204 Reviews for HG Entertainment

Liability Insurance (5)
Photobooth (4)
Projector (3)
Uplighting (3)

Harry was great throughout our whole wedding planning process. He helped us with the day of timeline and gave recommendations when we needed it. He also stayed in touch and reached out to us which I thought was very important because some of our other vendors we barely heard from until a few weeks before the wedding. He was funny, gave great advice and the photo booth was a perfect add on to our night. Throughout the ceremony and the reception, Harry had everything perfectly timed and we couldn’t of asked for a better night. Definitely have Harry as your DJ!

Profile Picture Jillian, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

It was pretty much a given that we were going to use Harry as our wedding DJ after the amazing job he did with my new sister-in-law’s wedding a few years ago, but my expectations (based on the stories I have heard about that wedding) were completely exceeded!

As we worked our way through the wedding planning process, Harry provided us with a very detailed questionnaire that would help him plan out the evening. It covered everything we could possibly think of, and then plenty more details we never would have even considered! We were able to edit that Doc whenever the urge struck, and Harry would keep himself updated on even the smallest changes. We met with Harry a few weeks before the wedding to go over details and he was just great!

The day of the wedding, he showed up early to make sure he was set up well in advance. Not only did he do a beautiful job with the ceremony music, but as we were taking formals, he even snapped a few pictures for us! Talk about going above and beyond!

One of my biggest hopes for our wedding reception was to have a full dance floor, and Harry delivered! He initiated games such as “Which table can sing the loudest to this song” and gave out glowsticks to the winners. He had a great mix of music, took suggestions from our guests, and even helped us with things (such as uplighting changes) that didn’t even have to do with the music! He made the night so much fun, and we got so many compliments on how great our DJ was!

I would strongly recommend Harry to anyone! He made our wedding so fun and went above and beyond in multiple ways!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/27/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Harry was amazing!!! He was so
Easy to communicate with and got back to me immediately every time. He truly cares about his clients and wants nothing more than to go absolve and beyond, and he absolutely did . He was a great DJ and MC for our wedding .

Profile Picture Cailene, 7/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Harry is a consummate professional. He made sure my wedding day was perfect with the music & the lighting. My fiance & I did not have to worry about a thing. He engaged & motivated our guests. The music was the perfect mix. Do not look any further... if you need the best DJ ever--- Harry G. is it!

Profile Picture Alice, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Harry DJ'd our wedding this past June 30th. He is a true professional. He kept our guests movin' and groovin'. He is very concerned with the bride & groom not having to worry about a thing and wants nothing but for your day to go smoothly. He is 100% in your corner. We cannot recommend Harry highly enough for your DJ needs. If you want a superior DJ, look no further than Harry.
-Alice & David H.

Profile Picture Alice, 6/29/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Harry was very on top of things since we first reached out to him. He made sure we were on track and thought of all the details we needed to think of to make our wedding perfect. And boy was it perfect! Harry made sure the event flowed seamlessly and kept all our guests entertained and dancing for the whole evening.

Profile Picture Daniel, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

Harry is the BEST. I cannot say enough good things about him. He was professional, accommodating, responsive, flexible, sweet, kind, and extremely attentive. He is a master MC, and great at working with a crowd. He was always available via email or text message, and listened to every idea we had. We could not have picked a better DJ to work with for our wedding.

Profile Picture Kate, 6/1/18, 2 Reviews

Harry is an incredible DJ who wants to make your special day as stress free as possible. His ability to interact with your guests and keep them up and dancing is second to none! He took care of all of the details (including the ones you may have forgotten about) and put our minds at ease. Harry custom tailors his performance to what you want and is willing to make expert suggestions on any concerns you may have. We highly recommend Harry's services to anyone getting married!

Profile Picture Marc & Nancy, 5/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

His easy going manner and great sense of humor made him very easy to work with!

Profile Picture Kimberly , 5/20/18, 2 Reviews

Harry did a great job at our wedding from start to finish he helped keep the timeline and keep everyone entertained! Very professional and friendly even helped me find a song to dance with my mother to!

Profile Picture pasquale, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Harry provides excellence, without any equal. From our first meeting in which we hired Harry for our wedding and were impressed with everything, to every step of the way in which he kept us informed and moving forward, and right up to the day of our wedding, there was never any more we could have asked for. Harry provides so much by way of services, and even more in heart. The best thing Harry did for our wedding was give us care, respect, and genuine effort. Simply put, we could not have asked for more.

Profile Picture Nath, 4/27/18, 2 Reviews

Absolutely amazing! Harry provided a great variety of music. He kept our age-diverse crowd on the floor all night! Harry took our suggestions and blended them seamlessly. We highly recommend Harry's DJ, lighting, and photo services.

Profile Picture Tara, 4/14/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Harry is wonderful, both professional and fun he selected fantastic music. The photo booth was also a huge hit with a variety of props

Profile Picture Samantha, 3/30/18, 1 Review

HG Entertainment was wonderful to work with, from the first time we made contact through our wedding day. Harry was approachable and communicative from the start, working with us to understand exactly what we wanted from him in terms of event coordination, music and entertainment, and more. We had a lot of special requests, especially when it came to the soundtrack for the day, and Harry accommodated them all very easily. We highly and enthusiastically recommend HG Entertainment to anyone looking for top-notch event entertainment in Connecticut!

Profile Picture Ryan, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Harry communicates well and is great to work with!

Profile Picture David, 12/2/17, 1 Review

DJ Harry was great to work with. We had a very unique venue (a restaurant) that was tricky to figure out the set up. He kept us on task and has some great ideas to share, that helped/changed the entire flow of our wedding. I would highly recommend Harry - he was extremely accommodating, helpful and kind.

Profile Picture Summer, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Harry is the absolute BEST around! He makes everything run smoothly no matter what curve balls are thrown! He has the best photo booth I’ve ever seen! My guest LOVED the laughing pod! We knew right away that Harry was the DJ for us. When you hire Harry you don’t just get an amazing dj and photo booth, you also have a person who genuinely cares about your special day that makes sure everything is perfect!!! Thank you so much Harry!! We love you!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews

Harry is funny, kind, understanding, and great at what he does! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. He kept people on the floor, and was the perfect mix of fun and professional. I'd recommend him to others and utilize his services for future events!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I hired Harry for our wedding and we can't say enough good things about him! If you want a DJ who truly cares about making your day special, Harry is the guy. Harry sat down with us several times prior to the wedding and helped plan our day by the hour, making sure everything we wanted was incorporated. The day of the event he was there for us when we needed him, and advocated for us when things went a little haywire. Everyone was dancing at our wedding, and raved about how great the music was. We also set up a photobooth with Harry, which was a hit! He also gave us a jump drive with all of the photos from the night of our event. We are so thankful and grateful for everything Harry did for us, thank you for making our special day perfect Harry!! We highly recommend HG Entertainment!!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Harry was a great DJ for our wedding! Everyone had a great time and danced all night! The photo booth is unique and very fun everyone loved it! Harry is very organized and you don't have to worry about anything, he does a great job. I would highly recommend him to anyone getting married, thanks Harry!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/3/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Harry was awesome to work with, very attentive and professional. All our guests had a fun time - he got everyone on the dance floor.

Profile Picture Christina, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Harry was a great DJ for our wedding. He respected our "do not play" list and played a lot of the songs that we had provided that we liked. I felt that we had to be very specific because music is very important to us but Harry did a great job of reading the crowd and making sure the dance floor was always crowded.

Profile Picture Katie, 8/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Photobooth was amazing. Everyone loves it. Thank you Harry!

Profile Picture Airen, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Harry did my photo booth for our wedding. He was absolutely fantastic! My guests loved him. He had the best props, and everyone loved the format of his pictures. They were so unique and fun. It was a great keepsake for my guests to take home! On top of all that, he stayed for an extra hour because my guests were having so much fun. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. If you need a photo booth, Harry is the way to go!

Profile Picture Jenna, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation

Harry was fun, helpful and professional and has a wonderful personality. We had our beautiful wedding August 4, 2017. I never worried. He was there early to set up, interacted so well with staff, family and our friends. We are still receiving messages from loved ones on how amazing he was. The dance floor was packed the entire night. Music and sound was superb. Thank you so much Harry. Top notch all the way!!

Profile Picture Darcy, 8/4/17, 2 Reviews