and I had spent a lot of time researching different videographers on the island, and we were so glad we found HiFocused! Their work is both stunning and impeccable! You HAVE to watch their wedding videos online! They are so touching and well done! We stopped looking once we saw all the beautiful wedding videos they've created.

Jordan and his team made us feel so comfortable on our wedding day. They are true professionals! Jordan was already at the venue when I arrived--gathering bonus shots and using a drone to get some amazing aerial views of our wedding venue! It was so cool!! They gave us small mics to use during our vows, so that our voices were clear and could be used for our film. In addition, they stayed later than we had them contracted them for just to capture our bouquet/garter toss!!! I cannot thank Jordan and his team enough for that! They really put in extra effort to make our wedding video amazing!

We loved how all everything turned out and HiFocused made an amazing wedding video for us. It was unbelievable. Our video was so touching and brought tears to all our friends! We are so glad that Jordan and his team did such an awesome job. We will have memories to cherish forever!! Thank you HiFocused!! You guys are so talented!!

Donna · Married on 03/01/2015

Absolutely outstanding! Stellar IMAX quality wedding cinematography...Unobtrusive, calm and easy-going, quick turn around time and super responsive to our questions. You'll feel like a star in your own film! He even shot sweeping aerial drone scenes! He gave us all the raw footage as well as a full edit of the wedding to remember forever. Reasonable pricing and I googled Maui wedding videographers til my eyes bled and he was hands down the best; a lot of cheesy karaoke videos out there but Jordan's style is clean and modern. Would use him again if we ever got married again ok that sounds wrong. He's fantastic and you won't be disappointed. It's such a whirlwind day you'll be glad to look back and see it all captured so flawlessly!

I came across Jordan and Hi Focused through a random Google search just a few weeks before we were to depart for our destination wedding on Maui. Our wedding was supposed to be simple (hah!) and we had decided against a photographer because of the expense, and knew that most of our friends in family in attendance would be snapping pictures like crazy. As our date drew nearer, I became more and more concerned that I'd regret the decision that we would not have a professional record of one of the most important days of our lives. On a whim I decided to Google for videographers and found Hi Focused. I was immediately blown away by their "sizzle reel" on their website.
    I got a near immediate response that they were available. A few days later Jordan called and we had a great consultation. I explained our ceremony plans, which were now rather complicated (hah!) and unorthodox and he didn't even flinch.
    On the day of the wedding, he showed up and things were crazy. Our wedding was outdoors and we were dealing with issues with the weather, and all the details. He had only spoken to me prior, and the entire family was around preparing for the wedding in a frenzy, and it was difficult to pin me down for questions and details. He and his team were very patient and accommodating and AMAZING!
    It felt like forever waiting for this video but it was only a couple weeks. :) Finally I got a link in my email and I was overwhelmed with the results. I've watched it a billion times and I still cannot put words to my feelings for it, really.
    We posted it for family and friends and the reaction was unanimous. It was the best wedding video ever, and we will be forever grateful to Jordan and his team.

The price was a bit of a stretch for us. Hi Focused is pretty expensive, but remember, they are expensive because they are the best! If you can at all find the money, it is worth every penny! Sacrifice some booze and decorations for the most important keepsake of your wedding day!

Mai · Married on 02/23/2015

We chose Hi-Focused Cinematography for our destination wedding; it was one of the easiest choice to make after seeing few of his videos! Jordan is really easy to work with and is fast to answer his emails. The final result is amazing; we strongly recommend him!

JiaZhen · Married on 02/22/2015

Jordan and his crew are wonderful! Our wedding is on Feb 22nd, 2015 and they not only showed up on-time, and also helped us to facilitate the event flow. We are extremely satisfied with their work. As a photographer/videographer myself, I didn't contract them for the highlighted video because my budget is limited. But again, I am amazed by the output of their work - it's not only shot with professional equipment (they even have a drone!), but also shot with very good composition. The raw footage he delivered are very well organized and made it a breeze for me to edit the video myself. If you are thinking about have a wedding in Hawaii, looking no further, pick Hi Focused.

Again, thanks Jordan!
    Ivon

Best wedding videographer!!! The film came out is beyond my expectation. We also have the trash the dress session, Jordan magically put it together with the wedding highlight. Brilliant and the film turned out to be perfect! Can not say enough thank you to the crew. Love them! Jordan is also extremely patient to understand what we like what we don't like and customize it for us to make it perfect! Jordan is the best!!
    We also appreciate how they accommodate our special request.
    I would definitely recommend them to all my friends!

Nicole · Married on 01/15/2015

We couldn't be happier with the videos Jordan and his team produced! Working with Jordan was a wonderful experience. He was thorough and patient, and guided us step-by-step to ensure our schedule flows well, yet accommodates enough time to collect enough videos at each phase. Jordan is very cool, and he responses immediately anytime. The outcome was amazing, and we can't stop watching it.

At first, my husband and I were hesitated to spend that much of money on a video. After watched some of the videos on HI Focused website, we are so touched and decided to give it a try. We are so amazed how awesome the video came out. We just LOVE LOVE LOVE it so much. It's worth every penny we spent. Jordan and his team are so talented and dedicated, we strongly recommend working with them!

Patricia · Married on 12/08/2014

Jordan is amazing! So happy we chose Hi-Focused for our wedding videography services. He is both professional and super friendly. From the very beginning he made the extra effort to get to know us via email and Skype conversations before our big day. He really helped capture all the moments of our special day. Once we were able to see our video and review all the footage, everything he caught on video showed us all the things brides and groom tend to miss on the special day itself because they unavoidably get wrapped up in so many other things and details. I would definitely recommend Jordan to everyone and anyone I know, he's the best!

David · Married on 11/28/2014

We are vey happy and satisfied with Jordan And team video and editing. Jordan set up a pre-meeting so we were able to give direct input then after the wedding Jordan provided exceptional service to help obtain the video timely.

We hired Jordan and the HiFocused team for our same-day edit video in Maui, HI and we are very happy with the results. Jordan was very helpful from picking our song choice(s) to giving us tips for the wedding day. The HiFocused team worked well with our photographer which made the sunset shots very easy. Our guests were very pleased in ending the party with the wedding video. Thanks HI Focused!!

Erin · Married on 10/17/2014

My husband and I really dragged our feet in searching for a videographer for our wedding. We kept asking, "do we really need one?" and "is there enough room in the budget?" WOW how silly those questions seem now, because working with Jordan and his team turned out to be the absolute BEST decision we made. Not only did Hifocused beautifully capture our big day on film- they contributed to the joy we experienced on our wedding day, too!

Until working with Jordan, I don't think I even realized the true value of professionalism. He was such a dream to work with that now I fear the bar has been set too high! By the time we reached out to HiFocused, we were only a month or two from our wedding day (don't be crazy like us, please). However, after our first phone call, the stress of the last-minute loose-end madness just melted away. Jordan is a recipe for greatness that is rare. He is positive, friendly, upbeat, organized, responsive, and asked useful and thoughtful questions in advance to make sure the team was prepared to capture everything that was important to us so that on our wedding day, all we had to do was have fun! He and his team are PASSIONATE about their work and have a very special and beautiful ability to tell YOUR own unique wedding day story (while making you look especially gorgeous). My husband (who originally had videography doubts) has even said how honored he felt that they chose to work with us! I can not say enough wonderful things about our experience working with HiFocused. We are so grateful that they were a part of our most meaningful day!

I know you are wondering about pricing. We were working with a smaller wedding budget, explored ALL options, and HiFocused is the best VALUE you will find. Period.

Seriously, please give yourself a break from researching vendors on the internet and just give Jordan a call. He will answer any and all questions you could possibly have, and will take exceptional care of you, too!

Angie · Married on 09/17/2014

After finding HiFocused Cinematography on YouTube, I watched every video available and was immediately impressed with the production quality of the videos. I emailed Jordan to see if he was available on my wedding day and he immediately replied that he was. Jordan is a true professional and is a pleasure to work with. He is quick to reply to emails and answer all the questions I had about things. The quality of his work speaks for itself. On our wedding day, Jordan took the time to explain things and was very professional answering any questions or concerns that came up. He was so easy to work with, he made us feel very comfortable being in front of the camera, and that is great because the level of comfort he made us feel really translated onto our video. Jordan was the first vendor I booked for my wedding and I was so impressed with his videos I asked him if he had any recommendations of other wedding-related vendors. He immediately replied with suggestions of vendors. I went with his recommendations and do not regret a single one. Jordan is the best there is and I am thankful for having found him. Thank you HiFocused!

• maiken

maiken · Married on 09/05/2014

I chose Jordan for our September wedding in Maui at the Four Seasons and the Highlight video was beautiful with great aerial video as well of the hotel which was amazing. That was very unexpected and I was truly thankful for that. Jordan was able to capture some wonderful moments throughout the day and helped pick the perfect music for the video. Jordan is very responsive and professional, I he contacted me a few week before the event to go over what I really wanted to do and see in my video. We texted before and after the event and he was always immediate in getting back to me. Great communication. Thanks Jordan and Hi Focused for helping make our day so memorable!!!

Jonathan · Married on 08/30/2014

When me and my wife decided to get married in Maui, I wanted to hire a cinematographer to capture our special day. I researched many cinematography vendors on the island but there was one that stood out among them all. It was Hi Focused Cinematography. When I first got in touch with the owner Jordan, he was very helpful from the get go. Jordan stayed in contact with us all the way up to our wedding day. He took all my suggestions, as well as his own ideas, and implemented them into our final product. On our wedding day, Jordan and his assistant Amber worked and shadowed well with our photographer, whom he had not previously worked with. That just tells you that Jordan can adapt and easily work with others. When me and my wife received the notification from Jordan that our highlight film was posted on Vimeo, we couldn't wait to watch it. Let me tell you, we were in astonishment when we viewed it. It was exactly as advertised...a cinema film. Everything from the HD cameras Jordan and Amber used, to the music implementation, just kept us wanting to watch it over and over again. Our family and friends who couldn't make it out to Maui also loved our film as well. Every one of them told us that they felt like they were in Maui just by watching it. We also received our Blu-Ray copies of the full-length wedding film in the mail in a timely manner. Jordan and Amber captured every moment of our special day from the ceremony to the reception. They covered every gorgeous part of the resort from the ground to the air. It was so perfect that my wife cried twice just watching the full-length film. I have not seen a single negative review for Hi Focused, and that speaks volumes. If you're looking for a company to capture your special day on film, Hi Focused is that company who will work hard to make it special with quality and emotion. Thank you Jordan and Amber. Hi Focused Cinematography truly is the best around!

Sterling · Married on 08/25/2014

My wife and I got married in Summer 2014 and Jordan was our cinematographer. Months before our wedding, Jordan was great at getting to know us and find out what we wanted for our wedding. He was excellent to work with the whole way through. The day of the wedding, Jordan did a fantastic job filming each and every moment of our special day. He got along great with our photographer and they were able to work around each other with ease. I would recommend Jordan and High Focused to anyone getting married in Maui!

Jordan is an exceptionally talented cinematographer! Hi Focused Cinematography produced a beautiful and modern movie for our wedding at the Four Seasons Wailea. As you watch his movies, they give you goose bumps, bring a tear to your eye and make you think…this is what I want. Jordan and his team are extremely professional, very responsive, and an absolute pleasure to work with.

Thank you Jordan for capturing what we felt (the excitement, the emotion, the overwhelming love). I watch our video and think 2 things: The first thought, I love every image…I feel like this is a beautiful movie that I want to watch again and again, and the second thought…I wish you could have been there to capture all of our life’s events (graduations…my engagement…the rehearsal dinner, etc…) I am teary eyed even today thinking of our movie. Thank you so much for making our wedding day unforgettable.

Robyn · Married on 08/14/2014

Extremely talented and easy-going guy! At first we were on the fence about hiring a videographer, as they can be quite expensive. Boy, we are SO GLAD that we decided to hire Jordan to capture our special day. NOTHING replaces those moving images, voices, music, the sounds of the waves, that makes you like you are there again and relive that incredible day. Jordan weaved all of those moments together so perfectly and we cannot thank him enough for creating our video that we can watch over and over...and over:) We showed it at our welcome home banquet and all of our guests were thrilled to see it. Some were even crying again!

Jordan is also very down to earth, easy to work with, but most importantly very professional. He always made sure that we were in contact and on the same page. I would highly recommend him to any couple looking for videographer. I wish he lived in LA so I can recommend him to all of my friends who will be getting married!

Catherine · Married on 08/13/2014

We had Hi Focus film our wedding, and we could not be more happy that we did. We started out debating over spending the extra money to have a videographer, after all, weddings are expensive and everything adds up quickly, but we decided to go for it. It's one of the best things we did for our wedding. The day went by so quickly and being able to sit down and watch it back was amazing! There were so many moments that neither of us remembered and watching it, felt like we were reliving it all again. There were also so many moments that we wouldn't have had the opportunity to see if we hadn't had the video, I absolutely loved being able to see my husband to be, getting ready with his groomsmen, my dad and his dad, and seeing his face when he first sees me coming down the isle will never get old! My husband was the one who was really not sure we should spend the money for the video, but now, he's watched it three times in the three months we've been married! We also have family who live far away and were unable to attend, being able to show them the video is great. Everyone who sees it, absolutely loves it! We've had people say that it looks like an add for getting married in Maui, because everything looks so perfect! Jordan was so easy to work with, there was no big camera in your way or people in your face, but somehow he managed to get absolutely everything on film! This video is something we will have and treasure for ever! I actually can't imagine even debating about whether or not to get one done now, I'm soooo glad we did and I'd do it again a hundred times over!!