Hermitage Hills Estate Reviews

Hermitage Hills Estate 6
  • Jenni

Jenni · Married on 06/29/2019

Bride/wedding

Beautiful location, free to do what you choose and with whatever vendors.

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 06/30/2018

Hermitage Hills is unlike the venues I’ve been to before. Truly a unique spot in which you can take your time the week of your wedding and make yourself right at home.
    From the minute I messaged Nick and Marisa, they were prompt to reply right away! What’s amazing, too is they provide a GIANT pavilion for the reception area, and also the tables and chairs. You cannot get much better than that!
    The property is gorgeous with all the nature trees and beautiful ponds! In the morning and afternoon, the butterflies grace the property and at night, you can see thousands of fireflies and every star imaginable. Hermitage Hills is such a magical place and was THE PERFECT place for our whimsical festival wedding.
    Our guests loved the fact we could have fireworksat 10pm, and they were able to stay over night and camp with us! We will never forget our wedding- like everyone says- but more importantly, we will never forget and always carry with us the relationships that were built while we stayed from thursday-Monday. My husbands parents and my parents are best friends at this point!
    If you’re looking for something that doesn’t kick you out right away like more venues, and a place you can really let the wedding soak in, Hermitage Hills is your place. Thank you so much Nick and Marisa!!! Your venue is one in a million

Sent on 07/11/2018

Kristen · Married on 06/09/2018

I had my wedding at Hermitage Hills Estate on June 9th, 2018 and it was everything I had hoped it could be! Nick and Marisa were so helpful and sweet. They worked so hard to make our day perfect and went above and beyond so everything went as smoothly as possible on the big day. We decided to make our wedding a bit of a mini-vacation for our wedding party and we stayed at the estate for 3 nights with a whole bunch of friends and family. Everyone loved this idea and had a great time hanging out, getting to know each other, and taking full advantage of everything offered at this venue. I had multiple friends and family say that when they get married they want to do something similar because everyone had so much fun. Despite a huge thunderstorm with flood warnings happening on our wedding day, we were mostly safe from the rain under the pavilion except a few drips and some hasty bathroom trips. We had no issues with power, and we even had some fireworks later in the evening when the rain cleared up. Many of our guests danced all night long before getting a sound sleep and clearing out with us the next morning. We had so much fun and I highly recommend Hermitage Hills Estate for anyone interested in this venue. It was fantastic and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 08/11/2018
    Hermitage Hills Estate 7
    Hermitage Hills Estate 8
    Hermitage Hills Estate 9
    Hermitage Hills Estate 10
    Hermitage Hills Estate 11
    Hermitage Hills Estate 12

Sarah · Married on 07/08/2017

Nick and Marisa were GREAT! The venue was very accommodating. On-site chairs, covered pavilion, tables, and a place to stay provided with one price! My new husband, myself, the entire wedding party and even my DJ stayed right on-site for the wedding! There was plenty of room to spread out and relax, but also great areas to come together by the fire to hang out. The grounds were PHENOMENAL for photos, with trees, greenery, and water everywhere! I cannot wait to see my professional photos! Thanks again to Nick and Marisa for sharing your beautiful home for our picture perfect wedding!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Casey · Married on 06/24/2017

I can't say enough good things about Hermitage Hills. It's exactly the type of venue I wanted for our wedding. Nick was by far the kindest and most responsive venue host I came across while looking for the perfect venue. As someone who was planning a wedding from another state, it was a priority that the venue we chose allowed our dogs and us to stay on the property during the duration of the wedding weekend. I also wanted our friends and family to have the option to stay with us, which helped so much come the wedding day. Nick and Marisa were so accommodating, literally everything we asked for was provided or was obtained by our wedding day. The property's beauty speaks for itself and the remoteness created a festival-type vibe that my guests loved. I also loved that a lot of the rentals were already included when we booked, such as tables and chairs and access to the pavilion. Everyone had such a great time and the day was everything I envisioned and more than I could've hoped for thanks to Nick and Marisa and their kindness throughout the planning process. I would recommend Hermitage Hills a million times over to anyone looking for a unique, private, and beautiful venue to have their wedding. I loved every second of being there.

Sent on 07/20/2017

samantha · Married on 07/28/2018

4.2

This place was perfect, beautiful, and just a over all great place for my wedding. I would absolutely go back for a family vacation as well as recommend the Hermitage Hills Estates to anyone looking for a great placed to spend some family times together!!

Sent on 07/31/2018