HG Entertainment Reviews

254 | Meriden, CT

254 Reviews for HG Entertainment

Courtney · event on: 10/10/2015

I am the director of a childcare center and we rented a photo booth from Harry for our Open House. It was a huge success. Harry was very professional, punctual and very friendly. During the event, he stayed with the machine and offered his service of explanation and helped all of the participants have a great time with it. I would highly recommend his company to anyone that wants to work with a fun and professional vendor.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Linda · Married on 09/20/2015

Harry was the DJ for our daughter's wedding. Harry was absolutely wonderful to work with. Our first meeting with him was at a very convenient place for us to meet at. He was so easy to work with and considering the bride lives 4000 miles away with a 4 hour time difference, Harry was very patient with us as not everything got done in a timely matter because of the difference, but he worked with us and guided us through all the things that needed to get selected. Many guests commented how kind a man he was and so professional. If our son who is getting married next week lived in this area we would have hired Harry again in a heart beat.
    Thank you Harry for everything you did to make our daughters wedding the most perfect day!!!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Melanie · Married on 09/19/2015

Harry was an amazing DJ for our wedding! He was very professional and well organized from the minute we met him, up until the end of our wedding night. He was so easy to work with, gave us great suggestions, and all around treated us like royalty. At the reception Harry really knew how to get everyone involved and I have never seen so many people continuously dancing and having such a good time. Days after our wedding multiple people were asking us who the DJ was and complementing how wonderful he was. Big thanks to Harry for being so awesome and a fantastic DJ.

Sent on 10/03/2015

Kevin · Married on 09/18/2015

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our special day. Before the wedding he was very helpful in getting everything settled for what we would want and how we wanted it. He even made some suggestions to the timeline that we think greatly improved our evening. He was awesome at the wedding for making music selections based on our taste, making announcements, and just being very easy and flexible. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ that won't take control of your day and try to sell people his services to all your guests.

Sent on 10/02/2015

HG Entertainment's reply:

You two were fantastic to work with. Loved your venue The Lace Factory. Your guests were awesome too. I will miss you both. Please stay in touch!

Hary

Harry was wonderful to work with. He made the entire process smooth from start to finish!! He always responded to me quickly and was a true professional. The pricing for the photobooth was great. The quality of the booth and the photos was amazing and I would recommend the Laugh Pod to anyone!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Kelly · Married on 09/11/2015

Harry was wonderful. Emails were answered the same day. Highly recommend Harry he played great music and we also had a photo booth it was such a hit with our guests. He was very professional and very fun. We received all our photos from the photo booth the same night and we also got a CD of some of our music. would hire again in a second for all and any of my family parties. Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Stephanie · Married on 08/08/2015

We used HG Entertainment for DJ and photobooth services. Harry is great - super friendly and the perfect amount of energy for a wedding (not over the top, not dull). He also handled the music/mic for our ceremony. He sends out newsletters periodically which is great to see he really cares about what he does. He went along with our song requests and paid attention to the energy of the room to keep the party going. The photobooth was awesome - I love that the photobooth is out in the open - it makes it more inviting for people to go over and use it, I just wish I had made myself get in there more! The pictures were so fun and it was awesome getting to keep all the photos. I definitely recommend Harry - he was great and his fees are totally appropriate. Thank you!

Sent on 09/24/2015

HG Entertainment's reply:

THANK YOU Stephanie for this AWESOME review. You guys were the best to work with. Thank you Thank you!

Miranda · Married on 08/01/2015

My husband and I hired Harry for our 8/1/15 wedding (DJ and Photo Booth), and it was one of the best wedding decisions we made! From the beginning, Harry was very professional and informative. His prices were not overly expensive and he was quick to respond to our many emails, phone calls, and questions! He understood exactly what we wanted, what type of crowd we would be hosting, and was spot on with all of his decisions. We had a mixed age group but he was able to find music that got everyone up and dancing...we have been told months later that people had a fantastic time thanks to the great selection of music! The photo booth was a HIT with our guests! They loved the open feel and were using it all night long. We love looking back on all of the pictures, even months later.

The night of, he was constantly available and made sure everything ran smoothly. Our venue was extremely late in putting out dinner (like over an hour), which backtracked our dances and order of events. Harry made it so not one single guest noticed!! Instead of having people sit and wait at their tables, he got people out onto the dance floor, opened up the photo booth early for us, and made an extremely stressful situation much more manageable. Harry is a fantastic professional who will just get the job done without stressing the bride or groom. He then was able to fit in everything else we wanted (cake cutting, parent dances) into a new time schedule that didn't feel rushed or awkward. Don't look any further- we could write about his praises forever. You truly get more than a DJ when booking Harry, you get piece of mind. I don't know what we would have done without Harry and we will never be able to thank him enough for saving our wedding night!

Sent on 04/22/2016

Kelly · Married on 07/18/2015

Harry was great to work with and used the songs that I really wanted and didn't play the things I wasn't interested in hearing! He really was a great dj and would recommend him to everyone!!!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Nicole · Married on 06/27/2015

There is nothing I can say to truly portray what a wonderful job Harry did at our wedding. He made our day amazing and was so easy to work with!

Sent on 07/23/2015
  • Z

Zhakelina · Married on 06/26/2015

Dj Harry is the best dj in ct. When I booked him for my wedding I was so afraid because he had to play albanian songs. But he really was albanian for that night lol. I got so many compliments from the people who were invited to my wedding. They were asking me who is this Albanian dj because he is awesome. If you want to have fun and get what you want pick dj harry.

Sent on 07/10/2015

HG Entertainment's reply:

Awww. This is so awesome of you to say. You are the best. Thank you so much for hiring me!!

Harry was THE BEST DJ! I actually used him because my sister had used him for her wedding two years before mine. He is very knowledgeable, flexible, and just an overall wonderful guy. He was able to make our wedding truly unique and worked extremely hard to follow every small request we made. He is very creative, has lots of energy and knows how to get everyone on the dance floor. Even during a blizzard we were able to meet with him via skype to go over wedding day details. He also was able to meet with me on short notice when I began to have wedding day anxiety about the flow of the event. He was able to make our wedding very special and we look forward to recommending him to everyone we know. My sister's friends have also used him and I have been to weddings without him as the DJ. Let's just say, we didn't really dance at those other weddings. Thanks Harry! You rock!

Sent on 11/01/2015

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much for this!!!!!!!

Will recommend over and over!!! Thank you a million times! Extremely professional and awesome. Great to work with.

Sent on 06/28/2015

Kristen · Married on 06/05/2015

Harry, was always on top of his game and super organized. He was also very responsive with every question that I had through the planning process.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Jason · Married on 05/16/2015

Harry was a fantastic DJ for our wedding both in music capacity and as emcee. We did not originally realize the value of an emcee but as the wedding drew near, our time became so limited that having someone professionally manage the flow of the evening was critical of us to fully enjoy our reception without worry. Everything was perfect and our guests all had an amazing experience at the reception.

Sent on 06/01/2015

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much Jason! I am so happy to read this. I wish you and Rachel the best of luck, health, and happiness!!

Eileen · event on: 05/02/2015

The photo booth was a big hit at the prom and we really enjoyed it. The personalized photo strips were fantastic. It was run professionally and with the flexibility that was needed. Hint for the future, for a prom don't book during dinner if the facility does not let the students get up during that time! Great company and photo booth.

Sent on 06/30/2015

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate it!

Lauren · Married on 04/12/2015

We hired Harry Gambardella of HG Entertainment for our April Wedding. We were more than pleased with his professionalism, outgoing personality, and quality of music he provided. He really kept the wedding going and we would certainly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 04/29/2015

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for this review! It means the world to me to know I've made you happy.

All the best,
    Harry

Mel · event on: 12/19/2014

Great service! Fun time! A great addition to any event albeit wedding, birthday, corporate, sweet 16, I would recommend having Harry and his photobooth there! Adds a special touch!

Sent on 01/21/2015

MIchele · event on: 12/13/2014

We have hired Harry Gambardella several times for our Annual Holiday Party. We have a very mixed crowd and he does a fantastic job balancing the needs of all our attendees! The new photo booth was a hit with its compact design! Harry is a true professional and a fantastic DJ!!!!!

Sent on 12/29/2014

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much for this review!!

The photo booth was a huge hit! Loved the format the pictures were printed on....a cool wedding take away!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Adrienne · event on: 12/09/2014

Harry did an amazing job! We couldn't really have asked for a more professional and accommodating vendor! I really can't say enough good things. Everyone at our party was amazed at the number of awesome props and ease of use of the Photo Booth. They especially enjoyed being able to email the pictures directly to themselves! Thanks Harry for making it a night to remember!!!

Sent on 12/12/2014

Dawn · event on: 11/29/2014

We used your services for our 30th High School reunion. What a huge hit the photo booth was. The larger 4x6 pictures were fantastic and we loved our custom border. The props were lots of fun and everyone made it to the booth multiple times. Booking and prearrangements were so easy and the woman staffing our booth was such a pleasure. She made it all fun and easy. Just fabulous quality and customer service. And getting a jump drive with all the pictures gave us lasting memories.

Sent on 12/13/2014

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for this great review!!! I'm so happy we helped make your event at Seasons the best it could be.

Judi · Married on 11/28/2014

Harry did a wonderful job at coordinating our event with the facility's team. Our wedding was on schedule and flowed as anticipated. The music was perfect. I will never forget the feeling I had as I walked in to marry the man I love to Marry Me by Train. I was overwhelmed with emotions. For the rest of the night, Harry did a great job keeping our guests smiling and dancing.
    Thank you Harry for helping to create a magical night for us and our loved ones.

Sent on 12/12/2014

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank YOU Judi. You were wonderful for sharing a few moments of your night to wish me a happy birthday at YOUR wedding. That was so thoughtful. I will never forget it. I cannot thank you enough for giving me the honor to DJ your wedding at The Riverhouse that night. :)

Mary · Married on 10/18/2014

Harry is one of the Amazing & professional Person I've ever seen... He is so friendly, kind, warmhearted and a person that easy to get a long... He makes sure every song... Introduction is perfect... All the emails and calls.. No matter how busy he is... He still have time to response!
    My husband & I never expect that I will have a successful wedding because of Harry
    I'm so proud & so thankful to have him... All my cousins, friends, relatives & family travel for 4 to 5 hours just to came to my wedding but because of Harry he makes Us happy & they didn't get Bored but instead they had fun! All the feedback I heard was a great successful & they had a good time & it was enjoyable wedding! Thanks to Harry... I can't thank enough because of him! Because of Harry our wedding won't be Bored...:) " THANK YOU HARRY" ..:)

Sent on 11/06/2014

Jane · Married on 10/12/2014

Harry is so thoughtful and mindful of everyone's needs. He knows how to the crowd going. Everyone 's requests were played. 19 years later Harry was DJing my daughters wedding! Thank you Harry!
    Jane

Sent on 10/14/2014

HG Entertainment's reply:

It was wonderful to see you all again at Woodwinds! Thank you for this review!!! Congrats!