HG Entertainment Reviews

252 | Meriden, CT

252 Reviews for HG Entertainment

Darcy · Married on 08/04/2017

Harry was fun, helpful and professional and has a wonderful personality. We had our beautiful wedding August 4, 2017. I never worried. He was there early to set up, interacted so well with staff, family and our friends. We are still receiving messages from loved ones on how amazing he was. The dance floor was packed the entire night. Music and sound was superb. Thank you so much Harry. Top notch all the way!!

Sent on 08/08/2017

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much for taking the time to write this review. It means the world to me. Thank you for the honor of trusting me with your event. All I want is for my clients to be delighted! All the best, Harry

Amy · Married on 07/28/2017

Harry is the most professional, courteous, and helpful dj! The dance floor was full the entire night! I didn't have to worry for a second with Harry - he made the wedding run so smoothly and stayed on top of everything from start to finish and coordinated everything so well! He is amazing at what he does and goes the extra mile to ensure you'll have a flawless day! I can't say enough good things about him! Simply amazing!

Sent on 07/29/2017

julie · Married on 07/23/2017

I must say that Harry G's Laugh Pod was a huge hit for our daughter's wedding at Woodwinds! The communication process from the beginning until the day before the event was never anything but professional and specific. Harry's regular updates and reminders were so helpful and welcomed. I absolutely recommend Harry and his Laugh Pod service for anyone that wants to enhance their event with a fun and different element! You cannot go wrong wih Harry G at the helm.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Christine · Married on 07/08/2017

My husband and I worked with Harry for our wedding this July and are so incredibly grateful that we did! He is such an organized and wonderful person to work with! He helped our ceremony and reception to run smoothly and communicated with us throughout the process of preparing for the big day. He even sent us pictures he captured of the dance floor the next day! We were lucky to work with him and highly recommend HG entertainment!

Sent on 07/25/2017

HG Entertainment's reply:

From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU for your kind words. You are an amazing couple and it was MY honor to be a part of your special day. I wish you all the best of happiness.

Dan · Married on 06/10/2017

Harry was a fantastic DJ to work with throughout the entire wedding process. More importantly, he was a fantastic PERSON to work with during a time that can be stressful and filled with hundreds of little decisions. Harry is professional, highly organized, congenial, flexible, kind, and very willing to go the extra step for his clients. He provided DJ and photo booth services for us and we couldn't be happier with the way everything went. He provides a personal touch and works with you to establish the kind of vibe that will best fit your wedding day. We recommend Harry and all of his services without reservation - he will make your special day memorable and stress-free!

Sent on 06/26/2017

HG Entertainment's reply:

Words cannot describe how happy I am to hear this. My goal is to delight. You both were wonderful! Congrats!

Jill · Married on 06/03/2017

Harry was PERFECT!!! He was professional, organized and simply outstanding!

Sent on 06/20/2017

• Y

Yasemin · event on: 05/01/2017

So easy to communicate with Harry!! Very responsive to email, great attention to detail, very organized, and very presentable.
    The photo booth was a huge hit and our party would not have been the same without it!

Sent on 05/26/2017

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so so much for this review and hiring me! It was my pleasure to work with you. Contact me anytime to return for your next event!

Tracy · Married on 04/08/2017

Hiring Harry Gambardella (HG Entertainment) was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. We had been to two weddings that he had DJ'd and one wedding with his LaughPod Photo Booth. We were sold on the PhotoBooth from the start - not only were the pictures crystal clear, and you got them immediately, but they text them to you as well! Harry's DJ services were the definition of professional. He has a form for you to fill out that gets ride of all of the guess work of planning a wedding, he has everything timed out and all set for you. If he doesn't have song files, he will get them, and he knows how to work with the crowd. The dance floor was packed all night long, and Harry knew the perfect mix of music to cater to my guests. We are so happy with Harry's services, and highly recommend him to any couples looking for a DJ that not only cares about you and gets to know you as people, but as a professional who is one of the best in the business! Thanks Harry for helping make our day exactly what we wanted it to be!!

Sent on 04/28/2017

HG Entertainment's reply:

You both are wonderful. Such an awesome review. I'm so so happy! This makes my day. I loved your wedding and guests and it was MY honor that you chose me for your wedding. I wish you all the best of luck, health, and happiness.

Joanna · event on: 03/10/2017

The photo booth ran smoothly and the girls really enjoyed having this at their event. I would definitely ask for this service again!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Courtney · Married on 03/04/2017

Harry was the DJ for our wedding last March and he brought such a great energy to the reception. I don't think there was a minute when someone wasn't on the dance floor! He was willing to meet with us as often as we needed prior to the event, and he ensured everything went smoothly the entire night. Everyone also loved the photo booth. Overall, it was the perfect night and we couldn't ask for a better DJ/entertainment provider for our wedding!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Beth · event on: 02/04/2017

Highly recommend - he is amazing! The party was a success thanks to Harry! He is professional, courteous and most of all fun! Everyone had a great time!

Sent on 02/21/2017
  • User7574285 · event on: 12/09/2016

Harry was great! The photobooth was an absolute hit at our office holiday party and he even DJ'ed a bit for us that was not planned. I had such a great experience working with him and he was very reliable. Called me to let me know that everything was set up prior to our party as well.

Sent on 01/03/2017
  • User7400127 · event on: 10/28/2016

Our photo booth was very popular at our party. People thought it was great to not only get a print of the photo but to be able to text it to their phones. The photo frame perfectly matched our theme and was of high quality.
    I highly recommend HG Entertainment for your next event!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Laura · Married on 10/22/2016

Harry was amazing in every single way. He was responsive, helpful, professional, and an amazing DJ! We also used his "open style" photo booth (the laugh pod) which was such a hit at the reception! Harry made us feel so at ease through the entire planning process and the day of the wedding - he text me that morning to let me know he was on his way, and again when everything was set up and ready for the ceremony and reception. He offered advice through the planning process and helped us with a timeline for the day of, and helped our wedding party and other vendors remain on track the day of as well. Can't say enough good things about him, a great value and a wonderful person to work with -highly, highly recommended-you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Laurie · Married on 10/22/2016

Harry and his staff were absolutely excellent in every way! It was such a pleasure working with someone who works so hard to make sure you are very happy and satisfied with your event. I highly recommend HG Entertainment with all he has to offer. The photo booth for my daughter's wedding was awesome!!!

Sent on 11/05/2016

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2016

We can't recommend Harry enough. From the moment we met him until the last song, he was professional, fun, and caring. He was so helpful organizing our wedding and quick to respond to any questions or concerns. All our guests loved the music and Harry! The photo booth was also a HUGE hit. Our only regret is that we don't have another event to use Harry at. Thanks Harry! :)

Sent on 11/13/2016

Christina · Married on 10/09/2016

Harry was amazing and he made sure our night was absolutely perfect. The flow of events was on point, the dancing was non-stop and our guests thoroughly enjoyed the photo booth! He listened to our requests, honored them and made suggestions to make it better! There are not enough ways to say thank you for what an amazing job Harry did!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Caroline · Married on 10/02/2016

Harry is the BEST! He is so easy to work with and genuinely cares about making your day perfect. He kept the party moving so smoothly and listened to all our requests. You will not find a better DJ!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Desiree · Married on 10/01/2016

Harry was the DJ at our same sex wedding, and it was extremely important to my wife and myself that our DJ be open minded and flexible. Harry surpassed all of our expectations on every level, and catered to our every need leading up to our special day. We couldn't be more thankful or appreciative for his support before, during and after our event.

Harry is an outstanding DJ, and we are honored to call him a new found friend.

Sent on 10/15/2016

Mary · Married on 09/25/2016

Harry is everything you could ever want in a DJ and more! Harry keeps things rolling and on time in the middle of wedding chaos! He did everything he promised and more!
    The wedding wouldn't have been as wonderful without you!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Mary,
    I am so very happy to receive this review. There are so many details behind the scenes to create a great wedding. It was my honor to have been chosen to take care of them for all of you. Thank you

michelle · Married on 09/10/2016

Harry was wonderful. I planned my wedding in 2 weeks and he had my date available. He did an awesome job, and I like how I could do everything from home. He also gave me a really good deal. I would recommend him to anyone and would use him again.

Sent on 11/20/2016

Tristine · Married on 09/03/2016

Harry was absolutely amazing throughout all of the planning! I'm not quite sure how we would have done it without him! Harry is very professional, kind and great at what he does! One of the best decisions we made in the planning process was choosing Harry as our dj! He knew just the right music to play, was great with playing everyone's requests and keeping the day going as scheduled! Before dinner was even over our guests were right out on the dance floor and Harry really knew what to play to keep the dance floor packed all night long, I couldn't even believe it! Our guests are still raving about Harry and his photo booth now, weeks after the wedding! It was truly the most amazing night and Harry had a very large part of making it that way. Thank you so much Harry, I hope we can work with you again in the future!

Sent on 09/18/2016

HG Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for this review! You are so nice! It was my pleasure and honor to be a part of your day. Thank you!

Barrett · Married on 09/02/2016

Harry perfectly coordinated all of the audio for our wedding. He is extremely thorough and attentive to detail. The wedding and reception went perfectly and I received many compliments about his music selection. The additional mic during the ceremony was an excellent touch, all of our guests were able to hear the entirety of our vows. I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 12/17/2016

HG Entertainment's reply:

Harry is everything you can ask for in a DJ. He is positive, energetic, flexible, understanding and really means it when he states this day is about you. Our guests had a wonderful time and Harry was a huge part of the that. The music selections, his professionalism and of course, the photo booth resonated extremely well with family and friends. I would absolutely recommend choosing Harry and would not hesitate to hire him again for other events.

Sent on 09/30/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/13/2016

Harry was the perfect DJ for our wedding! A big difference between Harry and other, larger DJ companies was that with Harry we knew from the start exactly who our DJ would be, so we knew he heard and understood our preferences. In the lead-up to the event, he checked in frequently, providing easy to use tools to express our schedule and music preferences. We were able to customize our event to our personalities. Harry provided enough guidance to keep the show running, but was never annoying or overbearing. He was flexible when we needed to change the schedule slightly. Plus, Harry showed up super early and made 100% sure that his equipment would function at our kind of unusual venue, the Lighthouse Point Park carousel. He was easy to work with and his services are well worth his very reasonable price tag.

Sent on 08/23/2016

HG Entertainment's reply:

Love you guys! I had a blast! The thunder and rain at the end didn't affect the evening at all. Your guests were so fun. Thank YOU for selecting me!