116 Reviews for Hermann Hill Weddings

House Wine (2)
Specialty Wine (2)
Limited Bar (1)
116 Hermann Hill Weddings Reviews

AMAZING! SIMPLY AMAZING! From the initial tour to the actual wedding event, Hermann Hill and the staff were fantastic. We worked closely with wedding coordinator, Becki Krupp, and were wowed by her professionalism, talent, and fun energy she brought to wedding planning. We met the chef, other staff, and even the owner on several trips to plan our big day! They think of every detail and put a personal touch on the entire event. It is a magical venue with dedicated and hard-working and talented staff. We would give more stars if we could!

Profile Picture Jodi, 6/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Get yourself a Teckla. Before you ask, she will not unfortunately run the rest of your life as efficiently as she ran the wedding. I've asked.
When people ask if you are stressed about the wedding for months and months, you can honestly say "no, I have Teckla". She was AMAZING. The bridal party was in awe of how she handled everything and the extra little details she thought of throughout the day.
The venue was beautiful and there was not a single detail they did not cover. The staff is geniunely concerned with making your day spectacular. Terry, the owner, went around to every single table to make sure things were running smoothly.
Bobby the bartender was top notch. There was never a wait time at the bar, even immediately following the ceremony. He will take care of whatever the guests can throw at him.
Chef Rhonda knocked it out of the park. It was not the bland chicken and soggy green beans you see at weddings, people were actively asking for the recipes for the briscuit and chicken.
It's an incredibly special day for everyone and I can honestly say it was such a pleasure planning it as well. They took care of so much and you can't put a price on a peace of mind.
You will not find a better venue.
Thank you to everyone at HH for going above and beyond.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

AMAZING. WONDERFUL. FANTASTIC. SUPERB. There are truly not enough adjectives to describe how great our experience was with Hermann Hill Weddings. We got married March 24, 2018 and it was the perfect day. If you're debating about whether or not to book your wedding here just do it! Between planning sessions, rehearsal, and the big day they made it easy, stress free, and enjoyable. Our initial planning session with Becki and Teckla was fun and so organized. They matched us with our officiant, Steve, who was perfect for us. Then Donna took over and was phenomenal! She helped us plan the final details and was in constant contact with us making sure we were prepared. She even had us do an additional planning session so we could calm our nerves and envision the place with all our details. We were really able to personalize our wedding day as much as we wanted. Donna and Danah were there on wedding day coordinating with all our vendors and making sure the day ran smoothly. We were able to just relax and live in the moment on our wedding day because of them. Danah snapped some great pictures throughout the night and sent them to us. Donna knew I loved the toasted guacomole so she even made sure I had some set aside for me during the reception! At Hermann Hill they really think of every little detail to make your wedding amazing. Every staff member we met was very accommodating. I can't thank them enough for how wonderful everything was.
Not to mention the venue is gorgeous, the food is delicious (shout-out Chef Rhonda), the bar is good, and the honeymoon cottage is amazing. I could continue to ramble on and on but I think you get the point. Hermann Hill is pretty great. Worth every penny spent! And considering how all inclusive it is the price isn't bad at all. Very comparable to what we would have spent anyways.

Profile Picture Emily, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Hermann Hill could not have been more wonderful to work with! We had both our wedding and our reception there, and it was absolutely magical! No matter what we wanted to do, the answer was always yes. I cannot speak more highly of our wedding coordinator, Freyja, who made the planning very easy. Even when we had random questions at 9:00 on a Sunday night, I'd email her, and we'd have an answer in about 5 minutes. And on the day of the wedding, I really didn't have to worry about a thing, other than getting married. The Hermann Hill staff took care of everything from setting up all the decorations I'd brought, to the food, to cutting and boxing the cake and serving ice cream. They even had a golf cart ready to transport my grandfather, who doesn't get around so well. All of my guests commented on how beautiful the venue was! And the food! Talk about an amazing meal! We had a Harry Potter themed wedding, and Chef Rhonda was kind enough to come up with the most amazing frozen butterbeer drink (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic for the kids)! Overall, our wedding was absolutely perfect, and we certainly could not have done it without the folks at Hermann Hill.

Profile Picture Megan, 11/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Their team is a bunch of rock stars! They really know their stuff and everyone treats you with the utmost respect. They really care about making your day the most perfect day!

Profile Picture Abbey, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up

Mikalee Brunz
· 23 minutes ago
WOW! Where to even begin.... it is difficult to find the right words to describe our experience. Unforgettable. Our wedding was an absolutely fairytale and a dream, all thanks to the staff and the beautiful venue. I felt at ease as soon as we booked with Hermann Hill. The wedding coordinators were absolutely amazing. We worked specifically with Ellen, and she took so much stress off of our shoulders. She brought details to our attention that we had never even considered. We are forever grateful for not only Ellen, but the entire staff of Hermann Hill. No matter who we were in contact with, they were all willing to help with a smile on their face! Everything about this venue is perfection and I wish we could do it all over again.... I would not change a thing!

Profile Picture Mikalee, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

What an exceptional experience from the first phone call made ten months in advance! Not only did Preston and Mikalee have a FAIRY-TALE wedding, but our guests as well. Everyone involved treated us like royalty every step of the way! Thank you to Ellen, our wedding coordinator, for making sure everything was perfect. The day was truly magical!!

Profile Picture Amy, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My son's wedding was July 7, 2017 and the whole experience (wedding day especially) was as close to perfect as I can imagine.
The Wedding Trail (highly recommended) made it so easy and simple for us to decide to have the wedding at Hermann Hill. They arranged several meetings with us to go over details, make decisions, meet the Chef and plan the menu. They were always available and eager to help with any changes, updates and/or questions we had.
The wedding planner (Jennifer) and her helpers organized the rehearsal and wedding day so perfectly that it made both days incredibly smooth and easy.
The ceremony officiant and the musician did a wonderful job. The "patio bar" right after the ceremony was much appreciated. The bartenders were fun and funny and friendly. Bobby made special friends by sharing sour gummi worms with some of the kids.
We had about 20 children (12 and under) at the wedding, and the "kid's meal" was a life-saver and brilliant. Wait staff delivered their plates before the buffet opened, which made for many happy children and many relieved parents. The owner came around to introduce himself and ask if we needed anything. He also helped my elderly aunt carry her plate back to our table and then pushed her chair in for her. Priceless. Thank you.
The honeymoon cottage was perfect. The fireworks were a fun way to end a happy day.
And the sunset that evening was so breathtaking -- everyone went outside to enjoy it and the constantly changing colors over the Missouri River.
Thank you. A+

Profile Picture theresa, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Hermann Hill Weddings was the first venue we looked at a little over a year ago. Instantly, we fell in love and decided this was going to be it. We just got married on June 23rd!

Meeting with Becki Krupp changed our lives! From day 1, Becki went above and beyond taking care of everything that fell into place. She made sure that we had the wedding of our dreams! Becki, you are absolutely amazing! The whole process was very easy for us because of you.

Becki, made sure to let us know ahead of time things we needed to work on. She made sure we had meetings with her over the phone and in person to plan our perfect wedding day. She was also so so great at finding us an officiant that was able to perform a mixed cultural Sri Lankan and American wedding ceremony.

Our ceremony was absolutely amazing!!! Wedding officiant Patrick Dell, you exceeded our expectations!

Hermann Hill staff were all so helpful on our wedding day. Even our families coming in was amazed by how helpful everyone were with any questions or tasks that needed to be done. Everything we planned was done right and on schedule. We could not have imagined a better place for our wedding ceremony & reception.

The complimentary honeymoon cottage was absolutely breathtaking. We were so glad to find meals already prepared for us in the fridge for next days breakfast and also wrapped left overs from the wedding reception as well. To our surprise Becki and her assistant coordinator Teckla did not stop there. We even found a packed lunch for our ride back home the next day with a note from them!

There aren't enough words to say how thankful we are for Becki and Teckla at Hermann Hill. Everyone that attended kept telling us how beautiful everything turned out.

Hermann Hill Weddings, you made our dreams come true!!! Thank you so much!!!

With Love,
Justin & Chitha

Profile Picture Chitha, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter was married at Hermann Hill earlier this month. Wow! The facilities, location and views are wonderful, but what really put our experience over the top was all the love shown to our family and guests by Freyja, our wedding coordinator. From booking through planning and during the rehearsal and wedding day, she was just like a very hard working part of the family. She seemed to be as excited about our day as we were, she surprised us with little extras, she handled numerous special requests on the wedding day and just went out of her way to make everything extra special. You can tell when people truly love what they do, and Freyja is an absolute joy. I can't recommend this venue, and Freyja, highly enough!

Profile Picture Sheri, 2/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were married at Hermann Hill on 10/22/16. Saying that our wedding day was a dream come true would absolutely be an understatement. From the moment we booked our wedding, we were blown away by everything this venue has to offer. Everyone on their staff was extremely amazing. Our wedding coordinator Becki was there for me anytime I had even the silliest of questions. I felt as if I was working with a best friend. The only thing negative I have to say is that the day went by too fast. I would have loved another day of celebration at this venue. If you are thinking about booking here- you absolutely should! Thanks to all the Hermann Hill staff and to Terry and Peggy for such a perfect wedding day!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine

I knew shortly after getting engaged, that I wanted to be married at this venue. For the sake of argument, we looked at several other venues and kept coming back to Hermann Hill. We just couldn't get everything they were offering at any other venue. Having a coordinator included with what we were paying, priceless. We're both working, career driven individuals and didn't have the time to be dealing with the details, nor did we want to. That's where Teckla came in. Teckla was our lead coordinator and an absolute joy to work with, so responsive to any question I had and the day of, she was on top of it all. I knew if there was a problem, she'd fix it and she came through for us. I'm a little sad that it's over, I loved working with her.

We got so many compliments on our wedding: beautiful ceremony location, even better reception, good food (A+ to Chef Rhonda). Everyone knows, the food isn't always the best at weddings, not the case here. I can't say enough about the quality of the venue, staff, and owners.

Profile Picture Nichole, 10/14/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine

I can't put into words how perfect our wedding was. Sharon and Ellen were our coordinators and they were amazing. They were above and beyond. Our entire planning and wedding process was stress free. We had severa guests tell us our wedding was the best they've been to. Everything went off seamlessly. The owner, Terri, was there throughout the wedding even helping with set up and tear down. They took care of everything for me. The food was delicious- Chef Rhonda is amazing. Our bartenders, Bobby and Danita were amazing. Our officiant, Jonie, did and amazing job and was a perfect fit for us. I literally have no complaints about anything. Highly, highly recommended.

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Could not have had a better experience from beginning to end!! Everyone is very wonderful and nice. Becki and Teckla helped us a lot and any questions were always answered very fast, and they helped out so much with everything on the wedding day to make sure things went smoothly. The setting was so beautiful for the wedding and everything was set up great. Everything ran so smooth and everyone had a great time!! The food was wonderful and the staff excellent!! It was a very hot day and they were making sure that people had water so they were staying cool before the wedding began.

Profile Picture Dana, 8/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s)

We can't thank Hermann Hill and Donna for pulling off a perfect wedding for us. The food, the organization, the beautiful setting--everything was amazing. And the way Donna took care of us, directed us, kept track of us (and our stuff) made it almost effortless for us. Our guests are still raving!

Profile Picture P, 7/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music
Services Used: Indoor, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Hermann Hill made our wedding a night to remember for us and our guest! The day was absolutely perfect and we highly recommend it to everyone! Even if you want to just go for a weekend getaway, the cottages and inn have everything for you! Definitely a place to check out even if you aren't interested in the venue!! We will be staying next year!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Had the most perfect wedding I could have ever asked for! The value and ease of using Hermann Hill made it so much more enjoyable and relaxing!!! World class service from the entire staff.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Indoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink

We had a great experience. Donna and Betsy helped make the day wonderful. Beautiful surroundings. Our daughter and her husband seemed very pleased.8/30/15 was the date

Profile Picture Christine, 8/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My son was married at Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel in August. The venue was wonderful, the view was amazing, the food was great, and the service was above and beyond. Our wedding planner, Adriana, was amazing and with us through every step of the planning/coordination process, as well as the entire day of the wedding, making sure that every detail was exactly to our wishes. We received so many compliments from our guests on the location and the venue. Truly, a wonderful experience.

Profile Picture User5469247, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Indoor, Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking

I would absolutely recommend Hermann Hill Wedding Chapel as a place to get married and have a wedding reception. The site is lovely, the workers and wedding coordinator are professional and amazing, and I am extremely satisfied with my experience at Hermann Hill.

Profile Picture User5477178, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Our experience was so perfect! From the first call to even now, 2 weeks after our wedding, everything has been wonderful. Great personalized service, a gorgeous view of the river, and delicious food. Our day was executed perfectly! Thank you Adrianna and the whole team at Hermann Hill! We will be back to visit soon! Did I mention the cottages are amazing?!?

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/22/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is place and people are perfect. Highly recommend this place!

Profile Picture Camerin, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My son, Michael Gray, and his wife-to-be, Amy Schwidde, were marred and had their reception at Herman Hill Wedding Chapel. The venue, the staff and the food were amazing.

It was a beautiful event.

I highly recommend Herman Hill Wedding Chapel.

Profile Picture User5046860, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Hermann Hill was the perfect place for our wedding. My husband and I wanted a rustic wedding, but were struggling to find a good venue since our wedding was in the winter. The staff at Hermann were super flexible and were willing to let us transform the place to give it a more rustic feel. I appreciated how much they stayed on top of us for different details via e-mail and how they coordinated all of the various vendors on the day of the wedding. They were all super nice and accommodating and made us feel very taken care of! Also, since both my husband and I lived out of state, we really appreciated how the staff and coordinators at Hermann helped us cover every detail on the wedding.

Profile Picture Taylor, 1/28/15, 1 Review