199 Reviews for HG Entertainment

Sound/PA System (5)
Photobooth (4)
Projector (3)
Uplighting (3)

Harry is a consummate professional. He made sure my wedding day was perfect with the music & the lighting. My fiance & I did not have to worry about a thing. He engaged & motivated our guests. The music was the perfect mix. Do not look any further... if you need the best DJ ever--- Harry G. is it!

Profile Picture Alice, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Harry was very on top of things since we first reached out to him. He made sure we were on track and thought of all the details we needed to think of to make our wedding perfect. And boy was it perfect! Harry made sure the event flowed seamlessly and kept all our guests entertained and dancing for the whole evening.

Profile Picture Daniel, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

Harry is the BEST. I cannot say enough good things about him. He was professional, accommodating, responsive, flexible, sweet, kind, and extremely attentive. He is a master MC, and great at working with a crowd. He was always available via email or text message, and listened to every idea we had. We could not have picked a better DJ to work with for our wedding.

Profile Picture Kate, 6/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Harry is an incredible DJ who wants to make your special day as stress free as possible. His ability to interact with your guests and keep them up and dancing is second to none! He took care of all of the details (including the ones you may have forgotten about) and put our minds at ease. Harry custom tailors his performance to what you want and is willing to make expert suggestions on any concerns you may have. We highly recommend Harry's services to anyone getting married!

Profile Picture Marc & Nancy, 5/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

His easy going manner and great sense of humor made him very easy to work with!

Profile Picture Kimberly , 5/20/18, 2 Reviews

Harry did a great job at our wedding from start to finish he helped keep the timeline and keep everyone entertained! Very professional and friendly even helped me find a song to dance with my mother to!

Profile Picture pasquale, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Harry provides excellence, without any equal. From our first meeting in which we hired Harry for our wedding and were impressed with everything, to every step of the way in which he kept us informed and moving forward, and right up to the day of our wedding, there was never any more we could have asked for. Harry provides so much by way of services, and even more in heart. The best thing Harry did for our wedding was give us care, respect, and genuine effort. Simply put, we could not have asked for more.

Profile Picture Nath, 4/27/18, 2 Reviews

Absolutely amazing! Harry provided a great variety of music. He kept our age-diverse crowd on the floor all night! Harry took our suggestions and blended them seamlessly. We highly recommend Harry's DJ, lighting, and photo services.

Profile Picture Tara, 4/14/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Harry is wonderful, both professional and fun he selected fantastic music. The photo booth was also a huge hit with a variety of props

Profile Picture Samantha, 3/30/18, 1 Review

HG Entertainment was wonderful to work with, from the first time we made contact through our wedding day. Harry was approachable and communicative from the start, working with us to understand exactly what we wanted from him in terms of event coordination, music and entertainment, and more. We had a lot of special requests, especially when it came to the soundtrack for the day, and Harry accommodated them all very easily. We highly and enthusiastically recommend HG Entertainment to anyone looking for top-notch event entertainment in Connecticut!

Profile Picture Ryan, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Harry communicates well and is great to work with!

Profile Picture David, 12/2/17, 1 Review

DJ Harry was great to work with. We had a very unique venue (a restaurant) that was tricky to figure out the set up. He kept us on task and has some great ideas to share, that helped/changed the entire flow of our wedding. I would highly recommend Harry - he was extremely accommodating, helpful and kind.

Profile Picture Summer, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Harry is the absolute BEST around! He makes everything run smoothly no matter what curve balls are thrown! He has the best photo booth I’ve ever seen! My guest LOVED the laughing pod! We knew right away that Harry was the DJ for us. When you hire Harry you don’t just get an amazing dj and photo booth, you also have a person who genuinely cares about your special day that makes sure everything is perfect!!! Thank you so much Harry!! We love you!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews

Harry is funny, kind, understanding, and great at what he does! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. He kept people on the floor, and was the perfect mix of fun and professional. I'd recommend him to others and utilize his services for future events!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I hired Harry for our wedding and we can't say enough good things about him! If you want a DJ who truly cares about making your day special, Harry is the guy. Harry sat down with us several times prior to the wedding and helped plan our day by the hour, making sure everything we wanted was incorporated. The day of the event he was there for us when we needed him, and advocated for us when things went a little haywire. Everyone was dancing at our wedding, and raved about how great the music was. We also set up a photobooth with Harry, which was a hit! He also gave us a jump drive with all of the photos from the night of our event. We are so thankful and grateful for everything Harry did for us, thank you for making our special day perfect Harry!! We highly recommend HG Entertainment!!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Harry was a great DJ for our wedding! Everyone had a great time and danced all night! The photo booth is unique and very fun everyone loved it! Harry is very organized and you don't have to worry about anything, he does a great job. I would highly recommend him to anyone getting married, thanks Harry!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/3/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Harry was awesome to work with, very attentive and professional. All our guests had a fun time - he got everyone on the dance floor.

Profile Picture Christina, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Harry was a great DJ for our wedding. He respected our "do not play" list and played a lot of the songs that we had provided that we liked. I felt that we had to be very specific because music is very important to us but Harry did a great job of reading the crowd and making sure the dance floor was always crowded.

Profile Picture Katie, 8/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Photobooth was amazing. Everyone loves it. Thank you Harry!

Profile Picture Airen, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Harry did my photo booth for our wedding. He was absolutely fantastic! My guests loved him. He had the best props, and everyone loved the format of his pictures. They were so unique and fun. It was a great keepsake for my guests to take home! On top of all that, he stayed for an extra hour because my guests were having so much fun. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. If you need a photo booth, Harry is the way to go!

Profile Picture Jenna, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation

Harry was fun, helpful and professional and has a wonderful personality. We had our beautiful wedding August 4, 2017. I never worried. He was there early to set up, interacted so well with staff, family and our friends. We are still receiving messages from loved ones on how amazing he was. The dance floor was packed the entire night. Music and sound was superb. Thank you so much Harry. Top notch all the way!!

Profile Picture Darcy, 8/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Harry is the most professional, courteous, and helpful dj! The dance floor was full the entire night! I didn't have to worry for a second with Harry - he made the wedding run so smoothly and stayed on top of everything from start to finish and coordinated everything so well! He is amazing at what he does and goes the extra mile to ensure you'll have a flawless day! I can't say enough good things about him! Simply amazing!

Profile Picture Amy, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I must say that Harry G's Laugh Pod was a huge hit for our daughter's wedding at Woodwinds! The communication process from the beginning until the day before the event was never anything but professional and specific. Harry's regular updates and reminders were so helpful and welcomed. I absolutely recommend Harry and his Laugh Pod service for anyone that wants to enhance their event with a fun and different element! You cannot go wrong wih Harry G at the helm.

Profile Picture julie, 7/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I worked with Harry for our wedding this July and are so incredibly grateful that we did! He is such an organized and wonderful person to work with! He helped our ceremony and reception to run smoothly and communicated with us throughout the process of preparing for the big day. He even sent us pictures he captured of the dance floor the next day! We were lucky to work with him and highly recommend HG entertainment!

Profile Picture Christine, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Harry was a fantastic DJ to work with throughout the entire wedding process. More importantly, he was a fantastic PERSON to work with during a time that can be stressful and filled with hundreds of little decisions. Harry is professional, highly organized, congenial, flexible, kind, and very willing to go the extra step for his clients. He provided DJ and photo booth services for us and we couldn't be happier with the way everything went. He provides a personal touch and works with you to establish the kind of vibe that will best fit your wedding day. We recommend Harry and all of his services without reservation - he will make your special day memorable and stress-free!

Profile Picture Dan, 6/10/17, 1 Review